Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John's Incredible Story (Chapters 1-3)

"An ordinary man bonds with an android concubine from another galaxy."

38
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading. I hope this helps you to escape this crazy world for a moment. Any and all feedback is welcome as I am still a novice at writing. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Sometimes it's hard to convey the movie that's playing in my head."

Chapter One: Crash of Guilt

John was at wit's end. Everything in his life seemed like it was crumbling. The economy was in shambles and he recently had lost his job due to cutbacks. To top it off, COVID had taken the only two things he cherished in life: his wife and daughter. His wife was a bit nitpicky and not the greatest cook in the world, but she was an excellent mother and naughty lover.

Their beautiful daughter was growing up to be a carbon copy of her. About a year prior, his wife Claire, had convinced him to start roleplaying in the bedroom. It was simple stuff at first until she pretended to be Molly, their seventeen-year-old daughter. It brought out excitement and passion that they had never known. After the first time, though, John told her that he didn't want to do it anymore. However, she would continue to call him, 'Daddy', and much to his chagrin, his cock would betray him, drawing him into the fantasy. A fantasy that was easy to pretend as the two could pass as sisters and often were confused as such.

John was now in a dark place in his mind. He terribly missed them, but he also continued to chide himself often for lusting after their daughter. He never once touched her, but often tried to see her nude. Before their roleplay, he had never purposefully lusted after underage girls. The fact that she looked so much like her mother didn't help matters, and neither did her gullibility. He struggled even more after the time that they both saw each other naked by accident. The showerhead in the main bathroom had broken, and Molly thought she would be alone long enough to take a shower in the master bathroom.

That day, however, John had been sent home early due to a computer virus at work. He immediately went into the bedroom and started undressing to take a shower. By the time he got down to nothing but his socks, Molly came out of the bathroom with nothing on but a towel wrapped and twisted in her hair. They both froze, and like watching a car crash, couldn't take their eyes off of each other. Despite the shock, John's penis began to grow, and that was when Molly, who was just sixteen then, took off. He tried several times to apologize to her about it, but she would never let him finish. She never did tell her mother either. Or, if she did, Claire never brought it up.

He was scolding himself even more as John found himself on a dark and winding road in a pretty nasty storm. The night was very sultry. He didn't really know where he was and he didn't care. He had to get away. He couldn't stand being around so many things that reminded him of them. John couldn't allow the fantasies to continue.

He had gotten in his car and just started driving. The wipers on John's old car were struggling to keep up with the downpour. As he came around a long bend, he saw a large, orange streak fly right over him. He was startled and lost control of the car. It slid through the guard rail and he was now tumbling down a short ravine. He had his seatbelt on, but he was jarred around pretty severely, busting his door window with his head on the way down. He was drunk, and the dark thoughts running through his head of how he deserved this, kept him from getting hurt worse than he did.

John felt dizzy and could barely hear the radiator blowing steam over the heavy rain. The car was laying on the driver's side, and as he looked forward, he could barely make out that something had crashed off in the distance. His vision was a bit blurry and he felt very dizzy. His left arm felt broken and he was struggling to keep his eyes open. His eyelids felt so heavy. John knew he couldn't let himself fall asleep. He didn't come all this way just to kill himself. As John went to unbuckle the seatbelt, he saw a figure walking toward him from the crash. His eyes blinked several times, each one more slowly than the last. He could just make out that it looked like a metallic humanoid before his eyelids closed. It was coming fast, and so was the rate at which John was losing his consciousness.

John went in and out of consciousness several times. He could tell that he was being carried. He could just make out light mechanical noises and raindrops that sounded like they were hitting dense metal. He could feel the cold hardness where the being held him. He couldn't lift his head to see better, and the rain made it impossible for him to keep his eyes open long. John was at the mercy of this being. He didn't like that feeling, but it hadn't harmed him yet. Even if he could yell, no one would hear him in this rain. Although he nodded in and out several times, he felt as though they had gone a long way. His last memory before falling asleep was being laid upon a bed. The eyes glowed. Cloudy... mist.

Chapter Two: This is Not the Planet You're Looking For

Seven hours later, John awoke with a stir, springing up to a sitting position. It was dark in the room, but he could see that it was full of cobwebs and bare of furniture except for the mattress on which he laid. His next observation surprised him as his nostrils were filled with delicious smells. It smelled like steak and potatoes, but the seasonings were fragrant, too. His mouth watered and he got up to investigate. He struggled to remember what had happened, memories coming in incoherent flashes. His severe headache didn't help matters either. When he looked down the hallway, he could see orange flickering light coming from a room at the end. John could also hear the crackling of the fire and the sizzling of the steak.

John peeked around the corner, and what he saw caused his memories to flood back with a vengeance. He froze with an almost inaudible gasp, eyes going wide. The gasp was loud enough for the android to hear. "Please do not be frightened," it said in an androgynous voice that to John, didn't sound like an android or robot.

John's heart continued to race, but he relaxed his expression and slowly stepped out from hiding. He watched as the android continued to cook even though it was looking at him. "I... I don't even know which question to ask first."

"Allow me to fill you in, John. I am an android from the Kysperion Empire in another galaxy. I was being delivered as a gift to the Kuld Syndicate in another galaxy. Something happened to my ship and crash-landed here where I caused you to drive your car off of the road. I saw that you were injured and brought you to this abandoned house to heal your wounds while my systems fully repair. How are you feeling?"

"I have a pretty bad headache. Wait, how do you know my name?"

"I am a very advanced android that consists of an infinitesimal amount of very sophisticated nanites. I used them to heal your wounds and download your memories. I also used them on your phone and have downloaded all of the information provided by your internet. You humans have such a fascination with pornography, especially incest despite the fact that it is taboo."

John felt a pang of guilt, knowing that he was part of that crowd. "So, I have nanites in me?"

The android began to plate up the food. "Please know, they will not harm you. They allow me to continue monitoring your thoughts. You are hungry, are you not?"

John was famished. "I am. Very."

"Your memories told me that this is your favorite meal. I hope you are satisfied with my approximation of it."

"Well, it certainly smells excellent." John said as he watched a cloud leave the android's body and form a small table and chair.

AnneGilbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneGilbert

"Please have a seat."

"This isn't some sort of last meal rite kind of thing, is it?"

The android paused in its movements, having just set the plate down. "Accessing... Your question is a double negative, but no, it is not your last meal." The android continued its movement, grabbing a bottle of wine. "Perhaps I should explain the situation further."

Satisfied, John sat down and pulled the napkin over his lap. "Please, go ahead. I'm all ears."

"My primary function is to be the perfect mate. I was meant for the prelate of the Kuld Syndicate, however, primary diagnostics of my ship have revealed that I am stuck here on your planet." The android paused as John took his first bite. "How is the food?"

John was so hungry, he almost forgot to pay attention to how it tasted. He was impressed. "Worthy of a five-star restaurant."

"It pleases me to hear you say that. Let me know if you require anything else."

"This is perfect. So, if you're stuck here, what does that mean for you?"

"I am designed in such a way that, if I don't carry out my primary function in the allotted timeframe, my systems will shut down."

"You'd be dead?"

"Not necessarily. With the right tools I can be reactivated, but no one on Earth would know how to accomplish that, nor have the correct technology."

John paused eating for a moment, taking a sip of the wine. "Hmm, so if you don't get to that syndicate, you will die?"

"I can still carry out my primary function if I bond with someone."

"What does that mean?"

"As I said before, my primary function is to be the perfect mate for someone, but it can be anyone with whom I bond."

"So, let's say you do bond with someone. What does that mean for them?"

"First, I would access the person's thoughts and memories and compile the perfect look and personality for their desired mate. I would then morph into that person's mate. That person would have complete access to my command functions and would be under my protection, sacrificing myself for them if necessary."

John raised an eyebrow. He was beginning to see the opportunity here, but the way his life was going, he was sure that he wouldn't be so lucky. "You would follow any command?"

"Yes. Even if it leads to my termination."

There was no reason for John to disbelieve any of this, but it all felt too good to be true. He felt as though he didn't deserve something so... perfect. He had to force himself not to visit the possibilities. "I guess we'd better find someone for you to bond with."

"I understand why you feel that you do not deserve a gift such as this, however, I wish to bond with you."

Chapter Three: Nostalgia Bites

John froze with a bite of steak inches from his mouth. His brow furled slightly as he looked upon the emotionless face of the android. He set the fork down and cleared his throat. "Why would you choose me?"

"It is my estimation that you are a good person, John. Considering the recent events in your life, you are very deserving."

John downed the rest of the wine in his glass in three large gulps and found himself staring at the glass in his hand. He wasn't thinking sad thoughts, but tears welled in his eyes, spilling as he looked up at the android. He went to speak, but only sobs and more tears came out; his face contorting and locking into an open-mouthed frown. He could no longer control it. The android moved forward, morphing into John's mother.

"There, there," she said, embracing him and resting his head on her bosom, "I have you now."

John couldn't even comprehend what had happened as his sorrow overtook him. He embraced her and continued to sob, loving the familiar smell of his mother's perfume, feeling comforted by the gentle brushing of his hair with her hand. He knew it wasn't her, but it felt so good to give in to it. The skin felt so real. It even smelled like her and the nostalgia warmed him, causing him to calm his sobbing. After being able to take some normal breaths, he pulled his head up to look at her. His eyes were still a bit blurry, but it looked exactly like her from about 20 years ago. Right down to the little ridge on the end of her nose. John sniffled hard as the android, his mother, handed him the napkin. He thanked her and sat up as he blew his nose and wiped his tears. Despite his brain wanting to reminisce, he was still awe-struck at how real the illusion seemed to be. The android even added her favorite apron, which she wore almost all the time. Baking was her passion in the kitchen. He realized that her aroma even had a hint of flour in it. Every detail was correct.

"Would you like some water?"

John blinked a few times and cleared his throat as he wiped his nose and upper lip. "Uh, yes... please." He didn't consciously remind himself to say, 'please', but seeing his mother was enough for his subconscious. It was almost painful for him to see how she looked when he was a teenager. He had gone through a long phase of an Oedipus complex. Like him and his daughter, they both saw each other naked by accident. From that day forward, he struggled for a long time with lusting after his mother. Even now, he couldn't help but watch his mother's ass sway as she walked to the counter; her large and shapely ass framed by the frills on the edge of the apron. This nostalgia was a lot more consuming as he had to feint wiping his eyes with the napkin to keep himself from staring. John had to remind himself that this wasn't truly his mother. Just as she turned back around, he noticed that his dick didn't seem to care, bulging into his right pant leg. He quickly dropped the napkin into his lap to cover it.

"Here you go." she said, handing him the glass. "There is no need to hide your true feelings, John. I am not your mother, and besides, there is no one around to witness."

John almost choked as he took a sip. He coughed a bit, spilling some as he rushed to set the glass on the table. He instinctively grabbed the napkin to wipe his mouth. This revealed his bulge.

His mother crouched and put a hand on his bulge. "Haven't you always wanted this, Son?" She stroked his cock causing it to throb heavily.

John gasped and looked at his mother with confusion and then at her hand.

"I can be anyone you want me to be." With that said, it quickly morphed into his daughter, hand still on his cock. "Isn't this what you really want, Daddy?"

John hesitated a moment, holding his breath and staring into his daughter's wanton eyes before moving the chair and backing up with an agility he doesn't normally possess. His mother he could visit any time as she lived upstate. Despite the erratic path he was driving, he probably would've ended up at her house. His daughter, though, he would never see again, or so he thought. His arousal quickly waned, but the mixture of contradicting emotions kept him from crying again. John was frozen, paralyzed by the corporeal ghost standing just a few feet away. It was too much for him and he barely caught a glimpse of the android returning to its form. He could tell that it caught his fall, but it felt so distant; light fading into darkness.

Published 
Written by E_Rod_Dicka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments