Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie's Favorite Son - Part 3

"Luke wonders if his mom and brother are taking it too far..."

24
5 Comments 5
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 3. More humiliation for Luke."

1 week later...

The past several days had been rather uneventful for Luke. Mainly due to his dad being home. Still, he received the occasional smug look from his mom and brother. It was Friday afternoon at 3:30pm, and his dad was working late. Luke impulsively quit his part-time job after finding out about his mom's affair, but now he wished he hadn't. At least it would have given him something to occupy his mind with. Now he's alone in the house every day, open to paranoid thoughts.

He heard a car pull up. It was his brother, Chad. What was he doing home early?

Luke never openly admitted it, but he was actually scared of his younger brother. Years even before the incest affair, his mere presence intimidated him. These past couple of weeks simply turned it up to eleven.

"Hey Luke, come on, we're picking mom up from work," Chad said from the hallway.

Luke looked over the banister. Chad was leaning against the door with his arms folded. He saw his muscular frame protruding from his vest. He visualized his petite, nude mother in the arms of the masculine, naked frame of Chad, his mother caressing his abs. Chad then lifting his mother off the ground and locking their lips...

"Hurry the fuck up," Chad bellowed.

Luke snapped out of his fantasy and rushed downstairs.

"Why am I coming?" Luke asked.

"Because I said so," Chad replied.

Luke got into the passenger seat of his brother's car and Chad reversed out of the driveway.

After a few minutes of silence, Chad spoke.

"So, you been up to much today?" Chad asked.

"No," replied Luke.

"You been job searching?" Chad asked.

Luke shook his head.

"Now come on, we gotta step it up, yeah?" Chad replied, with a hint of smugness.

The two brothers sat in silence once again. Chad once again broke the silence.

"Your mother and I are concerned. Someone of your age needs to be out and about-"

"Why are you talking to me like that?" Luke interrupted.

"Because I'm your father," Chad bluntly replied.

Luke shot a look at him. He looked smug as shit.

"You're still doing that?" Luke asked. "I thought it was just sex talk."

"We told ya. Whenever dad's not around, I'm your dad," Chad said.

Luke scoffed as they approached the traffic lights.

Out of nowhere, Chad grabbed Luke by the neck and forced him to look at him.

"Listen here, I'm your dad now. You got it?" Chad said in a vicious tone.

Luke meekly nodded, and Chad let go.

While Chad focused on the road, Luke stared out of the window. His brother's dominance had given him an erection.

Chad and Luke arrived at the college car park to pick their mother up.

"Oh yeah, get in the back when mom comes," Chad ordered.

***

The bell rang in Katie's class. Her students got up to leave the room.

"Remember, next week is the deadline, no exceptions," Katie said in a sing-songy tone.

Once everyone was out, she opened one of the folders on her laptop. Then opened a folder in that folder. Then another. Finally, she reached the destination titled "finance graphs", a lesson she learned from Luke after snooping through his computer a few years ago. In the folder was anything but graphs. They were two photos in there. One of her in the nude, eagle spread on her bed, the other was of her giving Chad a blowjob. His face cropped, of course.

Katie felt her vagina twinge. She closed her eyes and started to play with herself, seeing that no one was around.

"My, John's looking good these days," said a voice behind her.

Katie opened her eyes and quickly slammed the laptop lid shut. Her close friend and colleague Jessica stood behind her with a grin on her face.

"Oh, um.. That was just...," Katie stuttered.

"You little slut!" Jessica breathed with her hands on her hips.

She was lost for words.

"I know that isn't John," Jessica said, still grinning. "So, who's the lucky man?"

Not only did Katie feel shame for being so careless, she was also little confused at Jessica's reaction. She didn't seem to mind her cheating on her husband.

"Oh um, you.. you wouldn't know him," Katie said, blushing.

"Let's take a look at him then," Jessica said while opening the laptop lid.

After Jessica examined the photo for several seconds, she spoke.

"He's fucking gorgeous, Katie!" she squealed. "How long have you known him?"

"A while," Katie said, finally opening up.

"Will I ever get to meet him?" Jessica asked.

Actually, you taught him Maths a few years ago, Katie thought.

"Maybe," she replied.

"How old is he?" Jessica asked, biting her lip.

"A little younger than Luke," Katie said in a coy tone.

"Mmm, you cougar!" Jessica said.

She moved closer to the laptop screen.

"You know, he has the same build as Chad. God, he was hot." Jessica said.

Katie's heart skipped a beat and shot a nervous look at her.

"Oh, sorry. You probably don't want to hear comparisons with your own son," Jessica said with a nervous, teeth-y smile.

The two women giggled, but Katie thought to herself.

You have no idea...

***

Luke sat in the back, just as his younger brother had ordered. Chad relaxed and raised his arms, and Luke could see his perfectly sculpted body in the mirror.

"Oh, here's mom," Chad said, starting up the engine.

Katie walked to the car with an almost seductive swagger. Her brunette hair was tied in a loose bun. She wore a sleeveless black top and gray skirt which highlighted her figure. Luke had never really been attracted to his mom, even when fucking Chad. But her clothes, her movement, everything about her at that precise moment screamed "I'm in charge and loving my taboo life." And Luke had to admit it; she was hot.

She got in the passenger seat and gave Chad a smooch.

"Hey there," she said seductively.

She looked in the mirror and locked eyes with Luke.

"What's the plan, Katie?" Chad asked.

"We've got about an hour before John returns," she replied. "And I want to spend it with my boyfriend."

"We better get a move on, then," Chad said smugly.

Luke's mom had been in the car for a solid five minutes and hadn't spoken a word to Luke. Instead, she chose to admire Chad's crotch while he drove. Her wedding ring glistened with each stroke.

Antonieadams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonieadams

They reached the driveway and got out of the car. As they entered the house, Luke's mother spoke to him for the first time.

"I want you downstairs keeping an eye out for John while your father and I are in the bedroom," she ordered.

Luke was gobsmacked. Chad wasn't kidding. They really were going with the "your brother is your dad now" route.

Chad had already removed his vest. Luke noticed huge erection bulge under his pants.

His mother checked her watch.

"Just under an hour," she said. "Let's see what we can do with the time."

She then grasped Chad's bulge and led him upstairs to the bedroom.

Luke sat in the armchair next to the window. Sure, he had a raging erection but he hoped his dad, his actual dad, would arrive soon.

***

Katie and Chad were already stark naked. She was on top of him. She let his enormous penis grind against her bushy vagina, kissing his Adonis-built body. Realizing the short amount of time they had, she slipped his penis into her. As much as she wanted to worship his muscles, she still preferred intercourse given the choice. She loved the bristly feeling Chad's trimmed pubic hair against her own vagina bush.

They switched into a doggy-style position, only Katie liked to lean against Chad and feel his gorgeous muscles against her back. She reached for his head and let their tongues wrestle, while Chad played with her boobs and moved his penis in a circular motion for more stimulation.

They heard a knock on the door. Surely John wasn't home? Katie wasn't done yet!

"Mom?" Luke called from the other side of the door.

"Come in, this better be important," she spat, still in a sexual position with Chad.

Luke entered, avoiding eye contact.

"What? What are you interrupting us for?" Katie said, still feeling Chad's penis inside her.

"Dad just texted," he said. "Said he's going for drinks after work, won't be home 'till late."

A wave of excitement rushed over Katie.

"Well, you just... Leave us be," she said.

Luke walked away.

"And close the fucking door!" bellowed Chad.

***

It was getting dark. Once again, Luke sat in total silence, save for the sex noises coming from the master bedroom. He hated it. He was humiliated, not just for the situation, but because of his own behavior. He had masturbated three times already.

I'm a fucking cuck, he thought bitterly.

His mom did warn him that there was no turning back if he started to hate it.

"Luke, would you come here for a moment?" his mother yelled from upstairs.

Now what? he thought.

He opened the door to see his mom and Chad lying on the bed. Mom had semen leaking out of her vagina.

She patted at the space between her and Chad.

"Sit," she ordered.

Luke begrudgingly climbed between his naked family members and sat motionless like a statue.

"Your father here would like a word with you," his mom said, gesturing to Chad.

"Yeah, there's a spot under me at my workplace. I can get you in," Chad said.

Luke looked at his younger brother.

"You-you'll be my boss?" Luke asked.

"That's right," Chad said.

"Thank your father, Luke," his mom said while placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks," Luke said glumly.

"Thanks what?" Chad said in a stern tone.

"Thanks... dad?" Luke replied.

"You're welcome, son," Chad said, with his trademark shit-eating grin.

His mother leaned over Luke, her boobs mere inches from his face. She moved in to kiss Chad. Chad moved in as well, his large penis touching his thigh.

Luke felt his own penis grow.

Not now! he begged to himself.

As she moved back, her arm brushed his erection.

There was a pause.

All of a sudden, she aggressively pulled his pants down. Luke instinctively tried to hide it.

Chad howled with laughter.

"What the fuck, Luke? Chad said. "Mom told me your dick was small, but damn..."

"Now Chad, don't be mean," his mother replied.

"I'm not. I just feel sorry for the kid," he said in a still-jovial tone.

"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin," his mom said. "Um, you are a virgin, aren't you?"

Luke couldn't believe what he was hearing. His own mother thought he was a virgin, simply because he had a small penis! She was right, though.

Luke nodded.

"Aww, sweetie," she said, hugging him.

Luke's face was smothered by his mom's breasts. Was she aware of what she was doing to him?

"Tell you what," she said. "Why don't I give you a hand-job? A one-time offer. You are my oldest son after all."

Luke looked shocked. He turned to Chad, who nodded in approval.

"Yeah just this once. After that you leave us be," he said.

"Ok, sweetie, lie down," his mother ordered.

Luke laid out flat on the bed between his mom and brother.

Chad leaned on his arm, watching his older brother receive his first ever sexual act.

His mom grabbed hold of his penis and started to stroke. He closed his eyes, pre-cum already oozing.

"You like that, sweetie?" his mother asked.

Luke opened his eyes to see her wedding ring wet with Luke's juices. From that sight alone, he ejaculated.

"Wow... That was quick," his mother said with a disappointed tone.

"Heh, not even ten seconds," Chad said while looking at his watch.

Luke sat up feeling rather shameful.

"Now, are you going to leave us be?" his mother asked with her hands on her naked hips.

"Yeah, mom and I need to discuss her divorce with dad tomorrow," Chad said abruptly.

"Tomorrow?" Luke asked.

His mom gave Chad a dirty look, as though she wanted to keep it a secret.

She sighed.

"Yes, tomorrow I will ask John for a divorce," she said. "I want the baby to grow up in a proper household."

Wait... What did Luke just hear?

"Fuck, Katie, now who's spilling secrets?" Chad exclaimed.

His mother blushed and covered her face in embarrassment.

"You-... You're pregnant?" Luke asked.

She placed her hands on Luke's. Chad wrapped his strong arm around his shoulder.

"Yes, well, not yet," she said. "Chad and I... We're trying for a baby."

To be continued...

Published 
Written by krissy1974
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments