Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving Moms: Private Eyes CH02

"A Mother and son both deal with their sexual urges."

172
14 Comments 14
6.6k Views 6.6k
5.5k words 5.5k words

I awoke that morning and recalled how the previous night unfolded. In my mind's eye, I replayed my mother whimpering, "Oh... Fuck Travis. I'm going to cum! You're making mommy cum!" whilst I finger fucked her.

I immediately went stiff, picturing how my digits caused her hips to thrust forward and back.

With my dick now in my hand, I closed my eyes and jerked off to those forbidden images of what we both mischievously had done in my father's presence.

In short order. I was once again cumming hard to those incestual images and wondered if, by chance, my mother was still excited about last night as much as I was.

Hoping for the best, I hopped out of bed, dressed, and went to the kitchen.

However, breakfast was pretty much uneventful except for the occasional glance we gave one another, along with one of Mom's quick, devious smiles.

Even school that day seemed to drag along, allowing me to ponder over everything and thought. Maybe getting her to take more risks would solve my problem with her being so hesitant to take things further.

But then, remember how she made me promise to keep asking girls out? I knew I had to address that issue as well. So when I got home and found Mom cleaning, I lied, "Hey, Mom. I tried asking another girl out today."

"You did? How did it go?"

"Not so good. She laughed at me." I replied and put on a pretend pout.

Mom walked up to me and hugged me as she replied, "I'm sorry, Travis. I'm sure one will say yes."

I held her back as I felt her globes pushing into my chest. I so badly wanted to take hold of her firm ass and thrust forward. But resisted the urge and pulled away.

"I'm sure you're right, Mom. But at least until one does, I still have you."

Mom smirked, "Yes. I guess you do."

I quickly replied, "And what happened last night was incredible."

"So you enjoyed being impetuous?"

"Enjoyed it? It was the hottest, sexiest thing in the world. I can't believe you drugged Dad like that."

Mom tilted her head to one side, resting her hand on her hip.

"Travis! I didn't drug your father! I only added a sleeping pill to his drink."

"Oh... So he could have woken up anytime?" I said with a puzzled look.

"More or less. Your Dad's a deep sleeper and even worse to wake when he takes one of those pills."

So Dad's a deep sleeper, huh? I thought and left it at that.

I think Mom was expecting me to say more about the subject, but I didn't and said, "You need any help?"

"I do. Can you put the clothes in the washer for me?"

"Sure thing, Mom," I said and did as she asked, along with helping her do the dishes that night.

However, when it came time to watch television, I didn't partake. Instead, I fibbed and went to my room, telling them I had a lot of homework to do. I sat quietly and waited a good two hours after hearing them go to sleep before making my move.

Tiptoeing down the hallway, I put my ear next to my parents' door and listened. Sure enough, I could make out my Dad snoring inside. Gradually, I turned the door handle. Cautiously, I opened the door and slipped inside.

I could see my parents as they slept. With my heart racing, I walked closer to my mother. Then, once by her side, I eased the covers back, revealing her naked figure. Mom was sleeping on her right side, facing Dad with her left leg in a bent position.

My dick was already stiff as I dropped my pajama bottoms to the floor. Stroking it with my right hand, I eased my left hand over Mom's ass.

Mom shifted around as I glided my palm up her ass cheek and then back down.

I saw Mom's head turn towards me as her eyes opened. But before she could speak, I leaned over and covered her mouth.

"Shh, we don't want to wake Dad," I whispered.

Mom's eyes shifted in my father's direction as I kept playing with my tool. Gradually, I removed my hand from her mouth as she casually rolled onto her back.

"Are you crazy?" she whispered, but I said nothing. Instead, I looked at her and kept stroking my dick long and hard.

Mom looked down as I worked on my tool, and I watched her right hand descend to her mound.

"Rub it, Mom. Rub your pussy for me." I asserted and was happy when I saw her legs part as her fingers glided over her slit.

"You're so fucking hot, Mom," I whispered, and then took her other hand and placed it on my tool.

"Fuck..." I groaned as Mom's hand raced over my shaft. I was in heaven again, but I wanted more. So as Mom was stroking me while playing with her clit. I moved closer to her. Reaching down, I placed my hand on top of hers as she played with herself and set the pace of her rubbing.

Mom bucked upward as I had her increase her toying. Brief moans escaped her lips as her legs spread wider, and I said, "Are you going to cum, Mom?"

She gave a quick nod along with a long, soft moan.

Mom's breath was racing as her body twisted around. I saw her toes curl up as I made her hand vigorously rub over her clit.

"Oh... Oh... Oh!" Mom moaned and knew any second, she was going to cum. But just as her body tightened and her back arched. I quickly pulled her legs sideways and lowered myself to her crotch.

Swiftly, I took hold of her thighs, holding her in place as I flickered my tongue over her clit.

"T-T-Travis! Wha wha what are you doing!!! Oh!! Oh ffffuck!" Mom sighed as her hands went to my head while her ass bucked high off the bed.

I felt a flood of juices explode out of her as she made odd whimpering sounds.

Mom was bucking and wailing while she kept cumming as I sucked on her pussy. Drinking up as much of her sweet nectar as I could. Only when her body relaxed did I lift my wet face and wipe my lips.

Mom's lustful expression flooded her face. I looked at my father, still sleeping away. Unaware of what I did under his nose.

I stroked my cock back to hardness as I relished over how wicked all this was. Brazenly, I whispered, "Has Dad ever made you cum like that?"

Mom looked over her shoulder at my father before moving herself to the edge of the bed. With her finger, she motioned me to come closer, and with my cock still in hand; I walked right up next to her face. Mom once again took hold of my throbbing tool and stroked it hard. I saw her look back at my father before hissing, "I think it's time to expand your horizons."

With Dad snoring next to us, I watched as Mom stroked my shaft before easing forward and kissing the tip of my cock.

"Oh... ffffuckk..." I cringed as a jolt of excitement raced through me.

I felt another quick kiss on the very tip. Another peck and then followed with a quick flick of her tongue. I couldn't help but nudge myself forward. But Mom held my dick tight in her hand. She was controlling the action now.

"Mom..." I groaned as she flicked the tip once more with her tongue. And then another. And then a third. My heart raced with anticipation. I wanted so badly to feel her lips over my mushroom head. She was flat-out driving me crazy.

But then she backed away while still gingerly stroking my cock. She looked at my father once more—this time, a little longer before turning her head back and kissing the tip again.

"Fuck Mom. Please..." I grumbled.

Stroking lazily the full length of my shaft. Mom looked up at me and countered, "Does my son want his mommy to suck his hard cock?"

"Yes, Mom... Please," I begged.

"Mmm... I bet it tastes superb." Mom teased as she barely flicked the tip of my dick. Pulling the dribble of pre-cum from what was leaking out of my pee-hole.

My head was spinning, and I lunged forward once more, and this time at least touched her lips before she stopped me.

But instead of pulling away, her lips stayed there. Right there, resting on the very tip of my dick. I could feel her fiery breath flowing over my shaft, and then it happened. Mom's mouth opened, and she crept forward.

I savored how great it felt when she sucked just the head of my dick in her mouth and then back out. She did it again. Only taking the head inside and then pushing it out.

Over and over, she did this. Ever so slowly, increasing how far the depth my cock could travel inside her mouth.

Her hand went to my balls and toyed with them while she inched me inside between her lips.

"Oh... shit!" I grunted when my full girth finally went inside.

Mom built her tempo up. Taking my entire cock down her throat. I was in heaven and enjoyed how her lips raked over my shaft while her fingers tugged and tickled my nut sack. In and out. In and out. Faster and harder. Faster and harder. Over and over, Mom went until finally, she was feverishly sucking on my cock. Making me want to fuck her face. I could feel my hot seed racing up my shaft and into my bubble head.

My hands went to the back of Mom's noggen as I lunged forward. Over and over, I thrust. Faster and harder. Until I was ramming my dick past her tonsils. I could hear her gag as I held my cock deep down her throat. A rush of pure sexual bliss filled my body as I felt my sperm explode inside her mouth and let out a long groan.

Pumping and spurting, my hot sperm raced down her throat as my body trembled.

I was wiped out by the time the last of my cum dripped out of my dick. Mom eased my spent pecker out from her sweet lips, and I said, "Holy shit, Mom."

Mom looked over at my father, who, thankfully, was still sleeping.

Wiping her lips, she said, "I think we pushed our luck enough for tonight."

I nodded in agreement and kissed her before picking up my pajamas.

I made my way back into my bedroom and happily went to sleep.

However, the next day was Saturday, and I couldn't wait to hurry downstairs. I knew Dad typically played golf on this day and figured I would have most of the day alone with Mom. I was so excited, wondering what wonderful sexual things we might try in his abscess.

Yet when I went into the kitchen, the only person there was Dad, and I asked, "Where's Mom?"

"She got up early this morning and said something about going shopping."

"Oh," I said before grabbing a bowl of cereal. Pouring the milk into the bowl, I sat across the table from him and found it challenging to sit there. I guess some part of me felt guilty about what I had done. Thankfully, Dad sat up before I finished and acknowledged how he was going golfing.

"Okay. See you later, Dad." I said as I stared into my bowl. I couldn't look him in the face at the moment. So I spent the entire day alone, and I mean the whole day.

It wasn't until that evening that someone finally came home. It was Dad, which even surprised him that Mom was still out. I still didn't feel right being alone with him, so I went to my room and didn't come out until I heard Mom coming in the door. Quietly, I opened the door and listened as they talked down below.

"Where the hell were you?" I heard Dad grumble.

Which mom rebutted back, "I needed some alone time."

"Is this about me not seeing a doctor?"

"No! But since you brought it up. You're not going; it isn't helping either!"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" Mom rapped.

"Jesus Christ, woman!" I heard Dad yell and then heard the front door slam.

I casually made my way down the steps as I heard Dad pulling out of the driveway.

Mom was in the kitchen putting some groceries away when I walked in and said, "Hey, Mom."

"Hi, Travis," she replied in a low tone.

"You okay, Mom?"

"No... No, I'm not," she said and then pointed to a chair. "We need to talk."

"Okay?" I replied as I took a seat.

"Listen, last night was fun, but I think it's unhealthy for us to keep doing stuff like that. It's not fair to you, and it sure isn't fair to your father."

"But Mom," I said but was quickly cut off.

"Don't interrupt me! It's wrong, so that's that. Understand!"

I lowered my head and nodded.

"Good," was her only reply.

Hearing Mom say that brought me down, and I said, "If that's all, can I go?"

"Yes," Mom said, but as I walked away, I heard, "I know in time you'll understand I was right about this."

Things after that night felt different between Mom and me. After two weeks of it being like that, I figured what we shared had passed.

So, finally, I gave in. I did what Mom originally asked of me and dated some girls. I'm sure it made her happy, but in reality, none ever came close to what I felt with her. They just couldn't turn me on as she could.

It wasn't until a month after Dad went out of town for a business trip that things would change again.

It was a Friday night, and I was in my room already in bed when I heard Mom finally come home.

She informed me earlier that she was going out with two of her friends. So I didn't think much of it when she came home so late.

However, I was slightly surprised when she knocked on my door and asked if she could come in.

I sat up on my bed and said, "Sure, Mom."

Mom wore this little black sequence dress that dipped very low in the front. I could tell she was a little tipsy by how she entered my room. Mom plopped on my bed and brushed my hair without saying a word.

"Mom?" I said as her hand traced down from my head and onto my cheek.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry."

"For what, Mom?"

"For pushing you away as I did."

"It's okay. I understand."

Mom stood up and, as she reached for the little spaghetti straps that held her dress up, replied, "No, I don't think you do."

I gawked as I watched her slowly remove one strap from her shoulder.

"You don't know how I miss us talking while doing the dishes."

Then she removed the other strap, causing the dress to puddle to the floor.

Standing naked, she hissed, "And our brief masturbation sessions."

My mouth dropped as I sat there and admired Mom's sexy body once more.

"Do I still turn you on, Travis?"

I nodded, and she replied, "Then show me."

That was my cue, and I quickly tossed the sheets away and stripped down myself.

Mom crawled onto the bed and lay next to me. Then, she spread her legs wide while putting her left one over mine.

I wasted no time and stroked on my semi-hard shaft, but she stopped me and said, "No. I think I need to make my youthful man feel better."

With that, she stroked my dick while tickling her clit. Fuck, I almost forgot how wonderful it felt, having her fingers gliding up and down my shaft.

"Oh, Mom..." I groaned as I grasped her thigh. She brought that dark, wicked feeling I had for her to the surface once more.

"You like it when I do this, don't you?" she said as she moved her hand faster on my shaft.

"Yes, Mom. I love it," I said, running my hand down her thigh until it met her playing hand.

Mom's breath was racing, as was mine. Then when I tucked under her hand and rubbed her clit, Mom moaned loudly, "God, I missed this."

PlayFulErica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayFulErica

We both were getting hot as our bodies jerked around. I felt Mom's hand leave my shaft and tug at my balls just as I inserted two digits inside her wet snatch.

Mom's ass bucked off the bed as she pulled and toyed with my nuts. Causing my lustful desire to fuck her to race to the surface. I couldn't help it. Listening to her whimper and moan caused me to lose all reasoning. Quickly, I got on my knees between her legs while adding a third digit inside her.

I caught Mom off guard at first when I leaned over and kissed her hard—holding our mouths tightly together until she was moaning in my mouth.

With our mouths locked in place, I fucked her hard with my fingers just as she jerked on my cock between us. Faster and more vigorous we went. Never letting up as we panted and grunted. Bring ourselves ever closer to that ultimate release.

Mom was bucking widely, and as she did, her thighs would clutch to my legs. She was hot, but I was hotter. I couldn't hold out any longer, no matter how badly I wanted to fuck her. Briskly, I sat up and groaned. Mom just jerked faster, and I had trouble balancing on my knees and croaked, "Fuck, Mom!"

The next thing I knew, Mom pulled me forward, and I observed my dick sliding inside her mouth. I couldn't stop thrusting forward and fucked her face hard. Holding onto the headboard, I felt myself blow.

"Nnnnn..." I groaned as my teeth ground together.

Slowly, I went to ease my dick out, but Mom grabbed my ass and pushed me forward as she raised her head, deliberately working her mouth on my tool. Back and forth, moaning and sucking while her fingers toyed with my nuts.

I became erect and fucked her face once again. But this time, I reached back and fingered her pussy, causing her to moan harder on my cock.

Mom was bucking...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bob03567
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments