Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Music Cum Alive Part 3

"Sexy cougar, with a twisted sexual history, takes over the pre-show sex."

4
1 Comment 1
951 Views 951
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story is best read as a continuation of Making Music Cum Alive Parts 1 &amp;2. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Comments are always appreciated."

 Introduction Making Music Cum Alive Part 3:

This sixties story continues with more of the sexual exploits by the women associated with a Detroit radio station. Their sexy activities continue to lead up to a memorable Detroit concert by the Four Seasons. 

Chapter 5: The Lady Gets Her Wish.

Phillis, the fifty-something wife of a local Detroit radio station manager, had trapped one of the young DJs as tightly as if she had bound his arms. A bombshell trophy wife, Phillis looked, dressed, talked, and fucked around like the poster woman for what would later be called a Mother I Would Love to Fuck (MILF).

As Jim stood nervously against the door frame, Phillis made one simple demand. "You can lose your shirt or lose your job." As the young jock slowly removed his paisley shirt, revealing his broad hairy chest, Phillis thoughtfully replayed her last encounter with her mother.

Reaching out to Phillis, her mother had pulled her close against her. She remembered the sweet smell of her mother's stale perfume and her breath, thick with alcohol and cigarettes. Phillis always regretted how it was not a comforting encounter.

For years after that last embrace, Phillis had been attracted to younger girls, like Jackie. She was hoping that someday she could erase the last memory of her mother. Phillis sadly recalled how her old, haggard, and angry mother had looked at her with anything but tender love. An involuntary shiver ran through Phillis as she remembered her mother running her dry, calloused, hands along her back and up under her breasts. Phillis was shocked by her mother pulling on her hips and then her ass to slowly grind herself against her wet panties. It had been a heated slow dance full of one-sided, and aggressive, demanding passion, but no emotion.

Phillis shook her head to drive off the memory of how her mother had forced her tongue into her mouth and then deliberately pulled her cotton dress open. Like a rutting deer, she had stepped between her daughter's long, shapely legs while pushing and pulling both their skirts up towards their waist. Her mother only wanted to revel in the wetness of the young teen's pussy, by firmly rubbing it against her own naked and unshaven leg. Phillis sadly recalled how her mind had blocked out this rough assault by her mother. She had focused on the pimple-faced young boy who had been teasing her pussy, earlier that same night. Phillis smiled inwardly as she recalled how he had groaned as she stroked his thin cock to a violent climax. If her mother had cared to look, the stain of that powerful climax was still plain to see on her dress.

During this memory, Phillis looked down to see her ample breasts. Hers were the best that money could buy. They were adorned by hardening nipples, stimulated by that long-forgotten cock teasing memory. She smiled as she recalled how she had learned to pull and tease them to give herself pleasure. Still a virgin, this was as close to the pleasure that she delivered nightly to any boy who would give Phillis a smile and a soft kiss.

As she pushed Phillis away, her mother’s frustrated parting words were, "You are nothing but a cock-tease." She would die if she knew just how good of a cock tease, Phillis had become. Her days of ill-fitting hand-me-down clothes were long gone. Today, nothing but the sexy best for Phillis and her daughter, Becky.

Shaking herself again from her daydream, Phillis caught Jim's eye as she began to rub her hand down her neck and across her breasts. Much to Jim's surprise, and appreciation, she began to slowly release the few buttons holding her blue sheer blouse closed. Phillis leaned forward, to proudly display her tits as she pulled her blouse off her shoulders. Tossing the blouse aside, she relaxed back into her husband's leather executive chair. She was now sitting with her black lace bra, holding ample tits high, just as her mother had instructed. Phillis spread her legs so that one remained on the desk and the other rested on the arm of the black leather chair. She smiled, knowing Jim, and Jackie, could both view her bare wet cunt, thick swollen lips, and teased clit. She had made the young man an unspoken offer, and she always delivered!

Phillis again motioned intently for Jackie, the sexy redhead receptionist, to join them in the office. "Jackie, be a dear, close and lock the door.”

Few knew it was Phillis, not her husband, who had hired Jackie not for her office skills, but for visible assets and her hidden sexual talents. They had been introduced by a mutual friend who enjoyed a good pussy licking as much as a deep fucking by a stiff cock. Phillis had never known a woman that so enjoyed eating pussy. Jackie never complained about being made to wait for her pleasure. Jackie closed the door and eagerly closed the gap between them. With a lustful smile, Phillis said to the young jock, "We are going to show you the best tease of your life."

Not waiting for his reply, Phillis motioned for Jackie to come stand in front of her. Straddling her benefactor's long, shapely legs, Jackie had to lean forward to hear the soft but insistent voice of the station manager's sexy wife. “Baby girl, I want to watch you make him cum.”

Looking into Jimmy's eyes, Phillis clutched Jackie’s breasts as she firmly pulled the girl forward and up onto her toes. She stayed connected with his eyes as she spoke softly into Jackie's ear. "I want you to make his cock so hard he can't stand up, without popping his zipper."

Jackie saw that her aching breasts were now just inches from Phillis’s ample breasts. Just hours earlier, they had smothered her face as Phillis had stroked her wet cunt and strummed her swollen clit. Reaching back, Phillis released her nearly transparent black lace, bringing her firm breasts, and thick nipples into view. Jackie wished she could bend forward and take one of the hard nipples of her lover back into her mouth. She wanted to suckle Phillis into another climax, just the way she had been taught. Knowing her hyper-sex drive, Jackie knew one taste of a firm nipple would lead to two. She would quickly be overcome by the need to then suck and lick Phillis's fat wet clit. That would lead to some scissor action leaving the young man with no relief. That did not fit into the immediate plan. Phillis wanted, no, she needed, this jock to be in her debt, and sex was her chosen tool.

Jackie was also acutely aware of the heat from the roving fingertips of Phillis as they lightly stroked the backs of her bare legs. She bit her tongue as Phillis expertly untied Jackie's blouse, pushing it off her shoulders and onto the floor. She was intensely aware of the teasing effect as she leaned forward to hear her instructions. Her already short skirt had lifted, giving the young jock a clear view of her firm bottom, covered in her favorite white satin panties. Jackie did not mind; Jimmy was one of the nice ones who did not say mean things. He never made fun of her preference for being a younger "girlfriend" to Phillis and her over-sexed daughter.

Jimmy froze in his chair. He had never seen two women tease each other, at least not for real. The sexual tension between these two crackled in the air while making his cock strain against his zipper. Although he had heard the rumors that Jackie preferred to be "with women," that did nothing to reduce his appreciation for the firm young ass and satin cover camel toe displayed before him.

Jackie realized no other guidance was forthcoming. She bent her knees slightly, lifted fully on her toes, and avoided the intense stare between Phillis and DJ. Turning slowly, she wanted to reveal herself fully to the young jock, while teasing Phillis. Turning her head slightly, she loudly said, "Yes, my Lady, whatever you say!"

The "mmm…" and gasp of “oh shit” that escaped Jimmy's mouth was confirmation that her movements had pulled her panties up into her butt cheeks. Jackie was aroused, knowing she was revealing her soft, fine, and very red cunt hairs. The same hairs that she had been instructed by Phillis to never shave.

Turning on her pointed toes, Jackie's pirouette brought her directly in front of Jimmy. His eyes were still fixed on the point that had been her exposed ass. He was now viewing her wet womanhood. Her swollen clit, which had been hidden by the thin material of her summer skirt, was now revealed by her translucent white satin panties.

As Jackie stepped forward, the young jock instinctually backed away, hitting his head with a hard "Thud!" on the panel wall opposite where Phillis was still sitting. Phillis jumped slightly at the sound and then quickly returned to her inflamed sex.

"I am sorry DJ. Did that hurt?" Jackie's eyes expressed concern and determination as she extended her arms to place her palms on the wall, trapping the young jock between them.

"Just a little," Jim replied, trying to rub the back of his head and only managing to bring his forearm up and into full contact with her firm breasts nestled in a white satin and lace bra.

Jackie purred, "Let me get comfortable." Keeping one hand on the wall, she quickly unhooked her white satin and lace bra. Leaning forward, his eyes watched as it slid slowly off her firm tits to land at Jimmy's feet.

Jackie reached down to trace the outline of his hard, throbbing cock. As she leaned into the young man, he was excited by the mashing of her naked breasts against his warm and hairy chest. Jackie deftly unzipped his pants and fished out his swollen cock. Wrapping her hands around his swollen member, she was turned on to feel the pre-cum leaking from his mushroom head. Jackie smiled as she spoke, in a hushed sweet tone, into Jimmy's neck. "Mmm, I always knew that you liked me. There are not a lot of cocks I like, but baby, I sure love yours."

Watching Jackie mold herself against the teased jock, Phillis spoke to the bare back of her lover. "Very good, Jackie -very, very good." As she encouraged her young lover, she parted her legs further to give herself full access to her very wet and inflamed sex. As she slid her fingers along her slit, her outer lips parted as if they were inviting her fingers inside.

Looking back over her shoulder, Jackie continued to rub her soft breasts against Jim, while slowly stroking his cock. Making eye contact with Phillis, she teased, "Yes, my lady, like this?"

Jackie did not wait for a reply or further instructions. She stepped into the young man, bringing his swelling cock into full contact with her bare skin, just below her belly button.

Releasing the engorged cock, for just seconds, she unzipped and pushed her skirt down, onto the floor. Once again grasping her prize, Jackie rose up on her toes to rub her satin-covered clit against the dripping cockhead of the aroused DJ. She was pleased to see her visibly excited lover, Phillis, rubbing her breasts with her right hand and pinching her clit with the other. Still watching Phillis tease herself, Jackie rose up and down dry humping the bewildered young man.

"More, my Lady?" She asked of the aroused Phillis, confident that she would soon need to move her fingers, of both hands, between her long shapely legs. Jackie knew that Phillis would soon be plunging her long, red-painted nails deep inside to tend to her pussy. It had to be very wet, slick, and swollen by now. Jackie wanted to be in a position to lick those fingers as they pressed deep inside the pussy she knew, inside and out.

"Yes, damn you, you little cock tease, more!" barked Phillis as she grasped each breast to tease her swollen nipples. She then gripped her pussy lips with both hands, and spread he legs even wider.

"Yes, my lady," was Jackie's soft reply as she buried her lips into Jimmy's neck. She was like a snake in motion as she lowered herself to surround his thick cock with loving pressure between her firm tits. She caught his eye as he looked down at her freckled-covered breasts. His eyes rolled back, and his hips went forward as she clamped her lips on the head of his cock.

After only a few deep sucks and two-handed strokes, she released DJ's pulsing cock. Rising back up, she whispered "Please," into the young man's mouth. As their kissing increased into fiery passion, Jimmy desperately wanted to touch her slick pussy.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

"Please cum," she growled between darting tongues, "she needs to see you cum."

Leaning down, Jackie asked loudly, "Do you like me rubbing your fat cock back and forth across my firm titties?"

Jimmy tried to wrap his arms around the sexy panther that had trapped him, but she escaped his grasp and again quickly dropped to her knees.

"What the fuck?" Jim started to complain, then stopped as he felt Jackie expertly ripping his button-down bell-bottom jeans open and fishing out his thick cock in one quick motion.

"Yes, baby girl." Phillis coaxed the younger girl, "Let him see his cum fly all over my sexy girl."

Jimmy placed his palms against the wall and tried to not slip to the floor as Jackie roughly pulled his jeans down. She alternated between sucking the cockhead into her hot wet mouth and rubbing his swollen dick back and forth across her firm breasts and hardened nipples. His attention flicked between the sight of his pre-cum trail being left across the firm, extended nipples of Jackie and the sight of Phillis leaning back on the desk, legs spread wide, and her right palm rubbing her hairless pussy.

"Oh, my god!” barely escaped his lips as Jackie took his cock firmly between her hot wet lips and impaled him deep into her throat. She sucked him deep, and he felt the suction of her hot mouth combine with the constriction motion of her throat, drawing his cum directly from his blue balls griped by her delicate hands.

As Jackie sucked and dunked his thick shaft, Jimmy could do nothing else but hold onto her red hair. He let loose a deep "Ugh," each time she took him deep, while she wrapped her teasing tongue around him.

Phillis stared at the swollen cock head popping in and out of Jackie's sweet mouth and back down deep into her throat. "Now, Baby Girl, do it for Mommy."

Plop came the sound of Jimmy's cock sipping from the suction of Jackie's mouth.

Jackie licked her fingers and wrapped her hand tightly around the base of his pulsating cock. She began to pump him hard as she deftly inserted her small finger into his tight anus.

"Aww Shit!" Jim screamed as his legs buckled and cum began to erupt from deep within his balls.

Jackie d to stroke his ass and squeeze his balls, feeling the hot cum splash on her face, her breasts, and into her red hair.

At the sight of the hot spunk coating her pretend daughter, Phillis felt her climax begin to explode. She silently screamed as she clapped her legs rapidly, trapping her fingers deep inside of her pulsating pussy.

Phillis violently rocked back in the station manager's chair. As the second wave of her climax began to consume her, she began shouting, "I'm Cuming, baby girl. Oh fuck, Mommy is Cuming so good!"

"Mother! What the fuck is going on? Oh… Shit… Oh shit!” stammered Becky, the teen daughter of Phillis. Hearing her mother's cries, she burst into the office via the unlocked production door.

Chapter 6: Young teen gets an education.

Becky was walking down the dark, narrow back hallway of the radio station to where the executive offices were located.

"Where is everyone?" she wondered aloud.

She was annoyed at being dumped by the DJ Jim and was looking for Ron, the program manager. He had promised to take her to the Four Seasons concert that night. While she sucked him off in the break room Ron had promised her more than just taking her to the performance. He implied he could “hook her up” for some private, and naked, time with the sexy leader of the Four Seasons. Becky had told Ron that if all went as planned, he would receive her virginity. Becky had inwardly smiled at her lie. Her mother had taught her the value of opening her pussy, especially for the first time.

As she moved down the hall she slowed as she heard voices coming from her left.
Becky stopped outside her father's office door and quickly recognized her mother's voice, coming through the closed thick oak door, "Yes baby girl" then, a soft moan followed by "Let him see his cum fly baby girl".

As Becky moved towards the door, she heard a loud "slap" as someone placed their palms hard against the wall.

Something then scraped against the wall towards the floor. Becky heard someone with a deep male voice moan, "Mmm… I cannot believe this is happening!”

"You like me rubbing your fat cock back and forth across my firm titties?" Becky easily recognized that was Jackie's voice.

Becky soon was to learn it was Jackie who had made the scraping sound as she had roughly pulled Jimmy's jeans down to expose his thick cock and hairy balls.

As Becky pressed her ear to the locked door, she heard a distinct slapping and squishing sound. It reminded her of the first time she caught her Mom masturbating. Phillis had been so intent on driving her long fingers fast and deep inside her pussy, she had not even noticed Becky standing in the bedroom doorway until after her climax had coated her long thin fingers. Beck still enjoyed the memory of her mother wordlessly motioning Becky to the bed. Without a word...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by diamondjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments