Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Brought The Wrong One Home This Time

"Peter finds his Mom tied to her bed and left by jilted lover, and decides to take advantage of her helpless situation."

458
49 Comments 49
21.0k Views 21.0k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Top Story

Author's Notes

"For those that are always asking for more than one part to my stories your wish is my command this will be a multi part story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy and follow along as Peter discovers his parents darkest secrets."

I always thought my family was ordinary. But our family is anything but ordinary. Let me explain how our family went from normal to perverted.

Our parents divorced three years ago. My sister Jessie and I now live with our Mom during the week and our Dad on weekends. Well, almost every weekend, but lately, he has canceled last minute more often than not, creating arguments reminiscent of times before our parent's divorce. Don't get me wrong, I love my father, but he is a dick and hasn't treated Mom very well in the last three years. Mom, on the other hand, is an angel. She is stunningly beautiful and loving and was a devoted mother and wife when still married to Dad.

Mom met Dad when she was eighteen. She was the high school prom queen and head cheerleader. She met Dad at a party in the summer break after graduating high school. Dad was four years older and at college. They dated and married a year later when Dad graduated. I was the result of a broken rubber on their honeymoon and was born nine months later. Jessie, my sister, was born a year after me.

Growing up, things were good, and we seemed to be a close-knit unit. I was in my teens when the arguments started, and some of them were quite frightening. Jessie would come to my room when they had one of the shouting matches because she was scared, and we usually fell asleep together on my bed. Then one day, we came home from school, and Mom said that Dad had left and wouldn't be coming back.

At first, I was devastated by the divorce. Still, over time, I noticed how much Mom had changed, and she seemed happier than I could ever remember her being. At thirty-five, she was still young and beautiful and started dating again. The living arrangements worked well for her as she only went on dates on the weekends when Jessie and I were at Dad's, so we never met many of the men she dated.

When you're young, you don't think much about your parents and their private lives. You are too busy being a kid, but over time I realized Mom never saw the same man for long, if ever again. They never stuck around. I couldn't work it out. Who wouldn't want to be with my mother? In my eyes, she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

I have just turned eighteen and am about to graduate myself. And everything I ever thought I knew about Mom changed when my world was turned upside down. That was two days ago, and I will never see my mother again as anything but a kinky, dirty slut that loved cock, lots of big cock, and no holes are off limits. But I'm getting ahead of myself, so let me explain how I discovered what a whore for cock my Mom really is.

I had driven Jessie over to Dad's on Friday night as normal. Dad took us out bowling and pizza for dinner, and then we came home, and we were just chilling when Dad got a phone call from his boss. Apparently, there was some sort of drama with a server in Idaho, and being the head IT tech in his company, they needed him on the next flight out to fix it.

Dad packed a bag as there was a flight leaving at 11:00 pm. He said we could stay at his place for the weekend, but no parties. I dropped Dad off at the airport and drove Jessie to her friend's house. They had a party to go to, which she thought she would miss. Dad would never have let her go to a party without me. And while we are only a year apart, we have totally different friends, and I had no interest in her stupid friend's party.

I didn't know what Mom was up to, but I was pretty sure she had a date, so I decided to chill at Dad's. For tonight anyway. After watching Netflix for a while, I was quickly bored. Realizing I had the house to myself, I thought I would watch porn and jerk off. I headed to Dad's den as I had left my laptop at home. I turned his computer on but quickly realized it was password protected. I typed in my birthday, nothing, then I typed in Jessie's, and bingo, it fired up. She was always Dad's favorite.

When the computer opened, there were folders with dates all over the desktop. They seemed to contain photos and videos. I opened the one with the latest date. Holy shit, I almost fell off the chair. They were stills and videos of the inside of Mom's house, specifically her bedroom, bathroom, and living room. Looking at the size of the files, Dad had hours of footage of Mom. Naked, changing, fucking herself with multiple different sex toys and dildos and, of course, her fucking her steady stream of different men.

Fuck, my Dad must have installed cameras in the house before he left and had been spying on Mom ever since. At first, I was shocked but soon realized my cock was harder than it had ever been. My Mom was hot. Sexy hot like a porn star. The more I watched, the more I realized she was also very dirty, doing things I hadn't even seen in pornos. Mom was Dad's personal porn star, and I needed to find a way to make her mine as well.

I spent the next three hours jerking my cock until it was sore, watching Mom being fucked in every position possible and in a few videos by more than one guy. My favorite video was when three black guys had her airtight. Apparently, she loved being fucked in the arse and loved licking arseholes and deep-throating cock. But the thing I noticed in all the videos was all the guys had huge cocks. My Mom is a size queen. She clearly loved having her holes stretched.

It was a shock to find out Mom is a complete cock whore. But it was something I was going to use to my advantage. I had never looked at my Mom like that before, even though all my friends would say what a sexy MILF she was. But now, after watching all the video footage I had, I couldn't see Mom for anything but a sexy whore that loved to be fucked, and I was now desperate to fuck her myself.

Having cum seven times over a few hours, I hit the sack and dreamt of my sweet mother sucking and fucking me. In the morning, I got up, headed to the store to buy a couple of terabyte hard drives, and spent the next few hours copying all the files onto them. I knew there must have been a program doing the recording, but I couldn't find it. And decided I would just have to keep copying the files from Dad's computer as they were recorded. Now I knew his password and his dirty little secret.

It was late afternoon on a Saturday when I called Jessie and asked if she needed a lift home.

"Hey, sis, do you need a lift? I'm going home to get a few things. If you want, I can pick you up on the way back to Dad's."

"Hi, bro, no, I'm going to stay at Katie's for the rest of the weekend. Do you mind being at Dad's on your own?"

"No, not at all, sis. Did you have a good night last night? Or should I say, did you get laid?"

"Fuck off, Peter. I'm not a slut like the girls you hang out with."

"You know I was joking. I know you're not that sort of girl. I can't say the same for some of your friends, though."

'You're just jealous my friends won't put out for you because you're a douchebag."

"Alright, I deserved that. Do you want me to pick you up Sunday then?"

"Nah, Katie's Dad will drive me home. I'll see you at home on Sunday."

"Ok, bye, enjoy your weekend. Love you, sis."

"Love you too, douchebag."

I pulled into the drive and headed inside. Oddly the front door wasn't locked, so Mom must of be home.

"Hey, Mom. Mom!"

No answer. I opened the door to the garage, and Mom's car was still there.

"Mom, are you home?" I called out once again. Still no answer.

I grabbed my backpack, put some X-box games and my laptop in it, and hid the hard drives with Mom on them at the bottom of my wardrobe. As I was about to leave, curiosity got the better of me. I wanted to get a better look at all those dildos I had seen Mom and her lovers using on her. Surely they were stashed somewhere in her room, plus I wanted to know where the camera was hidden.

I grabbed the handle to Mom's bedroom door and half turned it when Mom screamed at me.

"Peter. Don't come in here. I'm not dressed."

"What the hell, Mom? I've been calling out to you. Why didn't you answer?"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I'm in a little predicament. Can you ask Jessie to come in here for a minute?"

"Jessie's not here, Mom. She is staying at Katie's place for the weekend. I just came home to grab a few things. Why can't I help?"

"Fuck!" I heard her say softly.

"Because it's embarrassing, and I don't want my teenage son to see me like this. Please don't come in here."

"Mom, trust me, I can help. I'm coming in. You sound desperate, and I'm worried."

"No, Peter!" She screamed as I opened the door wide to her bedroom.

I wasn't prepared for what I saw as the door opened. Mom was blindfolded, lying on her bed with her arms tied above her head to the bedpost and her legs stretched wide, tied to the bottom of the bed. She had a massive twelve-inch black rubber cock balls deep in her pussy and a diamante butt plug in her arse. The bed was littered with several other vibrators and sex toys. But the thing I couldn't get out of my head was how fucking sexy she looked right now.

I mean, the videos were great, but the quality wasn't the greatest. This was something completely different. Mom was naked and helpless, and there was no way my teenage hormones weren't going to take advantage of this situation.

"Oh, fuck, Peter, I told you not to come in here."

"What? And you would stay like this for the rest of the weekend, tied up with no food or water. Are you crazy, Mom?"

"Please, just cover me with a blanket and untie me. This is so embarrassing. I can't believe you had to see your mother like this. I feel so ashamed."

"Maybe so, Mom, but you look so fucking hot. In fact, you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

"Peter, for fuck sake, I'm your mother. You can't say shit like that just cover me up and un-tie me."

"Hmm, I could, but I have a better idea."

Taking out my phone, I started to snap photos of her at her most vulnerable. I even got in nice and close and took some of the black cock balls deep in her extremely wet pussy.

"Peter, are you taking photos of me? What the fuck is wrong with you. Untie me this instance, or you are in serious trouble, young man. This isn't funny."

"Mom, I seriously don't think you are in any position to be making demands right now. Do you?"

"Honey, please, this whole thing is embarrassing and humiliating enough for me. I'll forget about the photos. You can even keep them. Although I have no idea why you would want to see me like this."

"Surely you are joking, right? Mom, you are so incredibly hot. Dad was crazy to leave you. You are the sexiest woman I know. All my friends think so as well."

"Oh my God, Peter. You aren't going to show those photos to all your friends, are you?"

"I don't know, Mom, am I? That all depends on you."

"Peter, I know I didn't raise an animal. You’re a good young man. I know you must be wondering how I even got into this situation in the first place."

"Oh, I have a pretty good idea of how you got into this situation. You were bound to bring the wrong guy home sooner or later, and it looks like today is my lucky day."

"God damn it, Peter; fine, don’t untie if you don’t want I’m comfortable in my own skin I’m sure you are more embarrassed by your mother being naked than I am you seeing me naked”

"Mom, do you love and trust me?"

"Yes, Peter of course I do."

"Good. Then trust me that I am going to untie you shortly but first we should talk,"

"Like I said Peter I’m happy being tied up naked on the bed I’m sure you must be feeling fairly awkward by now having to see your defenceless naked mother. Peter, what are you doing?"

"Making you a little more comfortable," I said as I took hold of the giant rubber cock stuffed in her cunt and pulled on it.

"Fuck, Peter, what are you doing? Leave it alone. Don’t touch that."

The dildo was coated in Mom's cunt juices as it slid from her gaping pussy. I had no idea how long it had been stuffed deep in her cunt, but it had definitely stretched her out. As it dropped on the bed, it briefly vibrated and rotated before it died again.

ValerieCarlson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValerieCarlson

Holy shit, no wonder Mom's cunt was so creamy. How many times did she come on the giant rubber cock before the batteries died?

"Mom, you have the prettiest pussies I've ever seen. It looks so inviting I want to bury my face in it and taste you," I said, teasing her.

"Oh my God, Peter, what in the hell is wrong with you? Why would you even think something like that, let alone say it out loud to me!"

"I don't know, Mom, but seeing you like this, knowing that you actually let some random guy tie you up and fuck you with a giant black dildo, tells me you might be into some really kinky shit, and your son eating your pussy doesn't seem to far fetched."

"Peter, you've had your fun. Well done; you have both embarrassed and humiliated me. If that was your goal, you have achieved it. Now stop being a fucking arsehole like your father and talking nonsense. You wouldn’t dare do anything to me."

"Speaking of my father, it seems he is a bit of a kinky bastard as well, apparently. I found his stash of porn, and you two have a lot in common not sure why you actually divorced. It seems like you both like the same thing."

"Peter, at least you can do is take the blindfold off, please. While you humiliate me, I would like to look at the boy I thought I had raised as a good young man.

"Sure thing, Mom. I guess that's fair, and I will untie you, I promise, but before I do, I want you to tell me how you got into the situation. I have an idea, but I want to hear it from you."

I quietly got undressed before standing beside Mom. I slid the eye mask from her head, my painfully hard erection now less than an inch from her mouth. I slid the eye mask off. Mom blinked a couple of times until her eyes adjusted to the afternoon light. Then she screamed.

"Aahh, Peter, why are you naked? And why the fuck have you got an erection? Get that thing away from my face. What in the hell is wrong with you?"

"Are you kidding, Mom? You are so fucking hot. I mean, like the sexiest woman I have ever seen. You make the girls at school look like pheasants. How could I not get an erection looking at the most amazing body on the planet."

"Wait, you really think I'm hot and sexy even though I'm your Mother?"

"Duh, yeah, everyone thinks so. I know all my friends jerk off thinking about you, especially when they come over and you are dressed sexy."

"Are you kidding? Your little friends jerk off to me. Wait, do you jerk off to me?"

"Not sure if you noticed, Mom, but we aren't so little anymore. Your boy has grown up, as have all my friends, and if you want the truth, I have been jerking off-road you all weekend."

"I don't know what to say. I guess I'm flattered, but it's wrong. I'm your mother; I shouldn't make you get a boner. And you shouldn't be jerking off to me. Surely there are lots of girls your age you are interested in!"

Mom looked at me properly for the first time. I watched as her eyes roamed down my body coming to a stop on my hard cock as it twitched while she looked at me.

"You're right, Peter. You really have grown up. I had no idea my little boy was blessed with such a big appendage."

"You think my cock is big?"

"I'm not going to answer that. But let's say you are almost double your father's length and quite a bit thicker."

"So, what exactly will you do with the photos you took of me?"

"Do you want the truth, or do you want me to lie?"

"I don't want you to ever lie to me. You can always be honest with me."

I looked Mom up and down and decided it would be better to show her instead of telling her. I knelt between her legs and looked directly at her smooth pussy lips. I took my cock in my hand and slowly stroked my thick shaft while keeping eye contact with her.

"Peter, what are you doing?"

"I thought it would be easier to show you what I'm going to do with the photos rather than tell you."

"Dear, I'm not sure it's a good idea that you...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments