Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom, Continued

"Our love affair deepened quickly as we shared ourselves."

94
17 Comments 17
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Timothy

The sun was setting as we were once again in the missionary position shortly after our recent orgasms. I rolled Mom on top of me as I worked to even out my breathing.

In between soft kisses, Mom suggested, "Shall we warm up our lunch for dinner? I know that I've worked up a hunger for more than just your glorious cock."

"Sure, Mom," I replied as we kissed some more and reluctantly moved from the bed.  

I followed her perfect petite naked form into the kitchen and watched her bend over to pull our meals from the small refrigerator. That ass was just too irresistible, and I pressed my face between those perky lobes and licked from top to bottom and back again.

Mom

The day went better than I ever could have conceived. I went into this, hoping that we would be close again. Still, I never considered the closeness that we had achieved in one magical afternoon. Lying on top of him, I reveled in the feeling of his softened cock pressing against my well-used and slippery vagina.  

I suggested food as both of our stomachs growled endlessly. After making my way to the kitchenette, I bent down to retrieve our food from the half-sized fridge when his tongue slipped between my exposed cheeks. Bent over as I was, I shuddered at the lecherously exquisite feeling of having both of my holes orally pleased. 

Timothy moved his arms between my legs, pushing them further apart in his quest to manhandle my breasts. As he reached and began to palm my tits, I lost my balance and was basically resting on his arms. Realizing my situation, Timothy slowly stood and placed me on the table like I was a feast for him to dine on, and eat he did.

The orgasms rolled through me like an unending train intent on running me over and leaving me euphoric. He did all that and more before finally removing his tongue and letting me rest while he warmed our food. I was still in the same position, spread-eagle across the table, when he sat our food in front of my face and fed us both. I finally gathered the strength to get off the table and moved straight to his lap and his rising prick. It's an interesting sensation eating nude with a cock inside you, even more so when it's your son's.

We continued to eat until there was nothing left, and he stayed hard inside me the whole time. Upon finishing, Timothy wrapped his arms around me and stood up, carrying me back to bed, where we made love for a few more hours. Waking to my alarm a six, I felt safe and loved like never before, wrapped up like a child in his arms.

"What time do you have to go?" he asked as his morning wood slowly permeated my willing puss.  

"No time soon," I replied while pulling his arms tighter around me.

We both came again before he scooped me up and took me to the shower. He let me down, and I turned on the shower, then pulled him inside. We lathered each other up and played before leaving the warm water for some coffee. I started the pot with a towel around my hair as Timothy shaved. I watched as the razor glided across his face, leaving it smooth and shiny.

After he rinsed off the remnants of the shaving cream, Timothy offered, "Would you like me to do you too?"

"Sure," I replied, hopped up on the sink, and spread my legs wide.

I'd always kept myself trimmed and shaved down there because I never knew when I'd meet someone in my travels.

"Have you ever shaved someone else?" I teased with a sexy little smirk while inching further forward.

"No, but I shave myself all over, even in places I can't see."

"Well, I've only shaved one other person, and that was my Aunt Melinda. She had a lot of facial hair and talked about shaving it. She was afraid to do it herself and asked me if I could do it for her. Let me just say that it is a whole different experience shaving another person. That sense of touch that helps you while shaving yourself is non-existent when you're working on someone else. So, be gentle and take your time, please."

"I'm sure, especially while shaving the pubic area. I know that my skin down there is much more sensitive, so don't worry about me taking my time. Show me with your finger the directions that you move the blade to minimize razor burn," Timothy requested.

Feeling sexier than I had in a very long time, I used two fingers from my right hand as a mock razor. I glided them across my pubic area, showing Timothy exactly how I shave myself. Nearing my taint, I leaned back further and placed my heels on the edge of the sink to expose my little star. Tracing my fingers around my recently licked pucker raised my temperature several degrees, causing my nipples to swell briskly.

By now, it was clear to both of us that my little presentation had gone off the rails, especially when I dipped them into my very damp cunt. I was having trouble maintaining eye contact with Timothy as my self-pleasure escalated. Through squinched eyes, I wondered aloud, "Are you enjoying my little display?"

"Mmmm, very much, Mom," he replied while keeping his distance.

The addition of a third finger to my already peaking puss and his use of 'Mom' pushed me over, and I rode the wave home. I felt Timothy's hands grasp my thighs as I began to slip off the counter. He held me in place during the last surges of my climax. I stayed in that awkward position for another minute or two.

When my eyelids finally parted, Timothy suggested, "Why don't we take this shaving thing back to the bed. I think it will be a little safer than the bathroom vanity."

"Okay," I mumbled in my cum-drunk state.

Timothy

It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Watching Mom move her fingers around her groin to show me the best directions to move the razor across her tender skin. When she leaned back and traced around her little star, my cock twitched ardently. My eyes moved to hers as her digits moved into her slippery vagina. I saw the pleasure as it built in her libidinous frame and rapidly took control. She began sliding off the edge of the counter, so I grasped her thighs to keep her from falling.

Holding her in place for a couple of tempting minutes, she finally opened her eyes. I suggested we move back to the bedroom to complete her shave, where she could be more comfortable.

Mom replied, "Okay," in a very sultry manner before I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

Once I placed her on her back, she luridly stated, "Forget the shave and eat me, Baby Boy."

I didn't hesitate to press my mouth to her sex as my eyes never left hers. While I lapped at her womanly folds, Mom stared back at me through the tiniest slits of her eyes. Her mouth was agape as she spread first her legs and then her labia with her own hands. It was nothing short of intoxicating to watch. Stretching her labia sinfully wide, she cooed, "Deeperrr... get your tongue deeperrr."

I followed her instruction and pressed my face harder into her slit as my oral appendage reamed her slippery womb. Whirling my tongue like a human blender brought her over the top within minutes. As she convulsed through her climax, her legs pressed my face even harder into her pussy. I kept my tongue still as her peak slowed, and her legs gradually stretched out, releasing my head. Now able to breathe, I sucked deeply, inhaling her delicious scent while filling my lungs with air.

I stayed in place and licked up her flowing nectar as she spoke between deep gasps.

"Wow!" she puffed. "That was amazing! I... I've never... never cum that hard!" she wheezed. "Come kiss Mommy, Baby," she pleaded as her hands gripped mine, pulling me up her torso.

Her continued use of the word Mommy only increased the effect that her tantalizing body had on my manhood. I couldn't explain it other than to say that the social forbiddance of our relationship only added fuel to my need to be with her. As I slid up her body and our lips touched, I also felt another set of lips with my manhood. Our lips parted, and our tongues wrestled as I once again eased into her welcoming womb.

I noticed the time from the corner of my eye and saw that it was already seven-thirty. I leisurely delved the depths of her perfect vagina putting aside the fact that I should be logging onto my work computer very soon. The kissing became the sort of sloppy, hungry type that left you wanting more. Between that and the clutching lubricious warmth of her pussy, I didn't care to ever leave this place or her.

It was an indulgent wanton fuck, if ever there was one. The sounds that emanated from our depraved souls only fueled the heat and escalation. As our mouths worked to swallow each other's, our groins crashed together in an unending rapturous collision. How either of us could even walk after that was nothing other than fucking stupid orgasmic love. After what seemed to be multiple orgasms for my mother, I finally climaxed with little seminal evidence. Of course, there was that incredible high that accompanied it all.

Mom

DulceySanchez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceySanchez

Having almost savagely fucked each other, I lay there with my boy on top of me while we both fought to even out our breathing. The bright red numbers on the hotel bedside clock screamed eight-sixteen. I had a split-second of panic before Timothy wiggled a little causing his softening cock to slip from within me. That intimate moment brought me back, and I held him even tighter while moving my lips to his.

We stayed in that position for several more minutes before he raised himself off me and fell onto his back. Like a love-struck teenage girl, I quickly climbed onto his perfectly toned form and held him securely. I wanted to let him know, with more than words, that I was all his. 

After a few more minutes of cuddling, Timothy whispered, "It's almost eight-thirty, and I have to log in for work by nine. What is your schedule look like today?"

"I have a meeting at nine-thirty at one of our buyers, which will probably stretch through most of the afternoon. What time do you usually get off work?"

"Well, Mondays, I work until about five-thirty, but I have a light day. Do you want to come to my place tonight? Why don't you just bring all your stuff over? I have two bedrooms, so there's plenty of closet and drawer space. Plus, we'll have two beds to have fun on all evening."

"Yes, I'd love that!"

"Okay. I'd better get moving so I'm home in time to get online," Timothy said while rising into a sitting position with me still on top of him.

I peppered his face with kisses that he gratefully returned as he swung his legs off the bed before standing up. With both of our feet on the ground, I reached up while he down to continue our soft but hungry smooching. I finally released him slowly as he did me. I didn't feel the need to be clingy because I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him.  

Upon parting, he began to dress while talking, "I'll text you my address as soon as I get home. Will you need some help bringing your things to my place?"

"No, It's only two suitcases, and the bellhop will take it all straight to my rental for me. What time should I come over?"

"Whenever you're meeting is finished."

"Are you sure? I don't want to distract you from your work," I offered with a sexy little grin."

"Oh, you'll definitely be a distraction, but I'll figure out some way to deal with it," he replied slyly.

He was all dressed again and looking very handsome. I just stared as I wondered what I'd done in this life or another to deserve such a wonderful human being for a son and lover.

"You better get in the shower if you're going to make your meeting," Timothy offered while giving me a big hug and a kiss.

"I will after one more kiss," I replied as our lips met once again.

That last kiss of the morning lingered lovingly for over a minute before our lips parted, and I whispered, "Go! Before I drag you back into bed and we both get in trouble."

We both laughed at that as he shot out the door, and I jumped in the shower for a quick clean-up. By the time I was out of the shower, my phone dinged with a message from Timothy.  "My address is 1203 Main Street. Just take a right out of the hotel onto Rt 5 and stay on it. When you reach the small town, it turns into Main St., and my house is on the right, about a mile outside the middle of town. Love you!"

I quickly replied, "Love you too!! I'll text when I'm on my way."

Dropping the phone on the bed, I threw on some undergarments and pulled on a dress before brushing out my hair and putting it up in a bun. I grabbed my briefcase, purse, and keys and shot out the door. Setting the address in the GPS, I took off down the road and was at my destination five minutes before the scheduled start of my meeting.

Timothy

I got home about five minutes before nine and quickly logged on to a status meeting that we have about once a month. Everyone was ready to go, so I got things started. Then everyone took turns sharing where they were on their individual projects. That lasted about thirty-five minutes, and then we all left the online gathering and went about our work.

With that handled, I had little to do for the rest of the day, so I opted for a thorough shower before slipping into a t-shirt and shorts. The day passed quickly as I focused on tying up loose ends with finished jobs and then began scheduling upcoming work. Shortly after one, I made a PBJ and grabbed some chips while answering some emails.

While I was eating, I received a text from Mom, "Love you, Baby Boy, and I can't wait to get there and share your bed with you!!"

My cock twitched at the thought, and I replied, "Love you too!! Already hard at the thought of getting back into that Mommy pussy!"

"You dirty boy. Wanting to fuck your Mommy with that big hard cock of yours. I must be a bad influence because I want it sooo much, and I don't care what anyone thinks!"

"Neither do I! I want you to be with me all the time from now on. So if you're not ready for a full-time commitment, this is the time to leave."

"I'm all in, Baby Boy!!"

A smile spread across my face that wouldn't leave for the rest of the day. The only time it wasn't visible was when Mom walked through the door, and our lips finally touched again.

It was about four-thirty when I heard a knock at the front door and bolted from my office chair. Maybe it was due to my feelings of abandonment from years ago or my need to be with her in all ways. Whatever it was, I was never happier than at that moment as I scooped her up into my arms and pressed my lips to hers. Ignoring her suitcases and the wide-open front door, I carried her to my bedroom and placed her on the bed. The feeling was obviously mutual as she gripped my ass and pulled me onto her. We dry-humped for several minutes as I palmed her covered breasts while she wrapped all her limbs around me.

I had no idea how long we ground our loins onto each other, but I know there were significant wet spots when we finally pulled apart long enough to strip. I took control of the peeling off clothes, removing my own shirt and shorts first. Kneeling in front of her with my hard-on at the ready, I slid down and reached under her short dress to remove her pink lace g-string. Licking the dampness from it patiently to savor the flavor and scent, I noticed her quiver at the sight.

Mom

I raced from my meeting, turning down an invitation for drinks, with only one thing on my mind. My Baby Boy had invited me to stay with him forever, and I wanted nothing more than that myself. Pulling up in front of his home, I grabbed my bags and moved quickly to the front door.  

I knocked impatiently, and moments later, I was swept up in his arms with his lips on mine. The next thing I felt was his body on mine in his bed. We kissed like long-lost lovers for some time while our hips mashed with pure desire. I grabbed his ass while spreading my legs around him and opening myself to his intrusion. We continued clothed for what seemed hours as our mouths continued to frolic. I could feel that I was soaked from the peaks I'd reached during our clothed fornication.

It slowed as Timothy raised up onto his knees and pulled his t-shirt off in one quick jerk. Rolling onto his back, he whipped off his shorts, exposing his rigidity before moving his hands under my dress. Grabbing my thong, he slid it down my legs patiently before pressing it to his face and making a show of licking it over and over. The raw sexual nature of the act had me quivering for what was to come.

With his cleansing of my panties complete, my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments