Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy's Bosom 2

"The comfort of a mother's bosom blossoms into lustful yearnings."

145
8 Comments 8
4.9k Views 4.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is part two of Mommy's Bosom."

I woke the next morning stuck to my sheet. My dick skin stretched as I peeled them off of me. It pulled so hard I thought I'd pull my dick off. I stripped the bed when I finally broke

I made my bed and then showered to get the dried-on spunk out of my curly hair. It was summer break, and I usually lazed around the house. After last night, I didn't know what to do. Mom was already up by the time I'd gotten to the kitchen.

Mom was in the same faded blue robe that was loosely tied. She was naked underneath, as usual in the morning after her shower. I watched her tits wiggle and sway as she brought the food to the table. The sight of them and visions of last night made me hard. My erection tented my gym shorts.

It surprised me because she would sleep in after a night of drinking like last night. It shocked me to see breakfast on the table like before DadDad left. We ate together, and it seemed normal, if only for a little while.

"I'd like to talk about what happened last night," Mom started.

"Yeah, me too," I cut her off. "I liked what we did, and I think it should happen more often. I think you need to be reminded that you are a beautiful woman, despite what asshole Dad says."

"Don't talk that way about your father," Mom scolded. "He's still your father."

"He's also the one who fucked up our family, and I won't forgive him for that," my response was filled with anger.

"OK, but we still need to talk it out last night," Mom replied. "I think we were both vulnerable and needed to comfort each other. That's all, and we shouldn't do it again."

"I disagree," I said. "I think we should do that every night until you get it in your head that his leaving wasn't about you. It was him being a selfish jerk. He pawned his issues onto you."

"Honey, please," Mom tried to stop me.

"Mom. You weren't the one who cheated!" I reminded her. "That asshole did! You need to remember how he treated you. They always belittled you and gaslighted you, making it seem that it was always you. Your fault. He's a fucking narcissist."

"Hey! That's about enough of that! Your Dad had nothing to do with last night," Mom raised her voice to speak over mine. "I was having a pity party and got a little too drunk. When you started touching me, I couldn't bring myself to stop you, so I let it happen. I'm sorry, I should have stopped you."

"No one got hurt, Mom," I assured her. "I liked what we did. We both are feeling rejected by Dad, and we both needed it last night. It wasn't a mistake to comfort each other. I think it made us both feel good."

"Dad always made me feel rejected, but last night I didn't," I said with tears welling up in my eyes. "He was a mean SOB, and you weren't. I have no one but you. I began to quiet that rejection by jacking off every night thinking of you because you're the only one who hasn't rejected me. I began to self-soothe."

Mom came over to hug me. My hands reached into her robe as she as she pulled me close, marking her robe fall open. She unwittingly pulled my face to her bare breasts.

I wrapped my arms around her waist while she caressed the back of my head. I slid my left hand up to her breast, cupping it like I'd done the night before. I toyed with her nipple, making it grow erect.

Mom cupped my cheek as I brought my mouth to suck her nipple. Her hand slid to the back of my head while I swirled my tongue on her nip.

I slid my hand from behind her back slowly, cautiously bringing it to her pussy. Mom instinctively pushed away but stopped herself, and she pulled me closer.

I slid my finger in between her pussy lips a couple of times. When she became wet. I slipped in a second finger. I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She gasped, "Ahh, God."

Mom pulled my head tighter to her breast and started rocking her hips, humping my hand. Her body tensed as she came, and she grabbed my shoulder with her other hand, whispering, "That's it, baby, right there," as she came.

I raised my head to look at her. Her eyes were closed as she continued to hump my hand. Her mouth opened as another orgasm washed over her. Mom's eyes snapped open, suddenly aware of what we were doing. She kissed me when she saw me looking up at her.

My tongue rushed in to meet hers as she trembled at my touch. She grabbed the sides of my head, forcing her tongue into my mouth. Her hips bucked against my fingers, thrusting her cunt harder onto my hand.

Mom thrust her hips forward, grazing my hard cock with her thigh. She looked down to see my shorts tented by my erection. "Baby, take those off," she said, pointing to my shorts as she got off my lap.

I quickly slipped my shorts off. Mom gasped at the size of my purple cock. She licked her lips as she stared at my throbbing cock.

Mom straddled me again, grinding her sopping cunt in on my shaft. She again brought her lips to mine, French kissing me as she slid her cunt up and down the length of my shaft.

I kept shifting my hips, trying to direct the tip of my cock into her dripping orifice. "Stop moving!" Mom said. "You're not getting inside my pussy."

Mom would pull away each and every time I got close to her pussy hole. She pinned my cock to my stomach with her dripping pussy, gliding up and down my cock.

The feeling of her bare pussy lips on my shaft was enough to make me come.

"Ahh fuck, Mommy. You're going to make me cum!"

I groaned. I tried and failed to grab her before she could get away. She slid off of my lap, kneeling between my legs and engulfing my cock in her mouth.

Mom's tongue swirled around the head of my cock as she sucked hard while she stroked the remainder of my cock shaft with her hand.

I pulled her hands away from my shaft, making her use her mouth to bring me to climax. I grabbed my Mother's head, forcing it to my rigid man meat. I humped at her face blindly, humping into her mouth.

Mom relented, opening her mouth and sucking my throbbing erection. I thrust my hips up, forcing my cock to the back of her mouth. Mom reached for my hands, taking them in hers, interlacing them with mine. Her head still bobbing on the length of my shaft.

She held the tip of my cock at the back of her throat and slid her tongue side to side over the vein of my cock. Mom sucked hard each time her tongue reached the tip of my dick.

The sensation of her tongue was overwhelming, making it difficult to resist the urge to blow my wad. Mom, sensing the pressure building, bobbed her head faster. She held my hands tightly, holding them to my stomach, preventing me from grabbing her head.

I bucked my hips, meeting the motion of her bobbing head as I began to fill her mouth with my jizz. Mom's cheeks puffed out, and she gulped as she tried to keep up with the tidal wave of spunk flooding into her mouth.

In the excitement, I Thrust a bit too hard into her mouth, causing Mom to gag and force cum to spurt out her nose when she coughed. She gulped a few more times, emptying her mouth before pulling my cock from between her lips.

Mom wiped the overflow of cum from the corner of her mouth with her robe, smiling at me with a smirk. "We should eat now and get ready for the day," she said as she got up from the floor. We avoided each other for the rest of the day.

That evening started like countless others, with her opening a bottle of wine and taking a long hot bath, then she came to the couch in her bathrobe. Only tonight, she didn't come out of her room at all.

After an hour and a half, I began to worry, so I knocked on her bedroom door. I went in to check, but she didn't answer. I heard Mom mumbling something and the sound of water splashing coming from the bathroom.

I peeked in and saw Mom still in the tub. She was on her hands and knees. Her hips were poking in and out of view as she humped a dildo that she suction-cupped to the floor of the tub.

I listened closely, straining to hear what she was saying. Mom moaned softly as her hips undulated on the dildo. "Mmm, Mark. God, your cock feels so good inside my cunt," she groaned.

I wondered why she was masturbating while thinking of Dad.

"Do you like Mommy's pussy, Mark? Ahh, God, Mark," Mom moaned again. "You're making Mommy cum again."

Mom was fantasizing about fucking me. I left her alone and quickly left her room. I went to my room and listened through a cold air return that allowed me to listen to Mom and Dad fight.

I now listened to my Mom ride her dildo, moaning my name. I pulled my cock out, jerking off to the sounds of her moans and muffled words. The splashing increased, sounding almost rhythmic as Mom's moans grew louder. "Ahh, fuck," Mom groaned as the splashing stopped.

I envisioned Mom grinding her pussy down on her dildo, pulling her nipple with her fingers. I pumped my hand faster as I came closer to blowing my wad.

My train of thought was broken by a shriek and a loader splash, followed by Mom saying, "Ow, ow, ow."

I slipped my cock back into my shorts and ran to her bathroom. I found her back in the tub with a dildo sticking up from between her legs.

I pulled the drain plug, asking if she was alright. "I'm fine, I'm fine. I slipped getting out of the tub," Mom said.

"Did you slip on this?" I asked, pulling the dildo off the floor of the tub.

Mom started laughing hysterically, "I guess you caught me," Mom said, reaching for a towel. "I couldn't help myself. I've been horny since this morning, and well the wine and bath got the better of me."

I helped Mom out of the tub, making sure I got a couple of hands full of her tits. I steadied her while she wiped herself off. Mom, still laughing, dropped the towel and staggered to her bed.

She flopped onto her back, marking her bare titties jiggle as she settled on the mattress. She pointed at me, "And you. You little fucker. You got me so horny this morning. Shame on you," Mom said, slurring her words.

I stared at Mom's freshly shaved pussy as I slid into the bed next to her. It looked so delicious, begging to be eaten. Begging to be fucked. I leaned over her breast, blowing on her nipple, enticing it to an erection. I covered it with my mouth, sucking her nipple. I grabbed her other breast, kneading it in my hand.

Mom sighed as I swirled her nip with my tongue and slid my other hand to her bare cunt. My fingers slipped in between her slippery wet pussy lips. I finger-banged my Mother's cunt hole, telling her, "I heard what you said in the bathroom, Mom. I heard you say fill your pussy."

"I was thinking about your Dad. That's why I'm so horny," Mom said, trying to gaslight me as to what I heard.

"I heard you say fill Mommy's pussy. You're going to make Mommy cum again," I told her, increasing the thrusts of my fingers and sucking her nipple again.

"Yes, yes, I did. I was thinking about this morning, and I got so horny," Mom said.

I rolled between My Mother's legs. The wine weakened her will to resist me. She spread her legs, making room for me as I settled between them.

I kissed the insides of her thighs on each side of her pussy, and finally, my lips met her pussy. I spread her lips wide, looking inside her hole. Her lips glistened as I explored her vagina.

I lowered my mouth to her cunt, and slipped my tongue between her lips, tasting pussy for the first time. Mom's salty, tangy fluids coated my tongue.

I had no idea what I was doing. I licked her like a melting ice cream cone, trying to keep up with the drips and finish before it melted. Mom got impatient with my feeble attempt at cunnilingus. She reached down, spreading her vagina, saying, "Here. Lick here, baby, it's my clitoris. Lick the lip and the hole, but focus on my clit."

I did what she said, licking her lips, hole, and clit. Lips, hole, and clit. Her body trembled whenever I licked her clit, so I licked it the most. I looked up to see Mom squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples.

Mom humped her mouth, moaning, "Baby, put your fingers in Mommy's pussy."

I felt her pussy clench my fingers as she had a small orgasm. I thrust my fingers faster, licking circles on her clit.

Mom ran her fingers through my hair while she humped my mouth harder. Her body shuddered, and her legs clamped around me. "Right There!" she cried. " Rub your fingers right there. Ahh fuck. Rub harder."

I could feel the warmth of her climax on my fingers. Mom grabbed my head with both hands, grinding her cunt into my mouth while I dug my finger against her G-spot.

ossirin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ossirin

Mom pushed my face away so she could grab my wrist, pulling my hand deeper. "There, baby. Do you feel it?" she asked as I pressed upward on her secret button. "Ugh, gaaa. Sshhit. I'm gonna cum again. Ah fuuuck," she said as her pissy quivered on my fingers.

I lay there, her legs locked around me while waves of aftershocks rippled through her body, exiting through her trembling pussy lips. She released me when her climax waned. " Thank you, baby. Now go to bed," Mom said, pointing to the door.

"No, Mom," I said. " I'm not going to be able to sleep with my cock this hard. Just look at it. It's so hard it hurts."

"You'll have to use your hand tonight, Mark," Mom told me. "I can't do anymore tonight, or I'll throw up on you."

Mom suddenly sprang upright, holding her hand over her mouth. She shoved me out of the way as she ran to the bathroom, bending at the waist, and puked her guts out.

I went to her side and held her hair in a ponytail while she vomited. The empty wine bottle beside the tub explained everything. Was she drinking because of Dad or because of her incestuous thoughts for me?

Mom slumped to the floor. "Thanks for the help," she said, wiping her mouth with the towel she'd dried off with. She rose to her knees, hurling again into the toilet. My tented shorts were at eye level with her. Mom shook her head, "Baby, I can't help you tonight. As much as I want you, I can't. Thank you for helping. Now please go to bed.

I stroked my throbbing cock as her words echoed in my head, "As much as I want you. I can't." The images of me eating her pussy filled my mind as I rubbed one out, shooting cum all over my stomach. I showered so I wouldn't wake up stuck to my sheets again.

I knew Mom would be in rough shape this morning, so I made a full breakfast and strong coffee for when she woke up. Mom surprised me, appearing just as I finished setting the table.

Mom silently sipped her coffee and poked the food around on her plate. She seemed deep in thought, contemplating what to say. When she finally broke the silence. She tried miserably to explain away what she was doing in the tub.

I stopped her mid-sentence, "Mom, you have to be honest with yourself and just fess up that you want to fuck me. It's OK. I want to fuck you too. It's all I think about," I told her. "Mom, no one will ever find out if we help each other. Last night proves to me that you want me, so why not let me fill Mommy's pussy."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she started to say.

"Yes, and you would too. Last night, you said, 'As much as I want you,' so admit it," I said.

"Yes," Mom said, letting her robe fall off her shoulder as she stood. "I do want you. I want you inside me. Now get those clothes off."

Mom told me to sit down and knelt between my knees. She took my cock into her mouth, playfully rolling my growing cock around her mouth with her tongue.

Once she had me hard, she placed her foot on the chair next to my thigh. She spit on the tip of my dick and guided me inside her pussy. Mom exhaled a long breath as she lowered herself, welcoming my cock into her warm wet hole. "Jesus, your cock feels bigger than your father's," she groaned.

She then grabbed the back of the chair, placed her other foot on the chair next to my other thigh, and started to bounce on my rigid shaft.

The chair's back creaked each time she moved up and down my shaft. Mom would move her hips forward with my cock buried deep inside her womb, grinding on me, catching her breath. Then she'd continue to piston herself up and down on my cock.

I squeezed her titties in my hands, sucking her hard nipples while she pumped herself on my cock. I was glad that my first...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments