Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother's Porn: Shameless Shagging

"On the day after the incestual porn viewing, affection and lust overflow amid an unannounced visit"

48
12 Comments 12
9.8k Views 9.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

James looked on in a dazed state as his naked, cum-soaked mother placed herself between his legs and bent down, lips parted, dangerously close to his throbbing shaft.

“Do you want your mom’s mouth around your pretty cock, James?” asked Susan, finding a lilt in her voice which was entirely thrilling and new for her son.

“Please don’t talk like that, mom!” James somehow managed from his position on the bed, almost teary-eyed with renewed longing for his mother. Her face was a symbol of warmth and familiarity for him, but the sight of her naked body presented him with a whole new emotion. At thirty-seven years of age, she looked to him like the woman of her dreams.

Susan reached close and kissed the tip of his penis. It was wet with fresh precum and the taste of it on her lips made her hungry for him. Susan bent forward again and the slippery, dripping wet skin of his cock slid across the slick surface of her inviting tongue as she brought him lovingly inside her mouth. With her right hand, she cupped and gently fondled his smooth balls. James’s body twitched in pleasure from the dual excitement of his mother’s hands on his testicles and her mouth around his stiff member.

His reactions to her touch inspired in Susan a feeling of such tenderness towards her son, as she had never tasted before. Her face still defiled by his previous cumming, she sucked at him with passionate abandon. She could see a couple of teardrops trickling down James’s face as he boldly held out against the ferocious lapping of her tongue on his penis.

“Does your cock feel nice, James?” asked Susan, hoping to give him a moment’s respite before she finished him off.

“Can I cum inside your mouth, mom? It feels so good and warm!”

“Do it, James, let it all out.”

Susan made a small ‘O’ with her mouth and then pressed her son’s cock through it. Her lips slid across his sensitive surface and did not stop until they reached close to his balls. Witnessing the sight of the entire length of his cock vanishing inside his mother’s mouth and feeling her throat upon its tip, James could scarcely hold out any longer. All he needed, he felt, before he might erupt was but a single touch of affection. Susan pulled his cock out halfway and gave it a lick.

She had quite forgotten until tonight, as to how profusely teenage boys could cum. Her son’s delicious cock started spasming inside her mouth and large, thick spurts of sperm lodged themselves generously all across her taste buds.

Having squeezed him till the very last drop, Susan now took his cock out of her mouth and rose to face him. James leant forward and gave her a grateful kiss on her lips, upon which Susan opened her mouth to show him the layer of his cum simmering on her tongue. A new and somewhat unprecedented look of confidence passed across James’s face.

“I think you’re the most sensational woman I will have ever met in my entire life,” he said to her.

Susan sealed her lips and smiled. When she opened them again, her mouth was empty. James could see the swallowing gesture on her naked body. His gaze passed slowly down her pretty collarbones, past the lovely swell of her breasts, down to the curvature of her stomach, as he traced the imagined descent of his sperm.

“It’s nice to have you in my belly again, James,” she said wiping her mouth.

***

“So, how was your week, Susan?”

“Well… I think it’s safe to say that things have changed a good deal for me, doctor.”

“Tell me about it. You are referring to your son, I suppose?”

“Oh no, that was a small business really. I’ve gotten rid of my sex tape, and I’m sure he is back to watching porn the way most seventeen-year-olds are given to doing. No, it’s something else.”

“Tell me what happened.”

“So, I got this surprise visit from someone I have not seen in a long time. And now they’re staying with us, at least for the next few days.”

***

The morning following their nocturnal adventure confirmed to both Susan and James that despite the events of the previous night, certain things in their relationship would never change.

“What’s with all the creases in your shirt? You didn’t think to iron it, James?”

“I thought you were going to do it last night, and besides no one really cares.”

“Well, I care whether my son goes to school looking like a homeless person who found a school shirt in a trash can, and… last night? Really?”

“Oh…”

“If you’re old enough to take the clothes off your mother, James, I think you’re old enough to iron your own!”
 

To be sure, things were not exactly as they were before. But discovering how natural it otherwise felt to slip back into their daily routine and hierarchy without awkwardness or disharmony of any kind, inspired a quiet confidence in mother and son on their new situation. Both Susan and James felt a spring in their stride at the start of the day as they left for their respective destinations, carrying in their heart fresh memories of the pleasures of the previous night.

What made James comfortable with what had transpired between him and his mother, was the fact that instead of feeling like a pair of dandy new lovers trying to be impressive to each other, their sexual contact was marked by a sense of comfort and familiarity. Both of them sitting naked and sharing porn together, he had felt a similar sense of friendship with his mother as he had on several of their joint ventures previously, except that this was tinged with a sharp new sensation of sexual intrigue and of courting forbidden intimacies. It was a new feeling which was nevertheless flavoured by the familiar warmth of affection that they had always shared as mother and son.

Energized by the thought of what future prospects might await them, James rushed home after his soccer match on the school grounds. It was close to dusk when he entered through the open door to find his mother in conversation with a fashionably dressed and very elegant looking, fifty-five-year-old woman with dark blonde hair. James knew her name. This was Michelle Sanders.

“…I really don’t see what you’re upset about, Susan, it’s been several years since the divorce and Jeffry is such a jolly person to be around,” she said, seated at the sofa.

“I’m not upset, I was just marvelling at how you’d welcome just about any company in order to share a drink, mom!” said Susan indignantly.

“Memaw?”

Both women now turned to the source of the address to see that James had arrived. The elder woman got up with a gleeful look on her face.

“Oh, my little prince! How have you been?”

Before James knew it, he was enveloped by an animated hug from his grandmother. It had been over a year since they had last seen each other, and James had hardly had any time to prepare himself for such an onslaught.

“It’s good to see you, Memaw,” he said brightly, managing to emerge from her embrace in one piece.

“You too, mon chéri! It’s been too long, I’ve missed you terribly.”

Once the effusive pleasantries were over, James withdrew to his room to change, leaving the two women to continue their conversation.

***

Shortly after, Michelle left for the washroom to freshen up, and this gave her daughter occasion to visit James’s room to bring him up to speed. She closed the door behind her and faced him. He was still in the process of changing.

“What’s happening?” he asked fixing the elastic of his boxer into place.

“Wear your shirt. She’s dumped her girlfriend. Says she is heartbroken. She’s going to stay here a few days,” Susan crossed her arms as she replied in a matter-of-fact manner.

“Oh,” said James, “So she’ll be sleeping in your room then?”

“I don’t see where else, can’t ask her to sleep on the couch after all. Put on a shirt, James.”

“You know I wanted to watch some more stuff with you,” he said teasingly, taking steps towards her.

“Hmm,” mused Susan, “Perhaps it’s divine intervention then, that your memaw’s here.”

“Don’t be like that, mom.”

“Like what? Wear your shirt.”

“Why?”

James placed his hands around her waist.

“What do you think you’re doing?” James could detect the slightest trace of panic in her voice as she spoke. But underneath the thin material of her dress, her waist felt shapely and delicate in his hands, and James discovered that there were few things which might embolden him as swiftly as arousal for his mother.

“To be honest, I don’t really know, mom,” he said, “But I think I will, if you give me the chance. And I know we’ve never spoken this way, but I’ve had the entire day to think, and I wanted to tell you that I really like us this way, you know? I like touching you and holding you the way no one does to their…”

“Do we positively have to talk about this right now, James?” asked Susan, flustered, raising her arms to brush James’s hands off her waist, but losing the resolve and motor skill halfway through the task and ending in an inelegant squirm.

James stepped as close as he could and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek.

“You might not like me saying this, mom,” said James.

“What?”

“You have to stop letting her get to you.”

Susan suddenly felt a sense of shame, not least because she knew her son was right.

“James, you don’t know what you’re…”

“Please, mom, trust me, that’s just how she is, you can’t change…”

“You’re too young to understand!”

“I’m not too young. I know you deserved a better mother growing up.”

Shut up!”

Before she could stop herself, the palm of her hand came crashing down upon his cheek in the form of an unreasonably hard slap. One side of James’s face instantly turned a deep scarlet, and Susan felt her heart ache from unhappiness at the unfairness of what she had done.

My God!” she said, alarmed at herself, “I don’t know why I… I’m so sorry, James!”

“I…” James stammered, still a bit stunned, eyes watering from the effects, until he finally regained some poise and added while looking down, “It’s alright, mom. I just don’t like seeing you so tense around her.”

“You’re right, James,” said Susan miserably, “I only got mad because I know you’re right, okay? That was terrible of me.”

“I’m sorry you didn’t have a mom as nice as yourself. But I can look out for you now,” said James, gently putting his arms around her and looking into her eyes, “And besides, she’s not so bad, not anymore at least, you know. I guess she is growing older too. As are we. I don’t think any of us should waste time thinking about what we can’t solve any longer.”

Clearly, James had overdone it, but the sincerity and the emotion behind the words registered pleasantly – Susan could not help the smile that lit up her face, “Do you really know any seventeen-year-old, James, who tells their mother that they’re growing old?”  

Older!” emphasized James, “Be a long, long time before you and I are old, mom.”

“Hmm…it would seem, James, that you’ve become quite the thinker recently,” said Susan, resting her arms on his shoulders.

“You mean I was stupid growing up?”

“Don’t get me wrong, honey. You were sweet.”

They both laughed. It was a nervous laughter, but it played beautifully on his mother’s face, sparkling up her features. It instantly made him suffused with a terrible affection towards her. It also led to a kiss.

“Susan!” Michelle’s velvet voice floated into the room and parted their lips.

“Mom?”

“Where are you? I have something for you.”

“Alright, just give me a minute.”

“I’m waiting, darling.”

Fuck,” Susan whispered to herself, “Alright, James…”

“No, mom, wait. Here, let me…”

Susan felt as though her arms and body moved in a reflex action to James’s encouragement, her brain merely watching from a distance, as her dress was lifted off her and thrown to the floor.

“You aren’t wearing anything underneath?”

“I didn’t know your Memaw would come, and I... And besides, it’s more comfortable this way.”

“I see…”

For the second time in the space of a day, James looked upon his mother without cover of garment. Golden rays from the setting sun floated in through the window and fell in patches upon her luscious, exposed body. She was even more beautiful than he remembered from the previous night. James noticed that underneath her heaving stomach, her pubic region was freshly shaven. Her entire being seemed infused with a tender sensuality as she breathed nervously standing in front of him.

When he leaned into her arms and dug his head in between her breasts, Susan felt a rush of warmth spread across her body. Surely, they could not be doing this, she thought, not with her mother…

Alenni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alenni

“Susan! Shall I come in?”

“Don’t come in, mom! James has rashes in places you don’t want to see. I’m treating him, be out in a bit.”

“See, honey, this is what happens when you don’t get a man in your life. He needs a father figure dealing with this stuff.”

“Alright, mom!”

She doesn’t mean it, be calm, she’d be the last person to tell you…

“Anyway, I’ll be here right outside, if you…”

“Thanks, mom!”

James looked incredulously at his mother, “What did you…?”

Susan felt an intense desire rising in her breast that excluded emphatically any concern relating to her mother.

“Come here, James, you really want to do this?”

“Yes, mom.”

They spoke quietly now. Susan drew him to the bed and rid him of his boxers. His cock stood up to attention pointing at her belly.

“It’s so smooth,” said James passing his hands across his mother’s shaven mound, “Makes your pussy look even more beautiful, mom.”

“I… It’s not because of you, okay?” Susan said, squirming again and trying to fight off the sense of embarrassment the remark brought her, “I just did it because sometimes it feels nice to… you know?”

“Sure, mom,” said James, rubbing over her clitoris. Susan began to sigh. When his gaze travelled downward onto the pink folds of her damp pussy, he imagined his cock slipping inside her and his groin thumping against her pussy walls. As exciting as the thought was, it also made him feel ashamed. For a moment he felt himself stepping outside of the hallucinatory events of these past few days and remembered that this was, after all, his mother he was thinking about. The person who had raised him. The only one he had lived with, respected and loved all his life.

“Come closer, James, do you want to put your cock in mom’s pussy?” she teased wretchedly.

“Oh… umm… yes, mom.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, James,” noticing her son’s sudden hesitation, Susan felt herself retreating to sobriety, “I see. I really shouldn’t have asked you…”

“No, mom, I want to, very badly,” said James earnestly, “It’s just that, you know I’ve never done it before.”

Susan did know from educated guesswork but had entirely forgotten that her son was a virgin. The memories of his cock repeatedly bursting itself over his beautiful body, and of their first sexual contact the previous night, had generated in her an intense physical affection towards her son. She wanted to teach him as much as she could. Even if it meant giving her body to him.

“Are you sure, James? This won’t be something we can ever take back.”

“I’m sure, mom, you’re the best fantasy I could ever have.”

Susan felt her pussy moisten up further listening to her son, as he continued to massage her clitoris.

James saw his mother bend forward, tongue out. He groaned loudly from pleasure when she licked him on the nipple, leaving her saliva on him.

Shhh…” she whispered, “Don’t make too much noise, your Memaw will hear.”

“Right… mhmm,” James struggled to control himself as Susan began sucking on his nipple, slurping warm saliva over him, making it trickle down to his navel. Despite having cum twice the previous night, James’s cock had grown full and wide and was throbbing for attention.

“Let me fuck you, mom,” he pleaded quietly to her.

“Let me see what you’ve learned, James,” said Susan, the teasing lilt back in her voice, “Give me your filthiest.”

The first time James slid inside his mother, the entire world faded away to oblivion. He did not know what he had expected, but she was surprisingly tight around him. Her warmth and softness around his cock intoxicated him with attraction for her all over again but in a whole new way. Looking into her eyes, he withdrew slowly, before pressing inside again. He could feel her dripping wetness on his bare cock. Susan hummed softly.

“Is that nice, mom?”

“You make me feel so beautiful, my darling boy!”

“Oh, mom, sometimes you talk just like a pornstar!”

He pushed in a little harder, surprising Susan with how big he felt inside her.

“Do you think I’d be a good pornstar, James? Would you watch me and get yourself off?”

“Yes, mom, I’d cum hard for you every night. You’d be the most beautiful and sensual pornstar. And I think, you could be the dirtiest slut in the business too, if you wanted to be.”

“That’s very perceptive of you, James, now fuck me sweet, honey,” whispered Susan between heavy breaths.

And he did. Holding her thighs with his hands, he spread her wide and fucked her in the missionary position. Her breasts twitched underneath him as he began entering her more urgently, his groin thumping against the base of her body with each hard thrust. Susan hoped desperately that her mother would not hear the slapping of James’s body against hers, feeling incapable of stopping now.

“Susan, I’m coming to join you,” came Michelle’s voice from outside, “Let me see what that boy’s gotten up to.”

Keep fucking me, James, don’t you stop!” hissed Susan, while cursing herself for having kept the door unlocked.

James could hear Michelle’s footsteps approach closer, but following Susan’s command, he kept pushing into her, enjoying each delicious caress of her pussy walls on his cock.

“Jesus, Mom!” Susan said aloud, “Give me...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Evanescent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments