Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughters Made Me Cum Again

"They did it again"

103
15 Comments 15
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"You can read the first part of this in My Daughters Made Me Cum"

After the first sexual encounter with my daughters, some time had passed. My friend would bring it up now and then when we had sex, or when we were hanging out and she would see my daughters walk by. There were times when she would take one of their worn thongs and masturbate me with it. She'd then suck me and tell me how she could taste their pussies on my cock.

This went on for a while until my friend had to take a job assignment overseas. As she wasn't around to relieve my sexual desires, and with the long hours I was working I was always horny. With my daughters around, it didn't take much for my cock to get hard and stay hard.

I would take their thongs and masturbate with them multiple times a day. I had sex with my office manager a few times even though we had made a resolution not to. It was just too much. Even with all this, my horniness wouldn't go away.

There came the day that many of us have where you're just so horny that it's the only thing on your mind. I came home and took my shoes off. I could hear that there were people out by the pool and assumed it was my daughters. As I was changing I looked out through the window and could see it was my daughters and their friend Taryn.

Taryn was a more recent friend so I didn't know her quite that well. I would describe her as sultry, dark almost black long hair, blue-gray eyes. long legs, slender but curvy body. I took in the view of her and felt that familiar stirring that I had to be released. As I was beginning to take out my cock, my work cell phone rang three times in a row which is the emergency signal we use.

I quickly got dressed to go deal with the emergency it was about a 2.5-hour ordeal. When I returned home I still had about a half hour of work to do. When I stepped inside it was pretty quiet, I looked out by the pool and no one was there. I assumed that my daughters and Taryn had either gone out or gone to sleep as it was pretty late. I went up to the loft to my home office and was finishing up when I noticed a light on in the pool house.

I finished up and went to turn off the pool house light. As I approached I looked into the window and was stopped dead in my tracks. I could see Taryn in full-out masturbation, dildo and all. It was so sensual & erotic. I took out my already very hard cock and started to stroke it.

I couldn't take my eyes off her as I stroked faster, my cock was hard it was ready to burst. I held back for as long as I could because I was enjoying watching her so much. I couldn't hold back anymore and began to shoot my cum everywhere, and it was a lot.

I stayed for about another minute just to watch her but then headed in as I was exhausted and needed to take a shower and get some sleep. As tired as I was it wasn't easy to fall asleep as thoughts of Taryn raced through my mind. I finally did fall asleep and awoke in the morning with a very hard cock and thoughts of Taryn.

I got up put on shorts and a t-shirt and went into the kitchen. There they were, all three of them sitting at the table with not much on. My daughters both got up to hug me, and Taryn said hello. My daughters asked me how night was and I could swear Taryn looked at me with a sensual knowing look. I told my daughters about having to go back out and they hugged me again.

We all talked for a bit and they said that they were going to work out and then hang around the pool and house for most of the day. I said I would be around too and probably be in and out. The day went on and I saw them by the pool all three in thong bikinis, as I was going about my business. I couldn't wait to cum but wanted to make sure to finish what I was doing.

The weather started to change and a storm was about to come through. My daughters and Taryn came inside as I was in the loft working. I heard them come upstairs and go into their rooms which I assumed was to shower and change, etc. I continued my work and could hear a low murmuring what sounded like a moan coming from downstairs.

I got up and went to the sitting area in the loft and oh my god! I could see Taryn touching herself again. I couldn't help it I had to watch her. I sat in one of the chairs which gave me a perfect view of her and a perfect position to stroke my cock. This time I was going to take it slow and make it last, so I thought...

TsshaneDollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsshaneDollTS

I hear a soft voice in my right ear say, "You like watching her?"

It was my daughter Rebecca. I heard another soft voice in my other ear say, "We know you do like you like watching us."

It was my daughter Julia. They both were completely naked. I almost came right there. It was hard to know where to look at them or Taryn. I heard Rebecca say, "Watch her and we'll help you."

I felt their soft skin on my thighs as they knelt beside me. Rebecca took my very hard cock in her hand and started to slowly stroke up and down my shaft. Julia put her hand under my balls and gently cupped them. I looked down at Taryn who was in the full-blown throws of masturbating, hips bucking up in the air, fingers inside her.

When Taryn would buck her hips in the air Rebecca would tug my cock in an upward motion as if she was pulling me toward Taryn, We could hear Taryn let out a moan which made us all moan too. Julia softly caressed my balls, Rebecca then reached behind Julia's head and slowly moved her head towards me.

I could feel Julia's wonderful breasts on my thigh as she moved forward. Rebecca moved my cock towards Julia, Julia put her lips around the tip of my cock and went down slowly and smoothly. Rebecca held the bottom of my shaft and gave a few quick jerks. Julia took her time going up and down my shaft with her mouth. It felt so incredible.

Julia couldn't see Taryn because she was busy with my cock in her mouth, so Rebecca would describe what she was doing, and how sexy and erotic she looked. I looked down at Julia and could see that she was touching her pussy moving her fingers in small circles. Rebecca noticed it at the same time I did and moaned and started to do the same to herself.

It was incredible. Taryn's moans and dirty talk were getting louder the arousal was overtaking her. Julia reached a hand over to Rebecca and started caressing her shoulders and breasts. I could feel the cum building up. Julia popped my cock out of her mouth and without any words or hesitation, Rebecca took me in her mouth. She moved up and down my shaft fast with a moan.

Julia turned to see Taryn she was still cupping my balls with one hand on her pussy. Rebecca touched her pussy as she sucked me hard and fast. We could all hear that Taryn was getting close to cumming. Julia pulled me forward in the chair so just the back of my ass was on the edge of the seat. Rebecca was going faster and suck harder now, Julia caressed my balls more firmly. They could feel I was ready. Rebecca took me out of her mouth.

They both leaned against the chair with their backs to it so they could both see Taryn. They both hand a hand on my cock and were stroking fast. Then they did the most amazing thing. They each took one of my hands and guided it to their pussy so I could touch them. It felt so amazing! They were so incredibly wet I felt their pussies spasm as I touched them.

I was so ready to cum. They both took turns saying things like, "Look at Taryn look at how sexy and horny she is."

"You want to cum all over her, don't you?"

"We know you watched her last night."

I rubbed my daughter's pussies as they stroked me. Taryn was wildly bucking her hips saying, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum."

Both my daughters whispered in my ear, "Shoot your cum, Dad, give her all your cum."

They stroked harder and faster, as I rubbed their clits faster. They spasmed. I couldn't hold back any longer my cum went flying everywhere, shot straight up, then out. There was so much it that it got all over us. Taryn was having multiple orgasms when she finished she got up and went into the bathroom.

Me and my daughters just sat back with pleasurable exhaustion. What an amazing experience.

Published 
Written by Pete7777777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments