Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time With My Mom

"Brother keeps the piece by satisfying the women of the house."

214
23 Comments 23
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This takes place right after My First Time with Beth. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy."

Beth and I laughed nervously when Mom left the room. I think we were both relieved that she didn't go off on us for having sex. Mom's presence shook Beth and me back to reality, and Beth suggested we call it a night. I was left sitting on my bed, contemplating what had just happened.

Although the shock of getting caught made my dick go limp, it was now growing as I thought about blasting my mom's mouth full of cum. I grabbed my cock and jacked off, fantasizing about Mom giving me a knobber. I pumped faster as I closed in on climax, groaning as I exhaled, "Mommy." as I blew my load all over my abs. I squeezed my shaft as my nuts clenched, squirting the last spurt of cum on my pubes. I grabbed the towel from last night's first fuck session to wipe off with, but it was crusty and hard. I opted for a quick shower instead before slipping into bed in my birthday suit.

I woke early the next morning to the warmth of someone's mouth on my cock. I could only make out a shadow in the early morning glow that came through the window. I assumed it was Beth coming back for another taste of my cock juice. She was nestled between my legs. Her head bobbed on my cock as she slid her tongue up and down my vein. She would graze my shaft with her teeth and nibble on my head before plunging it back into her mouth. Fingers wrapped around the base of my cock, and a warm palm cupped my nuts as my dick slipped past her uvula. "Oh God," I moaned.

"Good. You're awake," Mom's voice whispered in the dimly lit room. She sucked my cock back in for a couple more sucks before she crept up my body, hovering her sloppy slit over the tip of my cock. "Ahhh, fuck," she moaned as she lowered herself onto my cock. "That is a big cock." Mom slid my cock in and out of her cunt, taking long, deep strokes on my steely shaft. "I wanted to do this last night, but I decided to leave you and your sister have at it," she said, leaning forward to dangle her tits in my face. I latched onto one of her nipples, sucking it into my mouth and swirling it with my tongue. "That's it, baby, suck Mommy's titties," Mom cooed.

Mom thrust her cunt on my cock, fucking herself closer to orgasm. Mom raised her upper body, placing her hands on my pecks, digging her fingernails into them as she humped away. "Ahh fuck me, Mommy," I hissed through the pain. Mom humped faster, slinging her cunt on my cock as fast as she could. I grabbed her tits, squeezing them while tweaking her nipples. Mom rocked her hips front and back, grinding on my shaft. She reached her hand to her cunt and rubbed her clit, making herself climax again. Mom was losing steam fast after her climax and slid off my cock, saying, "Remember, I want you to cum in my mouth," as she lay on her back.

I ran the tip of my cock through her puffy pussy lips, penetrating her till I was balls deep into her pussy. Mom wasn't as tight as Beth, and as I fucked her, I remembered something that my friend's mom did when I fucked her. She had me straddle her with my dick in her cunt. She held her legs together tightly and pivoted her pelvis forward, clenching her butt cheeks, making her sloppy slut hole feel like a vise on my cock. The only thing that felt better was later when my friend shoved his dick in his mom's ass, but that's another story.

I directed my mom to do the same as my friend's mom had done. When I started fucking her again, she moaned, "Oh my God, you naughty boy. Where did you learn that?" I had my hands on her luscious melons, balancing myself as I slammed my cock into her hole, hammering her to orgasm. I leaned over to kiss her, slipping my tongue into her mouth. Mom was hesitant at first, but soon cupped the back of my head, kissing me back. It's true when I tell you that there is nothing more intimate than French kissing your mother. "Wow," she said when our mouths parted. "Squeeze, Mommy. Squeeze my cock," I begged. "Make me cum, Mommy." It felt like Mom ripped the flesh off of me as she raked her fingernails across my back.

"Ahh fuck Mom. I'm going to cum, Mommy," I groaned as I slipped out of her satisfied slit and scrambled to get my dick in her mouth. Mom sucked my cock between her lips, hungrily gulping down my dick milk. Between gulps, she said, "That's right, cum in my mouth, you dirty boy." Mom's words hissed like the Succubus from my dreams. Mom held my shaft as her head bobbed maniacally on the length of my cock, gulping down spurt after spurt of my spunky jizz. I grabbed a handful of hair, humping her face as she sucked my shaft. Fuck, that was better than tag-teaming Jeff's mom. I flopped onto the mattress next to Mom, and she shifted so she could keep licking and sucking my cock til it shriveled in her mouth.

The door creaked as Beth opened it, saying, "Fuck, that was hot. Was it as good as I told you last night, Mom?" Beth asked as she slipped between Mom's legs. Beth lowered her mouth to Mom's pussy and slipped her tongue into Mom's pussy, lapping up her juices. "What gives?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh. Last night, I told Mom all about how good your fat cock tasted and felt inside my cunt. She was so curious that she ate me out. The least I can do is lick her out now," Beth smiled as she ducked her head back to Mom's pussy.

Mom propped herself up on her elbows, watching Beth eat her out. Thoughts of fucking them both got my cock's attention, quickly making it rock hard. Mom noticed the state I was in. "Come closer. Kneel right there," she motioned with her head. I knelt next to her as she took my cock into her mouth, sucking it, swirling her tongue around my shaft like an all-day sucker. God, Mom has a talented tongue and had me worked up rather quickly. I grabbed her head, humping my cock into her mouth, pumping it full of cum again. "Ahh, fuuu.. Mom," I gasped, getting Beth's attention. Beth came up, and French kissed Mom, sharing my load of cum. The two of them fingered each other's cunts while they kissed. "Sixty-nine?" Beth asked when their kiss ended. Beth lay on Mom's prone body, straddling Mom's face. Beth looked over at me. "Enjoying this big brother?" she asked with a smirk.

Eleonores
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eleonores

To my utter shock, my cock stirred again, growing rigid at the live porno taking place on my bed. I stroked my cock, watching my mom and sister eat each other's pussy. Each dug their fingers in the other's cunt as they licked away. I grabbed my phone and started recording for my own cock, stroking prosperity. I would use this to jack it off whenever I needed it. Beth looked up to see me recording their fuck session and barked, "Don't record this. Stop!" she said as she rolled off of Mom.

"Not til I get to join back in." I grinned.

Mom asked, "Whose pussy do you want to lick?"

"I've got something else in mind. I piled up some pillows against the headboard and reclined on it. I told Beth to get on my dick reverse-cowgirl and told Mom to lick Beth's cunt. "You are a dirty boy, aren't you?" Mom asked as she started licking Beth's slit. I could feel Mom's tongue swipe across my cock now and again. Occasionally, she would lick my nut sack. I grabbed Beth's titties, squeezing them as I humped my cock up into her pussy. Beth gasped and grabbed a handful of Mom's hair as she came on my dick, spritzing Mom's face with her warm liquid. Mom sensed the state I was in and pinched my cock at the base. "Not so fast, boy. Mama wants some of that action too."

Mom kept a firm grip on my shaft while Beth climbed off. Beth stood over me with her muff right in Mom's face. Mom took full advantage, burying her face in Beth's cunt for one last lick. Mom and Beth swapped positions once my dick calmed down. Mom impaled herself on my cock in one downward thrust. Beth began to lick Mom's cunt, focusing solely on Mom's clit, making Mom's pussy tremble on my cock. Mom's tits were larger than Beth's, and I enjoyed having them in my hands as I fucked her. Mom started to moan and hump and rock her hips as she climaxed on my cock. She ground her cunt on the shaft as she came, groaning fuck, that feels so good. Mom pushed Beth away and said, "Boy, you're in for a real treat now," as she shifted off my cock. "Put your cock in Mommy's ass." She said, looking back at me with a smile.

My cock was slick with Mom's juices and slipped in my hand as I aimed it at her ass hole. Mom reached between her legs, holding my cock still while I guided her down onto my rigid cock. Mom sank onto my dick, driving it deep into her ass. "Jeezus, that's tight," I groaned as grabbed her tits again. Mom shifted so she was squatting over me, and she could move freely on my cock. Mom pulled Beth back between her legs, telling her to keep eating her cunt.

I could feel Beth's fingers inside Mom's cunt, adding to the exquisite sensations of my dick in Mom's ass. I pinched and tweaked Mom's nipples while Beth drove Mom mad with her tongue. Mom's body began to shake and convulse as she closed in on another climax. She humped and bucked on my cock so hard I thought she would break it. Mom let out a squeal as an earth-shattering orgasm rocked her body. I couldn't hold back any longer and unleashed a torrent of cum up Mom's dumper. I grabbed Mom's pelvis thrusting my cock as deep into her as I could.

Mom pushed Beth away, telling her to get a towel. "There's one right there," I said, pointing to the crusty one on the floor. "Eww, Gross!" Beth said when she picked up the stiff towel from the floor. "Go get an old one from the linen closet," Mom shooed Beth out of the room. Beth came back with an old hand towel that we use for cleaning, tossing it to us on the bed.

Mom tucked the towel between us as she slid off of my cock, and carefully made her way off the bed. "Feels like you pumped a gallon of cum in me," she said as she shuffled to the bathroom. "I need a shower," I said, following Mom into the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and started to wash my dick off with soap when Beth pulled open the curtain and stepped in with me. She stood behind me and took the soap from my hand, and washed my cock and balls. Mom watched Beth wash me as she sat on the toilet. "Wash that good, Bethy. I might want to suck that later.

I turned to face Beth as she did her best to tug my dick hard. She handed me the soap, washing Beth's pussy and ass crack. She leaned in and kissed me, still stroking my cock. "There. Isn't that better than fighting? Now, who wants to wash Mommy's cunt?" she asked as she stepped in, sandwiching herself between Me and Beth. I washed Mom's cunt while Beth soaped up Mom's backside.

Things got much better with the three of us sexually satisfied and the man of the house. I plan on keeping it that way.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments