Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Needs, Wants, Desires Ch 4

"Three people, two sisters, one twisted moment where needs, wants, and desires boil over"

31
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story contains elements of hardcore sex, voyeurism, and fucked up behavior. It's a bit different than what I've written previously, both in tone and events, and goes to some unusual places. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This chapter introduces something that some readers might not enjoy and might turn them away from the series: orgasmic birth. For that, I apologize. Like many writers, I thrive on comments and feedback, so feel free to leave some. Or a lot."

For her twenty-first birthday, Jane wanted a complete blowout. The end of college. The ability to legally drink. The last time they might get to have fun like this before real life truly began and they all moved away for separate jobs. It was a recipe for disaster. Lynn assumed it would entail binge drinking, dancing, and maybe a post-birthday hangover. And while drinking and dancing occurred — with Lynn submitting to peer pressure and taking two shots and a cocktail that left her lightheaded and tipsy — Jane had also arranged one more surprise for the girls: a stop at a male strip club.

She tried to protest, tried to claim exhaustion, but Jane guilted her into going and something deep within her stirred.

In her explorations into perversion, Lynn checked out many pictures of cocks and avidly watched many videos of them violating woman after woman. However, in all that time, she never experienced a dick in real life. Certainly not the kind she tended to prefer. The big, fat, thick ones that could ram her cervix and stretch her sex jaw-droppingly wide.

The strip club launched her over that milestone. It naturally employed more well-endowed and gifted men. So, when a bare cock at last revealed itself to her, hanging heavy and extending out from the body of an oiled, well-muscled hunk, it wasn’t just an average prick. It was a heart-poundingly monstrous one. It swung almost halfway down the dancer’s thighs and wasn’t even fully hard yet.

Just observing him in his underwear — teased by what lay inside from the ungodly bulge in the material — had led to Lynn growing hot and wet. By the time those trunks disappeared, and his monstrous meat burst out into the open, her buried desires had risen from the dead and overtaken her soul and body once more.

It shamed her to know how little it took to throw away almost a year of progress and control, how quickly and easily she succumbed to her cravings for a huge fat dick. At least it would have. Could she think of anything beyond the sensation between her thighs as half-hard cock after half-hard cock took the stage and hypnotically danced for her pleasure.

Dance after dance, Lynn sat motionless with a wide-eyed and slack-jawed expression that the other girls mistook for flustered innocence. As far as every one of them knew, she had spent all of college single and with no interest in men. None of them realized that they were only technically accurate — that she had no interest in men but possessed a rather extreme obsession with their thick appendages. So, when they secretly ordered her a private dance, they did it as a joke, intending to further embarrass their chaste friend. They laughed and giggled when the handsome man with a softball-sized swell in his underwear reached out his hand to the stunned and gawking brunette.

A sober Lynn would have declined. A sober Lynn would have maybe gone home. But a Lynn tipsy from alcohol and drunk off her ass with lust took the stranger’s offered hand and followed him toward the back, not even hearing the cheers and hollers from her companions.

In a dimly lit room away from the crowds Lynn perched on the edge of a long couch. The rugged blond-haired dancer flashed a row of perfect white teeth and rocked his hips, providing a reasonable excuse for her unwavering, hyper-focused line of sight. The muscles in his legs flexed from his purposeful movements and his defined abs gave way to a sculpted “v” that pointed directly toward the fabric sack that encased his sizable package. He stepped closer and she inhaled deeply.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

“Lynn,” she managed to croak out, heat building in her panties.

“You’re cute, Lynn,” he said and straddled her lap. He squatted down, the back of his thighs touching the tops of her, but his strength kept him from placing any weight onto her smaller frame. “I’m Ambrose.” He swayed his hips side to side and then forward, his bulge pressing against her mound. A whimper of desire rumbled in her throat.

Lynn assumed he told every girl he danced for that she was cute, but she did feel particularly pretty that night. Wanting to go the extra mile for Jane’s big bash, she had bought a tight spaghetti-strapped red dress that clung to her at-that-point trimmer figure. Her curled hair draped onto her shoulders and a light gloss made her pink lips shine. She hadn’t worn a bra with the outfit and her nipples poked through the fabric as Ambrose slowly rose back up and dragged his package across her stomach and confined cleavage, pulling away before meeting her face. Which had followed its departure ever so slightly.

His hand slipped into the thin waistband of his underwear. He pushed down.

Fast, hot breaths pulsed a steady rhythm from Lynn’s parted lips. An inch of shaved bare shaft emerged. Two inches. Three inches. Already thick as her wrist and not even fully hard. Suddenly, he jerked hard, and the underwear tore open. All at once, the rest of him flopped free and Lynn’s mouth and sex watered at the sight of her first ever real-life up-close cock.

The thick sausage hung like deli meat on display, eight inches long and fat. Carrots, cucumbers, neither compared to its shape and heft, its realness. It bounced and swung from his gyrations, beckoning her, and Lynn’s hand rose toward it.

“Can I?”

“Sure can,” he said and angled his hips forward. “Whatever you’d like.”

Lynn’s fingers wrapped around Ambrose’s cock, and she released a long, low moan of pleasure. She’d finally touched a cock. And not just any cock. A big, fat, thick one. The kind that fueled her fantasies and desires. The kind she wanted pumping into her pussy and stretching it open. She jerked her hand across his length, feeling it expand in her grip, spreading her fingers wider until they no longer touched, until it grew to full hardness, pliable but firm... and so big.

Her sensual pace picked up as her breath did the same. Soon she was beating him off in earnest. Her legs instinctually spread, and she leaned closer to his flared head. The slit at its tip opened and closed with her movements. The music continued to play in the background, but Ambrose had stopped dancing, letting her manhandle him. But the only sound Lynn processed was the fapping of fist against skin. The only sensation, the feeling of a cock in her hand. The only thought, where it’d go next. Her lips parted further, her tongue poked out, and seconds before she engulfed him, he removed himself from her grasp.

“Damn, Lynn,” he panted. “I thought I was supposed to be the one putting on a show.” He placed his hands on her knees. “Let’s see if we can maybe get some mutual pleasure going, huh?”

With a gentle nudge, he pushed her legs wider apart. Running his palms up and over her thighs, he hitched her dress higher until her matching pair of red panties came into view... as well as the visible wet spot spread across the front of them. He moved his bare dick toward her covered mound, and she shivered in delight as it pushed against her hole.

“Mmmm.”

He rocked back and forth, poking and prodding at her, teasing her folds through the lacey material at a faster and faster clip. The width of his massive mushroom head almost overtook the thin strip of cloth, and his aggressive thrusts granted them the barest skin-on-skin contact, the edges of her forced apart lips brushing the edges of his dome. She grunted with every thrust, wishing he’d tear through the fabric and puncture her fully.

“God, I’m so wet.”

“You really are.” He paused and a silent exchange passed between them. Grabbing the hem of her panties, he peeled them off her. Her strip of soft dark brown hair came into view first followed by her open and ready lips, which were coated by a layer of slick juices. He grinned at her. “Very nice.”

Her heart pounded in eager anticipation as Ambrose’s cock retook its place at her entrance — his big, thick, throbbing cock. She grabbed him by the shoulder with one hand and the back of the neck with the other. The very tip of his dick pushed its way inside.

“Are you...”

“Yes.” She had no idea what he was going to ask. She just knew that any other answer would have made him stop, kept him from doing what she desired him to do.

“I’ll go slow,” he said and resumed his motions, her pussy spreading apart to welcome him. “A lot of girls have trouble—"

Lynn slammed her hips forward.

“Ahhhh!” She gripped him tighter, half his length sinking into her at once.

“Holy shit.” He jerked back and thrust forward again.

“Ahhhhh!” Two-thirds entered her this time.

“Holy shit!” One more powerful thrust, hard and fast.

“Ahhhhhh!”

Ambrose stared in awe at his entire cock disappearing into Lynn’s hole, marveling at the ease with which it took him — while she, in turn, gawked at her pussy stretching wide to contain his massive size, basking in the overly full sensation it brought her. Nothing she experienced previously compared to this. To how an actual oversized dick stuffed her.

“No... girl... has ever... Ungh!” He started frantically pumping in and out of her, his length effortlessly sliding into and out of her slippery tunnel. “Fuck!” He hammered her pussy, harder, faster, deeper, harder, faster, deeper. “Ungh! Ungh! Fuck, Lynn. Fuck!”

Eyes clenched shut, they rutted and fucked like animals. It was her first time, and “slow” went out the window. What they were doing was fucking in its most primal form. Hungry. Guttural. Frenetic. Her grunts and groans and cries of ecstasy matched Ambrose’s own enthusiasm. High and sharp yelps and squeals of bliss. He hunched over her, cock reaching new depths, and her fingers dug into the muscles of his shoulder, the nape of his neck.

She had no idea how she avoided and denied experiencing this for so long. How she could ever experience anything less than this again. She couldn’t go back to vegetables when the size and shape and magnitude of a cock pummeled her pussy so well, laid waste to her walls and expanded her lips to ungodly dimensions, like nothing else ever had.

“Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhh!” Lynn’s orgasm built and built within her. The straps of her dress hung off her shoulders. The hem lay bunched up at her waist. She held him tighter and tighter, fingers squeezing along with her walls. Eight fat inches of dick flew in and out of her pussy, faster and faster. Every forceful thrust brought with it blessed pleasure. She lifted her legs higher, spreading them further, drawing more of him in. “NNnggghhhh.”

He gasped. His rhythm broke. “You’re sure you’re...”

“Yes!” Harder, faster, deeper. “Yes!” Harder, faster, deeper. “Yes! Yes!” Harder, faster... he buried himself all the way into her. “Yes! Yes!” and came. “YEESSSSSSS!”

Two months later, Lynn learned she was pregnant.

In the time between, she had slipped back into her old ways, further than she’d ever gone. Now that she had actually had sex, Lynn’s desires exploded into overdrive. She tried her best to restrain them, but it didn’t take long for her to return to downloading and watching a constant stream of videos featuring thick, fat dicks; messaging men online to exchange pictures and masturbate to their sizable cocks; and pumping her pussy with oversized objects multiple times a day. Like she predicted, vegetables no longer satisfied her cravings. Having experienced a cock, cucumbers and carrots couldn’t compare to the shape, unique rigidity, and perfection of those manly tools. After a week of trying, she caved and purchased a dildo stretching 11-inches long and almost 10-inches around.

It brought her the exact right amount of fulfillment, opening her wide and making her scream in orgasm every time. At least until she needed the real thing again.

During her debaucherous downfall, Lynn sought out two other strangers, solely influenced by the size of the jaw-dropping anaconda between their legs. She met them in motels rented by the hour and spent every second of it stuffed and fucked beyond mental comprehension. There was no pretense, no need for faked conversation or matching interests or personality. They arrived to the room and within moments had their huge cocks inside of her impressively accepting but still snug hole. They indulged in the ability to cut loose with a girl capable of taking their size, not having to worry about going slow; and Lynn surrendered to the waves of desire that swept her up and brought her to oblivion again and again and again. Seedy motels never balked at avid cries but even regulars wondered what could cause a girl to climax so powerfully.

Lynn was caught in a perverted bender, but those two pink lines woke her from her stupor. Someone had knocked her up. She debated what to do, what it would mean for her future. A baby would change so much. But maybe for the better. Eventually, she determined that the amount of responsibility and attention and care she’d have to dedicate to taking care of a child could allow her to rebury her desires again. If they started to surface, then her dildo could shove them back down and fill that hole, figuratively and literally. She could return to a life of control, where her desires remained locked away.

That’s where she landed in the end. However, one other thing influenced her decision. Something she never admitted to anyone.

As Lynn’s belly grew and she drowned herself in literature and reddits about motherhood, a thought crossed her mind. Another intrusive moment that forced its way in and rooted in her brain. Looking in the mirror at the huge, heavy curve of her abdomen, she thought, “How is an entire baby going to even come out of there?” And in that single instant, she returned to the fantasy of the butternut squash — and her heart and pussy fluttered.

Shame instantly ignited across her skin. She shoved the perverse notion away, attempted to run in the other direction... but it never left her side. It haunted her. Ate at her. That mix of guilt and curiosity. So much so that she found herself needing to know if anyone else ever felt the same way. If she was a lone lunatic in a sane world. It was there she learned that some women found the act of childbirth so transformative, so euphoric, so transcendent, that they experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of their life. The rush of endorphins, the simulation, the hormones warping the barriers between pain and pleasure, all combining into one singular instance of pure bliss.

That was all Lynn needed to hear for her hand to drift between her legs, for her to rub at her clit imagining what the experience would bring her, to get her off on the idea of the biggest and greatest stretch of her life. It was unhinged. It was deranged. But afterward, she’d be done. One final divine event that would set her free and allow her to surrender and embrace a life of responsibility and obligation afterward.

She had always managed to rediscover the balance she needed to function following a total relapse, even though those relapses turned more aggressive each time. But surely with this, she’d achieve the apex of her limits. With this, she’d have reached the furthest she could go. Arriving at her climax, she had moaned in acceptance... and anticipation.

When the time came, Lynn screamed as she gave birth, clutching the metal railings of the hospital bed so hard she worried they might crumple under her grasp. But not from agony. Her grunts and pants of labor mixed with the groans and moans of pleasure growing and growing inside her with every push. Her nipples ached and tingled. Her dilated vagina stretched and expanded. Her face flipped between gritted teeth and parted lips. She never felt anything like it. Her entire being filled to the brim, to the breaking point; the pressure demanding release, building until like a damn bursting... it happened.

Her arched forward spine jolted backward, her breath stopped, and every muscle in her body tensed as she exceeded oblivion... and ascended into rapture.

Afterward, breathless and holding Sally in her arms, Lynn felt complete and whole, her path forward evident. Yet in the back of her mind, deep down in her subconscious, she knew that it wouldn’t be long before her desires surfaced again. The longer she denied them, the more they’d grow and take control. Control and demand. Demand and command: more.

“More,” Lynn moaned in a long, low, and addled voice. “Give me more.”

The stranger from the bar obliged. He adjusted his position on the bed, hammering into her pussy with increased vigor, and an extended and broken “oooohhhh” reverberated past her spit-dripping lips. His jackhammer thrusts reverberated across her entire body as the length of his massive cock pummeled her insides. She failed at formulating coherent thoughts beyond her desire for the big dick fucking her, knowing where it might ultimately lead, knowing it might leave her with another swollen belly.

Her arms gave out and she fell face-forward onto the bed, cheek pressing against the sheets. Across the room, she caught sight of her sister and her boyfriend fucking each other while watching her depraved display. She had hidden this part of her from the world for so long but now it was out there. Her sister knew — but instead of judging her or feeling disgust, her and Joseph were wallowing in the muck along with her. Lynn whimpered. She couldn’t understand how they all got here. How she ended up facedown and ass up with a massive dick stretching her hole, with Kelly riding Joseph and screaming expletives a few feet away.

It was impossible to think... so she didn’t. Instead, she surrendered to her desires.

lannajhonson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lannajhonson

To be continued...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by writer4hire69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments