Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was nearly two months later when we got the final e-mail.  Our interest in the fantasy vacation had diminished over time since we hadn’t heard anything.  We thought maybe we were taken for personal information and would never know what it was.  We thought maybe the process was the experience of going through what we had, selecting family members to fuck.  We thought maybe that alone was the concept they expected to fuel people’s fantasies.  We also entertained the idea that maybe we missed something along the way and they, whoever they were, were waiting on us to provide additional information.  The latter being unlikely since the original e-mail I received suggested that we either move quickly or the offer would be off the table forever.

We were in the living room the night when we finally got information on the next step in our adventure.  Brandie was sitting next to me with her feet kicked up on the coffee table while I was browsing the internet on my laptop next to her.  I had a bad habit of never closing browser windows or apps that were running in the background and one of those browser windows was the junk e-mail address website that we used. 

A pop-up window appeared above the task bar in the bottom right corner of the screen. 

New E-Mail from: Fantasy Vacation USA, LLC.

“Good Evening!  We’ve processed all the information and...

It only gave me the first bit of the e-mail, so I rushed to open that tab of my browser and viciously slapped her knee unable to get a word out in excitement.  She paused the show she was watching and looked over and was instantly excited when she noted the originator of the e-mail.

“Fuck!  I thought we would never hear back!  What does it say?”

I loved when she was excited about something.  I'd never been much for a woman who cursed but she showed her rough and raw side when she did and that was something I just adored about her.

I began to read the e-mail.

Good Evening!  We’ve processed all the information and are pleased to inform you that you’ve been approved on a preliminary basis to move forward into the final steps.  We apologize for how fast the next couple steps will move, but it’s important so that you get the most from the services we offer.

Please meet us at 5 PM at the address listed below tomorrow evening.  You must come with a maximum of one additional person.  Anyone you bring must be a willing and active participant in the vacation if you finish all the steps.  Any additional attendees will cause the process to stop and you will have to start over again from the beginning.  Expect a minimum of two hours to complete this step.  We apologize for the short notice and the time.  We will provide dinner for you as you meet with Sarah.  If you are late, we will not be able complete this step.  Only approach the building when the lights are on.

We look forward to seeing you. 

We both looked at each other in mild disbelief.

“Can you be there by five tomorrow?” I asked her. 

It wasn’t even a question about whether we wanted to go.  It seemed like long before that, we made up our minds about going regardless of the price tag attached to it.  I knew I could make it.  I knew I wanted her to make it there.  She hadn’t answered me as urgently as I thought she would. 

“Babe, do you still want to go?” I asked as I put my hand on her arm.

She snapped her attention back to me and smiled widely.

“Of course, I want to go still!  I just got lost in the moment again.  Kind of like when it was all brand new.  I’ll make sure I’m home in enough time for us take a single car.”

I was relieved that she was still as excited as I was.  We both were in a minor state of euphoria for the rest of the evening and despite the new information, we went to sleep without having sex.  It seemed our minds were occupied with what the world would be like for us in the near and distant future.

The next day, Brandie arrived at nearly four in the afternoon.  I investigated the time it would take to get from our house to the location provided and we would have to leave not long after four in order to endure any snags in our route as we traveled. 

She came home and made her way to her closet to change clothes without exchanging pleasantries.  I was already changed and silently followed her and leaned against the frame of the door to our bedroom and watched her.  She was once again excited and all smiles.  If we had time, I would have taken her over the foot of the bed.  She was just in her panties and I could have spread her legs and fucked her as I’d done many times before as she was getting ready.  Had we given into our lust filled desires, we would have been late and missed quite possibly the opportunity of a lifetime.

We were both jubilant as we left the house and went on our way.  Traffic was next to nothing as we navigated the streets on our way to where we were going.  We were sure we would be arriving at an office park or something, but we found ourselves driving through an affluent neighborhood whose houses sat on huge lots.  We’d lived in the city for a long time, but neither of us managed to make our way out to those parts.  It was another layer to the mystery that was already in progress.

We pulled up to a house on a corner lot whose neighbors were miles away it seemed.  The house was nearly a mansion in its size and beauty.  There was a long, wide driveway on the right side of the house that had no vehicles in it.  There was also a walkway that started at the street and moved through the middle of the pristine lawn to the front door.  On the street where the walkway began, there was a unique marking that was not duplicated anywhere else on that street.  We decided to pull up to that spot and Brandie was the first to mention anything.

“The light isn’t on.”

I looked at the time and we were still a few minutes early.  The sun was setting, and we took in our surroundings.  Every house we could see, which was not many, looked to be in perfect shape with lawns that were intricately cared for.  There were no flamboyant decorations on any of the houses and oddly, not a single other car in sight.

“We still have time.  I can’t believe we’ve never been in this neighborhood before.   Not that we would have any reason to be,” I noted.

Brandie chuckled lightly before pointing excitedly at the front door.

“The light’s on!”

I turned and looked, noticing the large overhead chandelier in the entrance was, in fact, on.

“Well, I guess it’s time to go, yeah?  Let’s not seem too eager,” I said, pretending not to be excited.

I exited the car and walked around to let her out.  It wasn’t usual for me to do that, but I wanted to put on a little display of chivalry and class in case they were watching us.  We walked hand in hand up the walkway without saying a word to each other.  When we stepped foot on the patio in front of the entrance, the door opened and a tall, brunette woman answered the door with a smile.

“Welcome, Frank.”

“Sarah, I assume?”

She nodded, “That’s right.  This is your wife?”

“Yes, this is Brandie,” I said.

My wife smiled as she offered her hand to Sarah.  There was an energetic handshake before Sarah continued.

“Thank you for being on time, we have dinner prepared for you in the main dining room.  There, we will go through everything you need to know.  I’m Sarah and I’ll be your only point of contact for the rest of the adventure.”

She extended her arm into the house as an invitation for us to come in.

We walked in together with Sarah closing the door behind us and following as we continued into the house.  The main foyer and the hallway leading to the back of the house was tiled in white marble.  The walls were textured and accentuated with professional décor. 

She guided us into a spacious dining room where three place settings were made at the head of the table.  Between the plates were dishes of food containing vegetables, chicken breast, and bread.  The presentation reminded me of what you might see on “Celebrity Chef.”  It looked like they pulled out all the stops.  I also began to realize why the price of this little adventure was so high.

We sat at the prepared settings on the side of the table with Sarah taking the end setting. 

“Please help yourself to whatever you like.  I’ll fill you in on what we have so far.”

She reached into a briefcase that was sitting next to her chair and pulled out a stack of papers.  She looked through each stapled stack and set them on the table.  She picked the first smaller stack out of the pile and explained to us that everything in that stack was our initial information and all the correspondence that had taken place to that point.  She explained that they keep everything because before anything happens, they comb through all the information one last time to make sure nothing was missed.

“We aim to make sure that you have the very best experience we can deliver.  With that, let’s discuss the meat of that experience,” she said with a persistent smile.

Brandi and I looked at each other.  We realized that we were about to discuss a private fantasy with a complete stranger.

“I saw how you looked at each other just then and we respect the fact that we’re asking you to share what is likely a private part of your lives with us.  I know it’s easier to do it behind a computer screen than it is face to face with me.  Let me assure you, though, that we’ve talked with people from all walks of life who have fantasies that vary from very tame to very taboo and complex.  Those of us who will help you realize your fantasy have our own fantasies, too,” she said with a quick wink.

She looked at both of us to gauge our reactions.  My face didn’t say it, but I was very curious about what she meant just then.  Was she suggesting that she has fantasies like ours?  When she felt like we were put at ease, she continued.

“This is the place where your vacation will be.  The actors will be staying in this house and you will arrive under the guise of a scheduled family visit.  You will spend six days here and your vacation starts the minute you walk in the first day.  Once we are done here, I will give you a tour of the house so you are familiar with what a brother and his wife should know about his sister’s house.”

Brandie looked at me excitedly.  A shot of electricity bolted down my spine as I realized they had chosen Angie to be the one we would role play with.  At least, someone who I would hope looked like her.  In the few seconds between spoken words, images of Angie flashed through my mind and I considered the concept of having sex with my sister.

She paused for a moment to let us process the information she just gave us.  Everything was starting to come together.  It also started to seem like they knew more about us than we may have thought.  The two months it took them to finally respond was likely used doing research.   

“I will need you to fill out this information sheet.  We will want to take pictures of you to go along with the information sheet, so your prospective relatives will be somewhat familiar with you.  You’ll take the information sheet home with you tonight and mail it back to us when it’s ready.  We’ll attach the images to your sheets and leave them here for the people who will be here beforehand.  When we receive your sheets, we will mail you the information about those who will be here when you arrive.”

She paused again for us to catch up.

“When will this take place?” I asked.

“Once all the information has been transferred to the opposite parties, we will have you back here to close out all the loose ends.”

I provided an approving nod to Brandie and she seemed okay with everything as they were.

“There is one more formality we need to get through tonight.  It’s a critical point that prohibits us from moving forward if it’s not completed.  We need a blood sample.  In our business, we must take precautions for all involved.  I should add that with their information sheets, we will provide pertinent medical data to you about them that we intend to get from you tonight.  With that will come information regarding the processing center who did the lab work and a power of attorney so you can validate the results if you choose.”

She looked at both of us.  I looked at Brandie and she gave me a mild shrug and another approving nod.  I liked what I was hearing.  It sounded like they knew their business well and took every detail into consideration.  I needed only one other question answered.

“Someone gave us a price quote but suggested it might not be completely accurate.”

Sarah smiled and pulled out another stack of papers. 

“So, this stack covers all the options you selected.  With some of your selected options, we had unique challenges to overcome and details to plan.  The quote you were given is almost certainly what’s given to nearly everyone.  The only time it really goes over that is when people have selected a complicated scenario for us to put together.”

“That’s reassuring,” Brandie said, “where did we end up falling out, though?” she added with a nervous smile.

Sarah flipped through a couple pages and slide the document between us so we could both see.

“$7,281.54.”

“What does that cover?” I asked.

“Think of it like an all-inclusive resort.  Most of the price you’ll understand when we tour the house.  The rest cover costs that we assess based on your vacation preferences.  As I mentioned, the more complicated it is, the more costs we end up with.  There’s also a margin of profit that is to be made.”

“Oh, of course,” I agreed.  “Did you say you were taking a blood sample tonight?”

Sarah nodded and fiddled with the remaining paperwork before pulling what looked like a certificate. 

“Yes, I will be drawing two vials from each of you before we tour the house.  This is my nursing license and I have a small station in the kitchen for us to use.  You may have this copy and you are absolutely free to use the phone number or website found at the bottom of the certificate to validate my credentials.”

I looked at Brandie, then back at Sarah, “I don’t think that’s necessary.”

Sarah gave me a warm smile, “I would appreciate it if you did.  We do not want any kind of detail to be overlooked and most importantly, we do not want our customers concerned about any step of this process; even if it happens after the fact.  When we say it's a vacation of a lifetime, we mean we want the rest of your lives to hold happy and confident memories of this adventure.”

Brandie pulled the sheet of paper to her and got out her phone.  After some finger presses and swipes, she put the phone on speaker.  A voice came on the line and requested the license number as it appeared on the certificate.  There was a short silence before the robotic-sounding voice confirmed the validity of the certificate and noted that the certificate was two months from expiring.  She put her phone down on the table and gave Sarah a single approving nod.  I also knew that nod meant that she was satisfied with the information she was provided.

“Okay then.  I feel better knowing you’re comfortable moving forward.  Since that seems to be the case, let’s move to the kitchen and get that next step completed.  We will walk the property after that.”

She led us into the kitchen where she pulled out her blood draw kit and showed us everything that was still in the original packaging.  While I appreciated their attention to every conceivable detail, it certainly made things take much longer than I anticipated.  I understood why there was such a long time between our initial interest in this adventure and the final e-mail that brought us to that house. 

We finished our donations and Sarah began the tour of the house. 

From the kitchen, we went back to the foyer.  Across from the kitchen was an entrance to the living room.  It was spacious and wide open.  The opposite side of the living room had a wide staircase that twisted up to the second floor.  The handrail appeared to be hand carved and the spindles were cast iron.  The decorations in the living room reeked of conference room décor.  The pictures were generic landscapes while the rest of the items in the room were fake flowers in overbearing vases, two of which were on either side of the large fireplace in the back of the room.

There were a few unique items placed in various spots in that room.  I went to ask questions about them, but Sarah was intent on showing the layout first, then discussing certain details.

“Everything in the house is open for you to use however you like, provided it’s not destroyed,” she said with a wink.  “Let’s head upstairs.”

At the top of the stairs, the first bedroom...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by iWriter4U
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments