Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

The shout from her loud shrill voice almost pierced my eardrums. I got up and closed the lounge door. Another mother and daughter row! A few minutes later silence descended followed by the sound of footsteps on the stairs. It was my wife. The door burst open and she stepped in. “Do you know what your step-daughter has done now?”

I raised my eyes to the heavens. “What?”

“Only gone and had more body piercings?”

“On her navel?”

“No, down there.”

“Down where?”

Down there!” she said pointing to her groin.

“Oh!” I shrugged. “Well she is eighteen and it is her body. What’s it to do with us anyway?”

She glared at me, muttered something about me being useless and then stormed out of the house.

A few minutes later Amy appeared looking sheepishly at me. “Sorry dad,” she said as she sat down next to me,

“No need to say sorry to me,” I responded as I hugged her. “It’s your body and I suppose it is the in thing these days. I will say this though, be careful, people can get infections from them.”

“They were professionally done, dad,” she told me. “And it was a woman who did the piercings.”

I felt easier.

“Have you ever seen genital piercings dad?”

I shook my head. “Only on a website. I came across a discussion about them on a forum last week and so I googled it.”

She smiled.

“What do you think of them?”

I shrugged. I knew what I felt about them but I had no intention my telling my daughter.

“You must have an opinion on them, dad?”

I smiled.

“You like them don’t you?” she said. “I’ve seen men’s reactions. I know just how much they like them.”

“I think we should change the subject,” I told her.

She ignored me. “Would you like to see mine?”

Amy, I’m your dad!” I responded as she stood up.

“You’re not my biological father. He fucked off when I was five!”

She stood in front of me and I found my eyes looking at her groin area covered by her blue denim jeans. She was slim as well as very pretty. My mind wandered. Suddenly her fingers started fiddling with her button. I couldn’t move. I just sat there in a zombie-like state as her jeans opened out and were pushed down her thighs.

She wore black, lacy, see-through panties and I could see the studs. My jaw dropped as she stepped out of her jeans and then pushed her panties down. I sighed; she had no pubic hair at all.

“Amy you’d better get dressed,” I croaked.

She smiled and put her hands on her hips. “The labia ones are diamante and from boyfriends,” she told me.

Boyfriends,’ I noted.

AnnabelCaramell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnabelCaramell

She went on. “The hood one is a real emerald from my girlfriend.”

Girlfriend?

“Yes. I’m bi, dad.”

“For fuck's sake Amy, don’t tell your mother. They’ll be hearing her screeching in Australia.”

She laughed before leaning over and kissing my cheek. “That’s what I like about you dad, you’re not judgmental at all.”

“No point is there? People are what they are,” I responded, my mind fixated on her mound.

“You can touch me if you want to, dad.”

I shook my head in sheer panic but she reached down, took hold of my hand and pressed it against her. “Go on, dad, have a feel. I don’t mind you touching me.”

I should have pulled away. I should have fled the room but I couldn’t. I was a red-blooded male and I did what came naturally. I stroked her labia, touched her hood and made her clitty swell before I ran my fingers between her labia lips. She was warm and moist and my finger instinctively found her opening. She was sticky there and she moaned softly as I pushed inside her knuckle deep.

Amy leant over and kissed me again but this time on the lips. “You need a good seeing-to, dad,” she said softly as she reached for the buckle of my trousers. I should have stopped her there and then but I was helpless and found myself soon lifting my hips as she tugged at my slacks. The next thing I knew was that she was kneeling at my feet and taking them completely off. “You have a lovely big cock dad,” she said as leaned forward to take hold of me and guide it to her lips. “I just love cut cocks.”

I groaned loudly as her lips enfolded me. “Please, Amy, don’t do this,” I pleaded half-heartedly.

All she did was smile and stand up to straddle me. “No Amy,” I pleaded as she held my cock once again.

“You need a good shagging, dad.”

“Oh fuck, Amy,” I cried as she sank down upon me.

She was so lithe and so tight upon me. “You’re so big, dad,” she gasped as she began to move up and down quicker.

I had lost it now. I gripped her hips and began thrusting back meeting hers with equal force. “That’s it dad, fuck me,” she cried. “Don’t wait for me. Come on fill me, fill my cunt. It’s all yours dad.”

“Yes!” I cried out

“Can you feel them, dad. Can you feel my studs?”

“Yes!”

“Oh god, you’re so big, dad. The biggest I’ve ever had.”

“Fuck, I’m coming, Amy.”

“Go on, dad. I want to feel you spurting inside me,” she answered. “Come on, fill me now.”

We came together, my seed spurting deep inside her as she reached her climax. Then suddenly there came a scream, an ear-piercing scream that not only overshadowed our own cries of passion but also filled the house and beyond. We both turned together and saw her there in the doorway. I knew then that my wife’s scream would be piercing the heavens for eternity.

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments