Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Protein-Rich Pleasures

"A tale of twisted sibling love, where breakfast turns into a lustful feast for both body and soul."

48
6 Comments 6
2.8k Views 2.8k
640 words 640 words

After the intense orgasm that sent my cock twitching with pleasure, I could barely contain my desire to cum again. As my sister's warm mouth engulfed me, it was clear she wanted more of this protein-rich delicacy for her workout. I couldn't resist her pleading eyes and insatiable appetite for my seed, so I obliged.

The following morning, as I sat at the breakfast table, sipping my coffee, my stepsister sauntered in, wearing nothing but a sheer lace negligee that did little to conceal her ample cleavage. Her dark hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall of lust and desire, her eyes locked onto mine with an intensity that left me trembling.

"Morning," she purred, her voice dripping with seduction as she slid onto the chair opposite me. I could see her eyes drift to my crotch, where my morning erection was already straining against the fabric of my pants. "You know what I want."

I swallowed hard, trying to quell the rising heat in my groin. "Yes," I managed, my voice barely audible above the pounding of my heart. "But this is breakfast time. Can't we wait until later?"

She smirked, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "I've been working out like crazy lately. All that heavy lifting and intense cardio has left me craving protein. And what better source of protein than your delicious cum?" She leaned forward, her fingers tracing the outline of my hard cock through my pants.

"You know I love you," she whispered, her voice barely audible above the pounding of my heart. "And I want to support you in everything you do."

I could feel my resolve crumbling beneath the weight of her lustful gaze and soft caresses. With a heavy sigh, I finally relented. "Fine," I conceded, my voice barely audible above the pounding of my heart. "But let's keep it discreet."

She grinned, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Discreet? That's adorable. You think I'm not already planning on posting this to my Instagram story for everyone to see?" She winked before standing up and striding toward the kitchen. "But I appreciate your concern for my reputation."

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

I watched in disbelief as she returned a moment later, carrying a plate piled high with pancakes and bacon. My eyes widened as I realized what she had planned.

"Go ahead," she cooed, her eyes locking onto mine once more. "Cum all over my breakfast. I'll even hold the camera for you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The thought of cumming on my stepsister's food was both repulsive and arousing at the same time. As I stood up, my cock throbbing with anticipation, I knew there was no turning back now.

Taking a deep breath, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my erection, which was now as hard as steel. I felt her eyes on me as I began to stroke myself, my hand moving up and down the length of my shaft with expert precision. The sight of my stepsister, her eyes locked onto my cock, was almost too much to bear.

As I neared the edge, I could feel a rush of pleasure surging through me. My heart pounded in my chest as I let out a strangled cry, cumming harder than I ever had before. My release covered my stepsister's breakfast in a hot, sticky mess, spattering against the pancakes and bacon with an audible sizzle.

My stepsister giggled as she filmed the aftermath, her eyes wide with delight. "That was amazing!" she exclaimed, her voice trembling with excitement. "You should really consider making a career out of this."

I could only stare at the mess in front of me, my mind still reeling from the intensity of my orgasm. As I sat back down, I knew that this was just the beginning of our twisted little adventures together.

Published 
Written by jollyrolly21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments