Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Romping In The Glade

"Annie and Charlie Hook Up with Another Interracial Couple"

55
11 Comments 11
3.7k Views 3.7k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Author's Notes

"All the protagonists in this story are eighteen years of age or older."

II.

Romping in the Glade

A week after Charlie's encounter with Annette, he and Annette's brother Ben sat by the edge of this same wooded spring. Both boys were naked save for their raggedy grey shorts. Both of them were muscular farm hands, heady with the physicality of youth. Ben was a shade taller than Charlie, but Charlie's shoulders were wider. Rugged forced labor had hardened the black boy and shunted him pre-maturely into manhood.

They were fishing. Already they'd accumulated an admirable string of specks, bream, and even a couple of smallmouth bass.

The boys lazed along in silence, barely noticing their fishing jiggers. Charlie rolled a lump of tobacco and lit it. He took several drags before passing the stogie to Ben, who then repeated the process.

Suddenly Ben's pole jumped. He grabbed it quickly and snatched another fat speck from the water.

"Dat's a nice 'un," noted Charlie, who spoke in the argot of southern black slaves.

Ben grinned. "That's eight to your five. I told you I was hot today!!"

Ben bent his hook from the fish's jaws. He ran the connected string of prior captives through the new fish's gills and out its mouth. Then he tossed the string of gasping fish back into the water at their feet.

The boys sat in silence for a time. They knew each other well. They'd hunted and played together since early childhood. Both boys were nineteen; they'd suckled at the same teats as children and so their close relationship was unusual in the American South. The two had shared any number of heaving pubic mounds on both sides of the American racial divide. They'd also shared each other's deepest secrets.

Charlie had one secret he hadn't shared with Ben. He didn't know how Ben would react to the knowledge that Charlie had recently added Annette, Ben's younger sister (by a year), to his extensive list of sexual conquests. The memory of that steamy morning session caused Charlie's penis to stir even now.

It was a hot Louisiana summer day-stiflingly hot. Ben leaned casually against a huge oak tree and held his fishing pole against his hip. Charlie sat closer to the pool, allowing his feet to dangle in the water. They had several cane poles propped up over various trees and rocks.

After some minutes of boredom, Ben casually unclasped his pants to pull out his dick. He let it flop against his leg, regarding it casually. It was nut brown, heavy and uncircumcised, protruding from a thick shock of crimson pubic hair.

Charlie watched him, suppressing a knowing smile.

The white boy began to stroke his member slowly. He wiped salty sweat from his brow to use as lubrication.

"Dang, it's hot today!" he observed loudly as his penis expanded and lengthened.

Charlie didn't respond. Instead, he unbuttoned his own shorts to free his dick from its constraints. Charlie began to mimic Ben's masturbatory moves. In short order, both boys were spectacularly erect.

They masturbated slowly, almost as an afterthought, while holding their fishing poles delicately in one hand, stroking their penises with the other. There was no embarrassment on either part. This was a regular ritual of their fishing dates. On some occasions, a fish would hook itself during their masturbatory ablutions. The boys would simply pause to reel the captive in and then sit back down to continue stroking. Sometimes this ritual went on for hours.

Ben broke the silence.

"Annie tells me she done it to you the other day."

Charlie was shocked speechless at this casual revelation.

"She said she tapped dat ass," Ben continued nonchalantly.

Charlie didn't respond, but he stopped stroking his penis. His erection began to flag.

"You better be careful. If daddy finds out, he'll have your hide."

Charlie was relieved.

"If you ain't tell him he won't find out," Charlie grumbled.

Ben laughed. "If I tell him, you'll tell him that I've been tapping Annie's ass since forever!! He'll whip my ass, too!!"

Both boys laughed. They both also knew that Ben's punishment would pale in comparison to Charlie's punishment. Ben's casualness cut the tension some. Charlie had been worried that Ben might not take the news well.

"Well, I was out here by myself 'n she jumped in butt nekkid. What 'uz I 'posed to do?" Charlie explained.

"I don't blame you. That's some good pussy, ain't it?"

"An' it's deep, too!!"

Both boys guffawed at this ancient sexual joke. Charlie's penis re-hardened. The boys began to jack themselves with renewed vigor.

After a time, Charlie dropped his fishing pole, shifted his penis to his right hand and stood. Ben followed suit. Both boys bent a little at the knees and pointed their erect dicks out over the water. They jacked off with enthusiasm now, in full competition mode. Charlie was on the brink.

"You ready?" he asked breathlessly.

"Almost..." replied Ben, "Hold yer horses there..."

Charlie slowed down to wait for Ben to catch up.

Suddenly, they heard giggles coming from the bushes across the spring.

"Hey!!!"

More girlish giggling and now some thrashing through the underbrush as the spies turned to race away.

Charlie and Ben launched themselves into the water. They left their trousers on the bank. In a flash they were pulling themselves up on the far bank, just in time to see the two spies racing for the wooded path. The boys took an angle along the stream to cut them off while the spies struggled through the woods.

It was Annie (Ben's sister) and Tilly (Charlie's older cousin).

The girls were barefoot, stumbling over rocks and fallen branches, laughing uncontrollably. When they saw that Ben and Charlie were going to cut them off, they stopped running but continued to laugh hysterically. Tilly mimicked the boys' masturbatory stance, jerking her left hand in the air like a piston. This move elicited another round of shrieking mirth from the women. Annie fell to the ground and threw her legs in the air in delight. She pounded the ground with her fists.

"I told you they was out here poundin' pud!!"

"You started laughing too soon. I wanted to see 'em shoot!!"

Ben and Charlie were upon them now, still naked, picking their way thru the bushes.

"Who told y'all to come out here?" Ben demanded.

"Nobody told us nuthin'. We seen you when you snuck off!!" retorted Tilly.

The boys were breathless from their pursuit. Their dicks were still thick but not fully erect.

"Look at dem puny thangs!!" laughed Tilly.

She mocked the male masturbation act again. Annie, who'd been sitting on the ground, rolled to her back again in laughter. Charlie could see that she wore no underwear. Both girls wore long white cotton shifts and nothing else.

"PUNY?!?" laughed Ben, faking outrage. "I'll show you puny!!"

He charged after Tilly and caught her after a short chase. Charlie knew that Tilly wasn't trying too hard to escape. Tilly was fast. She could smoke everybody on the farm in a footrace, present company included. She could have easily out-distanced Ben if she'd wanted.

Ben grabbed her and carried her like a sack of wheat across his waist. Tilly acted as if she was struggling to get away, but again Charlie noted that she wasn't struggling too hard. Tilly could fight, too, when necessary. Charlie reached down and snatched Annie up and slung her across his shoulder. She was too big to carry on his hip. Annie was still laughing. She didn't resist.

The boys carried Annie and Tilly back to the edge of the spring.

"You think it's funny to spy on people, huh? You think it's funny?"

Ben hoisted Tilly above his head and threw her into the spring. She popped up immediately. The cold water pasted her white shift against the contours of her body. Her full breasts and her nappy pubic mound were outlined perfectly.

Now Charlie handed Annie to Ben. He took her ankles while Charlie took her wrists. They swung her back and forth.

"Ah-one and ah-two and ah-HERE... WE... GO!!!"

They flung Annie in a high arc out into the deep water. She surfaced immediately and frog-kicked her way back to the bank.

Meanwhile, Tilly emerged from the water, drenched and dripping. She moved as if to assist Annie, but the boys grabbed her as soon as Annie hit the water. Ben snatched her feet, Charlie grabbed her wrists and they launched her back into the spring. She did a somersault and landed face first.

Seeing this, Annie backpedaled. She wanted to continue to play, but not on these uneven terms. She backstroked to the other side of the spring. Tilly followed.

Ben and Charlie dove in after them, caught them on the other side and proceeded to try to throw the girls in again. This time Tilly fought back with some energy. She also interfered when the boys sought to gang up on Annie. The struggle devolved into a wrestling match with Ben against Annie and Charlie struggling to contain Tilly.

Predictably, as they rolled in the soft grass at the edge of the pool, both boys regained their prior erections. Charlie realized it first. Holding Tilly from behind to keep her from escaping, Charlie suddenly reached down and snatched Tilly's shift over her head. Both of them stood naked on the sward. He held her shift high above his head as she leaped and yelped for its return.

Seeing this, Ben tried to perform the same maneuver on Annie. She fought gamely to retain her garment. In the end, her shift ripped partially. Annie gave it up to keep it from ripping entirely.

Now the four of them stood naked on the bank.

"Gimme back my shift, Charlie," demanded Tilly.

Charlie grinned.

"Gimme some pussy and I'll give it back to you."

Both Ben and Annie laughed. Ben chimed in.

"Yeh, give us some pussy. You owe it to us for spying on us."

"I ain't giving y'all shit! 'N neither is Annie," sniffed Tilly.

"Then walk yo' ass back to de house butt nekkid!!" laughed Charlie.

This response created another struggle as the girls renewed their efforts to regain their garments. The boys played keep away, ducking and dodging the girls' retrieval efforts.

Tilly pulled Annie aside and whispered in her ear. Afterwards, the girls made one last halfhearted effort to get their clothes. Then they bolted over to the fishing poles and grabbed the boys' trousers.

"That's OK," said Annie. "We'll get home in these!!"

Ben and Charlie saw that they'd been duped. They advanced on the girls. Tilly and Annie stood their ground. Both girls squatted over the pants.

"You come one step closer and I'm peeing on these pants," threatened Annie.

Both girls giggled. They had the upper hand.

Or so they thought.

The boys charged them. Before long all four teenagers were again swimming across the pool, garments in hand. They obtained the far shore and erupted again into another splash war which soon devolved into another water-wrestling match. Finally, the four of them emerged from the pool exhausted and tousled. They pushed each other to the ground and lay there, on their backs, breathing heavily.

After some minutes, Ben hitched himself up with a smile.

"So. How about that pussy?"

Both girls were lying naked on the grass with their legs partially open, unshaven pussies and armpits wholly unembarrassed at being seen. The four of them had grown up together. The sight of their genitalia was a common event at the swimming hole, though less so as they'd advanced into puberty.

"Seems to me like the two of you got better pussy in yo' palms than we got between our legs," observed Tilly dryly. Both girls broke up laughing.

"Yeh!" Annie interrupted. "If you let us watch you jack it up right here, right now, you can git some pussy. But you gotta git it hard in twenty seconds. Right, Tilly?"

"Right!!" said Tilly.

"You mean you'll give us some pussy right here, right now if we can get it up in twenty seconds?" said Ben.

"Seventeen seconds, now," Tilly intoned.

Ben and Charlie began to stroke themselves furiously as the girls watched in fascination.

All too soon, Tilly yelled, "Times up!!"

But before they could get up and run again, the boys grabbed them. Another wrestling match ensued.

This time, however, the girls took pity on the boys. As they rolled along the grassy bank, they pressed their furry mounds against the boys' semi-erect dicks to help them become fully hard.

Then, almost as if they'd planned it, both girls abandoned their wrestling postures. They rolled onto their backs and raised their knees so that their pussies were open to inspection. Their moistened slits sparkled happily in the morning sunshine. The boys pounced on them.

Tilly looked at Charlie, whom she'd deliberately wrestled into a position astride her. The base of his penis pressed against her twat. Its shrouded helmet sprang up above her navel.

"That's not it," she teased.

Charlie withdrew, fully expecting her to clamp her legs together and roll away. She did not. Using his thumb, Charlie pointed his lengthy cock into the pinkness dividing Tilly's puffy chocolate labia. He watched his dick disappear into her pussy with one long stroke. Tilly sighed. This is why she'd come.

Ben and Annie watched the two blacks with interest. The siblings looked at each other.

"Well?" said Annie.

Ben lifted himself from atop her body. Annie reached down to give his dick a couple of sensual masturbatory tugs. She arched her pussy up to receive him. As she felt him broach the entrance to her vagina, Annie sucked his dick expertly inside. She knew her brother's dick well.

The two girls now opened their thighs widely. They were close enough so that their calves touched. Meanwhile, Ben and Charlie were slamming sausage inside their pussies. The boys grinned at each other as they rocketed powerful strokes into the women. Unlike the slow, almost tender techniques the boys used when fucking a woman solo, this tandem sex was quick, almost violent. The boys synched up, thrusting and withdrawing in rhythm. They accentuated each stroke with an emphatic "Ha!!"

They were showing off.

The girls didn't complain. They arched up on their shoulder blades to match these thrusts, hips clear of the ground, grunting gutturally as the boys vigorously smashed their cunts. Tilly closed her eyes, groaning in delight as Charlie pounded her. Annie, on the other hand, liked to watch a dick plowing her pussy open. She watched her brother's urgent sexual insertions down the crest of her torso. The sight of her labia ebbing, widening and straining to his thrusts accentuated her arousal.

After some minutes of this, Ben reached over and tapped Charlie on the shoulder.

"Hey, buddy. You thinking what I'm thinking?"

Ben had never fucked Tilly. She was one of the few black girls in the neighborhood that had resisted his efforts. He wanted to give her a try.

Tilly was almost ready to cum. She wasn't ready for Charlie to withdraw. In another twenty seconds or so she would be there.

Charlie pulled out, dragging a sticky, translucent strand of Tilly's love juice dangling from his penis.

"Oh, Charlie!! What are you doing!!!" she cried.

Tilly's eyes had been closed. She didn't realize that the boys were going to swap.

So when she looked up from her erotic haze and saw the white boy standing over her with an erect, dripping penis and a lustful glare, her first thought was "What the FUCK?"

Her second thought was: "Dang! His dick is thick!!"

Ben wasted no time slipping his thick, purple member into Tilly's steaming pink cooze. He scooped her head into the crook of his elbow and began to pummel her pussy enthusiastically. He already knew Annie's pussy well so he was nowhere near climax when he mounted Tilly. Tilly's pussy was new pussy. Her scent and the curvature of her vagina were new sensations for him. Ben quickly reached Tilly's level of arousal.

arishabonherth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arishabonherth

Unlike Charlie, Ben could fit his entire penis into Tilly. When he finished each stroke he could grind his pubic mound against her engorged clitoris. Tilly's eyes widened as she felt Ben's copious pubic hairs stimulating her small, erect sex organ. With Charlie, she had to stretch to rub her clit against his shaft as he moved in and out. Charlie's dick was so long he could never put pubic pressure on her clit. But with Ben, she got to ride his shaft and got a good pubic grind in, too. It felt so good!! Plus, Ben's dick was a "fattie". It was thick enough to make her feel "full".

After a few minutes of standard in/out, missionary position sex, Tilly grabbed Ben's buns. She held him tightly inside her so that her clit pressed tightly against his cockbase. She rotated her pussy obscenely, rippling her pussy muscles to tenderly suckle at his dick, arching her clit to receive stimulation from his pubic hair and pressure from his pubic mound.

Ben erupted inside her. Tilly literally screamed in ecstasy as she felt him spurt and quake deep in her hole. The black girl convulsed in orgasmic delight. She intertwined her ankles with his to stretch his body as if impaled on a torture rack. Ben pumped blob after blob of hot semen into her vagina.

As they skittered down from this shattering orgasm, Ben pulled his now semi-erect member from between her legs and moved northward to her gullet. Tilly obediently licked and sucked jizz from his shaft and testicles. Amazingly, Ben had enough strength to manage a final weak spurt of creamy cum. It hit Tilly in the eyebrow.

Slowly Ben and Tilly became more aware of their surroundings. They heard a rhythmic slapping sound. Looking over, they saw Charlie mounted over Annie from the rear. The two teens were standing up. Annie bent forward a little to grasp a tree stump. Her breasts flopped and wobbled about jaggedly. Charlie held her firmly by the waist and was driving long, deep strokes into her pink hole. Tilly could see Charlie's black dick appear from and then disappear into Annie's rounded behind. The thwacky sound of his balls smacking against her sticky vulva reverberated about the glade. Her eyes were closed. Annie's whole body was tense. Clearly, she was on the verge of a titanic climax.

Tilly was fascinated. She'd been fucked from behind, but she'd never seen it done. Charlie's muscular body undulated sensually as he bathed his dick in Annie's fragrant, hairy vagina. Tilly had...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by bardot1990
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments