Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sublime Sensations

"Helen and Caro go dick-hunting"

64
3 Comments 3
4.7k Views 4.7k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is set immediately after the events in Take Two and My Goodness, Daddy. I recommend you read both first. As always, if you enjoy the story, please hit the "like" button."

Helen's emotions were in turmoil. She dreamed she had sneaked into the spare room and Daddy's bed and made him fuck her. It had been vivid. So vivid she felt his massive cock stretching her tight, wet cunt as he entered her. When she awoke from the dream, she was in her own bed, snuggled against Simon, but her father was standing in her bedroom doorway, confusing her further. The dream memory of when her arse had pulsed around his enormous dick as he unloaded deep inside her made her wet, and she now lay on a damp patch in her bed. 

"My goodness, Daddy, you're up early," she said to mask her turmoil.

Later that morning, Simon and her father departed, leaving Helen to deal with the aftermath of the previous wild night when the two men had double-penetrated Caro. 

Her father had left under a cloud; Caro had been furious they had persuaded her to do anal, even though she had clearly loved the experience. She had even argued with Helen's father, vowing to never fuck him again. 

Helen knew she should be distressed at the breakup. But a small part of her was gleeful. A fragment of her sinful dream flashed through her mind, a memory of the moment his monstrous dick penetrated her arse. Stop it, she told herself. He was available, which shouldn't matter to her. But it did, her traitorous subconscious added. And Helen knew she was aroused whenever she saw him naked. When she had briefly rubbed lube onto his cock before he reamed Caro's arse, it had thrilled her, and her pussy had gushed.

Using her camera as an excuse, she had avidly watched her father ram his massive dick into Caro's virgin sphincter, aching for him to penetrate her own bum. And when her father and Simon double-fucked Caro, she found herself licking her lips and wondering what those two dicks felt like.

She shook her head. Regardless of her forbidden desire, she could at least mend some fences with Caro. She wandered into the lounge, where Caro sat nursing a coffee, looking glum.

Helen grinned. Given how much they had drunk, it was no surprise both friends were hung over.

"Morning," she said cheerily.

Caro just grunted, not even looking up. Helen tried again. "How's the hangover?"

This time, Caro looked at her and smiled wryly. "Not too bad, really," she said.

After a long pause, Caro continued. "You knew I didn't want to do anal."

She had resisted all Helen's attempts to persuade her for months. 

"You didn't object last night, and Daddy did check several times," Helen said. "In fact, you loved it. I lost count of how many times you came."

Helen knew exactly how many times it had been. Three. Her eyes had absorbed every detail of how her father's dick had pounded Caro's bottom and how his bum cheeks clenched when he unloaded inside her tight rectum, all the time wishing it was her own arse.

Caro looked thoughtful. "Three. Once, when your dad fucked my arse, then I orgasmed twice when he double-fucked me with Simon." She paused. "And you're right, I loved it. I don't know why I was so angry."

Helen was jealous again, unsure if the envy was that Caro had been fucked by two dicks or by her father. Both said a sneaky thought.

"What was it like?" Helen asked. Not Daddy's dick, her subconscious added.

"It was fantastic. Your dad's monster properly filled my arse." Caro giggled. "With cum as well. He really knows how to please a girl."

Helen blushed. "I meant taking two dicks."

Caro laughed. "I know, but your lust for your father is really obvious. You can't keep your eyes off his enormous dick."

Helen thought she'd concealed her forbidden desire better than that; now, she worried that her father had noticed, secretly hoping he had.

She shook her head slowly. "I can't help myself, but I will never give in."

She giggled. "Anyway, about those two dicks ..."

Caro laughed. "It felt weird. At first, it felt like they would split me open. Then, when they started pounding me, the feelings were so intense. I came so hard. You should try it; I know you'd love it!"

"You'd do it again, then? Helen asked.

"In a heartbeat."

Flashes of Daddy's dick pounding Caro filled her mind. Helen needed a distraction.

"Tonight? Let's go and find a couple of big dicks and get double-fucked together," Helen said.

Caro grinned. "You really are desperate to try it, aren't you?" Caro tutted. "You little slut, you."

It was true. Helen was a desperate little slut. She had lost count of how many dicks she'd fucked, though only four had been allowed into her arse. So far.

Caro winced when she felt her bum. "Not tonight." She grinned. "Thanks to your dad, my bottom is sore. How about Friday night?"

Helen could hardly wait. A few minutes later, they had a plan: a dodgy nightclub well-known as a pickup joint.

The week rolled slowly by, but Friday finally came. That evening, they got ready.

The two girls were naked when Helen brandished two butt plugs, both silver with a pink heart-shaped jewel.

"Let's wear these," she said. "I don't need some clumsy jerk trying to lube and stretch my arse."

Caro laughed. "A week ago, I'd never dream of wearing one, let alone in public," she said. "Now, imagining picking up strangers when wearing one is making me wet."

Caro bent over. "Put it in for me, please?" she asked.

Helen's finger lubed Caro's bum, and Caro moaned when Helen slowly pushed the plug past her friend's tight sphincter.

Then, she enjoyed the feeling as Caro rammed a cold, oily plug into her own rectum. Her bum felt really tight when Caro moved the widest part in and out for a few moments.

"Ooo, that feels great," she said.

Helen smiled when Caro admired the plug in her arse in the full-length mirror. A far cry from the Caro of last week, who found anal too disgusting to contemplate.

The girls decided to go full-on slut. Both wore fishnet stockings with skimpy black knickers over the fastenings. Caro opted for a little black dress that barely covered her bum with a V down the front that plunged between her tiny breasts to her waist.

Helen finally decided on a short pleated black skirt which didn't cover the top of her fishnets and a white halter top that left her midriff bare and barely restrained her impressive boobs.

Soon after, an Uber deposited them outside the club. After a short wait in a queue, they were in.

Helen leaned over the bar to get attention. Her big tits always ensured men served her quickly.

Behind her, Caro giggled. "When you lean forward, I can see your plug through your knickers," she said.

Helen felt self-conscious and stood up. I need a drink or two to do this, she thought. She leaned back over the bar, knowing the plug was visible again.

A few cocktails later, the two girls were relaxed. 

"Let's see if we can find some big dicks to fill your holes," Caro whispered into Helen's ear. 

Caro dragged her onto the dance floor. Helen felt self-conscious when her skirt flared as she danced, exposing her knickers. Surely everyone can see the plug in my bum? She grinned to herself. Which might attract some suitable men.

Helen scanned the packed club as they danced, but none of the men caught her fancy until Caro nudged her and pointed at two muscular black men. Both were well over six feet tall.

"What about those two?" Caro asked.

Helen was tempted. She giggled. "You know the dick size thing is a myth, don't you?" 

"Yes, but you never know, they might be pornstar huge like your dad," Caro replied, "and I've never fucked a black man."

Nor have I, Helen thought. She grinned. "It will be another first for me, too," she said.

She grabbed Caro's hand and approached the two tall, muscular men, admiring their dark, well-toned physiques. "Come on, let's introduce ourselves."

Helen was already aroused by the faint, constant pressure of the plug in her arse, and she couldn't wait for a dick to replace it, so she was bold and direct. "Hi guys," she said confidently. "I'm Helen, and this is my BFF, Caro, and we want you to fuck us."

The two men looked the girls up and down, staring lasciviously at Helen's chest. They glanced at each other, laughed, and nodded.

"I'm sure we could oblige a pair of young sluts like you," one of them said. "I'm Victor, and this is my buddy, Brian."

Helen thought the black men looked incredibly athletic, and the bulges in their trousers suggested their size wouldn't disappoint, but she was still nervous. She'd been fucked in the arse by total strangers before. But she had never so blatantly instigated things, and Simon, who was the first stranger to violate her bum, had become a good friend and fuck buddy.

"This is strictly no strings attached, okay?" Caro said. "We just want you to fuck us both."

"Hard," Helen added, staring at Brian's crotch.

The two muscular black men glanced at each other and grinned.

"What did you have in mind?" one of them, Victor, asked.

Helen laughed. "If you're really good, you get to fuck us both in the arse."

The two men grinned broadly.

"You are a right pair of filthy sluts, aren't you?" Brian said.

Helen blushed; given her intention to have two dicks inside her, she knew it must be true.

"Helen hasn't been double-fucked, and she can't wait to try," Caro added. "I've told her how fantastic it is, so you'd better not disappoint her."

---

A taxi dropped them at their apartment. There had been much giggling and groping during the short journey, and Helen had caught the driver watching in his mirror. She smiled when the driver exchanged knowing glances with the two black men as Victor paid.

The two men followed Helen and Caro up the stairs. Caro unlocked the door. Both men whistled when they saw how huge the flat was.

"Not your typical student pad," Brian said dryly.

The girls led them to the spare room with its king-size bed. Caro wanted to strip immediately, but Helen restrained her. She wanted to see what was in store for her holes first.

"Come on, guys," she said. "Take your clothes off."

She watched as the two black men quickly shed their clothing, helped by Caro. Caro knelt in front of Brian and pulled down his boxers. Both girls gasped when his mammoth circumcised erection sprang free. It's nearly the same size as Daddy's.

Helen laughed when Caro briefly inhaled the waving black dick. Her throat visibly distended as Brian's dick slid all the way into Caro's mouth, emerging wet and dripping with spit a few moments later.

Finally, Helen took off her tiny black skirt, stepped out of her panties, did a twirl, and then removed her bra, leaving her in just stockings and heels.

Brian whistled when her perfect boobs were released. "Impressive," he said. He turned his head towards Victor. "I'm fucking this one first, okay?"

Victor was staring at Caro as she removed her clothes. Caro slipped the dress off her shoulders, let it fall to the floor and took off her undies. Helen admired her friend; in high heels and naked except for her fishnets, Caro looked as if she'd stepped off a porn set, though Helen thought she looked a bit crestfallen when there was no reaction to her tiny, perfect tits.

Helen arranged the pillows against the headboard and lay down with her head and shoulders propped up. Caro positioned herself to Helen's right.

Both girls drew their high heels up so their knees were akimbo and both their respective holes prominently on display, their arses sporting the pink jewels of their butt plugs.

"What are you waiting for?" Helen asked. 

Brain crawled up the bed towards Helen, and Victor did likewise towards Caro. Brian briefly fingered Helen. He lifted his wet fingers, dripping with her juices, to her mouth, and Helen sucked them clean.

"You're already soaking wet," he said.

Brian positioned himself between her knees, spit on his hand, and lubricated his colossal black pole. He rubbed his circumcised tip up and down Helen's dripping slit, then rammed it slowly into her cunt in one smooth thrust. She felt her vagina stretch as his fat dick pushed home. When he started moving in and out, his huge, veined dick and the butt plug both stimulated her G spot, and she knew she wouldn't last long.

Brian rammed his enormous, rigid member into her repeatedly, his glans slamming against her cervix with each brutal thrust. When his hand found her pussy and rubbed her clitoris, her arousal built rapidly. Helen panted and groaned as Brian drove into her.

"Yes ... my goodness ... harder," she gasped as she neared climax. 

A wave of ecstasy swept through her body, and her cunt clamped rhythmically around Brian's engorged penis. A warm flood of her love juices oozed past the fat dick embedded in her pussy and formed a damp patch on the bed.

Beside her, Caro had her stockinged legs wrapped around Victor's torso as he pistoned his dick repeatedly in and out of her wet minge. Caro shrieked incoherently, and Helen saw her best friend shudder and lift her hips during her intense orgasm.

Brian pulled out of Helen's wet minge and knelt on the bed. "Now that you're warmed up, I'm going to destroy your bum," he said as he wanked his black pole, slimy with her juices.

Helen couldn't wait for her arse to be filled, so even as Caro climaxed noisily, she repositioned herself so she was on her knees with her head on the pillows, facing Caro.

"You too," Helen heard Victor say to Caro. "On your knees next to Helen. We're going to ream both your arses."

A few moments later, Caro adopted the same position but facing her, their noses almost touching and their bodies so close they pressed against each other.

Helen grinned. "I can't believe a stranger's about to fuck your arse," she whispered. "Last week, you'd never dream of letting anything penetrate your bum."

Caro smiled. "It's your fault," she replied. "It all started when you shoved that silly tail plug into my bottom."

An image of her father pulling the barbed devil's tail from Caro's arse flashed through Helen's mind. Stop it.

She giggled. "You loved it when Daddy replaced it with his enormous dick, didn't you?" 

Caro nodded, examining Helen's face closely. A man's voice interrupted their whispering.

"Which luscious young arse do you want first?" Victor asked. 

"The buxom one. I want to make Helen scream," Brian replied.

Helen was glad it would be Brian, as he had a longer, fatter dick. She felt her pussy gush. 

Brian toyed with the plug rammed up her bum, pulling it out until the widest part stretched her sphincter. She savoured the feeling when her tight sphincter was stretched repeatedly.

There was a faint pop when he finally tugged it free. Helen shivered when cold oil poured onto her arse crack. Two long fingers penetrated her arse, working in the oil. Brian's fat dick nudged at her back passage, pushing slowly into her tight rear entrance. The pressure on her arse increased, and Brian's fat black dick slid slowly and painfully into her. Helen was surprised when her pussy gushed with arousal at the burning sensation. 

"God, this arse is so fucking tight," Brian said.

Helen suppressed a squeal as Brian drove his dick deeper into her bottom. My goodness, his dick is fat. She gritted her teeth and grimaced. Helen glanced at Caro. Her eyes were wide with excitement, her lips were parted, and her cheeks were flushed. Helen was pleased Caro was enjoying herself.

"More lube, please," Helen said.

Brian just grunted, but Helen felt cold oil dribble down her bum crack. His dick moved in and out slightly, and the pain receded.

The colossal black dick moved slowly deeper, one short thrust at a time, stretching her innards delightfully, slowly filling her up until bristly hairs were scratchy against her bum. Helen sighed contentedly.

"Are you ready?" she heard Victor ask Caro.

Caro mumbled a barely coherent yes.

Helen watched her face as Victor worked his mammoth erection into Caro's tiny bum hole, even as Brian's dick started to move slowly in and out of her own backside. Caro grimaced briefly, then sighed.

"Oh yes," Caro mumbled. "Fill me up."

Helen enjoyed Brian's long thrusts into her own tight arse as Caro's eyes widened when Victor pressed deeper into her arse.

Soon, both girls' back passages were utterly full of huge black dick, and the two men started to pound them. Slowly at first, but soon Brian's balls slapped against Helen with each stroke, and she heard the simultaneous slap of Victor's groin hitting Caro's bum.

Helen loved being reamed next to her best friend. The sounds of Caro's enjoyment heightened her own arousal. She realised they were moaning in unison as the big black cocks simultaneously pistoned in and out of their bums. Caro became louder, and Helen saw her close her eyes as she orgasmed.

KylieNoah1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieNoah1

Helen watched her friend, who was squealing with pleasure, quiver and shake as Victor kept pounding her rectum. A vision of her father ramming his immense dick into Caro's tight bum flashed through Helen's mind. She tried to suppress the arousal that memory induced, but she was too close to the edge. Her pussy gushed, and Helen felt a hot flush run through her body.

"My goodness, this feels good," Helen moaned. "Yessss," she sighed as her fully-stretched arse clamped rhythmically around Brian's fat, black dick.

Brian laughed. "Told you I'd make her scream," he said.

"That wasn't a scream. More of a moan," Victor replied.

"It's close enough; the girl came," Brian said. "Now I'm going to make her tiny friend do the same."

Helen felt her sphincter close when Brian pulled out of her arse. Strong hands spread her bum cheeks.

"She's hardly gaping," Brian said, sounding surprised. "I told you her arse was tight."

Victor laughed. "Let me fix that," he said.

Victor's dick soon pressed into her sphincter, stretching it wide once more. Helen squealed when his long black member rammed balls-deep into her back passage in one...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments