Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Indian Woman - Part 5

"Sonia goes home to her son Layton after having sex with Aisha, and talking leads to much more."

85
14 Comments 14
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Forty-three-year-old Sonia Devlin returned home having spent much of Saturday having sex with forty-nine-year-old Aisha Irani, her employer.

Already at home was Sonia's seventeen-year-old son Layton, who also had experience of sex with Aisha, in fact, Layton's experience with her pre-dated Sonia's.

It was a weird set-up as Sonia had caught Layton at Aisha's house the previous Tuesday, the age-gap couple having spent several hours fucking. Aisha had taken Layton's virginity the previous week. Sonia had been shocked and appalled, and she had spanked Aisha with her hand and a hairbrush. Since then, Sonia had given Aisha another spanking, again with her hand and hairbrush, and this Saturday morning had caned her.

As Sonia drove home, she wondered what her son thought about her and Aisha being lovers, something that only started on Thursday and something he only became aware of on Friday.

It had been a dramatic and fast-changing week.

When Sonia got home, Layton was downstairs watching TV. He knew that his mother had been out having sex with Aisha but he was happier in that knowledge than he would have been if he thought Aisha was having sex with a male. Layton did understand that his was not the only penis that would be visiting Aisha's vagina, but he did not like to think of other males having her.

"Hello mum," said Layton.

"Hello Layton, have you had a good day?" responded Sonia, a bit embarrassed because her son knew what she had been doing.

"Yes, have you,.., and Aisha?" said Layton, who had spent some of his day masturbating thinking of Aisha Irani, just as Aisha had said to Sonia that he probably was.

"Yes, thank you; are you comfortable with what is going on?" replied Sonia.

"Us both having sex with Aisha? Yes, if you are," answered Layton, who had seemed to grow up a hell of a lot in the last week and a half.

"Bit weird though, isn't it?" said Sonia, sitting on the settee next to her son.

"Yeah, a bit," agreed Layton.

"But you don't mind your mum having sex with her?" continued Sonia.

"Not if my mum does not mind me having sex with her," replied Layton.

"I should mind though, that is the trouble," said Sonia.

"But if you did mind then you would feel bad about having sex with her, wouldn't you?" said Layton.

"Yeah, I would," said Sonia, playfully ruffling her son's hair. For a moment, mother and son's eyes met, and the look was not what would be considered a normal one between them.

There was a brief, sort of embarrassed, silence before Sonia broke it.

"That Aisha has got to both of us, hasn't she?" said Sonia, smiling.

"She is a beautiful woman," said her son.

"Yes, she is," replied Sonia.

"When are you seeing her again?" asked Layton.

"I will see her at work on Monday, but, um, nothing fixed for, um," giggled Sonia, who was feeling so relaxed even though she was talking about sex with her teenage son.

"I don't know when I am seeing her again either," said Layton.

"She will be in touch," said Sonia.

"Yeah, we text each other," said Layton, happily.

"I am sure that you do," smiled Sonia, who had seen one set of texts.

"She excites me so much, I am always thinking of her," said Layton.

"I know, baby," responded Sonia, rubbing her son's back.

"Do you think about her too?" asked Layton.

"Sometimes," admitted Sonia.

"I thought about her before she and I,..., you know," said Layton.

"Did you?" replied Sonia.

"Yes, which is why it was so wonderful when it happened," said Layton, feeling happy to be talking like this with his mother, because Aisha was the subject of their talk.

"I think that I would rather that your first time was with a girl of your own age, but there is no changing that now," said Sonia.

"No, there isn't," replied Layton.

"It is good that you and I can talk like this, we have never really done it before," said Sonia.

"Yeah, all because we both have sex with Aisha," laughed Layton, who was now super confident compared with how he was before he and Aisha got together.

"Yes, I suppose that you are right," smiled Sonia.

"Mum, do you see anyone else?" asked Layton.

"Not in the way that I think that you mean," responded Sonia.

"Don't you like men?" asked Layton.

"Yes, I do, but I have had you to think of," said Sonia.

"So it is my fault that you have not been having sex?" said Layton.

"I would not put it like that," replied Sonia.

"You are an attractive woman, you should have sex," said Layton.

"Ha, well being told that by a young stud like you is quite the compliment," laughed Sonia.

"I mean it, you are attractive," said Layton, and mother and son's eyes met again, and remained locked for longer.

"Yeah, well, it has been nice chatting with you but I think that maybe we should stop now," said Sonia, aware of what might happen if she was not careful.

"Why? Because I said you are attractive," responded Layton.

"Maybe a mother and a son should not be talking like we are," said Sonia.

"But you said it was nice chatting like this," said Layton.

"I did, didn't I," said Sonia, who was enjoying the chat.

"So you like it that I think that you are attractive?" said Layton, again studying his mother's face.

"I like that you think so, you are a good-looking young man," replied Sonia, knowing the dangerous situation that they were on the edge of.

They were sitting with their knees and thighs touching, Sonia found her hand inching towards her son's thigh.

"Mum, if you weren't my mum, would you fuck me?" asked Layton. Sonia withdrew her hand that was about to go onto Layton's thigh.

"What a thing to ask," said a shocked Sonia.

"Would you?" pressed Layton.

"Oh Layton, right now, yes, yes, I think that I would," replied Sonia, not knowing where this would go but knowing where it might.

"Could we pretend that you are not my mum?" said Layton, moving his head towards Sonia's.

"Layton, this talking about sex has got you having crazy thoughts," said Sonia, looking at her son's lips only inches from hers.

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

"I want to fuck you, Sonia," said Layton, closing the distance between their heads and having their lips meet.

Sonia resisted at first, but then responded as the kiss gained in passion. Layton had a hand massaging Sonia's tits, Sonia felt the bulge in between Layton's legs.

"This is so wrong, Layton," said a confused Sonia.

"You need a fucking and I want to fuck you," responded Layton.

"Oh, I do, I do," said Sonia, taking her son's face in her hands and planting her mouth on his. Sonia's tongue entered Layton's mouth as she swung her leg around and mounted his lap. Layton's hands went on Sonia's arse as they squirmed and snogged.

Sonia undid and removed her blouse, with fire in her eyes. Layton massaged her tits through her bra, and then Sonia smiled, reached behind her, and undid her bra. Her son was now handling her naked breasts.

"You are so fucking sexy," breathed Layton.

"Once we do this, there is no going back," said Sonia, although they were probably already too far down the road.

"I know, I want to fuck you," replied Layton.

"Let me see your cock," said Sonia, getting off Layton's lap and undoing his trousers. Layton lifted his arse off the settee so that his mother could remove his trousers. Sonia lovingly massaged the large bulge in Layton's boxers, before she removed them, allowing Layton's erection to spring free.

"Shit, you are big," said Sonia, taking Layton's penis in her hand.

"I need to fuck you," said Layton.

"Yes, yes, fuck me," said Sonia, removing her trousers and knickers to reveal to her son her hairy cunt.

Sonia got back on Layton's lap with her legs on either side of his, and fed his rigid penis into her cunt, sighing and groaning as it entered.

"It has been so long since I got fucked," said Sonia, starting to move up and down Layton's pole.

"Enjoy it, enjoy the fucking," said Layton, fondling his mother's breasts.

Sonia moved up and down, increasing the pace. She needed to cum, and she needed to cum soon. She did.

"Fuck! Yes, yes, yes," shouted Sonia, as she orgasmed whilst riding her son's penis.

The fuck was far from over, and soon Layton was on top as he shafted his mother on the floor. Sonia did briefly worry about cum stains on the carpet but was too far gone to care.

Sonia came twice more as Layton kept fucking, but then he was getting close.

"I am going to cum, going to cum," panted Layton. Sonia did not reply but tightened the grip of her legs locked behind Layton.

A long groan announced that Layton was ejaculating, and Sonia shrieked and came again as her son spunked in her.

They remained locked together for a while, and Sonia's thoughts turned to her carpet.

"Be very careful when you withdraw, I do not want cum stains on the carpet," chuckled the just fucked woman.

Layton was careful, and once he and Sonia had stood up, Sonia was relieved to see that there was no evidence of their copulation on the carpet.

"Want to go to bed and fuck some more?" smiled Sonia, before kissing her son.

"I would love to," replied Layton, pawing Sonia's bare arse.

Layton got his first look at his mother's bare backside, a very attractive one, as she led the way to her bedroom. Layton removed the T-shirt that he was still wearing on the way.

The couple kissed lovingly in Sonia's bedroom, and then Sonia dropped to her knees and sucked Layton's penis back to full erection.

Sonia got on her back with her legs spread, and her son mounted her and soon had his cock in her again.

This fuck lasted longer than the downstairs one had as they writhed in different positions. Sonia came multiple times before Layton's spunk shot into her.

"Aisha said you were good at fucking, she was so right," said Sonia, as the couple lay in each other's arms.

"I love you, mum," said Layton.

"I love you too, and now we are lovers," replied Sonia.

"Can I spend tonight in your bed?" asked Layton.

"Certainly, I want another fucking tonight and another in the morning," chuckled Sonia.

"I wonder what Aisha would think about this," pondered Layton.

"I think that she would think it kinky but sexy," replied Sonia.

"Are we going to tell her?" asked Layton.

"I don't see why not, maybe we can both see her at the same time," answered Sonia.

"As a threesome?" said Layton.

"Yeah, if Aisha is up for it," replied Sonia.

"I hope so," said Layton.

"I think she will be," said Sonia.

"Can we text her now?" asked Layton.

"Or call her, talking might be best," said Sonia, reaching for her phone. She rang Aisha.

"Hey sexy, how are you?" said Aisha, when she answered.

"I should tell you that I am naked on the bed next to Layton, and the phone is on speaker," said Sonia.

"Shit! You mean you two have fucked?" said a surprised Aisha.

"Twice, and going to do it again soon," said Layton, excitedly.

"Hey baby, so you won't want me any more," said Aisha.

"We do, we both do," said Sonia.

"We wondered if you were up for a threesome," added Layton.

"Fuck yes, having you two together would be amazing," replied Aisha.

"Great, we will sort it," replied Sonia.

"Looking forward to it," said Aisha.

"Oh, and you were right about Layton being good at fucking," said Sonia.

"I will let you two get on with your fucking but I look forward to our threesome," said Aisha.

"Good night, Aisha, love you," said Layton.

"Yeah, love you, Aisha," added Sonia.

"I love you both, I will now play with myself thinking of you two fucking," said Aisha.

The call ended, and Layton was ready to fuck again. This fuck was not as long-lasting as the previous one.

In the morning, Sonia was on her front as her son played with her arse, and they were soon fucking again. Sonia started the day with three screaming orgasms, before Layton deposited his cum in her.

The sexual future looked very bright for Sonia Devlin, her son, and their lover, Aisha Irani.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments