Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Meaning Of Discipline - Part 5

"Mary has a present for Philip and Lucy learns more about discipline."

19
6 Comments 6
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Note: This story is part of a series. You may wish to read the earlier parts first. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All of the characters are over the age of eighteen."

In the last part, Philip received a severe caning and some aftercare from his girlfriend’s mother, Mary.

Mary knew it was only natural for them to explore each other's bodies. She knew she couldn't stop them having sex. It was more important to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.

Mary arranged for Lucy to go on the pill. This may have been tricky for Lucy’s friends, but it was easy for Lucy. Her mother was a doctor and many of her mother's best friends were doctors.

Lucy was grounded for the week. It was no coincidence that it can take up to a week for the pill's protection to be effective.

Soon enough, sore bottoms had healed and Philip was back. Mary hung the cane on the kitchen wall as a reminder to Lucy and now Philip to behave.  The problem was just looking at the cane gave Philip an erection. What's worse, the cane now had the two clothes pegs clipped to it.

Initially, Philip was very careful to behave properly around Mary. Over time he relaxed a bit and even started being a little cheeky with Mary.  He loved it when Mary responded by giving him a playful smack on his bottom.

When Lucy and Philip came in they would always be polite. They would greet Mary and have a few words before running off to Lucy's bedroom. Mary would say something like, “Don’t be too naughty up there.”

Then, she would playfully smack Philips Bottom to send them on their way. The smack turned him on; it was the perfect start for a kiss and cuddle with Lucy.

Philip and Mary were playing their game again. Once Philip even deliberately bent over in front of Mary to get something from his bag. In effect, he had bent over and touched his toes right in front of her. As expected, Mary gave his bottom an almighty smack. Mary was delighted when Philip wriggled but stayed bent over. Mary smacked the other cheek of this bottom for him as well.   

He kept looking at the cane hanging on the wall. Its presence was supposed to make you behave better, but it was having the opposite effect on Philip.  He was playing with fire becoming bolder around Mary. They could both sense it wouldn't be long before the cane came down again.

Mary took the initiative. She waited until one day when Philip had been quite cheeky and said, “Oh Philip. I have a little present for you.”

She handed him a Marks & Spencer carrier bag. Philip sensed a trap but took out the gift. It was a three-pack of white cotton Y-front underpants. Mary said, “Just perfect for a naughty boy.”

Mary looked at Lucy and said, “Well let's see what they look like then.”

Lucy smiled and joined in the game saying, “Yes. Be a good boy Philip. Try them on now.”

He had been well and truly ambushed. Philip said, “I can't try them here in the kitchen.”

Mother and daughter looked at each other and Mary said, “Yes you can. Stop being ungrateful and naughty.”

Lucy said, “I think you better do what you are told. You know what happens when you are naughty.”

Philip had a feeling “it” was going to happen whatever he did. He gave in and took off his trousers. Naturally, his penis chose now to start manoeuvres but was fortunately covered by his school shirt.

Philip pulled down his pants and put on one of the Y fronts. The pants seemed to be on the small side. Mary had deliberately purchased the pants a size too small.

Mary said, “I think you should take off your shirt.”

Lucy added, “Yes. So we can have a good look.”

Philip took off his shirt. Lucy and her mother loved how tight the pants were. Much to their disappointment, Philip covered the front of his pants with his hands.

Mary immediately said, “Hands on your head.”

Lucy added, “Yes. We can’t see anything.”

Philip hesitated. Mary said, “He’s being quite naughty, isn’t he? I think he needs a little more discipline.”

Mary moved a chair away from the table and said, “Lucy, take a seat. I think what Philip needs is a good spanking.”

Both Lucy and Philip were aroused by the idea of Lucy spanking Philip.

Lucy was happy to comply and quickly took the seat. Mary said, “Philip, come and stand in front of Lucy and put your hands on your head.”

Philip did what he was told. Lucy and her mother loved the way the tight pants showed off Philips's genitals. Mary said, “Come a little closer, Philip. I think Lucy should inspect your new pants.”

Philips shuffled closer to Lucy and she felt his penis and testicles through the tight pants.

Mary said, “Watch his face as you drag your nails across his balls.”

Philips's eyes widened. The pants were so tight that Philip could feel every touch of Lucy's fingers. His stiffened penis became even more prominent through his pants.

Lucy said, “Give us a twill then; I want to see your bottom.”

Philip turned around. The pants tightly encased his buttocks; they defined their shape beautifully.

Lucy couldn’t resist feeling Philips's bottom; his firm muscular buttocks felt lovely.

Mary then said, “I think Lucy should perform a hygiene check. Philip, turn around and face Lucy.”

Philip turned around and Mary said, “Pull his pants down.”

Lucy slowly pulled down Philip's pants. It was so erotic having your pants pulled by your girlfriend in front of her mother. Philips’s penis was released from its confinement and sprung up.

Mary said to Lucy, “Pull back his foreskin and see if it's nice and clean.”

Lucy pulled back Philips's foreskin for the first time. She was fascinated seeing a male penis in all its glory. Mary explained to Lucy about the crown of the penis. She explained how sensitive the crown is, “Just run your finger around and see what it does to him.”

Lucy stroked around the top of Philips's penis and watched him squirm with pleasure.

Mary said, “That's good. It looks like he keeps himself nice and clean. Now check his anus.”

Mary told Philip “Turn around, bend over and pull your cheeks apart.”

Mary handed Lucy a wet wipe and said, “Wipe his anus with this.”

Philip squirmed as Lucy wiped his bottom. Both Lucy and her mother examined the wipe and seemed happy with its cleanliness. Lucy admired Philips's lovely bottom bent over in front of her; she couldn't resist the temptation and gave his anus a little smack.

Philip had never had his anus spanked there before and exclaimed, “Oo.”

Mary said, “It's about time Lucy spanked your bottom.”

“Lucy, pull up your skirt so it doesn’t get creased.”

“Philip, get over Lucy’s lap you naughty boy.”

Philip stood up and looked down at Lucy’s lovely legs. He could even see a little triangle of her white panties; his penis poked upwards straight into Lucy’s face.

Mary said, “Grab that naughty penis and pull him over to you.”

Lucy reached out and grabbed hold of Philips's penis. She was surprised at how hard and meaty it was. She pulled him towards her and stroked her hand up and down his penis. Her other hand cupped and squeezed his balls. Philip squirmed around with the pleasure of the stimulation. Lucy was excited as well; Philip could see Lucy pressing her thighs together and her nipples stiffening against her blouse.

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

Lucy’s mother smiled and said, “That’s enough of that, young lady. Get your lad over your knees and give him a damn good spanking. Put his thing between your legs.”

Lucy pulled Philip over her lap; she guided his penis to in between her bare thighs. Philip was balanced over his girlfriend's lap. He was tall enough for his fingers and toes to touch the floor. He loved the feeling of being so exposed and having his penis trapped and rubbing against Lucy’s thighs.

Lucy looked down at Philips's lovely bottom and caressed it with her delicate hand.

Mary said, “Smack him as hard as you can.”

Lucy raised her hand and spanked Philips's bottom with a crisp spank. Philip wriggled as Lucy spanked him. They were both enjoying the spanking. Slowly Philip's bottom became pinker and pinker. As the spanking continued Philips's bottom was hurting more and more.

Mary pointed out a few places that Lucy had missed. Soon, all of Philips's bottom was nice and pink.

Mary said, “That's good. Now his bottom is nice and pink, start spanking his legs as well.”

Lucy started smacking the backs of Philips's legs. He immediately noticed how much more it hurt on his legs. Mary suggested, “Don’t forget his inner thighs. Put your hand between his legs and get him to spread his legs.”

Lucy put her hand between Philips's legs and said, “Spread your legs, you naughty boy.”

Philip spread his legs and Lucy couldn't resist touching Philips's testicles and penis. Philip wriggled around on Lucy’s lap as she played with his balls. Mary said, “You are supposed to be spanking him not touching him up.”

Lucy started to spank Philips's inner thighs. It stung nicely. Both Lucy and Philips loved it when she spanked close to his genitals. Philip edged closer and closer to coming. All the wriggling about with his penis rubbing between Lucy’s legs was too much for Philip. He ejaculated, squirting semen down Lucy’s legs. Lucy said, “Oh. I didn't think spanking him would make him come.”

Mary said, “What a naughty boy, he is not supposed to enjoy his spanking. I think you better give one or two with the cane.”

Mary told Philip to get up and suggested Lucy go and clean her legs. Lucy went upstairs to wash herself. Mary took charge of Philip and she said, “Put your hands on your head.”

Philip stood there with his hands on his head while Mary wiped up the semen from the floor. Mary fetched the cane and it rattled as it was dropped on the table. Mary sat down on Lucy’s chair and wiped the semen dripping from Philips's penis.

Mary stroked Philips's nipples with one hand and squeezed with testicles with the other hand. Philips penis quickly came to attention as his nipples stiffened. Mary unclipped the clothes pegs from the cane and clamped them onto Philips's nipples. She squeezed the pegs tighter and twanged them while she played with his genitals.

Mary turned Philip slightly so he was side-on facing to her left. She masturbated Philip with one hand while the other stroked and spanked his bottom. Mary separated Philips's legs a little and spanked his legs. It wasn't long before Philip ejaculated again squirting semen over the floor.

Mary removed the pegs from Philips's nipples and then played with them. Philip squirmed about as she tweaked his sensitive nipples.

Mary said, “Time for the cane. Wipe yourself. Pull up your pants and get into position on the table.”

Eventually, Lucy came in looking a little flushed. Philip was bent over the table and her mother was cleaning the floor again. Mary smiled and said, “This dirty boy keeps coming all over my kitchen floor. I think you should give him a few strokes of the cane.”

Lucy thought this was a great idea. Lucy went over to Philip and stroked his bottom saying, “You look lovely in these tight white pants. Your bottom is just so spankable.”

Lucy couldn't resist and spanked Philips's bottom. Then she widened his legs and stroked his balls through his pants. Mary said, “That's right, get him into position for his caning.”

Mary handed the cane to Lucy and said, “Before you start just check he is in the correct position.”

Lucy said, “I think his back should be a bit lower.”

Philip lowered his back pushing his bottom out ready for punishment. Mary whispered to Lucy, “Flick the cane between his legs. Not too hard, just enough to sting.”

With a flick of the wrist, Lucy brought the cane up between Philips's legs and struck his testicles. Philip jumped with surprise and both Lucy and Mary laughed.

Mary said, “That will teach him to be in the correct position.”

Lucy lined up the cane halfway up Philips's bottom. Mary stopped her and said, “The cane will wrap around his hip. Come back at bit, aim the tip at the top of his far buttock.”

Mary touched Philips's bottom to show Lucy where to place the tip of the cane. Mary said, “Practice with some gentle strokes until you get used to the cane.”

Lucy swung back the cane and gave Philip his first stroke.  It landed a bit high towards the top of his bottom but it did sting Philip nicely. Mary said, “That's good. It's not a punishment so don't bother waiting. Have another go.”

Lucy positioned the cane on the middle of Philips's bottom and swished the cane. This time the cane landed where she had aimed it. Philip was enjoying the caning it was more exciting than painful. Mary said, “That's better, try just a little harder now.”

The next stroke zipped into Philips's bottom a little below the second. It landed with thwack and Philip definitely felt it. Mary said, “Pull down his pants so we can see the stripes.”

Lucy handed the cane to her mother and pulled down Philips's pants. Philip had a couple of pink lines and the last one was red. Lucy stroked Philips's bottom feeling for any swelling. She couldn’t feel any weals but did have a feel of his testicles.”

Lucy's mother said, “Stop that and pull up his pants. Give him a few more hard ones. Try and use your wrist a bit.”

Lucy was loving it; caning Philip was such a turn-on. Lucy lined up the cane on the lower curve of Philips's bottom. She swung the cane a bit harder and tried to give it a bit of wrist. This was the best stroke so far. It landed in the right place and Philip even gasped when it landed.

Mary said, “That’s good. Give him another like that but a bit lower.”

Lucy positioned the cane just above the crease where his bottom met his thighs. She stepped back a bit and gave her hardest stroke so far. Philip wriggled about a bit as it certainly stung.

Mary motioned to Lucy to give her the cane and said, “Just one more should do it.”

Lucy gave her mother the cane and they quietly swapped places. Mary lined it up on the crease of Philips's bottom and stepped back. Mary whacked Philip with a hard stroke right on his sit spot.

Philip was shocked by the sudden pain of the full forced stroke. He leapt up and danced around, holding his bottom. Lucy and Mary laughed and Mary said, “The last one is always the worst.”

They both laughed again and Lucy said, “He will feel that every time he sits down for a while.”

Mary fetched the cold cream and gave it to Lucy saying, “I think you should take him upstairs and rub it better for him.”

As they went off, Mary shouted after them, “Philip, don’t forget to give her a good spanking for playing with herself earlier.”

Published 
Written by mostlyharmless
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments