Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sisters, Part Three: Family

"Veronica and Jenny visits their family in the mountains and are in for a surprise."

95
16 Comments 16
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Jenny looked out the window where the rain had been falling constantly for the last half an hour. The road slowly climbed the green hills of the Appalachian Mountains. Jenny hadn’t been back to the birthplace of her mother in almost two years and she hadn’t missed it. The poverty, the weather, and the dirty little shacks people called houses made her sick. Veronica hadn’t been back either in years. She and Jenny sat in the back seat of the SUV and their parents were up front.

“Almost there. Are you excited?” her mother asked.

The girls looked at each other and smiled. “Sure, Mom.”

“This is so wonderful. I know you don’t like it but I grew up here and have fun memories. It was such a peaceful place to be a teenager.”

“If it was so great, why did you leave?” said Veronica.

Their mother put her hand on their father’s shoulder. “You know why. I met this wonderful man in town and he swept my feet away.”

“You were such a doll when I first met you and you still are my dear,” said their father.

“You naughty liar. I’m fat and old now.”

“But I still love you.”

 

They drove through the town which seemed even deader now than the last time. A few dogs walked the broken main street with deep potholes and cracked surfaces. A few men stood outside the only bar dressed in dirty jeans and flannel shirts. Their beady eyes followed the SUV as it drove by.

A shiver ran down Veronica’s spine as her gaze met that of one of the men. He grinned at her and showed dirty and missing teeth.

“How are our cousins?” she said.

“They are doing great apparently. Billy Bob is still in High School, he had to repeat two years.  Ray is working for the railway company and little Sue Ann is in school.

They drove on in silence leaving the town behind them and after a few turns and bends they ended up on a dirt road which took them through the dense forest for a few minutes before opening up into a clearing. There were two houses a couple of broken trucks, a motorcycle missing the front wheel, and an assortment of tools lying around. The front door to the larger house opened and a tall scrawny man who looked to be in his sixties but was only forty-five made his way down the two steps.

“My dear sister Georgina,” he shouted and had his sister in his arms lifting her off the ground.

Jenny was surprised at the strength her uncle had, considering that her mother was way past what would be a healthy size.

“Oh Bob, put me down.”

After he had they both hugged and then Bob shook hands with Jack, their father. Turning to the girls he raised his eyebrows and walked over to them.

“Look at this now, Jenny got some boobs and ass. About time you became a woman.”

“Bob, stop pestering the girls.”

“And you Veronica, you look better than a ripe peach.”

Jenny and Veronica took out their bags and followed their parents and Bob into the house. Before they entered Veronica held Jenny back.

“Are you ready for this?”

“I’m not sure, honestly. I had forgotten how creepy Uncle Bob is and I bet his sons haven’t fallen far from the tree.”

“Fuck it, we came for the experience. Let’s make it through the weekend and then we are out of here.”

 

Later that afternoon a rusty old Ford pick-up drove up to the house and parked next to the SUV. Jenny and Veronica were sitting on the porch talking and drinking Iced tea.

“Cousins Jenny and Veronica. Welcome to the deep south,” said the older of the two young men.

“Thank you, Ray. It’s nice to see you too,” said Jenny.

The girls got up to greet their cousins. After lunch, they had changed from their city clothes to more fitting attires. Jenny wore tight jeans shorts and a flannel shirt tied above her navel and no bra. Veronica was similarly dressed but instead of regular shorts, she wore overall shorts. She had left more cleavage than her sister which both Billy Bob and Ray zoomed in on. When Billy Bob hugged her, his hands slid down her back and squeezed her ass. “Feels good, cousin.”

Ray didn’t squeeze but pressed himself hard against Veronica and Jenny during the hug making sure he felt their boobs against his chest. When he let go, Sue Ann walked up to the porch and smiled at her cousins. She was missing one front tooth due to an accident with a bicycle a few years earlier which made her lisp a little when she spoke. She wore a blue summer dress and flat shoes on her feet. Her knees had dirt on them which she brushed off. “Oh, the boys at school, always wanting some of me during the breaks.”

“Do you mean you had sex?”

Billy Bob put his arm around his sister and patted her right boob. “This here woman, is as horny as they get, aren’t you Sue Ann?”

She giggled and wiggled out from under her brother's arm, and hugged her cousins before saying, “Well, I must admit that I do love sex. Don’t you?”

Veronica and Jenny nodded. “Sure, we do,” said Veronica.

“Yeah, and you mean that? I remember last time you were here Jenny, you ran away as soon as I tried to touch you,” said Billy Bob and burst into laughter that sounded like a donkey. Ray joined in and slapped his leg.

“Well, I’m older now, you know and I’ve had some experiences.”

“Oh, please tell,” said Sue Ann and leaned against the broken and dangerous-looking railing.

The sisters sat down and told their cousins about their adventures in Spain. When they were done Ray whistled and then said, “You sure have changed over the years, Jenny”

“I guess I grew up and with the help from Veronica, I have broadened my mind and had some fantastic experiences.

 

Georgina sat by the window in the dirty kitchen with Bob and Jack across from her on the other side of the round table with a filthy tablecloth. She couldn’t hear exactly what the cousins were talking about, she just picked up a few words but she got the gist of it. She thought back to when she was young and growing up in the area. Bob had introduced her to sex when she turned sixteen. Their parents knew about it and didn’t mind as long as they protected themselves.

Back in the mid-nineties a family made out of the two parents and four siblings had been taken by the social services and the police after a random check by the social services. Two of the siblings were severely disabled from incest over several generations. Since that day the rest of the townspeople made sure condoms were used and pills taken. No one wanted the authorities to come back. They did of course but this time they didn’t find anything wrong among the families.

Bob and Georgina would fuck with their parents on the weekend and with their cousins during the weekdays. There was no baseball diamond, no football field, no movie theater, or anything else that the young people around town could do. Some fished or hunted but that was about it.

Frank knew how growing up had been for his wife. She had told him pretty quickly after they had begun dating and she promised him she would never have sex with her brother again which she had kept. Franked looked out the window and noted how hot Sue Ann looked where she stood leaning against the railing. He wouldn’t mind dipping his cock in her honey pot but wasn’t sure how his wife would feel about it. Bob didn’t give a shit. He would fuck his daughter whenever she was available, that is if she wasn’t with one of her brothers or one of the other boys around town.

“Sue Ann looks amazing,” said Georgina.

“Yeah, she takes after her mother, may she rest in peace. A hot number who loves sex.” Turning to Jack he said, “We could do a daughter swap if you want?”

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

Jack’s face turned red, not from anger but from what he thought of being caught out ogling the young woman.

“Would you like that, my dear? I think you would. You must be tired of this fat body?” said Georgina to his surprise.

“Well, I, I don’t know.”

She laughed. “Sure, you do.” She cleared her throat and then shouted. “Sue Ann, come in here will you.”

 

“What does she want?” Sue Ann said.

“No idea, but you better get in there,” said Billy Bob.

The four of them looked through the window and when Sue Anna walked into the kitchen Bob pointed at Jack. The cousins saw how he moved himself and the chair a bit away from the table and his hard cock became visible.

“Oh my god, Dad?” shouted Veronica.

Georgina turned and shouted back. “Don’t worry, your father is just having a bit of fun. You are all welcome inside.”

Veronica and Jenny were frozen in place while the boys went inside. They saw how Sue Anna knelt in front of their father and took his cock in her little hand with her dirty fingernails. She spat on the head and then began to jerk him off.

Billy Bob and Ray took up positions on either side of their mother. She quickly undid their jeans and let them drop to the floor. They weren’t wearing any underwear and after a few stroked with her hands, their cocks were hard. Georgina turned and smiled at her daughters looking through the window in shock.

“What the fuck have we walked into?” said Jenny slowly without being able to take her eyes off what was happening in the kitchen.

“I guess we weren’t told a lot about Mom’s background but it sure looks like we are in for it now. Do we join or walk away?”

Jenny turned from the window facing her sister. After taking a step forward she undid her shirt and pushed it off her shoulder exposing Veronica's large boobs. She gave them each a kiss and then took off her top. “I’m going inside.”

Veronica watched her younger sister walk through the door. After taking a deep breath she followed her inside knowing that when she came out, she would have done things she would never be able to talk to others about, only her family.

 

Sue Ann loved sucking Jack’s cock. It was longer and thicker than her brother’s and father’s. She went as far down as she could and then lifted her head and said, “Jack, do you want to fuck me?”

He nodded and she got up from the floor and pulled her dress over her head. She stood naked before him and then straddled his hips. She grabbed his cock and held it firm while lowering herself and when she felt it brush her wet lips, she closed her eyes and let it slide in.

Jack gasped as he entered the young girl. Her rather small but firm boobs were to die for so he leaned in and began to suck on the tiny pink nipples while his hands slowly moved up from her round ass to her shoulders and back down. She rode him slowly and he hadn’t felt a pussy like her since the first time he had fucked Georgina. She was tight, so very tight and wet. He knew he wouldn’t be able to hold back for long but he did his best.

Jenny had sat down in Bob’s lap and had his cock out and in her hand before he had a chance to react. It was long but rather slim, like a Slim Jim. It felt weird at first but she got used to it and when the first drops of precum oozed out she wiped them off and licked her finger.

“You taste good Uncle Bob. Do you want to taste me?”

“Oh lord, do I!”

They switched places so she was in the chair where she pulled off her shorts and Bob knelt before her. Placing her legs over his shoulders he buried his face between her legs and loudly licked and sucked her shaved pussy. Where his daughter had a patch of hair Jenny was smooth as velvet. She moaned and pushed her pussy harder against his face and he sucked eagerly on her clit making the young woman moan louder.

Veronica had taken over from her mother and was standing behind Billy Bob stroking his cock while looking at her sister. She loved the way her face looked before she came and when Jenny did, she smiled and focused on the task at hand. “So, Billy Bob, how much do you want to stick your cock in me?”

“A lot.”

She kissed his dirty neck and moved around him. Leaning against the table she one-handed pulled down her shorts and her cousin helped her until she was naked. She moved her legs apart and then lay flat on the table at a perfect ninety-degree angle.

“Oh Lord, what a pretty pussy you have,” said her mother.

“Thanks.”

Georgina slid her hand between her daughters’ legs and cupped her pussy from behind. Using her middle finger, she began fingering her until she was wet and ready.

“There you go, ray. All warmed up for you.”

“Thank you, Aunt Georgina.”

He grabbed Veronica's hips and pushed inside her in one long smooth movement and he smiled as his cousin let go of a long moan.

“Oh fuck, Ray, you feel amazing.”

“Yeah, you like this here hillbilly cock?”

“Yes, I do, fuck me hard now, make me come.”

Georgina moved Billy Bob so he was facing her and then took his cock in her mouth. Closing her eyes, she savored the young hard dick while listening to her daughters being fucked. She loved the moans and groans they made and when sounds rose an octave she knew they were close to coming.

Jenny was first, Bob fucked her fast with his slim cock but it made her feel so good. She grabbed for his hips and when he came, she held so his balls emptied deep inside her, and when he pulled out she felt his cum dribble out of her, warm and gooey.

Veronica was rocking back and forth on the table and when Ray’s cock began to twitch inside her that sensation together with Bob and her father watching her being fucked was enough for her to come.

“Yes, yes, give it to me, Ray!”

With a growl, he gave her a few more thrusts before squirting over her ass cheeks and lower back. She giggled as the cum ran down her sides tickling her.

“Are you close?” moaned Sue Ann.

“Yes, baby girl, so very close,” moaned Jack.

She slid off him, took his dick in her mouth, and then jerked and sucked him until he came. She had him far back in her throat so she didn’t miss one drop of cum. When he was done, she licked his dick clean and then stood up looking around.

Veronica was leaning against the table, her face blushed and with a big smile on her face. Georgina was wiping cum off her face at the same time as she licked Billy Bob's cock to clean it. Her father sat red-faced faces breathing heavily with Jenny on his lap.

“Well, everyone seems to have had a good time. I thought it was amazing and have been looking forward to it. Tomorrow is Aunt Carlotta’s birthday and as you all know she is a bit uptight. I suggest we continue this for a while after we have had dinner and cleaned ourselves. I for one want Aunt Georgina to lick my pussy.”

They all cheered and hooted. Veronica helped Jenny of her uncle and they walked naked out onto the porch and then down the steps where they could speak alone.

“That was insane. I had never had an orgasm like that before,” Veronica said.

“Yeah, fuck, it was so weird and so damn exciting. I think it was the fact that it was my cousin who fucked me that made it so much better. You know, the taboo around incest and all that shit.”

Jenny nodded. “Yes, I feel the same way. Let’s clean up a bit. By the way, you might think Uncle Bob has a weird-looking dick, but I swear to God, that thing reaches places no other dick has.”

Veronica laughed and put her arm around her younger sister’s shoulders. “Sis, I love you and I’m so glad we are having this crazy experience together.”

“Guess what, later I’m going to eat you out.”

“Good, I was expecting that. Let’s hurry up and show these hillbillies how city girls fuck.”

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments