Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spring Break

"Romancing mom's glasses and watching a movie, Mom was was jealous"

20
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Well, I am off for a week due to Spring break, the instructors at Wentworth institute in Beantown did give us assignments to be completed on return. I decide to bop in at a buddy's house. His Mom makes great pizza on Friday nights. She is in her early fifties. Joan's husband died a few years ago from pneumonia and other issues so I imagine she is rather lonely at times. We sit and talk a bit and she is very pleasant. I like the glossy white beads of her neck chain that ends at her silver oval-style glasses, enough that she remarks,

"You seem to be a breast man, Ray."

I turn a few colors feeling rather sheepish. "I'm sorry Joan, my fetish for beads and glasses worn by a woman caught up with me."

"Oh don't worry, it is a sweet fetish, how long have you had these thoughts.?"

"Oh about ten years now."

"That is a real fetish to hold onto for a decade, do you happen to know why you like the look so much?"

"Possibly. I have walked railroad tracks from Norton to Taunton many times thinking about this, it all comes down to seeing the light of the room glimmering or twinkling in her glasses. It only happens with older ladies."

"Does anything else happen?" Joan asks me.

That is a loaded question for sure, but I'd say she is a woman in her fifties, so she knows about life.

"Well yes Joan, things start to get cramped."

"Ray, would you mind letting me see just what happens? I am taking a course in psychology so far as the sexes are concerned. I want to help married couples with issues that pop up at times."

"Or maybe don't pop up?"

"That is quite witty, but yes you're right," says Joan.

She takes me into the spare bedroom and tells me to drop my trousers and shorts and shows me the chair she'd like me to sit in.

"I'll be right back," she says

She comes into the room with a few other pairs of glasses with their glossy white beaded neck chains, she sees me eyeing them.

"Joan thinks something is going to happen here, what do you think?"

"Well in the interest of psychology, it is only proper that something does happen, I can stay as long as needed."

Joan has those sweet ovals down her nose and wraps the three strings of white beaded chains around a now larger redder and fatter cock.

"Oh, this will be such a big help to me in class tomorrow."

Joan starts to jerk me off with one hand and stroke my balls with the other hand and it feels so nice. Then she takes a pair of silver half-moon style glasses and holds them in such a way that when I cum, they will be slathered with my guy sauce as she still strokes my balls with a pair of black ovals.

I feel my cum getting to the boiling point and seeing Joan; the soft light in her glasses; I cum royally and she licks my stuff off her glasses and beads

"Joan, were you a Librarian at one time?"

"Yes, how did you know this?"

"Well, it seemed every time I was getting books the librarians always had black or brown oval-style glasses."

"Since you are so into women and their glasses what do you think of the current style?" Joan asks me.

"Well it is more the girls, but I think they are all wearing men's horn-rimmed style, to be frank, totally ugly."

"Ray, thank you so much for helping me with this issue, it just so happens the instructor for the course was talking about fetishes. Do you have any other fetishes?"

"Well, I do think the patent black heels give a woman a very serious look."

We can work with that at another time Ray, and I have something for you."

"Oh, and what might that be?"

"I made a video of this time we spent together, I thought it would help you during your personal time as well as a pair of my silver half-glasses with the glossy white beaded chain.

'I really like the half-moon style Joan with the white beads, they are much more feminine than those black honkers."

I am back home on the sofa with my shorts part down and watching the movie, and enjoying her glasses and beaded chain

"Oh Ray, it is so big and purple." Says Joan. "I think it is due to my reading glasses and beaded chain, right?"

"Yes, Joan it is, you look so hot in those glasses, the shiny white beads, the glasses, what style are they?"

ElyassdickTsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElyassdickTsTS

"These are half-glasses Ray, I see great for distance like driving but reading a novel or phone numbers, blurry."

Suddenly I hear footsteps, It's MOM.!

"RAY, what are you doing?" she asks in a dark voice.

"You mean you don't know?"

"Well, I do but WHY?"

"Sexual stress. I imagine it is the same for a woman?"

"It's been a while! Why are you doing this here in the living room?"

"Cuz there's a t.v. with a DVD drive?"

Mom watches the movie. "Pretty good clear pic and sound quality Ray."

"Ray, don't you think there is something a bit wrong with this picture?"

"Mom you just said "Pretty good clear picture and sound quality."

"Not that picture! I mean what you're doing." still the dark voice, not loud just dark.

"Oh I get it, Mom, I'm sorry I know what you're saying."

"You do?" in a not-so-dark voice.

"Yes Mom, with your sweet white beads around me and cum all over your half-moon style glasses, symbolic of me wanting you..."

"How do you know what style these are? I mean they are half-glasses, but you seem to know more about them than I do." Mom says in a regular voice.

"Well, this lady Joan who made the video, she told me."

"Oh did she now?" Mom asks, her voice rising a bit.

"So you think it is alright do you, to cum my half-moons style glasses and watch some other woman tell you how to do things with my half-moons and beads.?"

"Do you not know just how wrong that is? asks Mom in quite a dark voice. "I mean I thought you knew about things. Do you think you could put a Ford generator on a Dodge pick-up truck?"

Confused with the analogy of sex, generators, and pick-up trucks I ask, "WHAT?"

"Ray, a gen from a Ford is wired differently than a gen from a Dodge., one is wired in A style the other in B style. It is the same here. Her voice goes back to ordinary.

You can't just cum my glasses and beads and have another woman tell you how. Damn, I don't believe this!"

I am still grappling with generators and pickup trucks. "I don't get this Mom."

Holding her chin with her thumb and second finger she says, "What we've got here is failure to communicate."

"Mom, did you watch 'Cool hand Luke lately?"

"No, why?"

"What you just said, is a perfect quote from that movie."

"Forget Luke, RAY. You can't just go and use my glasses to get off with, or my beads and have another woman tell you how to do things. DAYUM!"

She clicks off the DVD and t.v.

"Since these are my half-moon style glasses and beads, how about letting Mom show you how it is done? Hold on a moment." Mom comes back with another pair of glasses, nice silver ovals with a glossy white beaded neck chain.

"I might need to get another pair with beads, Ray, so if I need to see up close, I can do so while you're making a sweet mess all over my other two pairs... these."

"Ray put the beads of one pair on, over your head and kiss, lick, and smooch them good for your MOTHER, not some other woman. You take the other pair and wrap their nice beads around your cock and either rub your balls with Mom's glasses or hold them against your cock and beat off."

Mom does it like that, she puts a string of beads over my head and tells me to kiss, lick and smooch them. She then takes her other pair and wraps their beads around my cock and holding her glasses against my cock, my mother beats me off.

Yes, I came, nice big ropes of the stuff and Mom licks her son's cum off her glasses and sweet glossy white beads and it was so nice as I was smooching her glasses.

"How was that, Ray?"

"Damn nice Mom, get a few more pairs of glasses with those glossy beaded chains, I promise I'll pay for them. I want you to wear a pair the next time we do things."

"Oh, so you think there will be a next time?"

"I hope so Mom."

"What other styles do you like?"

"The gold half-square and half-moons are very nice and I will make a point to keep them all spotless for you."

"Well, I will if you promise me that when you think of sex, you'll only think of your mother and use only your Mother's glasses and beaded neck chains, o.k.?"

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments