Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Truth About Sis Part 6

"Sean and his mother prepare to return home."

198
17 Comments 17
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Sean awoke to the sound of rain drumming on the tin roof of the cabin. It took a few seconds to get his bearing before he realized the naked form next to him was his mother. The night came back to him in a jumble of thoughts as the rain reminded him they were probably still stranded at the cabin.

What had started as a nice leisurely drive to retrieve his mother's forgotten phone turned out to be an adventure of various sorts The cabin was now cut off from the highway, but he and his mom were safe and dry. More than that, they had found comfort in one another which ultimately led to an evening of wild, incestuous sex. His far-fetched dream of fucking his mother had come true.

He lifted the covers to look at her sleeping form. Even in her forties, his mom had a knockout figure. Her skin was unblemished and smooth if he didn't look too closely. There was just a hint of cellulite forming around her fleshy derriere, but her hips and thighs were trim and nicely shaped despite having two children. But then, there were those boobs. Her huge tits with their saucer-sized areolae were show stoppers. Normally she wore conservative clothing that tended to diminish their prominence, but naked, there was no disputing their size.

Sean had been preoccupied with his mother's breasts for some time, but he became obsessed with them once he discovered the porn video of his mother when she was young. And last night, he had kissed, licked, fondled, and even fucked her breasts to his heart's content--and with her encouragement. There was no turning back, now. The Rubicon had been crossed.

How life changes so swiftly! Only a week ago, he was a virgin (if you don't count beating off regularly to porn), but he felt like a veteran now. Sure, it was incestuous sex since his partners were only his sister and his mother, but this was just the beginning. Demi had promised more in the future. Sex with his mother was a little trickier.

She had reluctantly given in to his pleas when confronted with his discovery of the porn film she had made in her youth. His huge, perpetual erection was the deal sealer. It would not go away in her presence. When she realized his maternal fantasies were the source of his tented shorts, she agreed to help him find relief "just this once." But in the end, she seemed amenable more intense aid. What started as a handjob soon escalated into full-blown intercourse.

But now she was sleeping soundly, no doubt worn out from the night of debauchery. Sean kissed his mother's breasts as she lay on her back and placed himself between her legs. Bree moaned and spread her thighs before opening her eyes, still half asleep.

"Oh, Honey. I thought you were your dad for a second. He is always so horny in the morning. But it looks like you are, too." She looked down and smiled at Sean's erect penis. "I know I said "just this once" last night, but I'll amend that to "only while we are here at the cabin. I should never have opened this door, but the horse is out of the barn now, so to speak. And so is yours."

She giggled at the size of her son's ever-present erection and reached out to stroke it lightly.

"You'll need to be careful, Sweetie. You don't want to make your mother sore, do you? That weapon of yours is wonderful but also dangerous. And by the way, good morning, Sweetie."

She wrapped her arms around her son and kissed him.

"I'll be careful, Mom. But how about a little warm-up first."

He slid down and placed his face in his mother's fertile delta. He kissed the inside of each creamy thigh and then returned to the trimmed muff he had explored so thoroughly during the night. Sean inhaled the musky scent of her pussy and the dried juices matted in her pubic hair. He licked her clitoris and labia and looked up.

"Your little hooded cobra is already raising its head. I love your big clit, Mom."

"Oh, Honey. You don't have to do that. After all that sex last night, I'm probably a little sweaty down there. You can just go ahead and fuck me, Honey. That's what your dad always does."

"I love tasting your pussy, Mom. I enjoy this as much as I hope you do. I'm going to get you wet and then slowly fuck you. We are in no hurry. It's still raining so we might as well enjoy ourselves."

Sean worked his mother over slowly with first his tongue and then his fingers, pressing all the triggers he had discovered the night before. In no time, his mother was writhing in pleasure and begging him to put his cock inside her. Sean slid up to kiss her, and she immediately gripped him by the shaft and pulled him inside her.

"There you are, Honey. Home again. You feel so good, Baby. I still can't believe I'm letting my seventeen-year-old son fuck me, but you are reminding me of the reasons why I like sex so much. Your father acts like it is a routine, almost like getting dressed for work. You are making it exciting again, Sweetie."

Bree stretched her arms to the headboard, causing her fat mounds to sit atop her rib cage. Sean kissed and sucked her large nipples in turn as his mother cooed and encouraged him with whispered praises in his ear.

They made sweet, sensual love this way for several minutes, kissing and fondling each other in the process, before Sean pulled out and directed his mother to turn over and get on her hands and knees.

"Oh, so you want to do a little doggie, you nasty man. I like that, too. Ummm, there. God, are so deep this way, Sean."

Sean reached up and fondled his mother's hanging breasts as he slowly pumped his rigid phallus in and out of her. Gradually, his mother pressed her chest and face to a pillow, raising her ass even higher. The sight of his mother's beautiful ass cheeks jiggling with each thrust excited him beyond belief. After several minutes of this, he pulled partway out and stroked his glistening shaft with a finger and thumb.

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

"God, Mom, you are creaming all over my cock. This is so hot!"

His mother's pussy was soaking wet and leaking a milky nectar that was coating his cock and even dripping onto the sheet. Sean scraped some onto his finger and tasted it. It had a rich, pungent odor and tasted slightly salty, but it was not fishy, contrary to the many things he had heard in locker-room talk. He slipped his finger into her sweet vagina alongside his cock and lubricated it before removing it and rubbing the juices around the star of his mother's ass.

Bree didn't say anything at first, but she gave a little start when she felt the tip of his finger slightly enter her ass.

"Mmmm, oh my god. I'm so sensitive there. Careful!"

But curiosity and temptation got the better of her son, and he pulled his shiny cock out of her pussy and rubbed it where his finger had just been. His cock head seemed much too large to fit in that tiny orifice, but he'd seen this many times in videos. He gripped the shaft to keep it from bending and then pushed. His mother's eyes opened wide and she turned her head in an attempt to confirm what her son had in mind.

Sean watched in amazement as his mother's wrinkled, pink anus opened slightly, and the fat head of his cock disappeared inside her ass.

"Oh, my god, Sean. No one has done that in ages, Honey. Be careful. Oh, lord. Slowly, Honey. I'm not used to you there."

Sean's head was a swirling sea of brain waves as he watched his thick shaft gradually disappear into his mother's ass.

"Fuck, Mom. This is so fucking hot! God, you are so tight." With Sean's limited experience, he had no idea what to expect. Porn videos of anal sex didn't really do the act justice.

His mother didn't want to admit it, but she loved getting fucked in her ass. David, her husband, preferred straight sex, so anal intercourse happened only rarely. But now her son had his cock firmly planted there, and she remembered why she loved it.

For Sean, this was a first. It was different than vaginal intercourse but not necessarily better--just different. What made it so exciting was the fact that it was another perceived taboo, although not as off-limits as incest. But the combination of the two added an extra dimension of excitement to it and gave him a special thrill.

Eventually, though, his mother acknowledged her approval.

"Oh, my lord, Honey--this is wild. I can't believe I'm doing this. It's so nasty but nice--if you know what I mean. Umm, yes. Nice and slow, Sweetie. This affects me differently than regular sex. God, I think you're going to make me cum, Sean. I haven't felt anything like this in ages. Mmm, oh, Darling. Yes, yes, yes. Can you reach around and rub my clit while you fuck my ass. Lord, it is so nasty just to say that. You're going to think your mother is a slut, but I can't help myself, Honey. You feel wonderful. I hope it is good for you, too."

Sean intensified his thrusts once he felt his mother was in no pain and enjoying this new position. In response, his mother began twerking and gyrating her hips, intensifying the feeling for both of them. Occasionally Sean pulled all the way out and then dove right back in--all the way to the hilt.

Oh--my--god, Sean. Yesssss! Just like that." She gripped the sheets and grunted as the first sensations of her orgasm began to take over. Then an eruption in her brain followed, and time stood still for a few seconds.

Suddenly Sean felt his mother's ass muscles tighten, and she let out a series of unintelligible moans followed by a huge scream as a wild orgasm took over her body. She jerked and pushed her ass against her son's groin before she finally collapsed on the bed. Sean fell with her, still buried in her ass and pumping away as a surge of jizz shot from his cock and into his mother.

It was several minutes before either of them moved a muscle. Finally, Bree said she had to pee and excused herself. When she returned, Sean was lying on the bed naked still, his flaccid cock lying on his muscular thigh. His arm was draped over his closed eyes. He looked exhausted.

"I glanced at my phone when I was out there. The road will be repaired in a couple of hours. The rain is supposed to stop soon. We should have some breakfast and then clean up before heading home. I'll also try to call your Dad and Demi. They are probably wondering how we are doing. Remember, Sean. No one EVER hears about this. Understand? Not any of this."

"Sure, Mom. I understand. Does this mean we can't do this anymore?"

"Yes, Honey. That is exactly what it means. I can't believe I let things get this far, but we must act like it never happened. It will be our secret to take to the grave. Your father would never understand, and it would be the end of our marriage. I will always cherish this time with you, but only secretly. You should do likewise. Can you imagine what your sister would say if she knew what we did?

Sean did not answer his mom's last question, but he knew exactly what his sister would say-- "Good job, Bro."

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments