Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twins - Jane

"Jane explores her feelings about her son wearing lingerie."

13
3 Comments 3
7.5k Views 7.5k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"Twins – part three. Jane is the mother of seventeen-year-old twins, Alice, and Benjie. She discovers that Benjie likes wearing her lingerie and even his sister’s. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Perhaps all is not lost as it is an opportunity to encourage a new fan of slips, just like her."

rs=w:370,m,cg:true

Jane knew she had made a mistake as soon as she got home when she picked up the pile of her clean underwear from the ironing board in the utility room.  Her panties, bras, slips and suspender belts were all there except one, her new red panties. They had been on top of her pile.  What had she done with them? 

She had been in a rush before she went out to work at a hair salon in town and only had time to take Benjie’s pile of clean clothes upstairs.  She must have split the piles in the wrong place and caught the red panties at the bottom of Benjie’s pile. 

Jane walked upstairs with her own pile of silky lingerie, careful not to drop any as the silky nylon slid around. How she loved wearing such silky delights.  What if Benjie had found them?  It was a shame he was a boy as he was much quieter and frail than his sister Alice.  She was more dominant and confident.  Panties and even slips would suit Benjie’s quiet and withdrawn personality.

Jane had tried to encourage Alice to wear slips from about eleven years old when they had bought Alice’s uniform for secondary school.  Jane thought it was a good time to learn how to stop the new thin school skirt sticking to Alice’s tights, and how feminine it would make her feel.  But there was a refusal at the first hurdle.  Alice did concede in getting a proper nylon bra, rather plain and some plain white nylon bikini panties for school, but definitely no slip. 

Wearing nylon must have had an effect on Alice as about a year later she asked Mum if she could get some coloured panties and bra.  When they went to BHS, Jane picked out some different colours and styles for Alice.  In the end they settled on some lovely dark blue nylon panties and bra but this time with lots of pretty lace on both items. 

Whilst Alice was trying on the panties and bra, over the plain white underwear she was wearing, Jane picked up a lovely blue half-slip that matched the panties and also a pair of the same panties but in a larger size.  She wondered if Alice would still refuse to wear a slip, she did, so Jane bought the slip and another pair of blue panties for herself.  They were so pretty and would feel lovely to wear.

Eventually, Alice had given in when she had been told by her drama teacher to get a slip to wear under a long grey skirt Alice was going to wear for a period play at school.  Alice protested but the teacher had said it would help her keep in character.  Alice would have been happy to borrow a slip from Mum, she was never going to wear a slip again, was she?

However, Jane insisted that Alice would have a slip of her own, she had loved looking for and buying a long pink slip with a gorgeous lacy split that would be perfect for the kick pleat in the back of the skirt.  Alice was correct, she had never worn it again after the play finished.  It went to the bottom of her undies draw.

There was also a very thin summer mini-skirt Alice had bought herself.  Jane had said that it was almost transparent, it had no lining. Jane told Alice that she had to wear a slip underneath otherwise everyone would see her knickers.  Alice had not really looked in the mirror until that point and had not realised that in certain light the skirt was see-through.  In the end Jane had bought Alice a short pale pink slip that Alice did wear under the skirt, but she had soon grown out of the skirt. Jane was disappointed that she had not been able to encourage Alice to become a slip aficionado like her, although Alice did often wear silky underwear, evidenced by what appeared in the wash basket from time to time.

Now Jane had reached the top of the stairs. She knew that Benjie was in his bedroom, but his door was shut.  She thought about asking him about the red panties then remembered something that had happened at Christmas when she first wore the red panties.

“Hi, Benjie, are you OK, love?” asked Jane to the closed bedroom door.

“Hi, Mum,” was the reply from Benjie.  But that was it. Typical short Benjie response.  Alice’s bedroom door was open, the room was empty, she was probably not back from college yet. Alice was a beauty specialist apprentice in a salon but had to spend two days a week at college. 

Jane put her clean lingerie down on the empty bed.  If Benjie had found the red panties in his pile of clean clothes, he would probably put them on her bed, or maybe not.  She opened her panties draw.  She did not spot them at first, but they were tucked in at the far-left end of the draw, next to a pair of black French knickers.  They were not folded as she folded them but squeezed into a space and almost covered up.  She took out the panties and was about to refold them when she realised that the panties felt slightly moist.  They would have to go in the wash again.

Jane remembered when she wore these new panties with a matching bra, suspenders, black stockings, and a dark red, wine-coloured half-slip on Christmas day. She wore the pretty red lingerie under a long, dark red, velvet dress made by Boden.  She always dressed up for Christmas dinner with her Mum and Dad.  Actually, Jane dressed up most days in smart elegant clothes most days, certainly for her work as a top hairstylist for a major chain in the town centre.  Customers expected her to look smart and feminine.    

Mum came to Jane’s house on Christmas Day every year now since Dad had died three years ago.  She still missed her Dad’s corny jokes, he was a kind man, much missed, especially at Christmas.  

The feeling came back to her that when she was dressing in her red lingerie on Christmas morning, that someone had been spying on her through a crack in the door.  She had glanced up at her reflection in the long wardrobe door mirrors as she attached her suspenders to her stockings.  She thought that she caught a glimpse of someone moving away.  It could only have been Benjie who could have watched in silence. 

Alice would have made a snide comment.  Jane would have to keep an eye on her lingerie draws to see if this progressed any further.  She suspected that Benjie would not be able to stop himself exploring her silky lingerie draws again, especially because he had discovered how sexy silky nylon made someone feel.

About a month later she took out a pair of silky white knickers to wear, they were slightly sheer with a lacy band around the waist but so silky to wear.  She felt like a naughty schoolgirl when she wore this lingerie. Just like with the red panties these panties were folded the wrong way and shoved in the draw.  Should she have a word with Benjie about this?  She hesitated, putting off the fateful day. 

She remembered that Alice had also “borrowed” some charcoal grey panties and bra when she was about twelve for a party without asking, although the panties might have fitted the bra must have been too big.  It was after that Jane had taken Alice shopping for her own coloured undies. Perhaps that is what she needed to do with Benjie, take him shopping for his own panties and bra.  It has worked with Alice, but perhaps Benjie might be more embarrassed about shopping for lingerie than Alice. 

A few weeks later Jane had gone upstairs to run a bath, one evening.  The door was shut but she could hear some very strange noises from Benjie, who she knew was in there, she could hear the bath running.  It sounded like he was masturbating. She should have been shocked, but she was not really.   She asked Benjie if he was ok.  He said he was just coming.  Jane was actually more concerned that he would be distracted and let the bath overflow.  She asked him the leave the water for her and went to her bedroom to take off her dress, slip and underwear. 

When Benjie had finished his bath, she put on her bathrobe and took her underwear with her to the bathroom to put in the wash-basket.  As she did so she found the evidence that Benjie had been playing her underwear again.  The blue pair of panties had been on top and they were still sticky.  These were the larger sized pair of the blue panties she had bought when Alice got her first coloured nylon panties.

Then Jane found the brown stockings that she had worn to work yesterday.  The stockings were old fashioned RHT by Gio.  The fabric was very sheer and had little or no give in.  The stockings still had the indent of the suspender button.  This meant the stockings had been worn in the last couple of hours.  It could only be Benjie as Alice now had some stockings of her own. 

Jane would have to speak to Benjie.  The twins' birthday was coming up soon, she did not want to spoil that.  She did think about giving Benjie a pair of his own panties as a birthday present, perhaps a pair similar to the blue pair.  But then she realised he would be really embarrassed, so she decided to let the matter rest for now.

The twins used to have joint parties but not anymore, not since they had gone to different secondary schools.  Benjie was going out to a music gig with some nerdy computer mates from college on his birthday.  Alice had said something about going to the cinema with her boyfriend, but could she borrow a black pair of stockings as her brown pair had got a ladder. 

Jane sighed and got into the bath to have a soak.  She would look for some black stockings for Alice later, but what to do about Benjie? 

On the day of the twins seventeenth birthday, Alice had worn Jane’s best black sheer stockings.  She looked really pretty in her short dress and stockings when she left to meet John, her boyfriend, at the local Odeon Cinema.  Jane suspected that they would not stay out long.  The effect of the sheer stockings was bound to have an effect on John.  

Jane was correct, they were back by 10pm and headed straight up to Alice’s bedroom. Benjie was still out with his mates at his music gig. Jane was reading a book in the living room, directly underneath Alice’s bedroom. After a while she could hear Alice’s bedframe squeaking and then some very distinct noises from above.  

It actually had an effect on Jane as she realised that Alice and John were appreciating the effects of Alice wearing Jane’s best sheers.  Jane had been widowed for five years and not had sex in about seven years.  Her husband Mike had been quite ill with heart disease for the last two years of his life but had died of a second heart attack in 2015.  She did miss him, and thought of him almost every day,

That evening, as she was on her own in the ground floor of the house, she lifted her skirt and her lacy slip to start rubbing the front of her damp panties.  The book fell to the floor. She was wearing a pretty white half-slip, lacy white panties, black suspenders, and black stockings. It had been so long since she had done this with nylon. 

She pushed the nylon panties into her quim, just like Mike had done to her so long ago when they first started having sex.  Mike had loved seeing Jane in her stockings and often bought her pretty lingerie, stockings and slips for her birthday.   He made her keep her stockings and lingerie on when they made love.  Sometimes he liked to stand behind Jane, slowly lift her slip, bend her forward over the bed and then push his rampant cock over her silky panties so that they push into her damp pussy.  Finally, he would pull her panties down over her stockings and ram into her like a rutting deer. 

Another favourite position was for Jane to lie on her back in just her stockings and suspenders after he had slowly removed her bra, panties and slip and rubbing his stiff cock all over her slip leaving a trail of pre-cum.  As he pushed his stiffie into her soaking wet quim she would wrap her sheer nylons around his back and pull him into her. Mike had loved the feeling of the sheer nylon on his back as they made love.  

It had made Jane ask Mike if he would like to wear her lingerie and stockings. He had said no straight away but over several days she had kept badgering him about her desires.  In the end Mike had given in, just to keep his wife happy, and reluctantly agreed, but only if the twins were staying over at Granny and Grandad’s for the night.

They wore a matching set of lingerie. Jane helped Mike dress in all white panties, bra, suspenders, and half-slip, with sheer black stockings.  Jane herself was all in black but with a black full slip. She had even bought him some fake boobs to fill out the bra.

Jane loved their two slips rubbing together but after they made love, he said he much preferred seeing Jane wearing lingerie.  Jane thought he looked sexy with a tent in her silky panties and stockings. The bulge seemed to tell a different story from what Mike actually said.  It kind of turned her on.  She might have pushed the idea of cross-dressing again but then Mike got ill from a congenital heart condition.

Within twenty months, his health had deteriorated, and he had, sadly, died.  It had taken her years to get over his death. The family were supportive of taking care of Jane and the Twins.  In the five years since his death, she had not looked at another man.

The sound of Alice nosily making love in the bedroom directly above Jane, as she sat in the living room, continued to have an effect her libido. Jane pulled her panties to one side and pushed her finger in and out of the damp passage.  If anyone could see her now what would they think? 

Slip and skirt pulled up, stocking tops on show, lacy panties pulled to one side and a blur of fingers going in and out of her quim.  The noise upstairs was increasing as well. Alice was getting louder, “Fuck me John, push harder,” came through the ceiling.  It was then that Jane let out a muffled cry as she came herself. 

'Oh, that was nice,' thought Jane, 'I must do that again but maybe with a cock rather than my fingers.  Someone who appreciates fine lingerie and stockings.' As Jane came down from her high, she had a very naughty thought and giggled.  'No, I mustn’t,' she thought, and then giggled again.

Jane’s naughty thoughts were immediately put on the back burner as fate played an unexpected hand that caught the whole world out.

In the middle of March, the Coronavirus kicked in and everything went to pot, both in the UK and around the world.  The hair salon Jane worked for had to shut down and most of the staff were put on furlough, some were even let go.  She would get some of her pay from the government furlough 80% scheme but who knows when that money would come through.  The family had some savings from her husband’s life insurance policy that would tide them through for a couple of months, but they would have to be really careful what they spent the money on.

About a month later, in late April. Jane had thought it would be a good idea to watch The Big Night In, a TV special to raise money for the NHS who were in the front line of coping with the outbreak of the Covid-19 in the UK.  Since the lockdown she had been dressed most of the time in a t-shirt and leggings.  She felt like a real slob.  But this evening she decided she would dress up properly again, like a lady going to the theatre or the ballet.

Jane delved into her lingerie draws and pulled out a pair of black nylon panties, lacy black bra, and black lacy suspenders.  She looked for her best pair of black sheers but could not find them.  Then she remembered that Alice had borrowed them for her date with John on her birthday in early March. 

That was strange. She would expect Alice to put the stockings and her suspender belt in the wash, but Jane did not remember washing them.  If Alice had put them in the wash, then Jane might have inspected the black stockings not only for ladders but also any stains.  She was starting to get a little damp at thought of finding dried spunk on her stockings again. 

“I wonder what happened to those sheers,” Jane said to herself.

She then found a pair of brown stockings that would actually go better with the brown Boden skirt she was going to wear.  Jane dressed in her black lingerie and a chose a very lacy pink half-slip that was just the right length to show under her skirt, the pink nylon would look nice under the brown fabric of the pleated skirt.  The black panties and bra did not quite go with the pink slip.  Jane usually tried to make her lingerie colour coordinated.  But then, no one was going to see her black panties,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Software04
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments