Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Fun (Part 3, The Fashion Show)

"Mother and daughter put on a fashion show, and more."

67
10 Comments 10
7.1k Views 7.1k
16.9k words 16.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 3, of the ‘Weekend Fun’ series."

Tess woke up the next morning with a newfound passion. She was going to join her husband, her daughter, and Ray, in their little sex games, and she was going to be the main event, the finish line, and the trophy. First things first. She needed an ally. Someone she could confide in, to let them know what she knew, and that she wanted to join.

*

She first thought of her husband. The two of them have always been very open with each other about their sexual desires and fantasies without any judgment. However, their sexual adventures have never included another person physically joining them in their bed, and any mention of having one was always just chalked up to dirty talk during sex and never went beyond that.

Her husband had more sexual experiences before they were together. He had shared stories of threesomes involving himself with two women, on more than one occasion. He had even fucked a woman at the same time as another man, once.

Tess had only ever been with one lover at a time. She always fantasized about being in a threesome with two men fucking her and having their way with her. Her favorite fantasy was to be gang-banged by three men at once, forcing her against her will, to take a cock in all three of her holes at the same time! She didn’t consider it a rape fantasy because she was a more-than-willing participant.

She wanted to have her free-will removed as soon as the men started fighting for their favorite hole and forcing her into compromising positions that would be considered lewd and demeaning.

She wanted to be handled roughly and treated like a slut that you can simply discard when you are done with it. She knew that she never went into that much detail, with her husband, when sharing tamed down versions of her fantasies, with him.

She had given up hope of ever being involved in a gang bang, long ago. Tess suddenly remembered that her husband had now been involved in a new threesome, with another man, and the object of their sexual conquest was her very own daughter.

She very much doubted that her husband would be sharing that little story with her anytime soon. Perhaps the two of them were not as forthcoming and honest, with each other, about their sexual fantasies and desires, as she had originally thought.

Her husband was no ally.

Next was Ray. Ray was a non-family member who was clearly sexually attracted to her.

She could come on to him and get him to think with his dick first. Once she had him convinced, that she was now the prime object of his sexual desires, she could get him to try and convince Peyton, to join them.

Once she had Peyton on board, she was sure her husband would join in, without much convincing. But, turning Ray first could backfire and blowup in her face.

Ray was a bit of an idiot and might not be able to convince Peyton at all. In fact, Peyton would probably get furious at Ray for being sexually attached to her mother.

She would probably get even more outraged at her mother, thinking she was going behind her back and trying to steal her boyfriend.

Ray was no ally.

Her daughter Peyton could be her ally! She already had Ray and Cody wrapped around her little-finger. The two women were both sexual powerhouses individually, but together, they’d be unstoppable.

Her mind began wondering to a time when her daughter would eventually turn twenty-one, and the two of them can go fucking their way through every man, in every bar, in every town. She pictures herself and her daughter laying side by side, bare-ass naked on a dirty, bar room floor, as hoards of faceless men have their way with the two of them. Tess begins to touch herself as she plays out this brand-new fantasy in her mind.

Men continue to fill the bar, as they line up, with their dicks out, stroking them to hardness, so they are ready when they get to their prize. Tess can feel the dicks ramming hard into her ass and pussy. When she doesn’t have a dick in her mouth, she can see the circle of men jerking off, over the two of them, as they wait to fill the next available hole. Most of the men waiting over her, are unable to contain themselves long enough to get into one of her holes, resulting in an endless stream of cum pouring down over her and her daughter.

As it was difficult for her to see herself, and what she looked like covered in cum, she turned her head to look at her daughter, instead. The sight was magnificent. Her daughter was covered from head to toe in thick globs of cum, all made up of various consistencies and shades of white. The moment she turned her head, a cock was heading straight for her mouth, but missed its target and stabbed her in the ear instead.

Fuming, the man who had impatiently waited for his turn, had now lost his chance. Unwilling to wait any longer, he decided to create his own opening, instead. He shoved another man, whose cock was buried in her daughter’s pussy. This resulted in the other man falling backwards, grabbing at anything, to help maintain his balance and prevent himself from falling. His hands found their nearest targets and latched on to it with all their strength. Their target, was the man who had his dick in Peyton’s asshole. The two men toppled over, leaving Peyton’s holes wide open to the fastest taker. The fastest taker, turned out to be Tess’ mouth. Tess latched on to Peyton’s pussy in the blink of an eye and began sucking on her pussy, which tasted better than anything she had ever known.

Tess had never eaten a pussy in real life. She was always curious, but the opportunity never fully presented itself, in her everyday life. She could taste her daughter’s pussy, and all the cum that filled it. She continued to eat her daughter, as the surrounding men became infuriated at the sudden loss of three available fuck-holes, which were now closed for business to them. The men turned their attention to the men who had been shoved. Not knowing what caused the other man to shove them, they figured he’d had a good reason, and let out their sexual frustrations with their fists. Tess became acutely aware that the surrounding men were now fighting instead of ejaculating. It turned her on just as much, to have these strong men fighting over her, literally.

Tess turned her thoughts back to her daughter’s pussy. She was savoring what she could only imagine was the taste of her cum filled pussy would taste like. It was this thought, that sent her over the edge and brought her to orgasm. She never would have thought that the first pussy she had ever masturbated to, would be her own daughter’s.

She knew right then, Peyton was her ally!

*

Tess went about getting ready for the morning. Once she was ready and looking extra sexy, she sent her daughter a text, “Let’s plan a clothes shopping trip this week, just us girls.”

Peyton awoke to find the new text message from her mom. “That could be fun,” she responded.

“Good, because I also need to talk to you about something. Kill two birds with one stone,” she sent.

Peyton suddenly had a sense of dread, remembering what she had done last night. Trying to avoid a talk with her mom, she typed, “Actually, I’m pretty low on funds right now. I don’t think I should go.”

Peyton watched the three dots on the screen, anticipating her mother’s response. “Did she know? Did Cody tell her what happened last night? Was her mom planning to take her somewhere, where no one would find her dead body?” she thought to herself.

Her screen lit up with her mom's response, “Don’t worry about it, I’m buying! I want to pick up a new outfit, maybe something sexy. I need a second opinion, so paying for your clothes, is the least I can do, for making you look at your mom’s flabby old body.”

Peyton couldn’t remember the last time her mom offered to pay for her clothes. Something had to be up, but now she had no excuses to get out of it. She never let on that she was suspicious.

“Are you kidding me, Mom? Your body is still banging! You are one hot MILF! I’d be honored to watch you try on some sexy lingerie,” she typed.

Pretending like she didn’t know what the acronym meant, she walked her daughter right into a trap, “MILF?”

Forgetting her mother was older and did not know some of her slang, she replied, “Mom I’d Like to Fuck.”

And the trap was sprung, “You’d like to do what, with your mom? I’m flattered, but maybe you should see me in some lingerie before declaring something like that.”

'Shit'. That’s not she what meant, but she didn’t want to hurt her mom’s feelings either. “Haha, I may not be able to keep my hands off you, after seeing you in something like that,” she added a flame and devil emoji, and sent it.

“Mmmm, I’m looking forward to it,” Tess added a tongue and peach emoji and sent the text.

Peyton didn’t know what had just happened, but she was suddenly turned on and needing relief.

Peyton rolled over towards her sleeping boyfriend and started rubbing her favorite muscle, his nine-inch cock. The sleeping giant began to stir while its owner reminded unconscious. She pulled his boxers down and lowered her mouth down over the head of his cock.  She started rubbing his asshole with her middle-finger, knowing he would never let her, while he was awake. As she sucked his dick, she could taste her own pussy-juices that she had coated all over his cock, last night, while she sucked her father’s thick cock. The image of what they did last night was making her even hotter. But her mind kept going back to the conversation she just had with her mom.

With her mom fresh in her mind and the taste of pussy in her mouth, she began to imagine, she was actually eating her mother’s pussy. Her own pussy started soaking through her panties. Her pussy was now begging for attention. Ray had woken up, due to Peyton sucking his dick. He didn’t want to disturb her, but he pushed her hand away from his ass, because he felt it was dirty and taboo. Peyton looked up into Ray's open eyes, “Oh good, you're awake. I need you to do me a favor,” she said, as she pulled off her panties.

Ray rolled over, ready to push his long cock into his girlfriend’s pussy. She stopped him, “No, I want you to..., I need you to, lick me, until I cum.”

Ray was happy to oblige, but was disappointed that his dick was not going to get any further attention. Ray put his mouth over his girlfriend’s pussy. Peyton put her head back and started to imagine that it was her mother, now eating her pussy. She had never seen her mother as a sexual partner before, but now it was causing her entire body to burn up with passion, and she wondered why she hadn’t considered it sooner.

*

As the week progressed, Peyton knew that she needed to shave her legs and trim her pussy to perfection, before going shopping and trying on sexy clothes with her mother.

Peyton used to keep her pussy shaved, completely bald. She was always self-conscious of the thick, dark hairs that grew down there. She could never understand, why her entire body was covered in thin blonde hair,  but yet, her pussy grew these dark, black hairs. So, she removed them from her body, completely. That is, until one fateful morning, that caused her to stop shaving her pussy bald.

She had, had a busy week, that week, and didn't have time to shave her pussy. She was getting intimate with her boyfriend, who wanted to go down on her. She didn't want him to see her, because of the patch of hair that had grown down. But, due to her horniness and Ray’s insistence she continued. As Ray proceeded to eat her pussy, she looked down and saw Ray’s face covered with hair. She thought her hair made Ray look like he had a goatee of thick black hair on his face. She suddenly pictured her stepfather, who’s face is covered with a black-haired, goatee. The next thing she knew, she imagined Cody, eating her pussy.

This was the first time in her life, she had ever had a sexual thought, about her favorite stepfather, Cody. These new thoughts turned her on, beyond belief, and gave her the biggest orgasm she’d ever experienced, while being eaten-out. After that day, she kept the dark, pubescent hairs that grew around in her pussy.

From then on, almost every time she masturbated, she would run her fingers through her hairs and imagine them being attached to her stepfather's face. And, each time she did she was quickly brought to intense orgasm. This had started a brand new sexual chapter in Payton’s life.

She wanted to show her stepfather, her new, sexy, hair covered pussy, that he had inspired, but couldn't think of a way to get away with it. That is, until one morning, she had overslept and her stepfather came in to wake her, while she was having the most vivid sexual dreams about him. She felt him rubbing her exposed thighs. She opened her eyes, to see Cody looking at her, instantly giving her a small orgasm. Peyton decided that this is exactly how she wanted to start every morning.

*

While Peyton was in the shower, she started fantasizing about sharing a fitting room with her mother. She started touching herself as  she pictured the two of them in various states of undress, pressed closely together, in the tight space. As she changed out of her current outfit, she exposed her freshly trimmed pussy. She rubbed it against Tess’ bare leg, as she reached over her mother’s shoulder, to grab the next outfit. Just then, Tess squatted down to retrieve the skirt she had just let slide down her legs as she removed them. She had also done this to remove the awkwardness, of the presumed, accidental, inappropriate, intimate contact. This caused Peyton to lose her balance as she was leaning forward and no longer supported by Tess’ leg.

Peyton’s whole body fell forward, planting her young pussy straight into her mother’s face. Peyton was able to catch herself from falling further by slamming one hand against the back wall of the fitting room, where her clothes were hanging, and the other hand on the back of the top of her mother’s head. This prevented Tess from making any kind of escape from the sudden assault to her face.

Peyton was able to right herself, as she slowly pushed back and away from the wall. Tess’ face was also able to clear the short distance from her daughter’s fragrant slit, created by Peyton moving backwards. Tess was now able to admire all the fine details, that made up her daughters tight, young pussy. She remembered back to a time when her pussy used to look this way, before being stretched from repetitive abuse and giving birth. Tess caught a whiff of arousal, suddenly radiating from the beautiful snatch in front of her. Tess realized she had now experienced her daughter’s pussy through almost all five of her senses.

Her sight. Tess looked closely and took in every small detail and stored them to memory.

Her Touch. As her face was pressed up against Peyton’s crotch, she noticed the silky smooth contours of her skin and pussy lips.

Her hearing. As Tess stared at the majestic beauty before her, she noticed the slightest movements of her pussy, as it quivered in a constant and repetitive way.  She swore she could hear the sound Peyton’s racing heartbeat, matching exactly with the rhythmic pulsing of her pussy.

Her smell. Next, Tess turned her attention to the musky aroma that was invading her nostrils, and she forced air in though her nose. The pheromones being extruded were driving themselves into Tess’ brain and warming her pussy in response.

There was one sense that she had still not experienced. Her taste. As all of her other senses took their toll on Tess, she developed a strong desire to taste the forbidden fruit from the apple of her eye.

Peyton looked down at her mom and saw her staring directly at Peyton’s mouthwatering pussy, in the most loving way. She watched, as her mom drew in a deep breath and then licked her lips as tiled her head a little closer.

Almost as is if her daughter could read her mind, Peyton placed her other on the back of Tess’ head and slowly guided her face towards the object of her desire. Peyton felt absolutely no resistance as she hesitantly pulled her mother’s mouth up to her awaiting cunt.

Tess didn’t bother to waste her time on the obligatory pretend theatrics of denying her willingness to commit this incestuous act on her daughter. She drove her tongue into her daughter’s pussy and tasted the succulent juices as they coated themselves around her penetrating tongue. Once she had distinguished the unique flavor of her daughter’s juices, she turned her attention to giving her daughter pleasure. She had never done this before, so she didn’t know what she was doing. She just did what came naturally, and repeated what she found pleasurable when someone was licking her.

This turned out to be exactly what Peyton enjoyed. Encouraged by her daughter’s reactions, she continued her method with more confidence and enthusiasm. Knowing they had to keep quiet in a public fitting room, Peyton bit her tongue as the waves of pleasure built their way up towards climax. Her knees were beginning to give out on her, as she clung...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments