Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"In the previous chapter, our trio enjoyed some serious hot tub foreplay. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Part eight picks up the story immediately following."

Inside the house, I swung by the kitchen to pull a bottle of wine from the fridge and fill a silver bucket with ice. Padding down the hallway, I heard the soft murmur of voices and the distinctive sounds of kissing drifting from my bedroom. Stepping through the door, I saw Kate and Emma sitting on the edge of the bed, still in their robes. Their backs were to me and as they nuzzled each other, I couldn’t quite hear their whispered words.

Several lit candles illuminated the room, flickering shadows dancing across the walls. The patio doors were open, allowing the gauzy curtains to billow with the ocean breeze. I quietly set the bottle and ice bucket on the dresser and leaned against the wall so as not to interrupt. Their actions, though simple, were sensuous, and for a moment, I grappled with the rightness of it all. Taking a deep breath, I pushed my concerns aside and joined the party.

“Is there room for one more?” I whispered, making my presence known. “Or is three a crowd?”

The girls untangled themselves and stood, extending their arms for me to join them. Emma’s robe hung open and for a moment, I was lost in her nudity. No matter how many times I saw her, my brain always had trouble assimilating her beauty. From her luxurious brunette hair to her toned physique to the tips of her tanned toes, she was a goddess of youthfulness and passion. How could I not be in love with her?

“Hi, Brother. There will always be room for you. Emma and I were talking, and since your bed is so big, we should begin with you in the middle, and we’ll lie on either side of you. Then we can see where things go.”

Emma was the first to disrobe, quickly followed by Kate. As she leaned over the bed, Kate’s breasts swayed with her movement, and I ached just seeing them. Emma scooted to the far side of the bed and I climbed in between them, my cock already at half-mast.

Turning to Kate, I held her and kissed her soft lips. As I did, Emma’s hand reached over and took firm hold of my cock as she pressed her body against mine. She stroked me as I kissed her mother, and for a while, we just enjoyed the closeness and sensuality of our skin-to-skin contact. Until today, I'd never been with two women at once, and I was happy just to revel in the experience.

For many minutes, we did nothing but kiss and fondle each other. As I turned from Kate to Emma and back again, we took the opportunity to caress different body parts. The multiple stimulations were exhilarating and laid a great foundation for what was to come.

Taking a break, I lay on my back, rigid cock pointing at the ceiling. My shaft was sticky with precum, and the tingling in my balls told me I needed to climax soon.

“Emma, honey, why don’t you slide over your uncle and join me?”

Emma kissed her way over my body, stopping briefly to allow my feverish cock to slide between her legs. Emma was wet, and as our juices mingled, I fought the urge to pull her back and fuck her. Soon she and Kate were tangled together as they kissed, hard-tipped nipples rubbing together.

I turned on my side and ran my hand over the smooth, tight contour of Emma’s young ass. Just hearing the gentle moans from the girls was driving me crazy, so I grabbed my cock and rubbed my glans through the slippery, warm cleft of Em’s vulva. She felt me poking her, and wiggling her ass, she managed to stimulate me even more. As my cockhead bumped her vagina, she pushed back against me and my glans slid into her warmth.

With how I was positioned, I couldn’t slide into her any further, so I readjusted my hips and as I did, Em pushed against me again. This allowed half of my cock to be enveloped in her tight, wet sheath.

“God, that feels good,” Emma groaned into Kate’s mouth.

Using short strokes, I fucked Emma from behind, wanting to enjoy the sensation just for a bit. Having climaxed in the spa tub a short while ago, I needed to pace myself to last the entire evening. I managed to slide my hand between her thighs and gently rub the erect nub of her clit. This caused Em to moan even louder, and I had to wonder what Kate was thinking.

I felt Emma’s body tense, so I halted my thrusting and held still with my cock buried in her warmth. Moving my fingers faster over her clit, I pushed her over the edge as a large orgasm rocked through her slim body. Her tight vagina clamped and rhythmically squeezed my shaft while I fought hard not to ejaculate. As her climax waned, I slowly slid my stiff spike out of her, feeling her juices wet my pubic hair.

Emma worked to catch her breath as Kate said softly, “That was remarkable. To be holding my sweet daughter as she shuddered in ecstasy was sensuous beyond belief. We need to try that again before our vacation is over. But now I need some release. Can someone help me cum?”

“I need a quick pee break,“ Emma said with a grin. “Uncle Steve, you want to fire up that magic cock of yours and make my mom happy?”

Em scampered out of the room as I pulled Kate close to me and kissed her hard, our tongues dancing. My cock was so stiff it poked her belly, so she took me in her hand and stroked. I was plenty ready, copious precum wetting her palm,  but I wanted to spend more time making sure Kate had the best experience.

With my lips, I trailed wet kisses down her neck to her breasts, where I licked and kissed the stiff tips of her nipples. My teeth made gentle bites on each rubbery tip until she moaned with pleasure, grasping the back of my head, and pulling me closer. Soon I had her entire areola sucked into my mouth as my tongue caressed her warm flesh. She seemed to be enjoying my ministrations because her grip on my cock tightened significantly.

I moved my body partly onto hers as I slid my hand down to the juncture of her well-toned thighs. Immediately, I could feel her heat as my fingers slid into the soft, wet folds of her pussy. She moaned as I coaxed her clit out of its fleshy cave and massaged the stiffening tip. I knew this was one of her favorite activities, and I made sure to give it my full attention.

Fully erect, her clit protruded almost a quarter of an inch, feeling like a tiny penis. I kissed my way down her body until I was able to wrap my lips around her little pearl. My wet, warm tongue caressed and tickled until her whole body was squirming with pleasure. Kate grabbed my hair and pressed my face against her pussy as she lifted her hips.

“God, Steven, that’s the place. Right there!”

Being a tease, I moved my lips further down, allowing my tongue to slide through her vulva. Her sweet nectar filled my mouth as I savored her essence. The tip of my tongue found her vagina and I pushed it in as far as it would go. With rapid flicks, I tongue fucked her until her body shivered with excitement.

Moving fully over her body, I gently nudged her thighs open as I moved my hips between her legs. My cock was literally dripping as I grabbed it and slid my cockhead up and down her velvet folds. Kate responded by opening her legs even farther as she gripped my thighs with her fingers. I bent and kissed her breasts as I pushed my hips forward.

“Are you ready, my love?” I asked softly.

“So, so ready,” she whispered in a voice almost too quiet to hear.

My glans touched her heat and I could feel how wet and slippery she was. A gentle push and my cockhead slipped through the tight entrance of her vagina. I could feel her gripping me, and I paused, savoring the erotic sensation. But Kate needed more, so she lifted her hips to meet me, causing most of my shaft to sink into her firm, warm grip.

Laying my weight on her, I pushed again, completely burying myself until my pubic hair pressed against her smooth, shaven pussy. My cockhead kissed her rubbery cervix, and I paused again, loving the feel of wet heat caressing my entire shaft. Kate wasn’t as tight as Emma, but her vagina was very well-toned.

“Kate, my darling, you feel so good. I could lie here for hours.”

She smiled and kissed me before saying, “This feels wonderful, but I have a deep itch. Please fuck me… Now.”

I grinned back and began a long, slow thrust into my sister. She was so wet that my cock slid easily, and I was able to use my pubic bone to massage her clit. This double stimulation had the desired effect, and soon Kate was moaning and panting in rhythm with my thrusts.

“Harder, faster,” she begged.

Using my arms, I lifted myself and started pounding her hard and fast. She responded by wrapping her muscular legs around my thighs and pulling me tighter each time I plunged into her. This caused my cockhead to push hard into her cervix as my cock tried to enter her womb. I briefly wondered if I could injure her, but from her gasps and moans of passion, I didn’t seem to be causing any harm.

We were both working up quite a sweat, and I felt the bed move as Emma rejoined us. I looked over and saw her sitting cross-legged, watching me fuck her mom. Her eyes were open wide, almost in awe, as she watched our display of pure carnal passion. Though she knew Kate and I had sex, this was the first time she watched us do it. I could only imagine what she thought about the display before her.

“Kate, honey,” I gasped, barely able to speak. “I’m getting close.”

She opened her eyes and smiled, but only nodded her head as she too fought for breath. Pulling her closer, I kissed her as hard as I could, my hips thrusting with everything I had to give. My back was getting tired, but I was determined to keep going.

Suddenly, the air was split with Kate’s cries as she yelled, “Fuck… Fuck… Fuck!”

Kate’s body stiffened and her back arched, pressing up against me. Her vagina clamped down hard on my cock, but she was so wet it barely slowed my pace. I love the sound of a woman cumming and as she cursed, it pushed me over the edge, and I felt a wave of intense pleasure rocket through my body.

Instinctively, I pushed into Kate’s vagina as deeply as I could, as an enormous jet of semen blasted against her cervix. Spurt after spurt flooded her tight canal, and soon sticky goo was leaking out from between our bodies. Kate’s orgasm continued to roll through her as I slowed my thrusting. Once my orgasm waned and my cock was reduced to just dribbling, I realized I had cum so hard that black spots were floating around in my vision.

“Steven, stop, enough,” Kate whimpered.

I stopped thrusting and leaned in to kiss her, sweat dripping off my hair and onto her breasts.

“Hi, beautiful,” I whispered. “That was one wild ride. I think even Emma was impressed.”

Kate turned her head and saw her daughter, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

“Hi, sweetheart. Did you enjoy the show?”

“I missed the first half, but the finish was spectacular. I saw that when you cum your toes curl just like mine do. It’s pretty funny.”

“When the sex is mind-blowing, my toes and everything else join the party. It’s nice to hear that you and I share the same quirk.”

My cock was softening, but I held myself inside her, wanting to extend the sensation. The room was already feeling cooler as my sweat dried, though my crotch and ball sack were soggy with our juices. Smiling, I could only imagine the wet mess of sheets below us. Realizing my mouth was parched, I looked around for where I had left the wine.

“I’m going to pour us some wine,” I said. “Emma, would you like a glass?”

Slowly, reluctantly, I slid my semi-flaccid cock out of Kate’s vagina and we both felt a gush of warm liquid seep onto our skin. I started to climb out of bed when Em stopped me.

“Uncle Steve? Before you go, can I try something?”

“Sure hon, what did you have in,” I began before I was stopped by Emma sliding her warm lips over my sticky cock. She took all of me into her mouth and then slowly slid me out.

Smacking her lips, she said, “I hope that wasn’t too weird. I just wanted to taste the two of you. But I think I’m ready for that glass of wine now.”

I poured three glasses of the still-chilled white wine, and we sat on the bed sipping and talking. Both Kate and I were in the afterglow phase of great sex, and I was thinking it was time to give some more attention to Emma. After two orgasms my cock was spent and from the look of things, Kate was quite satisfied too.

“I didn’t have a plan for this activity tonight, and so far, it’s been wonderful. But I think it’s time to rock Emma’s world. My cock is a bit depleted right now, but I’d love to show you what my fingers and tongue can do.”

Emma smiled at me over her wineglass as her mom said, “I think that’s a great idea, Steven. It’ll give me the chance to show you a special technique. Remember how I taught Emma to use edging while sucking your cock? Well, there’s a similar thing you can do for women, and I can show you how.”

Emma giggled and said, “If it’s anything like when you used your vibrator on me, then I’m all for it.”

“Honey, when done correctly, what I’m going to show you and Steven puts a vibrator to shame. Okay, lie in the middle of the bed with your legs spread wide, and I’ll give some tips to your uncle.”

As Emma got into position, Kate leaned to my ear and whispered the basic steps of her magical orgasm technique. Like with a blow job, the secret was pushing Emma to the edge of orgasm and then pulling her back. I whispered a few questions back and then felt ready to give it a try.

Giving us some space, Kate moved to the armchair to watch. I swallowed a final gulp of wine, suddenly feeling a little self-conscious with Kate as an observer. Positioning myself alongside Emma’s slim body, I gently kissed her lips, our tongues slowly caressing. I tickled my fingers across her chest until I could rub her stiff nipples with the palm of my hand. I knew she liked this, and her soft moan provided ample confirmation.

Moving over her, I proceeded to explore her body with my tongue and lips as I kissed my way down her neck and over her breasts until I reached her flat, toned tummy. I paused to nuzzle her belly button while my fingers stroked her thighs and between her legs. Em’s body vibrated from the pleasure I was providing, and it set the mood for what was coming.

Many minutes were spent kissing and licking my way all over her body, from the tips of her cute toes to her soft, warm lips. This continuous, sensual torture had Emma gasping and softly moaning with excitement. Moving my head between her legs, I got ready for the next phase.

“Emma, honey,” Kate said softly, “for this part, you need to let your uncle know when you’re close to cumming. For this to work, you both need to be in sync with each other.”

Emma’s eyes were closed, but she nodded her head and spread her legs wider. I began with long, wet licks along the outer edges of her fleshy vulva. My tongue danced its way around her clitoral hood, but I made sure not to stimulate her clit. Sliding down through her velvet cleft, I tickled around the entrance to her vagina without entering her snug sheath. I repeated this pattern several times and was rewarded with a trickle of her sweet essence onto my tongue.

By now, her pelvis was impatiently squirming as I tongued her. Using my fingers, I gently pulled back her clitoral hood and smiled at how erect her clit was. It looked vulnerable, like a tiny engorged pearl, and I used the tip of my tongue to massage it with short flicks and longer strokes. My other hand was busy massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples.

“Uncle… Steve… I’m almost… there,” Emma gasped.

Hearing this, I moved away from her clit and resumed my gentle fingering of her pussy as I licked her soft, warm labial folds. Her body relaxed slightly as my lighter touch allowed her libido to cool. I took a chance and darted my tongue deep into her vagina and was rewarded with a gush of juices that I lapped up eagerly. This was all so erotic, my cock was trying to drill itself into the mattress.

Sensing that Emma had relaxed, I returned to her clit and repeated the process. As I pulled back her fleshy hood, her clit seemed even larger with a deep red flush. Gently, I massaged her little bean with my lips as my tongue rasped across the tip. Now she was squirming actively and reached her peak much quicker this time.

“Oh! God! I’m almost there. Please let me cum this time. I need to cum!”

In the distance, I heard Kate say, “Steven, I think one more cycle should do it.”

Again I moved off her clit and kissed her incredibly...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nightwish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments