Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yes, Auntie Julie - Part 2

"The just started sexual relationship between a thirty-year-old male and his much older auntie intensifies."

53
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Auntie and nephew, sixty-three-year-old Julie Leyland and thirty-year-old Glenn Vernon were now lovers and they were very likely to be spending a lot of time having sex together in the future.

Glenn was divorced and living on his own in a flat, and Julie was divorced and living alone in a house and it had been suggested that Glenn not renew the lease on his flat, and move in with Julie.

After Glenn had spent most of Saturday plus all of Saturday night with Julie, during which they had sex four times, no date had been fixed for their next meeting but it was always going to be soon.

It was soon, on Monday early evening, Glenn phoned Julie.

"Hi Julie, I wondered if it was convenient if I came round to see you for a couple of hours," said Glenn.

"Of course, you don't need to ask," replied Julie, anxious to have her nephew's cock between her legs again.

"I thought I should, you might have a guest," said Glenn, who knew that Julie had had male visitors in the past.

"As long as you and I are a thing, you will be the only one visiting me in that way, in fact, you might be living here," said Julie, referring to the ongoing thoughts of Glenn moving in.

"That is true, see you very soon," said Glenn.

He arrived at Julie's house within thirty minutes and auntie and nephew kissed passionately.

"Are you here for the night?" asked Julie.

"No, got to be at work early tomorrow, but we can have two hours or so," replied Glenn.

"Better not waste time talking then, off to my bedroom young man," laughed Julie.

They got to Julie's bedroom and rapidly they both got naked.

There had been no oral play on Saturday, but now they got into a sixty-nine with Julie on top.

Julie's head bobbed up and down on Glenn's erection as Glenn licked and sucked Julie's clit and sticky cunt.

Neither of them intended to take the other all the way orally, but both were getting close when the sixty-nine came to a stop.

Adjusting positions had Julie on her back as Glenn's rigid penis slid into her wet snatch, and the fuck started.

It did not take many thrusts for Julie, very aroused by having her cunt licked, to start cumming, her doing that had Glenn thrusting faster and Julie soon cumming again.

The energetic fucking continued until Glenn tensed and spurted his cum into his auntie's vagina.

They lay getting their breath back, occasionally kissing.

"I think that I could get to like this," laughed Julie.

"Yeah, me too; I am very seriously thinking of moving in," said Glenn.

"That would be wonderful," said Julie.

"I could stay Friday and Saturday nights this week if that is okay with you," said Glenn.

"That is very okay with me," responded Julie.

"I think that I will have to spank your arse for fucking your nephew though," chuckled Glenn.

"And we can order a cane off the internet for your backside if you are going to keep shagging your auntie," said Julie.

"If we get a cane, it will not only be my backside that feels it," warned Glenn.

"My backside has not felt the cane for forty-six years," said Julie.

"You have been caned before?" said Glenn, wanting to know more.

"Yeah, when I was seventeen the headmistress gave me six of the best for being rude to a teacher," remembered Julie.

"Wow! did it hurt?" said Glenn.

"Of course it fucking hurt, it had supposed to; your mother took great delight in telling our mum and dad that her big sister had been caned," remembered Julie.

"What did grandma and grandad say?" asked an intrigued Glenn.

"Dad didn't say anything, but mum said that maybe it would do me some good because I was getting too big for my boots," replied Julie.

"And did it do you good?" continued Glenn.

"It made me horny, I know that; I looked at the cane marks on my bum in my dressing table mirror that night, and lay face down on my bed and fingered myself to a great cum," laughed Julie.

"So you will get horny when I cane you then," said Glenn.

"Very likely; we will choose a cane at the weekend," replied Julie.

They talked some more and kissed some more, and then Glenn got dressed and left. He would be back in four days and they would have a lot of time together.

They spoke and texted several times during the week, then it was Friday.

Glenn arrived for his weekend with Julie, and they kissed and caressed but there was no urgency to get straight down to sex.

Glenn took the things upstairs that he needed for the weekend, and then he and Julie sat together on the sofa having a coffee.

"I saw your mum in town on Wednesday," said Julie, who was certainly not close to her sister.

"Did you? I haven't seen her for a week or so," said Glenn, who got on okay with his mother, but the attempt to live under the same roof as his mum and dad when he returned to town was not good for any of them.

"I told her that you and I were fucking," said Julie, with a straight face.

"Shit! you didn't did you?" said a shocked Glenn.

"Of course not, she would have gone ballistic," laughed Julie.

"I will add to your spanking for shocking me like that," said Glenn.

"Talking of spanking, shall we look on the internet and order a cane now?" said Julie.

"Yes, let's do it," agreed Glenn.

Julie got her laptop and they searched the internet for an appropriate-looking cane. They decided on one and ordered it for delivery to Julie's house.

With that task done, and after some more talking and flirting, they started to think of bed.

"Do you want me to tan your arse before or after we fuck?" asked Glenn.

"Decisions, decisions," chuckled Julie, who had been thinking during the week that the prospect of a spanking from her nephew was quite a turn-on.

"Yeah, so which is it?" pressed Glenn.

"Spanking first; I like the idea of a good fucking whilst I have a sore arse," replied Julie.

"You will get both wishes, a sore arse and a good fucking," said Glenn, before they got into a snogging and groping session on the sofa.

With them both very aroused, they went upstairs.

They both got naked and prepared for bed, although it was not anticipated that any sleeping would be done for a while.

"Right, let's make your arse sore," said Glenn, sitting on a chair in the bedroom, his penis erect.

"Where are you going to put that thing?" asked Julie, pointing at Glenn's arousal.

"In your cunt soon, but you get over my lap and we will sort it out," replied Glenn.

Julie lay over Glenn's lap, and after some adjusting and some giggling, Glenn's erection was positioned where it would not harm him or Julie.

Glenn placed his hand on Julie's left buttock. To make it worthwhile and hopefully enjoyable for both of them, Glenn intended to give her a thorough spanking.

MiaHopson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaHopson

He commenced slapping hard from cheek to cheek, increasing the speed and strength of the spanks as he went. Julie was feeling her buttocks getting hotter and hotter, and she was loving it.

"Mmmm, yes, yes, spank my fat arse," she encouraged, not that Glenn needed encouragement.

The spanking continued, and Julie's cheeks were glowing. She was bucking and squirming and very, very turned on.

Glenn was also finding spanking his auntie's backside to be hugely exciting, he spanked her for a bit longer then decided that it was time to fuck.

"There, now you have a hot arse, you nephew fucking slut," said a breathless Glenn.

Julie struggled off Glenn's lap, and her hands went to her sore buttocks. Her face was flushed and her eyes sparkling with tears and lust, her cunt was wet.

"Yes I have a hot arse and now I need a good fucking," said Julie, dragging Glenn off the chair and onto the bed.

Glenn's cock slid into Julie's wet slit and the fucking was fast and furious.

"Shit, oh shit, fuck your auntie," wailed Julie, as she headed for and reached her first climax.

Glenn's penis moved rapidly in and out of Julie's cunt as the couple writhed on the bed.

Julie's burning buttocks were enhancing her sexual pleasure as she got fucked to multiple orgasms.

At last, Glenn's spunk shot from his penis into Julie's well fucked cunt.

It took a long time for them both to get their breathing under control.

"Well, that was a nice start to the weekend," chuckled Glenn.

"It was amazing; you have got to move in here, please," replied Julie.

"I probably will, but I am committed to paying for my flat for about six more weeks," said Glenn, who did not earn a great amount from his job.

"Yeah, I do understand, but please move in as soon as you can," said Julie.

"Yes, auntie Julie," laughed Glenn, before they had a kiss and a cuddle and then got some sleep.

In the morning, Glenn was kissing Julie's buttocks as she lay on her front. Julie then got onto her knees and Glenn entered her from behind.

This time, the sex was slow and deliberate as Glenn's penis moved in and out of Julie's vagina at a steady pace. Julie's first orgasm of the day took a long time to arrive, but she savoured the feeling of its building before it hit her.

"Mmmm, yes, oh yes, oh yes," Julie purred as her nephew's cock continued to slide in and out of her cunt.

Glenn's ejaculation arrived at the same time as Julie's second orgasm.

They stayed in bed until mid-morning, before getting up, showering, getting dressed and having something to eat.

Glenn had a good feel of Julie's arse through her trousers as she stood at the kitchen sink washing up.

"If you took your hand off my backside, you could dry this washing up," suggested Julie, although she was enjoying having her buttocks caressed.

"If you are going to keep nagging me, I will not move in," teased Glenn.

Julie laughed, they were both very happy and relaxed in each other's company.

"Let's have a dance," said Julie in mid-afternoon, and she put a CD on with smoochie music.

Glenn was reluctant, but Julie swayed seductively, her eyes on him.

Glenn got up and Julie threw her arms around his neck and snogged him. They swayed to the music, Glenn was now pawing Julie's arse and she ground herself against him, feeling his cock stiffen in his trousers.

The dancing, or rather grinding, continued, and Julie undid the belt on Glenn's trousers. They were both very horny.

Glenn undid Julie's trousers and pushed them down to below her arse, he then put his hands inside her knickers at the back and felt her bare buttocks. Julie undid the zip on Glenn's trousers and pushed them down, she then got her hand inside his boxers onto his now erect penis.

Julie pushed Glenn's boxers down and then sat him back on the sofa. Without taking her eyes off his, she removed her trousers and knickers and then moved and straddled him on the sofa. Julie put her lips on Glenn's, and as she did so, she took his cock in her hand and teased her cunt lips with its head, before guiding it into her.

Julie let the full length of Glenn's penis get inside her before she slowly started riding it, moving up and down its length as they kissed and tongue-duelled.

Julie used her muscles as she moved up and down and from side to side, she was totally in control, and Glenn was loving the stimulation that his cock was getting.

Glenn unbuttoned Julie's blouse, and she took it off, he then unhooked her bra, and that came off too. Glenn had a large breast in each hand as his auntie rode his penis.

Glenn fingered Julie's nipples, and she increased the speed of her riding. She was fucking herself on Glenn's stiff pole.

They continued like this for a while, excitement mounting for both of them.

"Mmmm, yes, yes, yes," panted the bouncing Julie, as she started cumming. Glenn knew that it would not be long before he did the same because he could feel his spunk building towards ejaculation.

Julie kept riding, now with Glenn's hands on her arse, and she came again. That took Glenn over the edge and his semen spurted upwards into his lover's hot and sticky cunt.

They laughed and kissed, and then Julie dismounted. After some discussion, they decided that they had both better have a shower, and after that, they got dressed and had an evening meal.

They were loving their time together, but it seemed to be going quickly because Glenn had already been there for over twenty-four hours. It was making living together more and more likely.

That night, they made love sensually, before sleeping well into Sunday morning.

Julie wanked Glenn's cock and he fingered her cunt, before Glenn mounted her for more sex.

Glenn fucked at varying speeds and was delighted that he made Julie cum three times before he again deposited semen in her.

They got up, showered and got dressed. Glenn was going to have to leave early afternoon so they had brunch late morning. They had packed quite a lot of sex into their time together.

They made no definite plans for the next four days but there was the possibility of Glenn visiting for sex on one or more evenings. He would again stay on Friday and Saturday nights.

Glenn did visit on Tuesday evening and he shafted Julie from behind with her bent over the back of the sofa.

On Wednesday, Julie sent Glenn a text to say that the cane had arrived and they agreed that they would try it out at the weekend. It was not established which one of them would feel it, or whether they both would.

Friday was again reached, so Glenn Vernon would be visiting his auntie Julie Leyland for more mutual sexual pleasure.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments