Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Favorite Aunt

"A sexually frustrated eighteen-year-old gets the orgasm of his life when his aunt has too much wine"

32
5 Comments 5
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

This story begins with Eric during one summer afternoon at his house. Eric is eighteen years old, he just graduated from high school, and is going to start college in the fall, locally. He lives with both of his parents and his younger brother, Michael, who is twelve years old.

Eric is a single guy. He's only had one two girlfriends so far, and was only able to have sex with one of them, twice. The last time was over a year ago, and Eric isn't as good with the girls as he would like to be, so he resorts to tons of porn and masturbation to keep himself satisfied sexually. It helps a bit, but Eric still finds himself sexually frustrated.

There's been a recent change in the household for the last two months. Eric's aunt, Selena has been living with them. And oh my, let me tell you about aunt Selena. She is Eric's mother's younger half-sister.

She's forty years old, with the body and sex appeal of a firm twenty-five-year-old. She's mixed with Puerto Rican and black, giving her long curly hair, big juicy breasts, a nice plump, soft ass, thick thighs, smooth legs, pretty feet that she always keeps pedicures and thick juicy dick sucking lips.

Selena has been living there trying to get herself back on her feet after she lost everything when her piece of shit ex-boyfriend went to jail for bank fraud. Eric's mom is letting her live with them in the spare bedroom while she saves up to get her own place.

The only stipulation is, she can't drink alcohol while she's living there. Selena has to abide by this rule because her sister doesn't condone drinking at all, and given Selena's history with alcohol, she thinks it's best if Selena doesn't drink at all.

Eric and his aunt Selena get along really well. You could even say it's his favorite aunt. They watch the same type of things, and listen to the same music. Eric would never tell anyone, but he loves when Selena is around because he can look at her plump ass, or her big tits, and it instantly gets him hard in his pants.

On this particular day, Eric's parents are going out of town for the weekend to celebrate their anniversary. Eric's parents knock on his door while he's watching some BBW porn on his laptop.

Eric answers the knock, "Yes?"

Eric's mom says, "We're heading to the airport now. Don't give your aunt any trouble, and make sure your brother doesn't stay up too late every night."

Eric replies, "Yes, ma'am."

Later that night, Selena and Eric are watching tv in the living room. Selena's wearing a tank top that's showing so much of her cleavage. She hasn't even bothered putting a bra on under it. She has on some short tights that show the perfect shape of her big round ass and accent her thick legs.

She's such a hard-on when looking at her. Even Eric can't help it. He's hard as a rock in his pants, right next to Selena, but she's oblivious to it all while she answers a text on her phone.

Suddenly, she gets up from the couch and heads to the front door. Eric watches her big ass bounce while she opens the door. It's her friend Max. He's brought her a bottle of wine.

Max says to her while he looks at her sexy body in the tank top and shorts, "You're going to let me in and enjoy that with you, right?"

Selena pushes him out of the doorway and whispers to him, "No, my nephew is here, maybe another night, but thank you, Max."

Selena blows him a kiss, and says, "Text me later."

She takes the wine in the kitchen and uncorks it, then pours her a bottle. Eric sees all this going on, knowing that Selena isn't supposed to be drinking. His mom doesn't even allow alcohol in the house.

Selena brings her wine glass back to the sofa and sits down beside Eric and asks, "You can keep a secret, right?"

Eric answers, "Yeah, I guess."

Selena laughs, "You guess? Well I guess I overestimated our relationship."

Eric replies, "I won't tell."

Selena takes another sip and says, "Good, because I really needed this."

She continues to drink, and hours go by...

By now, Selena is wasted, and slurring her words. "What else is there to watch?" She says.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

Eric replies, "I don't know, I'll search for more movies."

Selena stretches out on the sofa, and extending her legs so her feet are right near Eric's hip. She rests on the sofa with her eyes closed, so drunk. Eric can't help but stare at her body now.

His eyes travel up her body from her fresh pedicured white painted toes, up her thick legs, to that thick ass of hers. Eric is throbbing in his pants now. He can stare all he wants because she can't see him staring.

Selena mumbles with her eyes still closed, "You find anything yet?"

Eric answers, "No. I'm still looking."

Selena says, "Well, I'm going to bed now."

Eric says, "Goodnight."

In his mind, he's pissed off because the peep show has come to an end. She gets up from the sofa and walks towards the stairs, but she falls down because she's so drunk.

Eric gets up to help her off the ground.

Eric says, "Let me help you, Aunt Selena."

He picks her up by her waist and holds her close to him. Her ass right up against his crotch. He loves how it feels and holds her there for a moment.

Eric says, "I'm going to walk you up the stairs to your room, okay."

Selena nods and says, "Okay. You're such a good nephew."

He holds her while walking her up the stairs, guiding her with a hand on her back. He gradually lowers his hand until it's on her ass. He holds it there.

They continue up the stairs and they go by Mike's room, and his door is open. He sees Eric carrying Selena.

Mike asks, "Is Aunt Selena okay?"

Eric responds, "Yes, she's fine. What are you doing still awake? Get in the bed, before I tell mom and dad."

Mike mumbles under his breath and gets in his bed. Eric walks Selena into her bedroom.

Selena slurs her words, "Thank you, Eric."

Eric's still holding her close to him, with his crotch pressed against her ass.

Eric says, "No problem."

He takes one of his hands and starts rubbing on her breasts while lightly and slowly grinding his crotch against her ass. Now, this is what she can't help but notice.

With a drunk smile on Selena's face, she asks, "What are you doing, Eric?"

Eric stops, then replies, "Nothing."

He quietly closes the door, and resumes feeling on her body.

Eric says, "I just like how you feel."

Selena says, "We can't do that, Eric."

Eric says, "But you weren't supposed to be drinking. You said you needed that drink. So this is what I need."

Selena closes her eyes and moans with lust. Then she says, "Okay, but don't let your brother see us doing this."

He gets more intense with his groping. His breathing gets heavier.

He pulls one tit out and lets it hang over her tanktop. Still with a solid hold on her, he walks her over to the bed and bends her over on it. He drops his weight on top of her back.

Eric whispers in her ear, "You can keep a secret, right?"

He pulls down those shorts she has on and moves her panties to the side, exposing her thick and juicy pussy.

Eric whispers, "This is what I need."

Eric slides his throbbing dick into Selena's pussy. Eric goes in and out. Slow thrusts. A muffled moan comes out of Selena each time he thrusts in. Her pussy is way too good and way too tight for him to even handle.

Eric lets off a huge creampie in Selena's pussy as she cums. It's so intense he buries her face harder into the bed. He finally takes his weight off her back and slides his dick out of her pussy.

His big dick is soaked with her juice and his cum. He's trying to catch his breath, and so is she. He pulls his pants up.

Eric asks her, "This is our little secret now. Right?"

Selena says, "Yes."

Eric smiles, and says, "Good."

He leaves the room.

Selena lies there catching her breath, as Eric's cum leaks out of her pussy and runs down her leg. She smiles and thinks to herself that maybe she should text Max to come over and finish the job.

Published 
Written by Erotictalesxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments