Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time In Mom's Bed

"The beginning of our family love"

13
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Sliding into bed, my naked body brushed up against the soft skin of my lover. My cock was rock hard, after eating the sweetest tasting pussy I had ever eaten. The orgasmic juices were still thick upon my lips of my mouth.

"Kiss me, so I can taste it," my lover whispered.

I could not deny the request, so I got on top of her, and placed my swollen cock at the entrance of her horny pussy, then pushed slowly inside. Kissing her full on the lips, my lover tasted fresh pussy and began to moan. That is when I began to fuck my lover again, my own mother. My name is Parker and I have a twin sister Megan. My mother's name is Cheryl. We have had only the three of us living at home for the last few years. My mother divorced our straight-laced father after she discovered she enjoyed sex with women when she entered her early thirties. My father felt sharing a bed with his wife and other women was something he was morally against. It was not a bitter divorce, and it left my mother with time to explore her bisexual side.

For a while, my mother was satisfied with the sexual company of women. Attempts were made to keep this from Megan and I, but as we got into high school, we figured it out. We noticed mom did not go out on dates very often but had a group of female friends. Whilst not unusual for a single mom in her thirties, the fact that mom would slip away with a female friend left us wondering. 

In time, men began to appeal to my mom again, and she did not have to look far. I could tell as I grew older mom was starting to look at me. I was reaching six-foot, and putting on some muscle. I know the girls at school were interested, dates were not difficult to get, but for some reason, older women interested me. Megan was starting to fill out too. My guy buddies would comment about how sexy my sister had become. A few inches shorter than me, she was a cheerleader that the guys at school wanted to date. Guess she got that from mom as she had been a high school cheerleader, and still looked good into her thirties.

It was difficult for me to not try to catch peeks of Megan and mom naked. Having them around left me in a constantly horny state. I knew it was my own family, but I still enjoyed looking at them. Catching sight of one naked was like looking at the other. Perhaps my sly glances was what mom began to notice.

One afternoon I gave Megan a ride home from cheerleader practice. Watching all those cheerleaders had gotten me aroused. Having Megan in a cheerleader outfit on the way home did not help. I was rock hard, and desiring release.

Getting home, we noticed mom was gone and Megan went over to a friend's house. That gave me enough time to stroke my cock. I don't know why, but I decided to do it in my mom's bed. The scent of her perfume aroused me more, so I lay in her bed and started to stroke my hard cock. I figured it would not take long to stroke out a nice big cum load.

Just as my cock was about to explode, I heard a gasp from the doorway. Mom had come home! I was almost too far gone to care, but I feebly tried to hide my cock. Looking back, I chuckle because it is difficult to hide a hard cock about to cum. Instead of being shocked, mom walked over to the bed and sat down.

Taking my hard-on into her hand, mom started to stroke me again. "Tell me what you were thinking about?" Mom asked.

"Um, ... cheerleaders," I stammered out.

In a low voice, mom asked, "Were you thinking about them naked?"

"Yeah," was all I could say.

Mom continued to slowly stroke me, keeping me hard.

"Do you wish those cheerleaders were doing what I am doing? Stroking your cock while they are naked?"

"Uh-huh, and maybe more."

"Can you tell mommy what else you want those cheerleaders to do?"

I turned a bit red. My mom was stroking my cock and asking about my masturbation fantasies.

Mustering up courage I blurted out, "Fuck me, and suck my cock."

Still stroking me, mom began to unbutton her shirt. "Would a former cheerleader qualify for that?"

The fact my mom was braless gave me an eyeful. All I could do was nod my head yes. With that approval, my mom lowered her mouth and gave my cock head a quick kiss. I knew she tasted the precum that had formed on the head. With a quick moan of approval, mom stood up, and off came her shirt. This was followed quickly by her skirt. I noticed her panties were a bit moist. She did look darn good for a woman her age.

Silently, mom sank back down on the bed. All she said was, "so pretty," before she lowered her head and began to suck my cock. High school girls had nothing on mom. Her tongue was experienced from years of sucking cock and eating pussy. Amazing is a word that does not come close to describe how well mom sucked cock. 

In no time, I was ready to cum. "Gonna cum," I said in case mom wanted to back off. Not mom, one more deep throat, and she began to swallow the big cum load that was stored in my balls.

I had never cum that much, and mom drank in every drop. I could not believe that a single drop escaped her mouth. Mom was experienced at swallowing cum, and she savored every bit of it. As the last of my cum filled her mouth, she kept some in her mouth instead of swallowing. She looked up, opened her mouth, and swirled my cum around with her tongue. Then she grasped my still hard cock in her hand, slowly stroked me, and let me watch her swallow my cum slowly.

"Delicious," mom said.

Without another word, mom got above me and placed her knees on both sides of my head. I could smell her aroused pussy, and had to see it. Taking her panties into my fingers, I slid them down her legs. I was now inches from my mom's horny, horny pussy. I loved how sexy it looked with a tiny little strip. That strip was telling me to kiss my mom's pussy, and kiss it I did.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

It was as if I was starved for pussy juice. I french kissed that pussy deep and long. My tongue went wild. All I wanted to do was eat my mom's wet pussy. Her juices quickly filled my mouth. Muffled moans escaped mom's lips as she again took my cock in her mouth. I grabbed her waist, holding her steady. I wanted to get my tongue as far into her as possible. Nothing tasted as good as mom's pussy did at that moment. Mom must have been horny too because in no time she began to convulse, I knew mom was close to cumming.

I kissed her pussy as deeply as possible and tried to suck out every drop from deep within her. Taking her mouth off my cock, mom rose up and began to scream. " Eat meeeeeee Parker, eat mommy's puuuuuuusssssyyyyyyyyy!!! " And with that, mom came hard. Her hot wet pussy spewed out fuck juice. Mom let quite a lot of juice flow with her orgasm. She ground her pussy onto my face as her orgasm swept over her body. I was so proud that I was able to eat mom to a hot juicy cum! 

Mom's orgasm had barely subsided when she turned around and wrapped her fingers around my still hard cock. Planting the swollen tip between her wet pussy lips, mom sank down hard. In no time, my balls rested against her ass. Mom squeezed her pussy muscles, and asked, "Does my baby boy like what mommy's pussy can do?"

Nodding my head, I said, "You have no idea. I love how your pussy feels mom." My cock was throbbing. Even though I had cum just a short while ago, I felt like I could shoot cum out again in no time. Mom must have sensed this, and rode my cock slowly.

"Tell mommy how it feels. Tell her how much you want mommy to fuck you. Tell mommy, baby. Tell mommy how much you enjoy fucking her." Mom sure did like the dirty talk as she fucked me steadily.

"Ooooh, mom, I looooooove this. God, I've wanted to fuck you. This feels fucking wonderful." I was tentative but horny as hell.

"So you wanted mommy to fuck you. Is this why you jerked off in mommy's bed? Wanting mommy to see you, then fuck you?" Mom started to ride me harder. Every time she said the word fuck, she slammed down a little harder.

"Mmmhmmm," was all I could say. I watched mom fuck my cock. Her juices now coated my hard, hard cock. It disappeared inside her, the reappeared every time she raised up. My cock was now covered in mom's pussy juice. I knew I was about to cum again. I let mom know my cock was ready to shoot out more cum.

With one final push down, mom grabbed my head, placed her lips on mine, and french kissed me. That final thrust sent me over the edge as I began to flood mom's pussy. She could taste her juice on my lips as I shot more thick cum deep into my mother. Her pussy muscles started to milk me, as I came, and came, and came. I know I had not cum that much ever before when fucking a high school girl. My balls were drained of all the cum I had built up that day.

As my cum shots slowly receded, mom kept milking my cock. She kept french kissing me, as my cock quit shooting out cum. Her pussy was full, and some dripped back out onto my cock. After a minute or two of more passionate kissing, mom broke it off. Sliding down my body, mom placed her mouth next to my cock.

"Let mom clean that for you." Then mom proceeded to lick my cock and balls clean.

After my breathing returned to normal, mom took her mouth off my cock. Still stroking me slowly, she chuckled about the amount of cum I produced. She mentioned even my dad did not cum quite so much. She was inquisitive.

"Do you always cum that much, Parker?"

"That time was maybe the most, mom," I quietly replied.

"You must have been really horny. Was it really cheerleaders that made you so turned on?"

"Um, well, yeah, and then... well..... the sight of you naked really got to me."

"Hmmmm," mom said, as she continued to stroke me.

"But your sister is a cheerleader. Does her body get you excited?"

It got very quiet. I could not tell my own mother I thought about my sister in a sexual way. That was just too far out of bounds. But I should have realized I just finished eating and fucking my mother, and her hand was still pleasuring my youthful cock.

"It's okay, baby. I know that might embarrass you. I know I find Megan to be attractive," mom said. "I am sure the boys at school would love to get into her panties. I admit I have wondered about being with her myself. Does that shock you, son?"

I didn't mean to, but my cock got even harder, if possible. The sheer thought of mom and Megan together put another charge into my cock. Mom must have felt it because she gave it a good squeeze. Another drop of cum formed on the tip. Very quickly, mom lowered her head and sucked off that droplet. She slurped up the cum strand that had formed like a spaghetti noodle.

"I can tell the very thought has my baby boy getting horny again. Don't lie to mommy."

It was hard to lie, seeing as how I was naked in bed, and being slowly stroked. I had seen Megan naked. The thought of fucking that delicious body had definitely crossed my mind. That is what began our plan to include Megan in our sexual fun.

We had to find out if Megan liked women. What did Megan like to do sexually? Would she reject the advances of her horny brother? Heck, I didn't even know if Megan was still a virgin. Answering these questions would turn out to be more desirable than I ever imagined......

Published 
Written by danburydude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments