Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Is Beautiful - Chapter 4

"Wendy is lured back to Jamaica by the prospect of more young black cock."

78
17 Comments 17
5.4k Views 5.4k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"Just changed the contributing author"

With a cup of coffee in front of me, I faced my day with little to look forward to. Since I had returned from my Jamaican adventure, I'd had to content myself with 'Black Jim,' my ten-inch dildo. I craved real BBC; however, hubby had been on me like a fly on shit since my return from my vacation.

Clarence, the resort's owner, had made me a tempting offer to go and help him manage the singles resort where I would have had young BBC available to me 24/7, but that was not possible. I was not ready to leave my husband to move to Jamaica. Opportunities might happen as he was again going on an extended trip which would permit me to scout who might be available locally. Many young waiters, cashiers, and other young black men were in the area.

The phone rang and brought me out of my reverie of hung black cock.

"Wendy, it's Clarence; how are you doing, love?"

"Clarence, how nice to hear your voice. To what do I owe this honor?"

"Since you decided not to move here, I'd like to propose an alternative idea."

"And what would that be, you horny old man?"

"I loved your training technique with my nephews. What would you say about coming here three or four times a year to train my new male staff in the ways of seduction? That would let me concentrate on training the women staff while you care for all the young males."

"Clarence, it sounds like a dream come true, but I don't see how I could do that. My husband would get suspicious if I were to spend all that money to come to Jamaica."

"It would not cost you a thing," Clarence insisted. "I would pay for the plane fare, and the accommodations would be comped. We would also pay you a consulting fee for each trip." He paused briefly before adding, "Not to mention that you would get to fuck me regularly."

"Without a doubt. That would be an added bonus."

"For who, you or me?"

"I didn't hear any complaints about my coital or post-coital techniques from you."

Sighing, I said, "I admit you were magnificent. Now that you have brought those thoughts up, I will rub one out as soon as we finish this conversation. I'll be thinking of your big cock destroying my pussy."

"So before you do that, what do you think about my idea?"

"When would you like to do the first session?"

"Anytime you're ready, let me know."

"I'm ready now. Book my seat on the plane for the day after tomorrow. Hubby leaves tomorrow for a week."

"You got it, babe," Clarence laughed. "See you, all of you, real soon then."

oOo

I considered structuring the training course during the flight to Jamaica. If the young men I would be training were as innocent as the ones I had trained last time, I would have to start by introducing them to what a woman's tits, ass, and cunt looked like. I would then proceed to use fingers and tongues to stimulate those parts.

Finally, I couldn't help myself and asked the flight attendant for a blanket and pleasured myself while contemplating all that black cock I would have at my disposal for the rest of the week and my nights sleeping with Clarence, not that I would sleep all that much.

oOo

I arrived in Jamaica a real mess. I had been edging myself for most of the trip. My thong was soaked, and I desperately wanted a black cock deep into my aching cunt. I expected Clarence to be the one picking me up and knew he would remedy the situation as he had on her last trip.

To my disappointment, it was not Clarence but his niece Danica who welcomed me upon arrival.

"Wendy, so nice to see you," Danica said, hugging me.

"Nice to see you again, Danica. Where is Clarence?"

"He had to go to a meeting in Kingston and will be back late afternoon. You seem anxious to see him."

"Yes!"

"Is that to subject him to your new perfume?"

"What new perfume?"

"Eau de Lust, isn't that what you are wearing?

"Oh my god, you can smell my arousal."

"Yes. You smell delicious. Well, let's get you to the resort so you can ease your problem."

oOo

 

Danica drove me to Clarence's villa and told me to settle in; Clarence would return within the hour.

I unpacked my suitcase and was preparing to shower when Clarence appeared.

"Wendy, welcome back," he smiled as he took my naked body into his arms and kissed me. "Wow! You're a sight for sore eyes. May I join you in the shower?"

"I'd be very disappointed if you didn't. Off with those shorts, let me see that beautiful black cock. Mmm! That looks so tasty."

In seconds we were in the shower. Clarence's hands seemed everywhere on my body as he soaped me from neck to foot while lingering on my breasts, ass, and pussy. His skillful fingers brought me to a much-needed climax as he twisted and turned them into my overheated cunt.

I collapsed to my knees and was confronted by the sight of his magnificent cock at the level of my mouth. I opened my mouth and received his engorged manhood with relish. His hands grasped my head as he stroked in and out of my mouth. It was a heavenly experience as I felt him grow and throb in my mouth; I played with his scrotum, caressing his heavy testicles, and felt his cock respond by stretching down my throat. When he finally erupted, the stream of hot cum that I had coaxed from him filled my mouth, and I happily swallowed all of it.

Back in the bedroom, I asked Clarence about my students after drying off.

"There are six of them. The youngest is sixteen, and the oldest is nineteen. Seeing the number of students attending, I have asked Danica to be your teaching assistant."

"Well, that should be interesting."

"Wendy, I need those boys to learn to do more than fuck. This resort has a reputation that our staff can satisfy a man or woman's every sexual fantasy. I leave it to you to teach them how to do that."

"Don't worry, Clarence, I have sexual fantasies galore, and I intend that each of them gets fulfilled," I said with a snicker.

oOo

 

After Clarence left, I took a nap to rest before the session. At six, room service brought me a light supper of Grilled Grouper with Tomato, Cucumber, Basil Salad, and Broccolini. It hit the spot, and after eating, I contemplated what to wear for the lesson.

I decided the boys would have to learn to undress a woman, so I donned a half-cup bra and thong, a split-sided black mini-skirt, and a see-through white blouse. I completed the outfit with some elegant black pumps with four-inch high heels. I kept the makeup to a minimum as I expected it to be thoroughly used by my students before the end of the session, and I did not want to look like a mess.

As I descended to the living room, Danica showed up and promptly hugged me.

"Wendy, this should be so much fun. Thank you for having me help you. What do you want me to do?" she asked, bubbling with energy.

"There are going to be six young men we have to teach. It would be hard to devote my time to all six and do them justice. Your role will be to assist me in teaching them how to seduce and make love to a woman."

"Sounds dreamy. So I guess I also will get fucked?"

"Oh yes. Fucked, sucked, fingered, and more by the night's end."

"Now that's the kind of work I could see doing as a career," she giggled. "My pussy is already getting wet at the thought of all that big cock."

"One question for you, do you do anal?" I asked.

"I love it."

"You will be doing that part of the course as I don't. Is that OK?"

"Of course."

"Good! I think I hear them coming up the path," I said as I heard the sound of voices approaching.

The doorbell rang, and I sent Danica to answer and lead them into the living room, which would serve as the classroom to start the course.

She returned, leading six young men. I invited them to sit and make themselves comfortable. I asked them if they knew what they were here for.

The oldest one replied, "Not really, ma'am. Clarence told us to show up, and we would attend a course."

"What's your name?"

"Clive, ma'am"

"Well, Clive, my name is Wendy, and I will be your instructor. From now on, all of you, please call me Wendy. First, let me ask you all a few questions before we start. If you are going to pass this course, you will have to tell me the truth. If you don't, I will know you are lying, and that will be all. I will expel you and leave Clarence to deal with you. Raise your hand if you have ever fucked a woman."

There was a collective gasp at the directness of my question and a noticeable flushing of faces, but none of them responded.

"Really," I said, "none of you."

Reluctantly four hands were raised, and two did not move. "That's a pity. I was hoping you would all be virgins. This course is not just about fucking but about seducing and loving women. Which of you thinks they know how to do that?"

The same four raised their hands. Danica, who was sitting next to me, snickered. I pointed to one of the boys. "What's your name?"

"Bob."

"Bob, tell me, what was the most critical thing for you when you have fucked?"

"Well, to cum, Wendy."

"Is it important that the woman also comes when you fuck her?"

"I can't control that," he answered.

"Yes, you can, and that is what this course is about. From what Clarence told me, you guys have been told to avoid the guests for now. However, many women here seek a black cock to fill their pussies. If you do well here, you will be one of those available black cocks. Would that please you?"

I received a chorus of affirmative answers.

One of the guys raised his hand and asked, "What about their husbands if they are married?"

"What's your name?"

"Ziggy."

"Clarence will teach that part of the course. I have no experience, as my husband and I do not get involved together. Now, who can tell me what is the most important factor in making love to a woman?"

The youngest-looking lad identified himself as Justin and said it was the length of your penis. I asked if they all agreed, and there was a general assent.

"Wrong! You can go to a sex shop and buy a dildo that is longer, fatter, and even vibrates, which will do as well as any cock be it white or black. Any other guesses?"

It was apparent from the blank looks that they had no idea what to say. "It's respect. You must respect a woman's feelings, needs, and, most importantly, herself. If you don't, you might get to fuck her once, but never again. In addition, if you do, she will give herself to you, and your affair will be much better for you.

"Now, Danica, here is my assistant, and she will help me out as six of you are too many to handle alone." Noticing a shy hand raising, I said, "You have a question?"

"Yes, Wendy, will this all be theoretical?"

"Your name, please?"

"Jared."

"No. This will be hands-on, and other parts-on during the course," I answered with a smile.

Their faces were shocked after they processed what I had just told them.

"OK, split up in two groups, three of you with Danica and three with me. Danica, the first lesson is how to kiss. Just kissing and nothing else. No groping."

"But we know how to kiss," Clive blurted out.

"If you do, we'll soon find out. Come over, big boy, and bring your two partners. Danica, use the sofa across the room so I can watch what your guys are doing.

Come on, Clive, sit next to me. Justin and Ziggy sit on the floor so you can watch.

"Clive, go for it. Show me your skills as a kisser."

I felt as if an orangutan had attacked me. Clive's mouth descended on mine and crushed my lips, our teeth met, and I immediately pulled back.

"Woah, big boy, what the hell are you doing? I want to be kissed, not devoured. Where is that respect I mentioned? When you kiss a woman, show your intent to kiss her by approaching her gently. At first, your lips should gently touch. Use your hand to caress her face and look into her eyes to see how she is responding to you. If you see her respond favorably, use your tongue and gently lick her lip. If her tongue meets yours, you can then let your tongue enter her mouth and play tongue games with her. Now let's try that again."

He was a fast learner, approaching and kissing me again with infinite care. His tongue gently painted my lips, and I reciprocated. Soon we were tongue wrestling, and I caressed his face and pulled him tightly to me. He kept at it until we were breathless, and I parted from him reluctantly. My cunt was dripping with need and soaking my thong. "Patience, Wendy," I told myself, "All good things come to she who waits."

"OK, next, Justin," I said to our virgin boy, "show Clive how it's done."

Blushing and eager, he got up and sat next to me. Gently he kissed me and left me breathless. This guy was a natural. He shared his mouth and kissed me like I had never been kissed. I took his hand and placed it on my tit, which he started to explore through my silk blouse. "Take it off," I whispered. He undid the buttons with skilled fingers, and his warm hand encased my breast, gently kneading my titty flesh. I pulled back and shrugged the blouse off my shoulders.

Without instruction, he started to kiss and lick my nipples, causing my pussy to clench in joyful rapture. I told Ziggy to sit on my other side, and we kissed as Justin worshiped one tit. Clive joined in and turned his attention to the other tit, and I was now being kissed by all three of them simultaneously. My nipples ached as they had become hard and prominent from being subjected to their kisses, fondling, and sucking. My pussy was awash with my cunt juices.

AnnabelCaramell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnabelCaramell

Through the corner of my eye, I saw that Danica was being subjected to the same treatment by her three lovers and was writhing in her seat in need just as much as I was. It was time to crank it up a notch. I ordered them all to stop and take a breather.

"It's time for you to move on to the second lesson. Not only mouths and tits can be kissed, sucked, and licked. A woman's whole body can be worshiped with mouth and fingers. Danica, take off your shorts. As a matter of fact, all of you take off your shirts and shorts," I told the guys.

In a flash, those items were discarded. I drooled to see those solid muscular bodies in their underwear with appreciable tenting at the crotch where their cocks formed a peak in their underwear. I licked my lips as I removed my skirt. Doing a slow pirouette before them, I felt their eyes feasting on my semi-naked body.

"Time to switch partners. Bob, Jared, and Dereck, you three will be with me. You three go to Danica," I said to my three swains.

"A woman's body has dozens of areas that like to be licked, sucked, kissed, and caressed. There is no spot you can't touch, as none is taboo. If a woman does not like what you are doing, she will let you know. So for this part of the lesson, you will explore our bodies with fingers and mouths."

I sat back on the sofa and splayed my legs wide to give them unfettered access to my goodies. I felt them hesitate until Jared mustered the courage to start. He started by kissing me as the other two watched. Dereck was next, and he started on my tits and then slowly licked his way down to my navel. Bob joined in and caressed my inner thighs with light feathery touches, which had me squirming in my seat.

He avoided the spot I wanted him to touch the most until I took his hand and placed it against the wet spot at my crotch. After a few moments of hesitation, curiosity got the better of him, and he pulled my thong to the side to reveal my pink pussy.

I was very wet, and he was hesitant to go any further. "That's not pee I told him. That is just a lubricant that a woman produces when she is horny. It makes it easier and more pleasant when you come to slide your giant cock into her tiny cunt. Go ahead and use your fingers to find that tiny hole. Be gentle, and when you find it go ahead and put a finger or two into me.

"That's it. Feel how nice and warm that feels. Curl your fingers and search for a spot that seems rougher than the rest. Not too deep and towards my belly. There you go, that will drive most women wild, and if you keep doing that, you will make me cum. 

"Now trade places with Bob. You go and massage my tits. Pinch my nipples gently to stimulate them before you kiss and suck on them. 

"Bob, get between my thighs. It's your turn to explore my cunt. This time I want you to look above the opening. Do you see the fold of flesh that's located there? Use your fingers to touch that area. Feel for a hard little nub of flesh and gently rub it."

"Found it, teach."

"Good lad. Now that's called my clit or clitoris. Now I want you to lick circles around it. It will grow stiffer as you do. Then I want you to suck it into your mouth and lick on it.

"Damn! That's so good. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum." I mumbled after he had been at it for a couple of minutes.

My body convulsed with pleasure as his talented tongue and lips brought me over the edge. The other two boys stopped what they were doing and looked on, bewildered at what was happening to me. 

I reached out and slid my hand along their groins to reassure them that I was OK and discover what treasures they had hidden.

My hand felt the outline of two meaty cocks that restarted my horniness though I had just cum.

I glanced over at Danica and her crew. From the sheen of sweat covering her body, I saw that she must have just experienced a massive orgasm.

I had the boys switch places after I had them remove their underwear. While each one, in turn, gave my needy cunt a serious tongue lashing, I fondled the cocks of the two who were kissing and licking the rest of my body. 

I did not let the rest of my crew bring me to orgasm, as I really wanted to be fucked by them. Instead, I allowed them to edge me almost to the point of no return before pushing them away.

When all three had licked, kissed, and caressed my willing body, I decided they needed a bit of relief before the main event of the evening. From what I could see, all of them were dripping precum, and their cocks were stiff and glistening, suggesting it was time to taste the merchandise.

I had the teams switch once more, and those with Danica came to me, and my three went to Danica.

"How many of you have had a blow job performed on you by someone who knew how to do it?" I asked.

Clive asked, "What's a proper blowjob compared to an improper blowjob"?

"A proper blow job is one where you almost don't want to come when the woman's mouth feels so good on your cock."

"Well, I've had blowjobs but not like that."

I knelt and said, "Bring it to me, big boy."

He came forward with his prick waving joyfully in my face. I grasped his cock in my fist at the base and still had a good four inches rising above my fist. Running my tongue in a circle around its head, I savored the taste of his precum. It was thick and sweet, and I had him moaning in seconds. I ran my velvety tongue the length of his cock from root to tip to bathe it in a coat of saliva as I was determined to take him down my throat.

Cupping his heavy balls, I greedily sucked him into my mouth, slowly getting him deeper into me till my nose rested against his pubis and he was lodged down my throat. 

"Holy Shit!" he exclaimed. "How do you do that?"

Coming up for air, I said, "Practice makes perfect."

I kept working my mouth up and down that cock as he throbbed and pulsed while holding the back of my head and moving his hips forward fucking my face.

I sensed that he would not last long and applied more suction till he rewarded me with his thick seed, which I swallowed greedily. Looking up, I saw his face was tense with the agony of his pleasure.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and used a towel to wipe the saliva that had drooled from my mouth before asking, "Does that resemble blowjobs you had in your past?"

"Not in the slightest. You really sucked the cum out of me. I guess I never received a proper blow job by your standards."

Across from me, Danica was still in the process of pleasuring one of her young men. I waited till she was done.

"Now we come to the next lesson, I told them. It's time to have a fucking good time. You now get to fuck us."

Dereck spoke up, "But we have not yet had a blow job." 

"Not a problem, Dereck. There are many positions in which to fuck. They range from the missionary position to the cowgirl position, where the woman squats or sits on your cock facing forward or backward. They can be done lying down, sitting up, and even standing with an incredible number of variations. Over the next few days, we will sample most of them. However, for tonight your love object will be on her knees. This position is called the spit roast position. This will permit one of you to fuck her while she sucks the cock of another guy. It will also permit you to play with her ass and clit while you fuck her."

"What do you mean, play with her ass, and how can you play with her clit from behind?" Dereck asked"

"The behind of a woman contains an incredible number of nerve endings which can be pleasured. You can caress her ass cheeks and even lightly spank them. Some women like their assholes fingered and even penetrated by a finger while you fuck her. As for her clit you can bring your hand around her body to toy with it by massaging it, pinching, or pulling on it."

"Will we also be taught to perform anal sex?"

"Yes, but only with Danica. I don't do anal; however, Danica loves it. That will not take place tonight. We will save that for a future lesson.

"Let me see, we have a virgin among us, so to Justin comes the honor of being the first to fuck my pussy. Come on over, Justin. Get behind me and between my thighs. Jared, bring that beautiful cock in front of me so I can suck it. Clive take a break and watch; you just came so you can rest while your balls recharge.

"Justin, you've explored my cunt. What you do now is gently insert your cock into the opening you played with before and gently thrust forward at first. If the woman is aroused, her juices will ease your way in. You can guide her hips and thrust in. You can start picking up speed with each thrust as you reach deeper. Got it?"

He answered by parting my pussy lips and edging forward till his cock head gently penetrated me. He was very tentative as if he was afraid of hurting me. 

"That's it, Justin. Now all the way in."

He took hold of my hips and gave a thrust forward that spread my pussy wide and reached all the way to my cervix. 

Meanwhile, Dereck's cock was in front of my mouth. I swiftly gobbled him into my waiting mouth. The two quickly developed a rhythm, and I was being deliciously pounded at both ends.

I was drooling saliva and could feel every ridge and vein of Justin's cock as he pounded in and out of me. His balls were smashing into my ass with each thrust, and I could feel his cock pulse with need in me. I worried he would cum before I did when he brought his hand around my body and began to play with my clit. That's what I needed, and I felt my pussy tighten on his cock and milked him dry. His cum streamed into my receptive cunt and ignited my orgasm. I released Dereck's member from my mouth. I let myself collapse to the floor, where I lay with Justin still firmly embedded in me while he continued to spurt his seed. We lay in that position until he finally withdrew, turned me on my back, and kissed me.

He smiled and said, "Thank you, Wendy, for being my first. I will never forget this experience."

"Sweety, Thank you. It was my pleasure also, and you did great."

Turning to Dereck, I said, "Your turn," getting back on my knees. "Clive, let me have your cock back in my mouth to get you ready to fuck me."

Dereck, without hesitation, positioned himself and drove his cock into my gaping cunt. At the same time, my mouth brought back Clive's to a complete stand.

Dereck's cock was the most slender and was shaped with a curve that rubbed delightfully against my G-spot as he enthusiastically slammed in and out of my dripping pussy. He caressed my ass as he pounded me, and then he gave me a spank across the bum. I reflexively tightened as he spanked one cheek first, then the other, causing my ass to feel like it was on fire. With the visual and oral stimulation he had been subject to, he did not last long and was soon throbbing as he released his load into me. 

I had been sucking Clive, edging him as I wanted his massive cock to bathe my pussy with his cum. He stood there with his legs shaking in his need.

As soon as Dereck was done, I told him to get behind me and fuck the shit out of me.

His was the third cock into me, and I still felt his girth spread me open almost as much as Clarence's massive one. I was in pig heaven.

While Clive was entering me, I took Justin in my mouth. The combination of his cum and mine on his cock was delicious.

Clive's cock rubbed me in places that had not been touched before. I was transported to realms I had only dreamt about in the past.

Justin reached under me and played with my nipples pinching and tugging on them as I sucked him clean.

When I thought things could not get better, Dereck joined the fun by reaching under me and playing with my clit in a similar way that Dereck was playing with my nipples.

I felt Clive's fingers rubbing circles around my anal pucker, then coating his fingers with the juices leaking from me. He spread my cheeks and slowly and persistently inserted a finger up my ass. I felt entirely possessed by these three studs.

I was totally at their mercy and loved the myriad sensations they were subjecting me to.

The fuck lasted for a long time since they had already cum not long before. They drove me to orgasm after orgasm and had to hold me in place as I quivered and spasmed at the repeated onslaughts on my body.

With Clive's cock pulsing in my depths, I felt his body tense as he bathed my insides with stream after stream of cum. My throat closed on Dereck's cock, and he hosed me from the other end. 

When they finally withdrew, I sobbed joyfully and collapsed on the floor.

Dereck brought me a glass of water, and I regained my breath.

Finally, I returned to the reality of what I was here to do. "Guys," I said, "that was a great start. You are all great studs. We will still have things to perfect in our future sessions. All six of you have different strengths, and I look forward to tomorrow's session.

"Now it's time for this old broad to rest, so get dressed, and we'll see you tomorrow night for our next session."

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments