Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

East Indian Goddess - Chapter 3

"Milan and Steve take the next step- a long weekend together"

34
9 Comments 9
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 3 of 4. This series is 100% pure fantasy. The Milan character is loosely based on an Indian woman I met recently who works in the construction industry."

The following day, Thursday, was a typical day at work. Milan and I texted several times and made plans for Friday night. She explained that she would be busy Saturday night with her family as it was her mother’s birthday, and on Sunday she would be at the Temple most of the day again.

Friday morning, we talked on the phone as we both drove to work. We made plans for dinner downtown but did not select a restaurant. Milan said she had a late afternoon client meeting and wasn’t sure when she would leave the office.

I was still at my office going over paperwork when my phone dinged. Done with meeting. Leaving in 15 minutes. How about Mexican? La Fuente?

My reply was simple, La Fuente in 25 minutes, 6-ish.

After ordering our meals, we munched on chips and salsa, and sipped margaritas, Milan told me about her day and her client meeting. Just as she finished, I could see her looking past me, and her face changed slightly, and then she smiled.

“Well, look who we have here, Milan and Steve,” said the annoying voice of Jay Morris, the Building Association’s current president.

The three of us exchanged pleasantries and Jay introduced his wife, Cindy. As he started to ask about our friendship his wife cut him off, “Jay, that’s none of your business. They’re adults.”

I looked him in the eye, “Jay, I want to thank you for introducing me to Milan at the mixer. And, yes, we are dating. Should we get married you’ll be invited.”

Milan laughed, “Married! Cart in front of the horse, Steve.”

“I’m just teasing ol’ Jay,” I said.

Thankfully, Cindy pulled Jay away from our table explaining they were meeting friends who were already seated. We said our goodbyes, and Milan was now staring at me.

“Can we talk?” she said seriously. “I know it’s only been a few weeks, but I really like you. Do you see a future for us?”

As I started to speak the two servers appeared with our meals, setting the plates down, refilling our waters, and chips and salsa. I ordered two more margaritas for us.

Slowly, I said, “Okay, where were we? Yes, Milan, I do see a future with you. As I said, I’d love to see you every night after work, but that is probably too much. And I really, really, really like you. You’re beautiful, have a pure heart, are super intelligent, and very successful, and we both love to travel. We’re a great match.”

She smiled, “Okay, so where is our first trip? Maybe a long weekend somewhere?”

As we ate dinner we discussed several locations within a three-hour drive, and pinpointing a weekend where we could take off work a Friday. As we talked, ate, drank, and checked our Google Calendars, we were able to nail down the weekend after Labor Day for our first trip. It was four weeks away. We narrowed our choices to Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and Carmel, or flying to San Diego.

**

I picked up Milan at her house on Thursday promptly at 3:00 p.m. We had both left our office early to get an early start for our trip to Monterey and Carmel, an almost three-hour drive from Oak Valley. As we made the drive, we talked about the past seven weeks since we first met.

“I have to admit,” I told Milan, “When I saw your photo on the easel at the mixer, I was instantly attracted to you. And when I read your bio, I was very impressed. Sweetheart, you are just such a great person.”

“Oh, Steve, you’re too kind,” she said. “We just click. We get each other. And we’re great in bed together too.”

I laughed, “Yes, we do have a lot of fun.” I paused momentarily, checked traffic around my car, looked her in the eyes, squeezed her hand, and told her, “Milan, I’m falling in love with you.”

She smiled and her eyes became watery with tears, “I’m falling in love with you too. The fact that my parents loved you was my last box to check.”

“I was so nervous the first time we met,” I admitted. “I’m so glad we went to dinner again last Sunday.”

“Relax, you received their approval,” Milan said.

“Is that like the first time at my house? You looked in my fridge and pantry at what food I had in the house,” I joked.

Milan giggled, “I learned that trick from a sorority sister a few years after college. It is very telling to be honest.” 

We were soon pulling up to the valet at the Monterey Wharf Kimpton Hotel. After getting to our room, we went out on the balcony to see the amazing view of the bay. We watched a handful of stand-up paddle boarders navigate the kelp beds while a dozen sea otters floated on their backs. It was a very clear afternoon, allowing us to easily see land across the bay in Santa Cruz.

For dinner, we walked down the wharf and split an order of Fish and Chips, and each had a cup of Clam Chowder. We returned to the hotel and retired early to get a good night's sleep. We agreed that we would not set an alarm.

I awoke with the sun trying to peek around the curtains of the balcony door. Milan was sound asleep to my left, so I quietly exited the bed and headed to the bathroom. I used the toilet, washed my face, swished mint mouthwash, and fondled my cock and balls in my loose-fitting pajama boxers.

As I opened the door, I saw she had moved, now lying diagonally on the bed, and on her side. With her eyes open, she said, “Good morning!”

I crawled onto the bed and lay on my stomach, my head inches away from hers. “Good morning, Miss Milan. Kiss me.”

She gave me a quick peck on the lips, “I have morning breath. Give me a minute.”

Milan had returned from the bathroom and gave me a proper kiss as we cuddled on the bed. “What would you like to do today?” I asked.

“Shouldn’t we ride our bikes today on Seventeen Mile Drive? There should be fewer cars being a Friday, right?” she inquired.

“Great idea. Ok, here’s the plan,” I said as my brain worked overtime. “We shower, go to a little breakfast spot I know in Carmel, then we drive into Pebble Beach, do the bike trail, have cocktails at Spanish Bay, and then dinner at an Italian spot I know.”

Ninety minutes later we were sitting down in a booth at Friar Tuck’s, a small off-the-beaten-path coffee shop on the edge of downtown Carmel. It was a spot my wife and I first came to nearly twenty years before when in town with friends.

The owner and cook, Vinny, a typical obnoxious New Yorker, was somehow cooking in the kitchen and coming out to greet diners at the same time. He instantly asked Milan, “What is such a beautiful woman doing with a schlep like him?”

He looked at me and winked. As she tried to answer he cut her off, saying, “We know why he’s with you.”

Vinny did this schtick with every group that came into the diner. Our breakfast hit the spot and as we paid, he asked from the kitchen what we were going to do for the day. After I told him about our plans to ride our bikes on the famous 17 Mile Drive loop he wished us a good day.

**

We returned to our hotel room at about 5:00 p.m. after a day of biking and two cocktails at Spanish Bay. Milan wanted to freshen up and change clothes for dinner.

As I relaxed on the loveseat, I heard the shower running and figured she decided to do a quick rinse. I quickly undressed and entered the bathroom. As I stood there admiring my East Indian Goddess, I developed other plans. Dinner could wait.

I opened the shower door, startling Milan. When she turned and saw me, she smiled. “I guess you want dessert before dinner?” she playfully asked.

I took her into my arms and kissed her passionately. With the warm water running down our bodies we spun each other around as we lightly washed each other with the hotel body gel soap.

Minutes later we were kissing on the bed. Suddenly, she stops, sits up a bit, and tells me, “Today I’m in charge. Let me lead.”

realsweet_goddesTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
realsweet_goddesTS

I had a devilish grin, “Okay. Tell me what to do,” I teased.

“Pleasure me. Kiss me, suck my tits, eat my pussy, and rim my ass. Then make slow love to me,” she said confidently.

I laughed, “So the same ol’ thing, huh?”

Milan playfully slapped my arm, “Yes.”

We kissed some more, and I moved to her breasts, I had Milan moaning as I sucked and teased her rock-hard nipples. Moving south, I gave her pleasure nub the same licking and kissing treatment as I did her breasts. When I locked my mouth on her clit and began sucking, I knew she was close. A minute later Milan climaxed.

After giving her a moment to catch her breath I asked what position she’d like to start with. “Just one. Doggy,” she said.

Milan moved toward the headboard and was on all fours when I kneeled behind her, rubbing my head up and down her wet slit. As I slowly pushed into her, she released a long deep sigh.

We were soon in a good rhythm, as I’d thrust Milan would push her ass back. I picked up the speed and the room filled with the sound of my balls slapping against her sex.

“Fuck me harder! Give me your jizz!” a nasty Milan said. “Cum for me, Steve!”

That was all I needed. My cock twitched and I could feel my balls tighten as my balls sent cum balls to my cock cannon.

“I’m cumming!” I warned her. I could feel my meat spasm and I blasted four good ropes of spunk into her honey pot as I buried my cock deep in her kitty.

As I held her hips, I whispered, “Don’t move. I want to savor this moment,” I told her.

Thirty minutes later we were leaving our room after rinsing off and getting ready. We took an Uber into downtown Carmel and the Italian restaurant, Little Napoli.

As we sat at our table Milan looked around the restaurant taking in all of the details. “The art here is fabulous,” she said.

“Well,” I said, “Most of the paintings are from local artists. I think you can buy some of them too.”

Milan went on to tell me something that I had not learned yet in our short relationship. She had minored in Art History at Cal-Berkeley and went to Europe for summer school two times. “It was the best time of my life. Nineteen and twenty years old and visiting Rome, Venice, Paris, and London going to school in the morning, sightseeing in the afternoon, and going out at night with my classmates.”

We had a wonderful meal, sharing a mushroom ravioli entrée and chicken parmesan with polenta, accompanied by a bottle of a Monterey County Zinfandel wine. Our conversation was mostly about what we could do the next day and discussing any “must-do’s” on Milan’s list.

“I’ve never been to the aquarium, or out to Pacific Grove,” she said. “Needless to say, my parents were not big beach or ocean people when I was a child.”

We took our now customary walk after dinner, cruising down both sides of Carmel’s main street, Ocean Avenue. I noticed a jewelry store coming up and I thought I’d have a little fun with my new girlfriend.

I stopped at the large window admiring the many rings, necklaces, and such. “Would you like one of these?” I asked, pointing to the diamond engagement ring section.

Milan looked at me with a serious face. “I know you’re not serious. I’m not falling for it. I told you; I’m falling in love with you…”

I cut her off, “Yes, I’m joking with you. Yes, I’m falling in love with you too.” I took her hand, and we continued down the block. I came to a complete stop at the intersection and looked to my left at her, “But maybe we should think about moving in together and splitting time between our houses. One week here, one week there.”

Milan smiled and replied, “That is an interesting idea.”

“Do I need to ask your father?” I asked.

Again, Milan smiled. “That would be a wise idea. But make sure you ask both my mother and father together.”

Trying to lighten the mood, I said, “How ‘bout a ‘Final-Final,’ one more drink? I know this great place around the corner. It’s kind of world-famous.”

Five minutes later we were walking into the Hog’s Breath Inn, owned by the former Mayor of Carmel, and legendary actor, Clint Eastwood. It was a bit chilly on this September evening, so we opted for a basic Coffee and Kahlua.

As we sipped our drinks, we discussed our plans for Saturday. Milan indicated that she would like to go into the many art galleries in the downtown area. I suggested we do that in the afternoon and have dinner again in Carmel. “In the morning we can bike out to Pacific Grove and then go to the aquarium,” I said.

We finished our coffee and took an Uber back to the hotel. As we undressed for bed Milan said she’d like to just snuggle and kiss a little tonight. I told her that I was going to say the same thing.

About five minutes into snuggling Milan ground her ass into my flaccid penis. It quickly filled with blood and was now a rock-hard cock, positioned right in her ass cleavage. She giggled and shook her butt, teasing me.

“Oh, is ‘Little Steve’ excited?” she mocked.

Milan reached back and grabbed my manhood and slowly stroked me a few times.

“Did you change your mind?” I asked.

“Kind of. I just want to say thank you and pleasure you,” she whispered as she turned around and pushed me on my back.

With my cock pointing up toward the ceiling, she resumed the slow stroking with one hand and softly caressed my shaved ball sack with her left hand. I opened my eyes to lock eyes with Milan. We both smiled.

“Mmmm, look, precum,” she whispered.

I opened my eyes again to see her tongue lick the small drop of sweet sticky goodness off the tip of my crown. Milan’s tongue then circled my mushroom-shaped head three times, causing me to moan.

“Ohhh, shit. That feels so good,” I said.

Milan began one of the slowest, most sensual blowjobs of my life. She would take her time going up and down on my shaft, making sure to use her tongue as well as her lips, locked tightly around my cock. Alternating between sucking, stroking, bobbing, and licking she had me in residing in sexual Utopia.

I peeked at the bedside alarm clock noting that she had been teasing me for eleven minutes. I had no idea where this was going to end, but I sure hoped she was not going to leave me torqued up and not bring me to climax.

She would use her offhand to rub my belly, tease my nipples, and fondle my balls, which all added to the experience. Another five minutes and I was about to bust my nut, and I told her so.

With my cock in her mouth she smiled and her eyes brightened. She went turbo with the bobbing and shaft licking. I was stammering “Oh yes,” “feels so good,” and “faster” between my soft moans.

“I’m close. Go faster,” I told her.

As she sped up, Milan pinched and pulled on my nipple, sending bolts of electricity through my body. “Oh fuck!” I mumbled. “I’m going to cum soon!”

Just then I felt Milan plunge a finger in my ass. The surprise sensation felt so good that I instantly exploded into her mouth.

“AGH! I’m cumming! Fuck yes!” I stammered.

I must have shot four, maybe five, spurts of jizz in her mouth. As I looked down, Milan was looking up into my eyes. I felt her finger go in and out a few times and I had one last blast of spunk for her.

“Oh, my god! That was amazing!” I whispered. “Kiss me.”

She moved up and our lips met. I could taste my seed on her lips. As our mouths opened and our tongues explored, I realized she had not yet swallowed. She fed me my jizz as we kissed. The cum and saliva mixture was traded back and forth several times before we stopped, and each swallowed what we had in our mouths.

“You kinky bitch,” I laughed. “You snowballed me!”

“Someone seemed to enjoy it though,” she giggled.

I pulled her close and we kissed passionately once again. As we broke, I asked, “Would you like me to return the pleasure?”

“Not tonight. I’m tired. Let’s go to sleep,” Milan said.

We spooned again and within a few minutes, we were off to slumberland.

The End - Chapter 3

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments