Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamaica Vacation For You-Chapter 6

"Last Day On Vacation, Wife Lives Her Ultimate Sexual Fantasy"

34
6 Comments 6
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I woke up this morning holding my fucked innocent wife. The smell of sex was in the air. Joan had been fucked hard by two black resort employees yesterday and had given herself completely to them. My beautiful classy wife was stirring in my arms. She rubbed her butt against my penis. Joan turned in my arms and her lips came to mine. We kissed passionately as our body senses came alive.

I knew today was going to be special as this was our last full day at the romantic resort. Joan did not share her plans with me, only with James. Joan said, " I have a busy day planned for us. We will ware our naughtiest bathing outfits for breakfast and the beach. I hope we can go to the evening venue and share with our friends all that we have experienced. I enjoyed sharing and dancing with the couples at our table."

I remembered the woman in the Wonder Woman outfit. She wanted me to take and fuck her hard and I had said I wanted that also. I hope she is still at the resort. All of the couples at our table were very friendly and outgoing. I was looking forward to going to dinner this evening. It's supposed to be a sexy dress-up night. It should be interesting.

We pulled ourselves from the bed, still sticky with cum from yesterday. We headed to the shower together. As the warm water ran over our bodies we kissed passionately. I tried to rub your body sexually and you pulled away. Joan explained, "I want to save all of my sexual desire for the beach and evening venue, so please hold off on any romance between us this morning."

I was disappointed but understood. I did not know what Joan had planned for our last day at the resort. I would go along with whatever she had planned, you have to remember, I convinced my wife to come here when she did not want to come. My wife thought she was too old for a clothing-optional resort, even though she was a beautiful woman and very classy.

Joan had found that younger men found her attractive and sexy here at the resort. She also realized that all those fantasies we shared could come true for us here in Jamaica. My wife was a different woman than when she arrived on our romantic vacation. She was not afraid to show her body naked. She also felt comfortable in the sexy outfits we brought. All the men wanted to dance and touch Joan's hot body, they wanted much more. The women were envious of the attention Joan attracted and what she has accomplished sexually this week.

As we got ready to leave for breakfast, I look at Joan's outfit. I could see her breast and pussy right through this almost nude bathing suit. I commented to her how risque her suit is. Joan just laughed and said, "That is the whole plan, I want to make the men lust after me, and this suit will accomplish my goal, I am sure. I like your white brief bathing suit, I can make out your cock and balls and it shows your tight ass well."

James greeted us at the breakfast venue. He was aghast at your body and swimsuit. James pulled you to his chest, as your lips came together seductively. His hands slid along your body caressing every part of my sexy wife. Your embrace with James continued, and you both seemed in the throws of passion. When you two finally pulled apart, Joan was flushed and breathing hard. I watched as my wife pulled her hand from rubbing James's hard cock through his shorts. Her lips were wet and lipstick smeared from the deep kissing with James.

I thought Joan would like to take James home with us.

You seemed to be in another world as we sat down for breakfast. James stayed nearby; he could see you were taken by his kissing embrace. James leaned down and whispered in her ear. Right away, your mood changed, and then you were smiling with your body glowing. Joan commented to me," Today is going to be an exciting busy day, and I didn't want the day to end as it's our last full day at this romantic resort."

We had finished breakfast overlooking the beautiful ocean. James came to Joan and took her hand, bringing her to his side as we headed for the beach. Everyone recognized Joan as we made our way to the beach. Your body was aglow with confidence in your revealing bathing suit. They all greeted us with big smiles, they knew of the sexual pleasure you had found on our romantic vacation. You walked with the confident stride of the classy beautiful woman that you are.

When we arrived at the beach James did not lead us to our usual canopy bed. He led us down the beach to an area a little more secluded, with a three-sided shack of some sort. Inside there was a large bed and chair with mirrors on one wall, along with eight black stallions with white brief bathing suits on. I had no clue what my wife and James had planned for this romantic setting.

Couples were on the beach on the open side of the shack In different states of dress, and sexual heat. Some were even completely nude, all enjoying this beautiful romantic day together.

A lot of the couples were watching you as you went into the shack. It looked like they were expecting something special to happen in the love shack.

Joan was given a large tropical drink which she downed. I could tell she was excited as she looked at the eight black studs and the outline of their huge jewels, which showed clearly in their white bathing suits. Several of the men came over to us, they gave me a chair, and then they picked Joan up and laid her on the bed. Joan was smiling a naughty smile. She knew what was going to happen to her in the shack. Joan had planned this with James.

Joan reached out and rubbed one of the black stud's cocks through his suit. He came closer and sat on the bed next to her. Joan pulled down his white suit, exposing his huge cock and balls. I watched as Joan slid her hand down that huge black shiny cock rubbing it all over her face. I could tell she was taking in the fragrance of his cock, before she licked the sides of his cock and his balls.

Joan pulled the cock to her lips as she licked the pee hole covered in precum. She was already moaning with hungry desire for his black cock and all the black cocks touching her. She sucked the cock deep into her mouth and throat. Joan's moaning became more intense.

I heard Joan say, "God, this cock tastes great it's making me so fucking horny, I want to be taken now, by all of you black stallions. Fuck me like the white bitch I am! I want to suck off and drink your black cum from every one of you at least once. I am a fucking black cocksucker and lover and you are going to fuck me everywhere, hard and deep. I am yours to do with as you please, cover and fill my body with your beautiful cum."

All the black studs dropped their bathing suits and were caressing and feeling your whole body. They stripped off your bathing suit, you squealed with delight and anticipation. You were not letting go of the cock you were sucking, It tasted and made you feel so fucking horny, you wanted his cum in your mouth, like a true cock sucker.

Joan's eyes were taking in all the huge black cocks hanging from these studs. You wanted them all, right now. Several cocks were near or touching your face and they smelled so fucking naughty, you grabbed two cocks to lick and suck. You could not help yourself.

You felt lips on your swollen cunt and ass as a black stud started licking and eating all of your juices and sucking your horny clit.

They had handed me a camera along with a large drink, so I took pictures of my slutty wife, sucking black cocks and getting her cunt and ass eaten out.

Her body was sweating and twisting, as all of the black men were caressing Joan, all over her body. Her tits were being sucked hard, and her breasts were being used and abused. Joan just continued sucking black cock, she was in heaven. I just kept taking pictures.

KristyAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristyAdams

People were coming closer to the shack, watching this beautiful woman being taken by these eight black studs with huge cocks. They were also making naughty raunchy comments while taking pictures of my wife, as she sucked one huge cock after another.

Joan sucked and stroked the big cocks until they exploded large loads of cum in her mouth, covering her face, hair, and breasts. One of the studs grabbed her hair, turning her head onto his black cock. She sucked it right in like the true cock sucker she is.

The gentleman who had been eating her cunt and ass pushed his cock deep into Joan's soaked cunt. There were at least twelve inches of thick black meat stretching her horny cunt to the limit.

Joan pulled back from the huge cock she was sucking and yelled out, "God, you're fucking my cunt with the largest cock ever. It hurts so good, I am coming, fuck this horny bitch hard." Joan was screaming as she squirted all over the cock and balls fucking her cunt.

More and more people were coming to watch and take pictures. They were getting turned on sexually, watching this classy woman get fucked by eight huge black cocks. It was only mid-morning, and she had cum all over her body. Joan did not want this gang fucking to end.

The men took hold of Joan and put her on her knees, exposing her ass and cunt to all who were watching, while sticking a drink tube containing her favorite island beverage into her mouth. She sucked a lot of the alcoholic drink down her throat.

Joan searched for her next big black cock to suck, she licked and stroked, then sucked his cock until he exploded with a huge moan of pleasure, squirting his cum deep in her mouth and throat. He pulled and squirted all over her face. " God, I love your cum—so sweet, so naughty. I am a cock sucking cunt."

Joan felt a cock pushing against her ass. She pushed her ass back, wanting this huge cock in her tight dirty ass. She took a glob of cum from her face and reached back, grabbing the cock that was going to fuck her ass, and rubbed the cum all over the cock and deep into her ass.

Joan felt the cock stretching her ass as she pushed back, taking his cock deep in her ass, impaling herself on that huge cock. She squealed with delight as I watched the black cock disappear into her ass. Joan groaned with extreme passion as she grabbed another cock to suck down her throat. This cock smelled so different, almost dirty but she did not care as this just turned her on more. Joan licked and sucked his dirty black cock with a vengeance.

There was a mirror on one side of the shack where she could see that huge black cock, sliding in and out of her tight ass. Joan continued to suck every black cock until they came.

Joan watched the mirror of her ass getting fucked by that huge cock, which brought her body to new heights of extreme sexual excitement. As she was watching the mirror, she pushed her ass back hard, fully impaling her ass on the full length of that huge cock. She was a total bitch in heat now.

Joan was about to cum again as she watched the cock fuck her dirty ass. She came with a scream as she squirted all over the bed. She almost bit off the black cock she was sucking in her dirty mouth, as she came. The black stud grabbed her hair and started fucking her face hard. He exploded in her mouth and pulled and shot cum all over her face and hair. Joan continued to lick and suck all that cum she could reach.

The stud fucking her ass grabbed her breasts and rode her like a dog in heat, cumming and filling her with his hot cum. As he pulled his cock out from her dirty ass, cum was running down onto her cunt. One of the other studs saw the hot cum on your cunt and slid under Joan, licking her fucked dirty ass and soaked cunt.

The stud who just came in your dirty ass had his cock in your face. You grabbed his fucked cock, licking and sucking that dirty cock. As he pulled out for a second you squealed out, "God, your ass-fucking cock tastes so dirty and horny, give me more.

A stud slid under you with his erect cock just below your cunt. Another stud lined up over your fucked ass. A third cock was in your face ready for you to suck him off. All three studs at the very same time took you in all your fucking holes, pushing your cunt down on the waiting huge cock. At the same time, a huge cock drove his cock into your fucked cum-filled ass, and then you felt your hair being pulled hard as another black cock started fucking your face, all at the same time, impaling you in all holes.

Joan started orgasming hard and extremely, with cum and piss squirting all over her black studs, the bed, the floor, everywhere. She could not stop cumming as they continued to brutally fuck her in all holes. Joan was consumed in ecstasy and could not control her body; they were fucking the hell out of her.

Joan collapsed on the black stud under her, totally spent. The eight studs continued to fuck and cum all over her body even though she was completely out of touch with reality.

As she came too, she found herself laying face up on the bed, covered in cum from her hair to her toes with her legs spread wide, cunt exposed. She had no idea what happened in the last thirty minutes as she was totally out of this world, in extreme bliss. Joan took her fingers and scooped up a big glob of cum from her cunt to take it into her fucked mouth. She took her hands and rubbed the cum into her body. She was totally satisfied.

I had pictures of these eight black studs, and how they fucked you in all holes. You always wanted to live this fantasy out and now you have. I have it all in pictures. You lived your greatest fantasy and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Joan fell asleep on her fucked bed, legs spread wide, people taking pictures of my slutty fucked wife.

Joan slept for a couple of hours on her cum-covered bed. James came with a golf cart and we both loaded my wife aboard, so we could go to our love nest and get ready for dinner. She was still covered in black cum.

We arrived at our room. James helped her onto our bed then shook my hand as if to say, "Another goal completed for your innocent wife. See you two tonight." Joan slept for another couple of hours before wanting a shower.

I took her to the shower and scrubbed her delicate body of all the juices spilled onto my beautiful wife.

I hoped she would not be too tired to go to the dinner venue tonight. I was looking forward to seeing all the couples again and sharing the stories and adventures we created this week. I was also hoping Wonder Woman will be there as I wanted to fuck her, bringing her extreme sexual excitement to a new high. She was a hot woman and she wanted to be taken hard. I intended to meet her needs and more, and for her to satisfy mine.

Watching my wife get fucked by eight black cocks today while I looked on, made me super horny, even though this week had been one big orgy, I still want more.

Joan kissed me passionately as I dried her off, I was wondering if you could go tonight. She assured me she was up to the evening events, and looking forward to sharing with all the couples her wonderful satisfying week on this romantic vacation.

My wife just experienced the most desired sexual fantasy of her innocent life, and yet she still wanted more. I could not believe what I had opened up in my wife's life. She will never be satisfied with just stories anymore, not after our romantic week of having a lot of her fantasies come true in real life.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments