Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny’s Turn

"Wendy’s friend, Jenny, indulges her new-found passion for BBC with teen Nigel. Part 3 of the “Wendy the Cougar” story."

32
4 Comments 4
7.4k Views 7.4k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Author's Notes

"Part 3 of the Wendy the Cougar story and the Wendy52 Sex Chronicles - based on wendy52’s sexual proclivities and experiences. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The last story of the trilogy."

Nigel was a problem for Jenny Smith. Her black nineteen-year-old houseguest from the UK had an unexpected effect on her. Nigel was staying with her family because he was participating in a water polo exchange program that her nineteen-year-old son participated in. Nigel was staying with her for a month, playing on her son’s team, and then, afterward, her son, Jason, would go to England and do the same with Nigel’s family. But that wasn’t the problem.

The problem was that she had become very sexually attracted to the good-looking black British athlete. The fact that he was both hot looking and very fit was part of it, but the big reason was that she had heard so many rumors of big black cock that she had gone on the internet to check it out after he had arrived. And what she had seen made her want BBC. And for a forty-five-year-old woman, a sexual attraction to a nineteen-year-old houseguest was taboo.

It’s not that her husband was inadequate. True he didn’t have a big cock (her son had inherited his big dick elsewhere), but he had satisfied her in the past. Admittedly their love-making was lackluster nowadays, but that was as much her fault as his. She just couldn’t get excited about doing the same old thing with the same old man. She craved spice—a wild and forbidden romance. A man who would sweep her off her feet and seduce her. A man who would take her roughly with his strong body and have his way with her. A man with a big cock that would fill her and more. A cock that would hammer her pussy until she couldn’t take it anymore and screamed with pleasure before he filled her womb with his forbidden seed. In other words, a man like young Nigel.

Nigel hadn’t done anything to fuel her desires, other than just being there. He was British polite and cultured in a way she wasn’t used to. But he was also just so damn physical! She couldn’t take her eyes off of him and used every excuse she could just to be in his presence. She told herself it was a mid-life crisis that would pass, but deep down she had an itch that she wanted to scratch. An itch that grew stronger every day she was near Nigel.

Early on, her neighbor, Wendy Kay, had invited her and the boys over to her swimming pool for lunch. It was on that day that Jenny was smitten. Watching Nigel cavort in the pool in just his speedos, that magnificent body on display, and seeing the serious bulge in his swim trunks, made Wendy think thoughts she never had before.

As she sat next to Wendy, sipping their drinks and watching the boys, she imagined Nigel’s, muscled, chocolate-brown body on hers, forcing his big peter into her pussy as he pinned her under him, taking her. Self-conscious about her dirty, taboo thoughts, Jenny glanced at Wendy, who seemed to be staring just as intently as she was at Nigel. Wendy’s lips were slightly parted as her tongue licked her lips. Her hand was casually between her legs. Jenny’s only thought was, “I’m not the only one”.

Jenny was jealous when the next day Wendy took Nigel out to lunch. That was the one-on-one opportunity Jenny craved. She didn’t know what she would have done, but hopefully something! Little did she know that Wendy, an experienced seductress of young men, had made her move and bedded Nigel, much to her satisfaction. And that she continued to do so, except that she had added Jenny’s son to the mix.

Ignorant of that fact, Jenny now sought to enlist Wendy as an ally in her quest. Or at least find solace with a woman that seemed to have been put under the same spell. So she called Wendy and arranged another pool date.

Unlike Wendy, who seemed to have the perfect skinny body and sported a perfect boob job that gave her perfect 34-C tits that jutted out firm, round, and proud, Jenny, in contrast, had the usual big saggy boobs of middle age. Admittedly they were bigger than Wendy’s, 38-D cups, which perhaps was a plus, but they were also saggy with their weight and heft. While men her age seemed to love looking at them (she did enjoy showing off her substantial cleavage when the mood struck), would a teenager think her big, saggy tits were sexy?

Jenny experimented with low-cut tops or somewhat unbuttoned blouses that showed off her cleavage around Nigel and received a positive response. She had caught him doing lingering looks at her tits. So maybe there was hope.

But the rest of her short body was what she worried about. There was no getting around the fact that she was somewhat fat and overweight. She had a belly, that, while not huge, was obvious in its fatness. It would flop over her jeans if she wore them low in a large muffin top. It hung down nearly to her  pussy in its ripeness. She could easily grab it and heft it with her hands. Something impossible with Wendy. And going along with that, her upper thighs were now chubby and her ass was big and ample. Add all that to the ravages of time on her forty-five-year-old face and Jenny had her doubts.

Jenny realized that she was now just a fading, middle-aged, BBW. In her mind, that term meant “big belly woman”, or “big butt woman”, rather than “big beautiful woman”. Her large tits were her only saving grace, although she thought she was still pretty in her face and had nice blonde hair. How could she ever hope to seduce a young Adonis such as Nigel?

When she and the two boys arrived at Wendy’s for the arranged pool time, she wasn’t confident enough to wear her swimsuit like last time, but she did wear some shorter shorts and a low-cut sleeveless top that highlighted her full breasts. Wendy always looked good and was also wearing short shorts that showed off her long, sexy legs, and a halter top. As the pair sipped their drinks with their eyes once again on the two nineteen-year-olds in the pool, Jenny decided to share her feelings.

“I’d love to have a guy with a body like Nigel’s romance me in bed. It would be a nice change from doing it with a hairy old guy with a belly,” Jenny ventured.

Wendy was surprised. She hadn’t thought that Jenny would have sexual fantasies like this. For that matter, she didn’t think of chunky Jenny as having any sex at all. The fact that she shared some of the same perverted and taboo desires that were the same as her own, was wonderful! Perhaps she could have a friend to confide in. But if nothing else, IF she could get Jenny to do the same things as she had been doing to young Nigel (not to mention, Jenny’s son), then if somehow, her sexual dalliance with the boys came out, Jenny would be complicit as well. Therefore a valuable ally in keeping her sexual affairs a secret.

“I know what you mean, Jenny. Nigel is enough to make you sneak off to your bedroom and grab the big sex toy if you know what I mean. Not like our husbands,” Wendy replied.

Jenny was shocked at the reference to masturbation, though also a bit turned on by the thought.  She also realized that Wendy was a woman with the same dirty thoughts as herself. And that was fun! She decided to explore this further.

“I hear those black guys have big…you know…cocks,” Jenny said, blushing and stuttering over her daring comment.”

“I’ve heard that too. I’ve seen some and a lot of them are really big…on the internet of course. I was curious and looked on the internet,” Wendy said, covering her mistaken admission.

Jenny beamed, “Me too! I went on the internet. I know this sounds so dirty, but with Nigel around, I just had to look them up.”

“I know I shouldn’t say it, but I wouldn’t mind one of those big black cocks pounding away in me for a change,” Wendy admitted.

“Aren’t we a couple of naughty wives? Talking about how we’d like to have a BBC fuck us! If our husbands could hear us, they’d be shocked!”, Jenny gushed.

“Yes, they would. They have no idea their nice, proper wives would ever fantasize about getting screwed by a big black young cock,” Wendy said, conspiratorially.

Probing, Wendy asked, “Have you thought about making any moves? I mean theoretically, of course.”

“Just between you and me, I’ve worn some shirts that show my cleavage, like this one I’m wearing, and a couple of times I went bra-less under a tight tee shirt in front of him. I caught him staring at my boobs,” Jenny admitted.

“Good for you! Maybe you’ll get lucky. If you do, I want to know the details,” Wendy told her encouragingly.

“Have you ever seen his? His cock I mean?” Wendy probed further.

“No. I don’t know how to arrange that,” Jenny admitted, enjoying the conspiracy to cheat with Nigel she had going with Wendy.

“Well, good luck! I know that if he was living with me, I’d have to figure out some way to be all over that body. That day we went to lunch was tough. I’ll admit that there was a part of me that wanted him to jump my bones on my designer sheets, so I understand how you feel,” Wendy said by way of encouragement.

Suddenly embarrassed by the conversation and her tacit admission that she wanted to cheat on her husband with this teen boy, Jenny attempted to minimize her feelings.

“Oh well, I guess we all have fantasies. I guess I’m just feeling my age when I look at guys like Nigel. Then I wake up and decide I just have to act like a real wife and mother,” she said with a laugh.

“Yes, we do. But it’s fun sharing these fantasies with you. I’m glad I’m not the only one,” said Wendy disingenuously.

Later that afternoon, Jenny got online and ordered her a black dildo. She had never had a toy before and Wendy’s suggestion made her want one. But this afternoon she did what she had told her husband and boys never to do—she got on the internet and looked at porn. Particularly videos of black studs with BBC's fucking mature white women.

Very soon she was naked and rubbing her clit with her fingers until she orgasmed. Her hand covered in her thick pussy juice, Jenny contemplated her next move on Nigel.

The next day was fortuitous for Wendy in that Nigel was able to sneak away and meet with Wendy for a few minutes. In her office, Wendy sat the young black stud down on the bed in there and began to suck his massive cock. By now, Nigel was used to Wendy’s hot cocksucking and was able to fully relax and enjoy the hot mature take his dick in her mouth and working her magic. He knew they only had time for a quick blowjob but was intending to make the most of it.

As Wendy looked up at him with her eyes, she took his dick deep into her throat. Nigel was amazed the auburn-haired vixen didn’t gag and loved how deep in her throat she could take him. She would vary her technique and everything she did edge him closer to cumming.

“Ah shit, Wendy! Your a dirty fucking cock-sucking slag aren’t you? You make my cock feel so fucking good! I love you, you randy fucking bitch! But take that blouse off and let me see your tits,” Nigel commanded, familiar with his slutty lover.

Wendy complied and displayed her nice tits before going back to work on his uncircumcised cock. Now Nigel could see her perfect tits as she blew him and that made him hot. They were quite firm and round with oh-so-nice hard nipples. Nigel was torn between cumming on them or just cumming down her throat or on her face. At last, as the brown-eyed fox got him close, he decided.

“I want to cum on your face and tits, bitch. Like I would any fucking slag. Got that?” he told the woman old enough to be his mother.

Wendy looked at him and slightly nodded her agreement, not stopping her fellatio. Nigel could feel the pleasure well up from his bollocks as he prepared to explode. Grabbing his cock, he took it out of Wendy’s mouth, as she dutifully tilted her face up, mouth open, ready to be splattered with his cum load.

“AH FUCK! HERE IT COMES, YOU RANDY BITCH!” Nigel called out.

His massive cock throbbed as she jerked it the last few strokes until it erupted in a massive orgasm. Like most young men, he had cum to spare, and it spurted in a long arc and splashed on Wendy’s face, catching one eye as well as her mouth, lips, chin, and with his final squirts, her tits (which Wendy thoughtfully held up for him).

Wendy was covered in his young cum from face to tits, looking like a true slut. Nigel loved her filthy ways and willingness to serve his sexual needs. Smiling she opened her mouth, displaying the cum she had caught in it as if to offer it up to him. On a whim, Nigel bent down and kissed her, despite the presence of his spunk. He could taste it. It seemed such a filthy thing to do, reveling in his debauchery with this older slut.

As things wrapped up Wendy announced to Nigel that she had a little secret for him, piquing his curiosity. He begged her to tell him what it was.

“Before I tell you, let me ask you something. Do you think Jenny is sexy?” Wendy said with a wry smile.

“Jenny Smith? Jason’s mom? Well, yes. I mean not hot like you, but she is nice. She has nice big…uh,” Nigel stuttered to a stop at this point.

“Tits? Jenny has nice big tits?” Wendy filled in.

“Uh, yeah, that is what I meant to say. She has nice big baps,” Nigel admitted.

“It’s okay that you like them. I’m not jealous. My secret is that I think she has a thing for you. A sexual thing,” Wendy told him, dropping the bombshell.

“You’re kidding, right? That’s mad! Jenny?” Nigel gasped.

Wendy assured him, “No I’m not. Seeing as how you seem to enjoy us older women, I thought you might want to know that if you play your cards right, you might just score with her. That is if you want to. Those big tits can be all yours. And I assure you that she is not sexually dead, although she probably isn’t nearly as good as me in bed.”

“I’d like that,” the black teen boy admitted.

“She was asking me if it was true that black men had big cocks and I told her to look on the internet. I’m sure if she saw yours hard, she would be all over it. She might be a little shy, unlike me, so you will have to ‘accidentally’ let her see it, maybe. I think if you show her you’re interested, she will be all yours. Think of her as my gift to you. But don’t forget me. I will want to know all the details—preferably with us in bed together,” the mature redhead told him.

Nigel was stunned but in a good way. After all, Jenny was super nice and he liked talking to her. He also liked looking at her big tits. The rest of her was chunky but in a ripe, sexy way. Knowing this about her, he began to plan his moves on Jenny as he left Wendy’s house.

****************************************

Jenny, too, was wondering how she was going to get Nigel in bed. The difficulties surrounding it seemed almost insurmountable, what with Nigel being Jason’s constant companion, or her husband being around every night. Not to mention what it would take for a mature BBW, like herself, to seduce a handsome nineteen-year-old.

She started by spending all the time she could arrange alone with Nigel. If possible, she would wear tops that showed off her cleavage or conformed tightly to her tits, or shorter shorts or short skirts. She purchased a couple of these items, especially for the task.

And it seemed to work. Jenny swore that Nigel was deliberately spending more time with her. Not only that, but he seemed to eye up her boobs rather lasciviously. Whether it was coincidental or not, Nigel seemed to go about the house more and more with his shirt off, tantalizing her.

Finally, there was the moment when he seemed to be in the hall bathroom for a long time. When Jenny knocked and asked how long he would be, she heard a mumbled answer and a flush. Then Nigel opened the door. The first thing Jenny noticed wasn’t the smell (there wasn’t any), but rather the massive bulge in his tight pants. Nigel had been masturbating in there. And there was no doubt, his bulge was huge. All Jenny could do was stare. Nigel stood there and smiled back.

Flustered and red-faced all Jenny could say was, “Sorry to bother you.”

“That’s alright, love, I’m finished,” Nigel replied with a faint smirk on his face, daring Jenny to challenge him on his activities.

Jenny was initially speechless at Nigel’s cheekiness and the way he flaunted his self-pleasuring, not to mention his huge cock pressing tight against his shorts, leaving nothing to the imagination. She both wanted to slap him and fuck him. But right now she was tilting towards fucking him.

“Uh…that’s okay. I was just checking to see if everything was alright,” Jenny spluttered, unable to think of anything clever.

“I’m top of the world, luv,” was all he would say, still smirking.

A few days later, in the tight confines of the pantry, Jenny had to brush past Nigel’s, again shirtless, body. As their chests touched, and her boobs were compressed against Nigel, there was a momentary halt to her movement—an unconscious savoring of the feeling. Serendipitously, an hour later the doorbell rang and it was Fed-Ex, dropping off a package for her.

Rushing to her bedroom and unlocking the door, Jenny unboxed the black dildo she had ordered. Feeling risque, because she had been taught that masturbation was wrong, she washed and examined it, then tentatively rubbed it against her twat. Feeling the need for more, she threw old hangups to the wind and pulled off her pants. Realizing that she wasn’t wet enough, Jenny soon had her favorite new-found porn video going on the iPad.

This one was of a BBC fucking a middle-aged white woman, so she could relate. It did the trick. Soon she pulled off her top and bra and began to finger her clit to the action. As the sensation began to build inside her, she brought the dildo to bear, toying with it on the outer parts of her pussy before sliding it deeper and deeper into her sex-starved cunt.

Wendy would have smiled to have seen Jenny jilling herself with the toy. Little did she guess that her previous off-hand comment would lead so soon to Jenny doing exactly as she said she would like to do (and had done) thinking of Nigel.

The big ersatz cock filled her with pleasure. Jenny was surprised at just how much she liked the feel of a big cock inside her, even if it was latex. She worked it assiduously until she felt herself nearing orgasm. Touching her erect nipple, she pinched and twisted it as her other hand rammed the big dong into her cunt until she felt her dam burst and a tsunami of pleasure flooded her in orgasm. All of this just hardened her determination to taste the forbidden fruit that was Nigel.

Luckily the opportunity to make good on her wish received some unexpected help from her husband. His brother in Atlanta had scored two extra, very good, tickets to the NASCAR race at Atlanta Motor Speedway and had invited her husband and Jason to go with him. At first, Jenny unthinkingly argued that it wasn’t fair because Nigel couldn’t go too. After a quick, heated fight, Jenny stomped off. She had only just reached her bedroom when the light dawned that this would be the perfect opportunity to have Nigel alone with her. Swallowing her pride, she apologized to her husband and told him that he and Jason had her blessings to fly to Atlanta.

As the first day without Jason by his side dawned, Nigel went for a run. When he saw that the bedroom drapes were open in a certain upstairs window, Nigel knew that he was in luck. It was a sign that Wendy’s husband was away. And sure enough, Wendy Kay was home. It wasn’t long before the long-legged vixen was naked on the bed, her fifty-something pussy getting expertly tongued by Nigel to her first orgasm. Nigel had to smile as he sucked Wendy’s labia before tonguing her clit just how ignorant he had been of middle-aged women. They had delicious pussies and were experienced fucks.

Soon Wendy had her first climax, shuddering hard and flowing plenty of pussy juice as she did. After sucking her perfect 34-C tits for a while, he mounted his classy slut and slid his engorged cock inside her welcoming beaver.

“I love your fucking cock you Brit bastard! Goddamn, it feels good!” Wendy cried out.

“You had better like it, you old fucking slag. Because I’m going to fuck you with it until you can’t fuck anymore!” Nigel retorted.

“Mmm…threaten me with a good time, you dirty mother-fucker. Oh god, baby, screw my fuckin’ pussy with that big dick of yours!” Wendy growled.

The athletic black stud was fucking Wendy hard like a machine now. the sound of his cock ramming in and out of her cunt making a squishy noise that was a counterpart to the series of “ohs” escaping Wendy’s pretty lips.

With a loud, “GODDAMNIT, BITCH…OH GOD, YOU FUCKING SLAG!” Nigel’s cock pumped its potent seed deep into Wendy’s cunt.

Having been well-taught by Wendy, he kept pumping away in her twat with his guided missile until Wendy’s cries became almost continuous and louder. Shaking with a huge orgasm that wracked her whole body, she climaxed, impaled on his big black member.

“OH, OH, OH, AH, OH, OH NIGEL! YOUR COCK! YOUR FUCKING COCK!” the sexy redhead belted out in ecstasy, skin flushed, and covered by a sheen of sweat from her sexual exercise.

As they lay there, carefully flipping over so Nigel’s cock remained inside Wendy, enjoying the feeling as long as possible, Wendy began to quiz her lover about Jenny.

“How’s it going with Jenny? Any action so far?”

“We’ve had a couple of personal moments. She caught me as I was coming out of the bathroom after wanking and saw my cock. I think she liked it, but it was in my shorts, so she didn’t get a real look. And then we had a touchy-feely moment in the pantry. It is just going to be Jenny and myself alone in the house for a few days. Maybe she’ll try something. I know she’s gagging for it, but she isn’t like you,” Nigel informed his lover and mentor.

Wendy smiled at the promising beginnings of her plot to bring Jenny into her camp. All she could do was encourage Nigel to be bold.

“I know she wants it, but you are going to have to be bold with her. But smart too. Push, but don’t scare her off. She wants to get swept off her feet. You just have to arrange that. And whatever you do, don’t mention us,” Wendy instructed.

After Nigel had left, Wendy showered and then lazing nude on the bed, sent Jenny a text: “I just want to thank you for bringing the boys over swimming the other day. We’ll have to do it again. BTW, how is it going with Nigel? I hope well. Be bold, I can’t imagine him turning you down. Wishing you luck!”

Getting back from his run, a sweaty Nigel walked into the house and sat down at the bar in the kitchen, where Jenny was busy rearranging a cupboard.

“Great run! I’m knackered! Is it okay if take a shower?” Nigel asked his buxom hostess.

Sensing an opportunity, Jenny quickly told him, “Sure, but why don’t you use the shower in my bedroom? I want to clean the one you usually use as soon as I’m done here. And take off those sweaty clothes and throw them in the laundry.”

Nigel stripped off his shirt, showing off his gleaming chocolate brown smooth bare chest, much to Jenny’s secret delight.

susana2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
susana2024

“The running shorts too. It’s okay, I’ve seen plenty of teen boys in their briefs,” Jenny instructed, taking a chance.

Nigel quickly complied, peeling down his shorts, exposing first his massive cock bulge, and then his wonderful brief-clad ass to the blonde. As he sauntered away, Jenny was mesmerized by the sight. She could imagine those perfect man buns working as he lay on top of her, screwing her pussy with his magnificent prick. Jenny also wondered what had come over her lately, but right now she didn’t care. She was a woman on a mission.

Carefully listening to what was going on, Jenny made her way to her bedroom as soon as she heard the shower going in the en-suite. Kicking off her shoes, she sat against the headboard, planning her next move. Unfortunately, she was getting cold feet. What could she do that wouldn’t look silly and camp? She was wearing her usual shorts and a cami, nothing hot or sexy, although the camisole showed her girls off pretty well. Should she change into a sexier outfit? What if Nigel turned her down and told her husband or son?

Just as the butterflies were getting bad, she received a text from Wendy. She decided to take Wendy’s advice and be bold. She may be a bit chunky, but she was still cute. Guys still looked at her tits. She could always say it was a mistake, that she had been drinking.

Just then the shower stopped. Jenny stood up and pretended to be getting something from a drawer. She noticed that Nigel’s fresh clothes were on her bed. As that bit of fortunate trivia dawned on Jenny, Nigel opened the bathroom door and stepped into the room. Fully naked!

“OH FUCK!” Nigel called out, attempting to cover his crotch.

Jenny felt a strange calm come over her at this moment. Which was surprising considering the hunk of manhood that stood a couple of feet away in front of her.

“Sorry, Nigel. It’s okay. I’ve seen men naked before,” she said soothingly, yet somehow flirtatiously.

Although Nigel knew that she was interested in him, and had been encouraged to seduce Jenny by Wendy (who had said she was willing), the shock of this moment still took him aback. He slowly edged to his clothes.

Wendy stepped up to him and grabbed his arm, keeping him from picking up his clothes. Then the short buxom blonde looked him in the eye.

“I guess I haven’t been truthful with you, Nigel. I was in here hoping to see your cock. I wanted to see if what they said about black men was true. I know this sounds bad, but please don’t tell my husband or Jason,” Jenny told him.

At this moment Nigel knew that what he had sensed about Jenny, and what Wendy told him about Jenny, was true. She wanted to have sex with him. Now he could proceed with confidence. Confidence bolstered by Wendy’s tutelage. He removed his hand from his crotch and proudly displayed his manhood to the older blonde, twenty-six years his senior.

“Do you like it? Go ahead and touch it if you want, Jenny,” said Nigel encouragingly.

“Oh yeah! I like it. It’s so big alright. So big,” Jenny gushed as she started to fondle it.

“Go ahead, do whatever you want with it,” Nigel encouraged the BBW blonde as he began to harden.

Feeling sheepish, but going ahead anyway, Jenny began to stroke it, feeling it enlarge and harden in her hand. It was her first experience with an un-cut cock and she found it fascinating as she pulled back the foreskin, exposing his large glans. At this point, she didn’t quite know how to proceed. She felt like a sixteen-year-old girl again in the presence of this hunk of a Mandingo. But one thing was for sure, now, more than ever, she wanted to feel this huge black cock inside of her.

“Do you think I’m pretty?” Jenny finally got up the nerve to ask, frustrated that she couldn’t think of a more original line.

“Absolutely! You have a smashing body and I’ve been admiring your tits ever since I got here. I love full-bodied women,” Nigel replied, the last comment merely a compliment thrown in to seal the deal with Jenny.

Because Nigel had no idea if he liked BBWs. He had never had one before and she was the opposite of lithe, sexy, Wendy. But as he looked at Jenny’s voluptuous body, beckoning cleavage, and bare thighs, he knew he wanted to find out.

“That’s good because I’ve been attracted to you ever since you got here, too. Would you like to see them? My tits, I mean?” Wendy offered, desperate for him.

“I’d love to see them. I’ll do whatever you like, Jenny. Whatever,” the last added by Nigel in a salacious leer.

Boldly, Jenny pulled her cami off and then reached back and undid her bra, shucking it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.

“Do you like them?” Jenny asked as she proudly modeled her tits for Nigel.

“They’re fucking smashing!” Nigel opined as he reached out and began to fondle them.

And they were. Big and very full with nice pink nipples. They were the biggest tits he had ever seen in person and he wasn’t disappointed. Topless, Jenny was transformed into a very sexy woman. It was true that she had love handles spilling from her sides and belly over the top of her shorts, but that didn’t seem to detract. She was a very desirable woman, and at this moment, Nigel knew he had to shag her.

But before he could do anything, Jenny broke away and grabbed her phone from the bed, telling him to pose. Pose he did as she snapped pics of his cock.

Then tossing the phone aside, she said, “Something to remember you by. Now, where were we?”

Shoving her back onto the bed, Nigel climbed on top of her and began to suck her nipples, saying, “Right here.”

With Nigel on her, sucking and fondling her tits, it was like one of the porn videos she had watched come to life. She could feel his rock-hard cock brush her thighs as he pleasured her boobs. What would come next couldn’t be like sex with her husband where the next thing they would do is fuck. No, Jenny decided, this had to be hotter. Like the women in the videos, she had to suck his cock.

However, Nigel had a different plan. Fondling her jugs, he worked his mouth down over her soft belly and down to her shorts. Next, he removed her shorts and underwear with her help. Jenny lifted her ass so he could fully remove them. Nigel was pleased with what he saw. She had a bit of a FUPA which seemed to accentuate her pussy. Pink lips protruded from her, obviously rather large. All of this was covered in light brown pubic hair that was trimmed for bikini wear. Somehow it added to the ripeness of her, appropriate on a middle-aged mom, and a bit exotic because all the girls he had fucked had been either bald or trimmed to just a small landing strip above.

Expertly, Nigel inserted first one finger, then another, into her snatch. His other hand went back to her tits. The soft fullness of her excess belly and waist was far more attractive than he thought it would be. It seemed to offer a comforting plushness for sexual pleasure.

Jenny moaned and lifting her knees, spread her legs for him. Her blonde hair splayed over the pillow and her large soft tits fell to either side when not being grabbed. Tentatively, Nigel put his face into her pussy, eliciting another sigh. She made no sign to stop him, but rather touched his head, encouragingly. Then Nigel went to town. First, he sucked each of her cunt lips in turn, enjoying her meat flaps. Having done his preliminary work, Nigel went to town with his tongue, sticking it in her hole as he spread it, exposing her clit. Like her beef curtains, it was quite large. Swirling his tongue around it, he elicited comments of delight.

“Oh god, Nigel, I love your tongue! Mmm, right there,” Jenny cooed.

Jenny was surprised at how good a lover this young man was. She assumed he’d just mount her and fuck her like had been her experience with boys his age back when she was nineteen. But instead, he was setting her snatch on fire with his tongue. And if there was anything Jenny loved, it was getting her pussy eaten. It was her husband’s specialty.

“Mmm…do you like my red snapper? ‘Cause my red snapper loves you!” she told Nigel, using her husband’s pet term for her cunt.

Nigel gave a muffled affirmative, but Jenny wasn’t listening, because a tsunami of ecstasy just hit her body. Pulling his face tightly into her “red snapper”, she bucked and lifted her hips as she shook with orgasm. Her houseguest had earned his keep with this one!

Nigel was pleased with his work, and for the most part, enjoyed his first time with a pussy with hair on it. However, he decided that he did prefer them bald. The hair could get in his mouth and detract from the experience. He would have to get her to shave it at the first opportunity.

After she recovered, Jenny positioned Nigel on his back on the bed as she took her place above him, his massive dick in her face. Cupping his balls, then grabbing his shaft with her hands, Jenny peeled back the foreskin and ran her tongue around his glans. She licked his shaft, then back to his glans. Finally, she took the plunge and put her mouth over it. It was big and mouth-filling, more than she could handle. Relegating herself to the upper half of the big black cock, she sucked for all she was worth.

At one time, when she was younger, Jenny was quite the cocksucker. However, in the last few years, she only gave about four blowjobs a year. Now, however, she was enjoying pleasuring him like she had done to her dates when she was young. She could taste his pre-cum, but had no intentions of letting him cum in her mouth. She didn’t particularly care for the taste and texture of cum. Most of the time, her tits were the target of her partner’s ejaculation—that is if he got it away from her face in time. Either way, she preferred her lovers to cum on the outside of her mouth.

“Oh god, Mrs. S, you are such a randy bitch! Such a beautiful cocksucker!” Nigel gushed as the pleasure worked up from his balls as the blonde went up and down on him.

Sensing he was getting close to cumming, Jenny stopped and whispered, “I need you to screw me, NOW!”

Jenny flipped over on her back and spread her legs while Nigel mounted the blonde BBW fleshpot and guided his missile into her cunt. He spent a few moments rubbing her clit with his glans—something he had learned from Wendy. He then slowly entered her cavern. Jenny helped by spreading her pussy lips.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh god! That’s big! So big…oh Nigel…oh god you’re stretching me out!” Jenny mewled.

Nigel gave the older woman no quarter, but filled her up and began to fuck her. Faster and faster he went, making her moan. Mostly “Oh, ohs” but other whispered and often incoherent words. He was surprised how much he enjoyed her fleshy thighs and big soft belly against his flesh. When he began to fuck her harder, all of that belly flab began to jiggle and bounce. Her big tits were bouncing up and down as well, like obscene fleshy metronomes to his thrusts. The sight of those big melons dancing while Jenny closed her eyes and bit her lower lip was erotic in the extreme.

Nigel realized just how much he liked pleasuring older women. He decided that when he got back to the U.K. he needed to find a randy old slag to roger. One like Wendy or Jenny. Because shagging these two old bints was the best sex he’d ever had!

“Oh, oh, oh, oh…so big…so fucking big…oh, oh, oh…it hurts…it hurts so good…so good,” Jenny murmured as her cunt was pounded.

“You like my big black cock fucking your white cunt? Do you like me making you my bitch? ‘Cause I’m going to fuck the shit out of your mommy cunt!” Nigel declared, on top and in charge.

It was all her recent fantasies rolled together. Being taken by this big strong Mandingo and his huge cock. Held under his body and fucked hard. Made to submit to his unbridled sexual lust. Being made submissive as he made degrading comments while he fucked her like a slut. She was feeling a strong urge to be tied up while being fucked by him. Jenny relished the idea of being helpless as he used her in any way he desired. She had run into a couple of pics of women tied up or restrained in her internet porn search, and now she understood the attraction.

All of this was almost more than Jenny could bear. She was reduced to a constant string of “Mmm” and “Oh” as he pounded her snapper as she alternately opened and closed her eyes, either savoring his strong naked body on top of her or giving in to her image of being taken and used helplessly when her eyes were closed.

“How do you like my dick fucking your red snapper now? What would your husband think of you being such a dirty fucking slut?” Nigel growled, sensing her desire to be humiliated and used.

“Oh god! OOOOH, OOAAWWEE! OH GOD, I”m…OOOOHHH!” Jenny gasped as her cunt contracted and her fleshy body shook in a blinding orgasm.

Jenny’s obscene, fleshy belly and big tits bouncing and shaking started to trigger Nigel’s orgasm. When Jen’s cunt contracted on his cock, it sent him over the top. There was something indescribably hot about fucking a BBW woman, Nigel decided. The fact that she was giving him a unique sexual experience and looked so erotic doing so, had made him re-evaluate BBWs. He was hooked. He could see that her thick pussy juice now covered his cock as it pistoned in and out of her hairy snatch.

“OH FUCK, BABY! OH FUCK YOU FUCKING SLAG…YOU FUCKING SLAG!” were the words Nigel spat out as his cock exploded deep in Jenny’s cunt.

Nigel finally disengaged from Jenny’s pussy and rolled over next to her, caressing her big jugs. He was already planning his next round and told her so.

“I’m gonna fuck you doggy-style, like a bitch, next,” Nigel commanded.

Enthralled with his cock and the experience, and excited by doing the forbidden and cheating on her husband with a teenager, all Jenny could say was, “Yes. Fuck me like a bitch in heat, honey.”

Again, Nigel found Jenny’s BBW ass erotic as he plowed his cock into her cunt from behind. The way her big ass rippled with every thrust of his dick into her was a treat to the eyes. And when Jenny begged him to spank her, his pleasure went off the charts.

He began to spank her hard, in syncopation with his thrusts. The meaty sound of his hand hitting her soft flesh echoed in the room, accompanied by the fleshy sound of their bodies colliding as they fucked.

The sharp pain of the spanks combined and contrasted with the sparks from her clit to send her into overdrive.

“Oh god, YES! I’m such a dirty whore…such a cheating wife…spank me…oh god! Spank me and fuck me!” Jenny cried out boldly, reveling in her whorish debauchery.

Jenny knew that she was going to add spanking to her repertoire of perversions. The list was growing long now: Big black cock, young men, being dominated, tied up or restrained, and now, spanking.

Just like before, Nigel’s BBC triggered her climax quickly. Once again, shaking as a woman possessed, Jenny cried out in an unintelligible cry and moan as she came. And just like before, the contractions of her fuck hole sent Nigel into orbit with his orgasm. After finishing, he pulled out, his black cock covered with her creamy juice and his cum. A last few droplets of cum were extracted by hand and shot onto Jenny’s ass.

Meanwhile, around the block, Wendy was picking out some spicy lingerie for later tonight. Her neighbor, Bob Pearson, was coming over for his usual fuck. He had originally blackmailed her into fucking him, but now she had grown to enjoy it as a counterpart to her young men. Bob appreciated her dressed up in her boudoir wear and loved to take pics of her modeling it. He also enjoyed fucking her while she wore it. Nigel, Jason, Spencer, and Ro’Shawn, et. al. seemed in a hurry to have her take it off and fuck her naked. Such was the impatience of youth. While their youthful sexual vigor was wonderful, Bob didn’t do too bad himself with his hard seven-inch cock. It’s just that he couldn’t cum as often as the teens. Which helped shorten their obligatory trysts. But everyone went away satisfied.

As she went about looking in her special drawer, Wendy received a text from Jenny, “I saw it,” was the only thing it said.

Wendy was surprised that Jenny had made her move this quick, but texted back, “Nice! Is it big?”

The answer Jenny came back with was, “Yes it’s huge! Here is a pic.”

Sure enough, a picture arrived of Nigel’s unmistakable big black cock that was instantly recognizable to Wendy.

“Did you two get naughty?” She texted back.

“Yes we did and it was wonderful!” was Jenny’s reply.

“I wouldn’t mind having that monster screw me,” Wendy shot back.

“I’ll send him over to swim tomorrow, but tonight he’s mine,” Jenny replied.

Wendy was surprised that Jenny was willing to share, not realizing that Jenny was doing it for the same reasons that she wanted to share Nigel with Jenny—to put the other woman in a position to keep their dirty little secret just that, a secret.

****************************************

The next day Wendy was waiting expectantly in stockings with garters, a mini skirt, and a blouse unbuttoned to the extreme, for Nigel.

When he arrived she immediately quizzed him, “So, did you have your way with Jenny?”

Somewhat taken aback, the Brit teen acknowledged what had gone on between himself and Jason’s mum.

Moving to the bed and languidly stretching out her long legs for full effect, Wendy said, “Good boy. Now tell me all about it. I want all the details. In fact, I want you to do everything you did to her to me.”     

Shoving Wendy back on the bed as he crawled atop her, Nigel spread her legs with his knees as he removed her blouse. Wendy wasn’t wearing a bra this time, so he started by sucking her perfectly round 34-C tits.

“I started by sucking her tits like this,” Nigel told the fifty-something vixen.

“Mmm, that’s a good start. Who’s boobs do you like better? Mine or hers?” Wendy inquired in a saucy tone of voice.

“Mmm, yours, of course,” Nigel replied tactfully.

“You’re a liar, of course. Jenny has bigger tits, but I think mine are more shapely,” Wendy opined.

Removing his clothes and exposing his massive fuck stick, Nigel next put his face in Wendy’s pussy and began to lick her moistening bald cunt.

Pausing, he remarked, “I can tell you right now that I like your bare pussy better than her hairy one to eat.”

Feeling the ecstasy build, Wendy remarked, “No one likes eating hairy pie. Isn’t my waxed pussy so sexy and inviting?”

Nigel didn’t answer, rather he buried his face in his work, tonguing Wendy’s clit now teasingly, building her pleasure to the boiling point. Finally, she orgasmed, pulling his face in hard as she came.

“Oh god, Nigel, that was good. Did she cum like me?” Wendy asked.

“Fuck yeah she came. She came just like you did. She loved me eating her cunt,” Nigel bragged.

Nigel moved up on Wendy’s body until he shoved his cock into her face.

Nigel told her, “She sucked my dick like a fucking slag, and now I’m gonna face-fuck you just like I did with her.”

This wasn’t exactly accurate, but Nigel was taking advantage of the situation, shoving his cock in and out of Wendy’s open mouth as he held her head.

Bob, the neighbor, would have appreciated the erotic sight of this had he been there with his camera—the muscled black young man fucking the older tigress’ mouth with his BBC. All Wendy could do was take it, helpless to resist. That is if she wanted to resist, which she didn’t.

Feeling bold, Nigel told Wendy, “Fuck yeah! suck it you ginger slut. Suck it just like your blonde girlfriend sucked it!”

Nigel was on a tear now, and mentally debated cumming in her mouth, but decided to fuck her instead. With the taste of Nigel’s pre-cum in her mouth, she was ready for his full load, but he pulled it out and, quick as lightning, was sticking his dick into her bald snatch. Shoving it past her swollen cunt lips, Nigel put it deep inside of her and began fucking her.

Wendy’s trim, hard, body bounced as Nigel fucked her. Her tits did their usual up and down motion in time with his pounding as Wendy’s brown eyes glittered with sexual arousal. Teen boys were so fickle—he had been fucking Jenny just like this yesterday, and probably this very morning, yet at this moment, he acted as if she was the only one for him. But Wendy didn’t care, she wasn’t looking for a relationship, she was looking to get fucked, and if her lovers were disposable, why should she complain if they also wanted to fuck any halfway decent piece of ass offered to them. As long as she had their full attention when they were with her, it was fine.

“Is this how you fucked Jenny? Did you fuck her fat blonde cunt like this? Did your big black cock stretch her out and made her scream?” Wendy queried defiantly.

“Jenny was absolutely gagging for my cock. I fucked her fat body and hairy cunt just like this, Wendy. Just like I’m fucking you now. She was my fucking bitch and I made her scream. How about you? Are you my fucking bitch? Are you going to scream too?” Nigel taunted the auburn-haired slut.

“I’ll fuck your cock better than that fat blonde bitch ever could, Nigel. I’ll fuck you so hard you’ll never forget who the best fuck of your life was, you Brit bastard!” Wendy hissed back, challenging him.

Now they were both fucking like wild animals, each trying to out-fuck the other. Wendy’s tall, slim, body was a contrast to the buxom blonde’s fleshy belly, body, and big natural tits. At that moment, Nigel realized how much he enjoyed the contrast. It was like eating two different entrees! While Jenny was obscene and fleshy, Wendy’s perfect trim body was the more athletic fuck, and she quickly made him cum.

“OH FUCK, YOU RANDY FUCKING BITCH!” the teenager cried out in the throes of ecstasy.

By now, Nigel was well-trained by Wendy and continued to fuck her amazing snatch. He also continued his dirty talk as he resumed screwing the mature redhead.

“I’m gonna fill your fucking cunt with my baby cream just like I did with Jenny. I hope I knock the both of you up,” the nineteen-year-old boasted.

“Fill me up with your seed and give me a bastard child just like you. Fuck my cunt you mother-fucker!” Wendy retorted.

But that was the last thing Wendy could say. All of her energy was directed to fucking his big cock. She was sweating like a whore in church as she bucked under him. It felt like her body was on fire! When he reached down and pinched her nipple, twisting it, she thought she was going to come unglued with the intense pleasure.

“OH FUCK, YOU BASTARD!” was all she could gasp as she felt herself cum under his sexual onslaught.

Once again, the auburn-haired beauty shook violently under him in the throes of extreme rapture. She came so hard her eyes rolled back in her head. Finally, the tremors subsided, leaving the vixen spent, helplessly pinned under his body.

“I bet that was better than it was with that fat blonde cunt, Jenny,” Wendy asserted.

“Nobody beats you, my dear, nobody!” was all Nigel could say, adding, “I want to fuck you doggy-style next, just like I did with Jenny.”

Wendy smiled at the sexual satyr she had created. This was going to be a very good day! And later, for Jenny, it was going to be a very good night!

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments