Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pee Perverts: A Pimp Before Christmas

"A perverted way to pay for Christmas"

19
10 Comments 10
11.2k Views 11.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Recommended Read
Ex-Penthouse Pet – that was always the draw; the thing which always made me stand-out from the other girls on the book. No longer the firmest; probably not the prettiest and certainly not the dirtiest. If the guys wanted dirty, they paid extra for ‘Evil Evie’. But Evie was booked - her huge, gravity-defying bra-less tits already scheduled for a soaking in a wet T-Shirt-meets-pissing-contest which pulled in a lot of money.

“I’m really not all that fond of watersports,” I complained, looking at what was expected. “Same with spanking or ‘getting a little rough’. It’s okay to play tie-up for the regular price, though.”

“I’ll pay you double,” Hunter said, casually peeling notes off his bankroll.

“Triple,” I said, thinking about the meagre pile of presents under the fake Christmas tree in my little apartment.

Little Lottie deserved more.

The fingers unpeeling the notes paused and I felt the attention focus on my tits; my centrefold cleavage. Sagging a little now, of course… but still saleable.

The cold purity of the assessment set my heart racing. There were younger girls, prettier girls… was I still worth…?

“Fine.” I took the proffered notes. The quantity had been adjusted upwards by 20 per cent, even accounting for the triple play.

“You’ve given me more than I…”

“I want you to keep your clothes on.” Hunter unzipped the trousers of his bespoke suit and wriggled his hips until his long ebony cock was hanging between us. Even though the tip was hanging towards his polished shoes, I knew that Hunter’s cock was bone hard; that he was fully aroused.

“You’re going to pay me extra to keep my clothes on? That makes a change.” My pimp inclined his head, acknowledging the joke.

“The money’s for the inconvenience. There’s something else…” Hunter reached inside his inner jacket pocket and pulled out a jewellery box. There was a hint of triumph as he showed me what was inside.

Earrings.

“They’re beautiful. Sri Lankan Sapphires?”

“Hand cut. They’re the same colour as your eyes.”

“You really are cruel,” I said, admiring Hunter’s taste for the finer things in life as he brushed back my hair and fixed the earrings in place.

“Perfectly matched and exquisitely beautiful.” Hunter smiled broadly as I took a hold of his cock.

“Are you talking about me again?” I asked demurely, watching for the muscular tic on Hunter’s cheek as I stroked his cock.

“You always were my fantasy.” It was fortunate for me that Hunter liked the good things in life - fast cars, big houses, flash yachts… and the centrefold from the first porno mag he’d wanked off to.

“I like that I made you shoot your load before I even met you.” I pulled down hard on Hunter’s cock; hard enough to make him gasp as I filled his head with my dirty words. “Your spunk splattering over my naked body.” One of my clients said listening to me talk dirty was like apple and cinnamon for a man’s libido – luxurious decadence that comes at the end of a meal.

“Your tits are magnificent.” I peered down into my cleavage and saw that my breasts were jiggling with the movement of my hand.

“Are you going to come on them?” I pinched my fingers around the fat head of Hunter’s glans. “I want you to spray my face and tits with your hot, sticky mess. I want to watch your cock spasm in front of my face… and try to catch as much of it in my mouth as I can.”

“I want to piss on you.”

Damn it! I’d been hoping that I’d diverted that train of thought.

I moaned loudly, as though it was the sexiest suggestion I’d ever heard. Pressing my belly against the hot hard cock to nullify any thoughts Hunter had of letting fly with a torrent of piss - there was no way he would risk the precious cotton threads of his suit or the Italian leather of his shoes.

My clothes were fair game, of course, and even the expensive earrings were easily washed.

Hunter dropped his hand lower, below my waist, feeling the curve of my buttocks. I groaned as he forced his fingers inwards, pressing into the crack of my arse.

“Are you thinking about my anus? Your cock nudging its way up my well-lubricated anal passage?” I made sure to emphasise the well-lubricated part, as the last thing I wanted was for Hunter to bend me over and try pushing his swollen cock up my unlubricated arse. “Your cock emptying its load. My body shuddering as I climax around its shaft… buried deep in my arse.”

“You know how much I like burying my cock in your arse but right now…” I kicked my shoes off as Hunter stepped away from me – there was no point letting them get soaked if he really was going to piss on me. “On your knees.” I was careful to keep the ice-cold veneer of control in my expression – it wouldn’t do well to expose the effect that Hunter’s dominant alpha male had on me.

I’d do anything for him.

Anything.

“What are you going to do to me?”

“I’m going to piss on you.” It was very matter-of-fact but the rough edge to his voice revealed the depth of his arousal. My own blood rushed south, making my vagina throb with heavy need.

I offered my blouse, bra and cleavage, gasping as I squashed the tender flesh with my arms. My breasts were aching for his touch… my nipples standing to attention, visible inside the protective cups of my bra.

“You know I don’t like being pissed on,” I said, allowing an emotional quiver into my faltering voice.

“I know.”

Except by you.

I pressed my ankles together under my bum and dug my nails into my thighs as I looked at the little slit in the end of Hunter’s huge appendage.

I loved everything that came out of that little slit…

Being pissed on by Hunter was one of the most erotic things in my life and the scrap of rose silk being pulled tightly across my pussy was wet before the first of Hunter’s urine squirted against the top of my rib cage.

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS



Every nerve-ending tingled as the stream of hot pee exploded against my skin. Rivulets formed, tracing their way down into my bra and blouse as a storm of arousal filled my lungs and crushed my heart.

“Holy fuck!” Dragging my fingers off my spreading thighs, I pulled the loose hair off my shoulders, as if trying to protect it. Hunter followed the movement, spotted the Sapphires and adjusted his aim. As his stream fired into my golden tresses, a surge of cold excitement ran down my spine following the instructions for my bladder to empty itself into my silk panties. Hunter’s hot piss trickled down over my face while I luxuriated in the sensation of wet heat spreading around and over my aching pussy.

It was perfect; it was what I lived for.

“I know you hate it, but I need you to open your mouth.” I was concentrating on what was happening in my panties and the fantasies in my head, so didn’t respond straight away. Hunter pressed his fingers into my hair and I gave a helpless murmur as he pulled my hair hard enough to tip my head back.

As his fist held my hair, Hunter stroked my face tenderly with his fingers… and then there was hot flesh resting heavily on my chin.

His cock.

I let my hands drop, but they didn’t go back onto my thighs – Hunter was so close that he probably wouldn’t be able to see that they had gone under my skirt, between my already-spread thighs.

A magical dizziness made my head swim as my fingertips cruised along the piss-sodden material of my panties. My touch was feather-light as I didn’t dare rub my pissy pussy.

Just the thought of doing it made me groan.

“It won’t be that bad,” Hunter said softly, mistaking the noise of my groan for reluctance.

A rush of desire demanded more from my fingers as Hunter lined up his cock and my open mouth. He gave a happy little murmur as I parried the tip of his intruding cock with my tongue.

I savoured the taste of him.

The taste of his cock.

I thought about Hunter using the hold on my hair to simply stuff his cock down my throat but directed his desires by curling my tongue into an inviting scoop, ready to collect Hunter’s liquid. The physical acceptance made my blood boil as the last of my own pee leaked out against my fingers.

As the heat of my urine faded, I mashed my fingers against the most sensitive parts of my pussy; the squirm of pleasure became a writhe of protest as hot liquid gathered in the hollow of my tongue.

Hunter’s piss.

I didn’t want him to see how much I wanted it and did everything I could to escape his hold.

“Don’t move,” he warned, holding me in place with a strength which surprised me.

The thought of being helpless; of being at his mercy, sent a wicked thrill of excitement into the cold wet heat of my pussy. I swallowed his offering – making it appear as though I was having to do it to breathe.

My carefully-tailored expression gave the impression that drinking Hunter’s piss was the most abhorrent thing I had ever done in my life.

My quiver of excitement was a shiver of horror to him.

“You never said anything about making me drink it,” I complained, pulling against the bond of his hands even as I rubbed harder between my legs. This was something I had fantasised about.

A growl of pleasure sounded in Hunter’s chest as he used his hips to drag the tip of his cock around my lips. There was no let-up in the pressure of his hold as he stopped with his cock resting on my lower lip.

“What are you…?”

Liquid trickled down into my mouth.

Hot.

Salty.

Tangy.

It was maddeningly erotic and the pleasure was beyond anything I had managed during my frig-fantasies.

I swallowed again.

“Please stop it, Hunter. Please don’t.” The words said one thing, but mouth said another - it was open and eager. “Please.” Hunter ignored my plea and obliged my need by peeing again. The pleasure between my legs spiked suddenly as I rubbed hard and fast while doing the dirtiest thing imaginable.

Focusing on my pleasure, I no longer cared if Hunter saw. “Oh fuck!” I became a spluttering prisoner of an orgasmic bubble radiating out from between my legs.

Only Hunter’s black cock penetrated the white wall of my pleasure. I clung to it as wave after wave of pleasure threatened to wash me away; they cascaded over me and washed through me, a tsunami bringing ecstatic relief – washing away the pressure of my dirty desires.

When my orgasm was done, I found myself free of Hunter’s hold. I closed my mouth over his cock, relishing the freedom to surge upwards, welcoming the wet heat it offered into my throat.

He groaned as I sucked on it and wanked it, tugging on his ball sack and the root of his cock; a frenzy of carnal craving. “I want your spunk,” I whispered breathily, using my saliva as lubricant while I wanked Hunter’s cock against my lips.

“No shit. I kinda got that.”

“You did?” I asked innocently. “Well?” I curled my tongue into the collecting scoop shape once again.

“Oh fuck. I can’t believe…”

“The woman of your wank fantasies is going to swallow your spunk as well as your piss?” Hunter jerked in response to my dirty words, and emitted a sound which seemed to combine both pleasure and pain as his cock spat violently into my open mouth.

He watched, with wide, disbelieving eyes as I took his spunky offering and swallowed… and then milked his cock for more until the tightness finally drained from his balls.

“You’re amazing.” Hunter sounded awed. “I didn’t think you’d…” I stood up, allowing him to examine the way my piss-soaked clothes clung to my body.

“Only for you, Hunter. Only for you.” I ran my fingers across the exposed curves of my breasts, collecting golden droplets which I gathered and swallowed. “You know how much I hate watersports.”

I saw something twist inside him; something which made him want to keep me just for himself. “You know what? I might get one of the other girls to cover tonight.”

I feigned surprise. “What about the earrings?” I made sure both the earring and my eyes caught the best of the light.

“They’d be wasted on anyone but you.”

“And the money?”

“Buy Lottie something special.”

Published 
Written by AbigailThornton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments