Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally Breaks Out...Chapter One

"Newly single after ten years of marriage, a suburban housewife dates a charming Black man"

27
6 Comments 6
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Sally is my former wife, parts of this story are true, most of it is my fantasy"

It had been almost six months since her husband of ten years moved out leaving her with two kids, a house to manage, and a considerable amount of unresolved anger. Married at twenty-three, her life had an outward perfection to it. Two normal healthy kids, a nice home, and financial security, it was all cold comfort when you have a disintegrating marriage. With her husband out of her life she had an opportunity for meaningful change. Sex was constantly on her mind. Recently while the gardener was working in the yard she entered her bedroom and noticed him looking her way. Conscious of his gaze, yet ignoring him she began to undress. It was a cheap thrill for her, but she relished the daring of it. She needed a man.

Friends had fixed her up with their divorced brothers and workmates. They all proved to be duds who hadn’t moved on from their failed marriages. Like most she turned to the internet, spending hours lurking on dating sites before she finally posted a profile on Fling. There was little talk of long-term relationships there, it was about casual, fun dating and casual sex. Her profile, a head shot, and some geographic data were quite simple. She desired to meet a man over forty for all the usual reasons. She was swamped with replies. 

One she kept returning to was Rodney, a great-looking Black man. His profile was a little too perfect to believe but he was great looking. Was he really a widower with an Ivy League degree, grown children and his own international business? She doubted it but she decided to be adventurous and responded with a simple “Hi.” What followed was a flurry of DMs that culminated in an hour-long FaceTime call that sealed the deal for Sally, not only was he handsome, he was intelligent and funny. They agreed to meet for dinner in Manhattan, a short train ride to Grand Central for her.

Socially liberal she had no problem dating a black man though she couldn’t shake some of her preconceived notions about their sexual prowess. That made doing what she was about to do that much more interesting and exciting. Her masturbation fantasies always involved an unrestrained sexuality, she longed to act on that reverie.

With the kids at their father’s, she spent Saturday preening and fretting over what to wear. Totally out of character, she opted for an above-the-knee skirt, sheer blouse, and a balconette bra that gave her a nice bit of cleavage, visible through the blouse. Thigh-highs and heels finished the ensemble.  On the way out she decided a blazer would be appropriate for the train ride. She left the house full of sexually charged anticipation. 

Ciro’s, an Italian eatery, was a short walk from Grand Central; he was waiting outside. A peck on the cheek, and a comment on how great she looked, they sat down to eat. After a glass of wine, she made the pretence of being warm and put her blazer on an empty chair. His attention was immediately drawn to her breasts. He commented on how great and sexy that look was. “Is it too daring?” she asked.

“Daring would be that blouse with no bra”, he replied. After they ordered she excused herself and went to the ladies where she removed the bra, stuffing it in her clutch. Her breasts were completely visible now, her heart was pounding when she returned to the table.

mariann_love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariann_love

“Is that better?” she asked. 

“They’re beautiful”, he replied. And they were, perky with sensitive pink nipples, that revealed her state of arousal. She’d never done anything like that in her life, it was liberating and exciting. She was his for the taking.

Dinner was great as was her charming and seductive companion. She was surprised when he suggested they go to his favorite uptown place for a drink. They spent the whole ride exploring each other’s bodies. His hands on her breasts and between her legs had her steaming. His cock was everything she imagined, she had never felt so wanton in her life. Why the hell were they going uptown? Another drink was the last thing on her mind.

Monte’s was an Upper West Side sports bar with a mostly Black clientele, they all seemed to know Rodney.  He wanted to show her off. She was okay with that and when he offered to take her blazer she was okay with that. She wanted to please him. She looked great: long legs, beautiful strawberry blonde hair, flawless skin, and those lovely breasts, on display for all to see. It was something she savored, everybody wanted her. It was pretty obvious to his drinking buddies that he’d found a hot one.

The presentation over, Rodney called an Uber for the ride to his place. Once in the car, he began unbuttoning her blouse, it was soon on the seat. He was sucking her breast and unbuttoning her skirt as they crawled through New York traffic. Her skirt and panties soon joined the blouse on the seat. When he pushed his pants to the floor she took his, now rock-hard, dick in her mouth. This was the excitement she was looking for.

Somewhere around midtown she positioned herself on his lap and took him in. Her soaking pussy accommodated his big cock with a minimum of pain and extraordinary pleasure. Her orgasm was explosive and dripping. She was still naked when they arrived at his place. The driver handed Rodney a box of tissues to clean off the seat while he ogled Sally. She hurriedly dressed and followed Rodney to his apartment. 

Small and ill-kept it, was nothing like she expected. That, and his allowing her to split the check gave her some pause about who he really was, but she was intent on making the best of whatever came next. After freshening up in the bathroom she found Rodney sitting on the couch fiddling with his phone. Saying he wanted a reminder of the night, he began taking pictures. She got the drift and began undressing. Naked, except for her stockings and heels, she was now being videotaped. A little nervous about this, she nonetheless decided to give him a good show. She gently caressed her breasts, pinching her already erect nipple, and then going lower she began masturbating.

He, by then, had removed his pants and was playing with his dick. She got on her knees and began sucking him as he filmed away. After what seemed like forever, he came. Choking at first, she managed to swallow the whole load. Trading places, he expertly brought her to another climax with his talented tongue.  

Unwilling to spend the night with him she claimed the babysitter had to be home by midnight. She called an Uber and caught the 11 o’clock train home.

Published 
Written by BrianB25
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments