Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Fun With Shelly And Eve - Final

"What was, may not be, and could be quite different. Will love prevail?"

69
21 Comments 21
2.5k Views 2.5k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"Hi, I am back with Maxx and Rachel. We are working on many story updates. Here is the final chapter of A Little Fun with Shelly and Eve. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I would recommend you reread the first chapter. More to come soon. Read, share, and ENJOY. Jamie"

I looked at both of them as they looked at each other. There was concern on both their faces. I mean damn it, my wife had cheated with her new girlfriend and Shelly was afraid of what I was going to do.

Eve began, "Ed, I almost jumped Shelly when I got her naked at your house. Shelly has an incredible body, as you know. It was so much better than I had hoped. She is the most beautiful thing. It's like a dream for me. I wanted her so badly my pussy was soaked.

I restrained myself, and we drove to my house for me to change. When I had her in my bedroom, it was like I was a spider and had Shelly in my web. I did a little strip act for her as I undressed, hoping to light her fuse. I know it was lit already. Her eyes were full of lust, and she looked so horny, but we didn't do anything. I asked her to help me dress. Shelly fitted my bra, feeling my breasts, and helped me step into my thong panties. I could feel her hot breath on my skin as she pulled the thong in place, covering my bald pussy.

I was trembling with desire at that moment, so I faked the fact that I had to pee and ran to the bathroom to get away from her before I attacked her. The sexual tension was so thick we needed a machete to hack through it. I came back and rushed to get dressed so we could leave.

We met the girls and had a wonderful time. We had a delicious meal, lots of shots, and crazy drinks. I danced with each girl, but I dominated Shelly, and I was ready to fuck her right on the dance floor.

Ed, you must know that Shelly only reacted to me and was never aggressive. It was all me. I finally needed to feel her, so I dragged her to the ladies' room. I pulled her into a stall and looked into her eyes. She was dazed, but when I kissed her, she melted into me, and I took full advantage. I pulled up her skirt and pushed my hand into her thong. Her pussy was flooding, so my fingers easily slipped into her, rubbing her G-spot. I rubbed her clit with my thumb as I went in for the kill. In seconds, Shelly started cumming on my fingers, trembling and moaning into my mouth. She came so hard she almost collapsed, so I had to hold her up. I kissed her softly, lovingly, until she gathered herself.

When our breathing slowed, I whispered, 'Let's get out of here, your house!'

Shelly bit her lip and nodded; yes, we snuck out the back door and found my car; once inside, I jumped Shelly, kissing her, and we started making out like teenagers.

After we kissed and felt each other up, we needed a better place, so I drove Shelly home, and for the rest of the night, we had incredible lesbian sex. We fucked each other in all the ways lesbian fuck."

Eve stopped talking and took a drink of water.

I looked at Shelly. She was chewing her lip and squirming in her seat, wanting to talk.

"So, Shelly, take it from here," I suggested.

Shelly looked at Eve, then at me. She drank coffee and then started.

"It is hard to add much to what Eve has told you. I will add that I had never thought about cheating on you or being with a woman until Eve started to hit on me and talk about lesbian loving.

Eve told me about lesbian loving and I my weakened state, convinced me it would not be the same cheating, as if I had some guy with a big, hard cocked fucking me all the time.

Ed, I love you so much and have missed you so badly. I lost control, and once things started I was swept up in all the lust and couldn't stop it. Sex with Eve was incredible, she is a fantastic lover. Everything about it was so different. It was not better than sex with you Ed, which is also incredible, but lady love is completely different. I know you don't want to hear that, but Eve did things to me is that I had experienced with you, but Eve’s way was so much better. She made me cum so many times. She knew every place to kiss, touch, rub, bite, and God; she could eat pussy.

Ed, you are an incredible lover and amazing when you eat my pussy, but I am sorry to say that Eve is a twenty on a ten scale, and you are a full ten out of ten. It's not that you do anything wrong. It is just that Eve does everything so much more right. It is because a woman knows what a woman needs, and as good as any man is, they will never eat pussy as good as a woman. I’m sorry!

Dildo’s and a strap-on are a different story. As good as that big black strap-on felt fucking my horny pussy it can never compare to your beautiful hard cock, Ed. I mean, your cock is hot pulsing and alive while the strap-on is just not the same. The feeling, no heat, and texture are all totally different. They are plastic and are not alive. There is the physical part, a woman's hips don't move like a man's do. Though a woman can fuck another woman, a woman is designed to receive a good fucking, not to deliver one. So, a man will always be the superior fucker, never a woman.

Ed, when I took the therapist’s advice and I went out last night, I had no plans to get laid by a man or woman, I was just testing the lesbian waters. But once Eve rescued me from the lesbian, and started dancing with me, my sexual antenna was standing up tall. Our bodies pressed together, and our hands were all over each other. God, my pussy was dripping wet. Then Eve dragged me off the dance floor to the bathroom and into a stall. I was so horny I was ready for anything and everything. I wanted it all. I am sorry.

Ed, it all started when we had our Zoom talk yesterday. Normally I can get off while we talk giving me some sexual and emotional relief, but yesterday for some reason I could not get off and cum while we were on the Zoom. That left me so fucking horny for you, baby. I needed you so badly right then. But there was no way since you weren't here, like it has been for the past seven months. God, it is so damn hard when you are away. I stay horny all the time, and I have to fight my urges every day. I am so sorry Ed. I am just a horny woman craving sex.”

Shelly started to cry as she stopped for a minute. She drank coffee and wiped her eyes. I could feel her pain. I experienced some of the same thing, but I could jerk off everyday and did most days as did all the guys.

Shelly started again…

“But then, as we partied and Eve plied me with all the shots, my desire went wild, and I was out of control. I needed to cum so badly I had my hand between my legs. All I could think about was your hard cock fucking me.

When Eve saw the stated I was in she took advantage and dragged me to the bathroom into a stall. In the bathroom I went crazy, not thinking of anything but needing to cum. Eve was mean, not letting me get myself off. Then Eve stripped me, and I stripped her, and we saw each other naked, there was a lust filled explosion that started raging inside me. It was not for Eve but for you, Ed. God I needed your big cock right then, but you were not there.

Eve suddenly became your surrogate and seduced me fucking me with her fingers like they were your cock. She kissed me, and I melted. God, Ed, it was so fucking hot. Then her three fingers worked their magic, and I started to cum over and over, soaking her hand as she fucked my pussy. I even called your name as I came.

Ed baby, in my head, it was you kissing me, not Eve. It was your fingers sliding inside me, fingers fucking me. God, I came so hard thinking it was you. I almost collapsed.

But it was Eve who held me tight, not you. I wasn't thinking about Eve, only you, until she whispered, 'Baby, we need to leave.' Ed I realized you weren't there and suddenly knew what had happened and what would happen next."

I listened to each of them. I looked at them. Shelly had her hands under the table. From her graphic story and seeing the look on her face, I was sure she was playing with her pussy. That was a good thing; I wanted her to be as horny as she could be for what I had planned to happen next.

Shelly continued…

"When we got to the car, Eve pushed me against it and passionately kissed me. I thought she was going to fuck me right there, and Jesus, I was ready for it. Sorry baby, but it was no longer you, it was all Eve. All I wanted at that minute was to be fucked by somebody, and Eve was there, ready for me.

We dove into the car, broke the speed limit, and got to our house. When we got home, we stripped each other naked almost before the door closed. We kissed hard, and our hands were all over each other. Ed, I was utterly available now and quickly became Eve's playground. Baby, she ruled the field and made all the moves. Eve promptly pulled me down the hall and pushed me on the bed. Her mouth kissed me all over, and she did beautiful things to me. I closed my eyes, envisioning you between my legs, but when Eve's long tongue slithered up inside me and tickled my G-spot, I knew it was not you. My mind went blank, and I surrendered to Eve. Her tongue and fingers quickly pushed me into a sexual frenzy. I soon exploded cumming so hard that I could not stop and came continuously for almost an hour. I finally had to push Eve away, begging her, 'Please Stop,' or I thought I would die.

Once I recovered, I had to repay Eve, so I went down on her eating a woman for the first time. I thought I wouldn't like it, but I owed it to her, so I did it. Not knowing what to do, I did what I liked and what Eve had done to me. God Ed, it was incredible, and I loved her pussy. I went crazy unable to get enough of her.

Knowing I was pleasing Eve as she had pleased me was beautiful. It was such a turn-on. So, I ate her pussy until she pushed my head away and rolled on her side in a ball. My jaw is still sore from what I did. But I can still give you a hell of a blow job right now if you want!

After I made her cum and roll over. I felt amazing. We lay together, cuddling and kissing softly. Finally, I dosed off, sleeping briefly as Eve did, too.

I was woken by Eve, sitting on my hips with the big black strap-on dangling in my face. That thing was ten inches long, thick, and black as coal. You saw it. It scared me. I couldn't imagine being able to take that big cock in my little pussy.

Eve smiled down at me as she stroked that big black cock. As I watched her, my pussy started to get wet and twitch. My hetero side was back, and I needed to be fucked. I rose on my elbows, taking the big head in my mouth, and closed my eyes. You were there in my mouth, Ed. Yes, it was bigger than you, but it was you.

I sucked you and took you as deep as I could. I gagged but took you to the back of my throat. I stroked your shaft as I bobbed on you. It was surreal, and my pussy started to flood. I felt Eve's fingers fucking my pussy, loosening me up for that big boy.

I sucked and sucked, coating you with my saliva. I finally pushed you out and sat up, kissing Eve. I pushed her on her back and moved over her. I squatted and put the fat cockhead against my wet hole. God, it felt so big I was really afraid it would hurt me.

Eve reached up and pinched my nipples hard, twisting them, pulling them, and suddenly I came hard again. I shuddered, and as my pussy gushed, she gripped my hips, pulling me down on her big cock. Eve slammed her hips up against me, burying the black monster deep inside me.

I was shocked and screamed as she started to fuck me. I had never had a cock, real or fake, that big inside me before last night. The feeling was unbelievable, I just kept cumming over and over. I rode her as she fucked up into me. We set a rhythm, and we fucked for a long time. Big Blacky never got soft, so he was ready all the time. I kept cumming until finally, I had cum eight or ten times, and I collapsed on Eve. Our breasts mashed together, and our hard nipples poked each other, and we kissed.

I lay there like a corpse, totally sated and breathing erratically. My mind was blank for a while, but then I thought of you, Ed, stuck in that God-forsaken place. I missed you so much, and I realized what I had done. I tried to reason it out, but no, I had cheated. It wasn't with a man, yet I had cheated with a woman. I didn't think you could ever understand that. Damn, I didn't understand it myself. It happened so fast it was like a tidal wave of lust just rolled over me. I cried, dripping tears on Eve, and she stroked my back and hair. Eve whispered, 'What's the matter, baby?'

'God, Eve, I have cheated on Ed. I am horrible. How could I do that to him? He is off protecting our country, and I am here cheating. I feel so ashamed. How can he ever take me back? I am a terrible wife!'"

Just then, Eve jumped back in the conversation…

"Ed, Shelly was so distraught, so I got right in her face and told her, 'Shelly, you are not a terrible person or wife. You are a horny wife with no way to satisfy your needs. You didn't fall for another man and fuck him. You have been loyal all this time, and last night I seduced you. You resisted every approach I had until I touched your pussy then you were mine.' Ed, if there is fault here, it is on me. I have wanted Shelly and I got her. You may hate me after tonight, and I would understand that, but I wanted you, and Shelly, you needed to be loved, so I loved you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched Eve closely as she spoke, and Shelly looked at me. I was sure Shelly was telling me what happened the way she remembered it. I felt sure Shelly had fought her urges for all these months. I also felt that if Eve had not pushed her, Shelly would not have cheated.

As Eve finished, I stopped them both. "OK, that's enough; I get the story." I got up and got a beer out of the fridge. I looked at it, "Have these been in the fridge since I left?"

Shelly smiled, "Yes!"

I popped the top off the long neck and took a swig. I didn't gag, so it was still OK.

I sat back down and looked at the two of them. It was time to roll out my plan for restitution. I wondered how they would take it. It was not vengeful but would teach each of them a lesson. I knew I would like it, and I was sure they would, too.

"OK, ladies, I have heard both your stories and believe it or not, I think you were both honest and telling me the truth as you see it. Neither of you thought you would ever have to answer for what you did last night, but now you both do!

Shelly, you must pay because you cheated on me, your husband. And Eve, you must pay because you seduced my wife, causing her to cheat on me. It all happened to satisfy your lusty wants and Shelly's needs.

So here is what is going to happen. Eve, you will go into the guest room bathroom and shower, cleaning yourself and making your body squeaky clean. You will dry off and lay naked on the bed with your arms and legs spread out toward the corners of the bed. When you are ready, I will come in and blindfold you. You will remain lying there blindfolded until I tell you to move. Do you understand?"

Eve looked at me, wondering what I had planned, "Yes, I understand."

"Shelly, you will go into the master bathroom and shower. You will wash all of Eve off you. When we are done, you will dry yourself. You will change the sheets on the bed and lay on the clean sheet just like Eve, spread eagle, and I will blindfold you. You will remain there until I tell you to move. Do you understand?"   

Shelly looked at Eve, then at me. She nodded, "Yes," not knowing what would happen.

I was getting excited, knowing this was going to be fun.

"OK, go Shower, NOW!" I stated firmly.

Both ladies scampered off, and I heard the showers start.

I set the second part of the plan in place. I went out to the garage and cut two blindfolds from the heavy black material I had. I doubled it over so there was no way they could see. I found two large elastic bands to secure them with. I cut eight lengths of rope, four for the queen bed and four for the king bed. I cut eight strips of towel material and used duct tape to make the cuffs. Now I was ready.

As the girls showered, I tied the rope to the beds and prepared the wrist and ankle bands. I put the blindfolds in the bathrooms and waited for them to finish. I was in Eve's bathroom first. As Eve stepped out of the shower, I waited with a towel.

"Ed, what are you doing in here?" Eve asked nervously.

"I am here to dry you and get you settled on the bed with your blindfold in place."

"What are you going to do to me?" There was a shakiness in her voice that told me she was scared.

"You'll see!" I was sharp with my response.

I finished drying Eve and pulled her hair back in a ponytail. I put a rubber band around it. I turned her away from the mirror and put on the blindfold, securing it with the large band.

"Can you see?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No."

"OK, Good, let's go in the bedroom." I steered her to the bed and laid her down.

"Hands over your head," I stated.

I took her right hand and fastened the towel band tied to the rope.

"What, what are you doing?" Eve was very nervous now.

"Quiet, or I will gag you!" I stated firmly.

I tied the other wrist and then Eve's ankles. I pulled all the ropes just tight enough to secure her but not too tight.

Eve moaned as I ran my fingertips up her legs and down the other one. I flicked her nipples and dragged my fingers down the middle of her body, making her squirm and murmur. "Ed, what are you doing?"

I stopped just above her pussy, not touching it, leaving her squirming as I left the room, closing the door. Eve was primed and ready.

I walked down the hall into the master bathroom just as Shelly stepped out of the shower, dripping wet. I took a towel and dried her, not doing anything sexual, drying only.

Shelly looked at me, "Ed, what are you doing?"

"Drying, my wife," I said as I finished.

"Turn around away from the mirror." I put her hair in a ponytail like Eve, and then I put the blindfold in place, securing it with a band.

"What is happening, Ed? What are you going to do?" Shelly was extremely nervous.

I didn't answer. I led Shelly to the king bed. Laying her in the middle, I secured her arms and legs like I had done Eve's.

"Ed, what are you doing? I don't like this, you know that. Please let me lose."

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

"Shelly, be quiet, or I will gag you," I warned.

I added one more thing: a pair of headphones so Shelly could not hear what I was doing with Eve. Then I teased her skin as I had done to Eve, leaving her squirming, and moaning as I left the room, closed the door, and went to the kitchen for another beer.

My plan was going along nicely. I was going to let both lay there for a while, wondering what I would do. I learned in training this is a type of passive treatment that will play with their heads. I figure in a couple of hours, they will both be confused. Each one will wonder if I am with the other one. That will drive them both crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the family room watching TV and had two more beers. Once I finished the fourth beer, it was time. I was horny as hell, and I was about to get some good pussy.

I stripped off my uniform and went to take a shower. But before I did, I went into Eve's room. I saw her lying there, fidgeting. She heard me enter and asked in desperation, "Ed, what is going on?"

I said nothing and crawled on the bed, straddling Eve's chest. I laid my hard cock in the valley between her breasts and pressed them together, forming a soft cushion tunnel around it.

"Oh God, Ed, what are you doing?" Eve gasped as I started slowly fucking her breasts. They felt like soft pillows as my cock slipped between them.

"Oh God, Ed, I don't have sex with men. I like women. Please?" Eve pleaded.

I continued to fuck Eve's breasts, not answering. Eight or ten more strokes, and I was about to cum, and Eve was moaning now. It was clear now that she liked it regardless of what she said. I stopped and slid down her body. I lay between her legs and teased her inner thighs, dragging my fingers back and forth.

I spoke, "Eve, imagine I am Shelly and about to make love to you. You need to tell me what to do since I am new to eating pussy.”

"Oh God," she moaned as I kissed and nibbled her thighs, switching from one to the other. I teased her more, and she let out a deep moan. Her hips were rolling up, but I stayed away from her pussy.

"Tell me, Eve, and I will do what you tell me. I will make you cum so hard. I know that is what you want, isn't it?" I teased.

I moved my mouth over her pussy and lightly blew on Eve's wet flared lips; she shivered.

"Oh God, Yes, Shelly, eat me please, I need to cum, please me," Eve begged.

Eve was into it now; I had her right like I wanted her, role-playing as if I were Shelly. Eve was about to get the fucking of her life, and she was going to love it.

I kissed her pussy, licking her and making her moan. Then I covered her pussy with my mouth and devoured her. In one minute, I had her squirming as suddenly her first orgasm swept over her, catching her by surprise. I slipped down and licked her asshole as her orgasm continued delivering great sexual pleasure through her body.

"Oh Jesus, Shelly," Eve screamed out. "Yes, God, eat my asshole."

I licked her, rimming her pucker, then pushed a single finger up her ass.

"OH, FUCK SHELLY, Oh God, Yes, fuck my asshole!" Eve screamed, frantic now as I fingered her asshole and added two fingers to her pussy, fucking both holes. I flicked her clit with my tongue, and Eve began thrashing around, pulling against the ropes and cumming almost constantly. Then, I suddenly pulled back. Eve was in the midst of a massive orgasm. I moved to my knees between her legs. I gripped my cock and rubbed the spongy head through her wet lips. Eve moaned, and her legs spread a little wider. I tapped on her hard clit. It was a little larger than average, so it looked like a small cock. My fingers squeezed it and stroked it up and down. Eve moaned loudly, "Oh Fuck Yes!" and her hips bucked up against me.

I dipped two fingers back into Eve's pussy and fingered her. She was so wet now. After cumming twice, my fingers slid in and out easily. Eve's ass was bouncing up off the bed fucking herself on my fingers. I drove them into her harder and scooped out some of her cum. My fingers were wet with her cum, so I rubbed it on my cock. I stroked it twice then rubbed my cockhead through her slit, wetting my cockhead more. Eve moaned softly as I seated my cock at her hole. "Oh God, yes, Shelly fuck me, baby, push that big cock into me, fuck me!"

That was the invitation for which I was waiting. I leaned over and licked each nipple; Eve mewed, then shuddered as her hips rolled up to meet me. My hips pushed down, seating my hard cock deep into Eve's pussy. Feeling my cock push balls deep into her cunt I grunted. This was the first pussy I had been inside of in many months, and it felt incredible. It was not my wife's pussy but another woman. That fact increased the excitement even more as I realized how Shelly must have felt cheating on me. It was exhilarating.

Then Eve groaned and gripped the bed covers, "Oh Gawd, Yes fuck me, baby, fuck me hard!"

I set my hands on the bed beside her shoulders, preparing to fuck my first pussy in many months. My cock was pulsing as it was happily deep inside Eve. I slowly began to fuck her. Eve mewed as I picked up speed and began to pound her hard. Her pussy felt so tight and hot wrapped around my shaft. I glided in and out of her heat and could feel my balls tingling.

I was fucking Eve first, knowing I would not last long, and would pull out and cum on her, leaving her pussy clean. Then I could fuck my wife for a long time before would fill her sweet pussy with seven months of my cum.

Eve was breathing hard now, pulling against the restraints, and begging for more. I was edging close now, so I started pounding into Eve. Stroke after stroke, my balls slapped against her ass. When they tightened, and I knew I was ready, I slammed into Eve, and she came once more howling, "Oh God Ed, I know it's you, fuck me, fuck me hard cum inside me I want your cum!"

I was shocked at Eve's request, but not wanting to disappoint her, I slammed into her twice more, then froze as my whole body tensed, and I began to cum inside her pussy, delivering a huge cum load after a very long, dry spell. My balls tightened up in my body, and they shot rope after rope of cum filling Eve's pussy. I started to fuck her harder. Eve screamed, "Oh fuck, Cuuuummmiiing so hard!"

I pounded Eve's pussy harder until my balls were empty, and I was spent; we both were. I lay on top of Eve, kissing her. She was moaning the sweet sounds of after-sex.

We lay together a few minutes before I moved off her, untied her, and removed her blindfold. Once her eyes adjusted, Eve looked at me. She had that sweet sexy, 'well fucked’ look of satisfaction on her face. Eve moved to me and hugged me, whispering, "Ed, you are my first man, and you were spectacular. Thank you!"

I was surprised. I pulled her to me and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. There was sudden passion. Eve looked into my eyes, please let me clean you and dropped to her knees. Taking my semi-hard cock in her hand, stroking it before taking me in her mouth. I hardened quickly as she sucked me, cleaning our cum off my cock.

I stopped her, "No, Eve, maybe later, but now I need Shelly, and you can come watch us."

I had planned to shower but now decided that Shelly needed to smell and taste Eve on me as part of her punishment. She would know I had given myself to Eve as she had given herself to Eve when she cheated on me.

I went to the kitchen for another beer and some wine for Eve.

When I came back to the master bedroom, Eve was playing with Shelly, pinching, and licking her nipples. I stood back and watched. Shelly could not see or hear anything.

Shelly was moaning and thought it was me playing with her. It was fun watching them.

"Eve, make love to her, eat her like you did last night, make her cum for me. I want to see it. She can't hear or see so that it will be wild in her head. I want to see it. I might even fuck you again while you eat my wife."

Eve turned and looked at me. My cock was hard, sticking straight out. Eve's eyes locked on it. She licked her lips, contemplating what I had said. Her hand went between her legs, squeezing her pussy, and our eyes met.

"Eat her, Eve, make her cum." I said as I began to stroke my hard cock.

She smiled, "Yes, Master!"

Oh wow, I was now her master. I liked the thought of that. I may have opened Eve's bisexual side today, and that could prove to be a lot of fun for the three of us.

Eve turned and slipped up on the big king bed. She kissed up along Shelly's body over her belly, to her chest, stopping to lick and suck on her breasts and nipples, then on across her collarbone to Shelly's soft neck. Shelly was moaning and cooing as Eve's soft lips caressed her skin.

"Oh God, is this you, Eddie? You are so soft and loving; I have missed you so much."

Then Eve kissed my wife. Their tongues danced together and then plunged into each other's mouths as passion consumed them. I moved to a better vision point and saw Eve's fingers teasing Shelly's pussy. Her legs were spread wide, giving her complete access. Eve pulled a pillow over and raised Shelly's hips, sliding it under her. Now her pussy and dainty asshole were fully exposed and ready.

I moved to a chair at the end of the bed, holding my hardening cock. I had just tasted Eve's sweet pussy, and now I was stroking my cock as I watched Eve begin her seduction of Shelly.

Eve teased Shelly, making her moan and squirm, trying to get loose so she could kiss and fuck Eve. But she was tied down tight, and Eve would not free her.

I watched for an hour as Eve worked her lesbian magic on Shelly. My cock was raging hard, and I finally couldn't hold back anymore, so I moved to the bed and moved Eve away from Shelly. I kissed her and licked her body like I had seen Eve do.

As I licked, kissed, and sucked Shelly's breasts and nipples, Eve took my hard cock in her mouth. She sucked me, making me even harder than I was. Eve stroked my cock, then pressed my cockhead into Shelly's hot wet pussy hole.

Eve moved up and whispered to me, "Fuck her good baby; she has missed your cock for seven months and needs it badly. Make it last, and fucker, until she screams and cums hard on you. Then fill her pussy with your cum, and I will eat her, sucking your present out of her.

Eve's words stoked my lusting fire. My cock pulsed in my hand as I slowly pushed into Shelly's hot cunt. Her pussy was smoldering, wet and pulsing. I love my wife and have not had her pussy for seven months. I was so excited I knew I would probably cum in just a few seconds. I couldn't let that happen; I needed to make love to my wife, making it last as long as possible.

I looked down at Eve. She was running her hands all over my ass cheeks. It felt amazing. "Eve, I am going to cum too quickly. Please squeeze my balls hard."

Suddenly, there was intense pain as Eve gave no mercy, gripping my balls and squeezing them tight in her hand. Oh God, the pain was powerful, but it did the opposite of what I needed. My cock surged, and I blasted many ropes of cum deep inside Shelly. As my balls emptied prematurely, Eve sucked them in her mouth, rolling them one at a time, then letting them slip out. My cock surged back to life at full strength again, and I continued to fuck Shelly. She was moaning as she had a small orgasm.

Then Shelly screamed, “Oh Fuck, Yes, fuck me Eddie I want you so badly!” My cock slammed into her. I could not make love to her now. I had to fuck her now to release all our emotions, the animal lust we both felt that we had stored up for seven months and the anger I felt for Shelly cheating in me. Making love would come later.

I whispered to Eve, "Release Shelly's legs."

Eve untied her legs, and I pulled them up, hooking them over my arms. I spread them wide and pushed them back. This was a perfect fucking position. Now I could pound her, fucking her hard for all I was worth, driving my hardness deep into her pussy with each stroke.

Shelly squirmed as I started to slowly fuck her. I leaned down and kissed her pushing my tongue deep into her mouth dancing with her tongue. I increased my speed as my cock began to pound deep into her. Each stroke went deeper until I was tapping her cervix.

Shelly yelped each time my cock tapped her, rolling her hips up and meeting my thrusts. My balls were hanging low, filling with more cum, my gift to Shelly. I felt movement and Eve's hands on my hairy ass cheeks, spreading them, then her wet tongue rimmed my asshole. My God, it felt incredible. My hips lurched forward, driving my cock hard deep into Shelly. She cried out as she came hard, pulling against the restraints for leverage. She fucked me back as best she could.

I released Shelly's legs and laid on top of her. I was kissing her and sucking her nipples. Eve was behind me, and she licked my ass and balls. I was climbing to a big cum as she pushed a finger up my ass and pressed on my prostate.

"Holy shit!" I yelled as Eve massaged my gland. My balls drew up instantly, shooting powerful ropes of hot cum deep into Shelly's sweet pussy, without any warning.

My cock was hard as I could remember, and as Eve fingered my asshole, I kept fucking Shelly until my balls were empty and I was dry. I fell off to the side, and Eve dove in my place, sucking on Shelly's pussy and eating cum out of her. I watched, amazed at how hungry Eve was for my cum.

Suddenly, Shelly screamed, wrapping her legs around Eve's head as she came, and a massive orgasm gripped her, shaking her violently. Shelly let out a guttural groan and passed out.

I untied Shelly and pulled her blindfold off, pulled her to me, and held her tight. Eve slid up and sandwiched Shelly between us. She reached over and stroked my semi-hard cock waking it up again. I looked at her with a smile. "I think you have found a new toy to play with."

Eve smiled and rolled over on her knees. She leaned over Shelly, letting her nipples drag over her hip as she opened her mouth, slipping my hardening cock inside. Her long tongue went to work bathing the underside and teasing the frenulum, making my cock twitch in her mouth.

My head dropped back on the bed, looking at Shelly. Her eyes were on me now, and she smiled. I smiled, and we kissed softly at first. Then Shelly pulled me to her, whispering, "I think Eve likes your cock as much as she likes my pussy."

I kissed her hard as Shelly gasped. From her reaction, I guessed Eve’s fingers had found her pussy again.

Eve's mouth was magic on my cock. It was a waste to think all these years she had never taken a cock before, but now she was a convert and realized she was bisexual, loving cock too.

I pushed Eve away and rolled Shelly onto her knees. I move behind her, "Eve, get under Shelly, eat her pussy, and suck my cock at the same time. I am going to fuck Shelly then until I cum all over your face.

Then I am going to fuck your and Shelly’s assholes. Get ready for the Grand Finale.

The next hour was incredible. We fucked each other. I ate each of them, and they ate each other. They each blew me and blew me together. As the final submission, I set them beside each other on the edge of the bed and fucked each of their asses cumming all over their backs and ass cheeks.

My last command was, "Clean each other and me, and then we can shower, washing only!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were clean and satisfied as we dressed. It was early evening, and we were all hungry. I needed a good old American steak, so we ate an incredible meal at McClintock's Steaks. It was like eating the best food in the world.

We went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream and walked in the park. We sat by the lake and watched the kids playing in the playground. Couples were necking in the shadows, and we were enjoying it all.

I knew significant questions had to be answered, but that could wait. It had been an exciting day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilog…

That night, I slept in our bed for the first time in many months. On one side was my loving wife, Shelly. On the other side was our lover, Eve. We all slept cuddled together.

Morning came, and there was a competition over who sucked my cock, and I set down the rule. Shelly is my wife, so she is entitled.

Eve was disappointed but waited her turn. And so, it went…!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash forward two years…

It is finally the day. We are becoming one big happy family. We are not so big today, but we will be five very soon with two buns in the oven.

The Justice of the Peace at City Hall read us the vows we had written, and we all agreed. He married all three of us to each other and all of us. We kissed as their fat bellies rubbed against each other.

Two years ago, I knew nothing about polyamory, but here we are in a three-way family. I am out of the military and own a fledgling private security company. Shelly just finished her studies as a Physician Assistant, and Eve is doing excellent as the lead broker at a new ERA real estate company.

Who would have thought that on a fateful morning two years ago, when I found my wife fucking a lesbian woman, any of this would have happened?

All I can say is the love of two women is extremely hard to return, but damn, I try as hard as I can, and yes, it stays hard all the time, no pun intended!

 

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

    

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments