Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Californian Summer With Aunt Clare: part 3

"Melissa and Clare get intimate while Lin takes Melissa's virginity in a delicious threeway."

54
6 Comments 6
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry, it has taken so long to get this chapter uploaded. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'll try to get the rest done sooner."

"God, Lin, it looks enormous, but if that's the one you fucked mom with, I want it inside. Now come over here and show Aunt Clare how to make me your slut. Because that's what I want. I what to be your summer slut. I want you to use me however you want when you want. You are Clare's slut. Make me yours."

Lin looked at me, a sexy broad smile spreading across her face, and I could tell she was thinking some very naughty thoughts as she picked up the smaller pink dildo out of the cupboard and carried both dildos across the room to the bed.

"Clare's right. Using the big one might scare you off dick for life, and While Clare might not mind that, I think every woman deserves a nice big fat cock now and then."

"I don't mind, seriously. I'm happy to have the big black one as my first."

"How about this, sweetie? We start you off on this one, and then later, I'll take you to the set, and you can have a real big black cock."

"Lin, no! You aren't turning my seventeen-year-old niece into a porn star!"

"I didn't say we would film it! I just said Jeremy has a beautiful big cock, and he knows how to use it."

"Oooo, that sounds amazing. I think I might like a man attached to the penis a little more and besides I’m eighteen in a few months maybe I want to be a porn star! I would make a great porn star wouldn’t I Lin?" I said excitedly.

I could see Aunt Clare was about to say something else, so I buried my head between her legs and pushed my young tongue deep into her delicious pussy. It did the trick as a soft moan escaped her lips as her back arched upwards.

"Jesus, how did you get so good at that so quick?"

Looking up between her legs, I smiled, "I had two good teachers."

Clare put her hands on the top of my head and slowly massaged it as my tongue swirled around inside her pussy. I stopped every now and again and sucked on her clit. I knew I was doing it right because I could feel her legs tensing up and quivering each time I bit down on her clit.

I was surprised when I felt Lin's mouth engulf my tiny pussy. I was expecting her to shove the fake cock into me instead. I didn't question why I was enjoying the taste of my Aunt's pussy too much. All I wanted was to make her cum all over my face.

Lin's mouth was working wonders on me. She had the butterflies in my stomach fluttering so quickly. It was like she was the zen master of cunnilingus. It became increasingly harder to concentrate on Clare. And I wanted to make her cum. I wanted her to flood my mouth with her juices.

I was determined to make Aunt Clare cum, so I clamped my lips around her clit and pushed three fingers into her wet pussy. With her clit held hostage in my mouth, I tortured it with my tongue, flicking it repeatedly.

It now became the battle of the wills as Lin wrapped her arms around my legs and pulled my pussy hard against her mouth, her tongue delving deeper than I believed possible. I frantically thrust my slim fingers in and out of Clare as I began to bite down on her clit. It was more from the orgasm I was about to have than it was making Clare cum, but it had the desired effect.

I opened my mouth to scream in orgasmic bliss when Aunt Clare's pussy erupted, filling my mouth with sweet pussy juices. Clare clutched at my head, holding it in place as her hips bucked up and down, sliding her open, leaking cunt on my face. My body also reacted to the orgasm Lin had given me. Twisting and turning, my legs shaking uncontrollably.

I was actually relieved when Clare's orgasm began to subside as I was almost drowning in the juices flowing so freely from her swollen pussy. She slowly released my head, and I was able to take a deep breath.

"Amazing. Holy shit, you are a natural at eating pussy. I was on the edge of cumming the whole time, but when you jammed your fingers in me, I just couldn't hold it back any longer, and I exploded. I'm sorry If I almost drowned you. I wasn't expecting to cum quite as hard as I did. The idea of having my seventeen-year-old step-niece eating me out really escalated my excitement."

I smiled lovingly at Clare. Getting a compliment like that from her made me feel amazing. I crawled up her body, kissing her passionately. Clare didn't hesitate to kiss me back. I think she liked the taste of her juices on my mouth and tongue.

"Excuse me, you love birds, but I'm all dressed up and no one to fuck," Lin said, waving the rubber cock between her legs back and forth.

"Hmm, I'm sorry, Lin. I sort of have a little crush on my Aunt, and I was really enjoying our kiss."

Sliding back down Clare's body to the end of the bed, I stopped briefly to suck her clit and kiss her pussy lips. Clare gave a little squeal and clamped her legs shut, trapping me between them. Looking down at me with a pouting smile, she said, "Oh, please let her stay a little longer, Lin. Her pussy is just so very yummy, and my little clit loves her so much."

"Not a chance you had your fun. Besides, I'm getting a little jealous of all the attention you are receiving," she said, smiling.

Reluctantly Clare opened her legs and released me. Turning around and sitting between Clare's legs on the bed, I asked Lin, "How do you want me? On my back, my legs spread? On my hands and knees so you can dominate me?"

"Neither. I'm going to give you complete control so you can go at your own pace. You are going to fuck me, not the other way around."

Lin got on the bed, grabbing a pillow. she lay on her back and slid the pillow under her butt.

"Ok, now I want you to climb on top of me. Clare, will you do the honours of lining my cock up with Melissa's tight little pussy?"

I swung my leg over Lin and straddled her stomach. Leaning down, I kissed her. She kissed me back wildly, which I totally loved, but every time I kissed Clare or Lin, I felt so conflicted. I liked it so much, too much. I have kissed quite a few boys in the past, but none of them made my tummy flutter like the two women on the bed with me did.

I suddenly felt Clare's tongue sliding between my pussy lips, her mouth engulfing my tiny virginal pussy. My stomach fluttered as she expertly slurped and sucked on me.

"That's it, baby, make her nice and wet for my cock. I want her to be able to take the entire thing," Lin said, watching Clare eat me out.

Sitting up and taking hold of the rubber cock in the leather harness, Clare said, " Ok, sweetie, slowly sit down on it. I have it ready for you to sit on."

Looking back between my legs, I watched, mesmerised, as Clare lined the mushroom head of the dildo up with my splayed pussy lips. I slowly sunk down on the head, forcing my cunt open and then snapping closed around the thick shaft.

"How does it feel gorgeous? Are you ok?"

"It feels nice, actually. I have played around a little bit before with the handle on my hair brush and things but always stopped when I wouldn't go in any further, so this is a nice feeling."

1HeavenBabe1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1HeavenBabe1

With my hands on either side of Lin, I slowly lowered myself a little more, maybe an inch or two, and then I stopped. I couldn't go any further.

"That's it. I can't get any more in."

"That's perfect. Just hold it there for a minute until you are used to its size," Lin said.

Clare was now sitting next to us. Placing her hand on my shoulder, she looked directly at me and asked, "Honey, this is super important. You don't have to do this. It's ok to stay a virgin until you meet the right person; if that's what you want to do. I don't want..... No, we don't want you to do anything you aren't ready for."

I leaned over and softly kissed Aunt Clare on the lips, then looking into her eyes, I said, "Clare, I have never been more sure about anything in my life. Sharing this moment with you both is the most perfect experience I could ever wish for."

Kissing Clare one more time, I let my entire body weight go. I felt my hymen tear, and then I sunk down the entire shaft until my bum came to rest on Lin's thighs. I screamed into Clare's mouth as a searing, burning pain rushed through my body from between my legs.

Clare reached out and grabbed me, hugging me tightly and giving me little kisses all over my face.

"Oh, sweetie, are you ok? I hate to see you in pain."

"I'm fine, Aunt Clare, but that hurt like a motherfucker. I'm ok now. I will just sit here for a moment and try to relax if that's ok?"

Lin reached up and pulled me down towards her, "Let me distract you for a minute," she said before pressing her lips against mine and sliding her tongue into my mouth.

I must admit I had an overwhelming amount of emotions swirling around in my head. But strangely, losing my virginity wasn't one of them. It just didn't seem like that big of a deal. Two of my friends swear they lost their's horseback riding. And let's be honest, I'm surprised I hadn't lost mine to a hairbrush.

No, the emotion I felt was towards Clare and Lin. I could feel I was developing a bit of a girl crush on them both. I was struggling with what I felt at that exact moment as Lin kissed me with such love and passion. All the while, I was impaled on a rubber cock attached to her waist.

I hadn't given Ricky a single thought since I got here. I didn't need Ricky. I didn't need any boy in my life when I could have love and tenderness like this from a girl and still be fucked by a nice thick dick. Hell, I was being fucked by one right now.

I slowly lifted my bum up and down on the rubber cock, feeling my pussy gripping it tightly as I began fucking it. The pain was long gone, along with the idea of what I needed to be happy I had never been happier in my entire life.

Pushing myself up, I grabbed my firm young tits, twisting and squeezing my nipples as my hips moved uncontrollably, bouncing faster and harder riding the rubber phallus. Content that I was now ok and happy to continue. Clare straddled Lin's head reverse cowgirl and lowered her sloppy pussy onto her mouth.

Then leaning forward, she slid her hot tongue into my mouth. Clare's kiss sent me into lust mode. I melted into her kiss, feeling complete desire deep down in my soul for her. I was sure I was falling in love with my beautiful aunt. With Lin, it was different Lin. It was the pure erotic desire to be fucked by her, to taste her and her do the same to me. Lin was a slut, and I knew from the second she strutted out to the pool naked as the day she was born. Lin knew who she was, and she revelled in it.

Clare had my heart-pounding legs trembling and my pussy leaking. And that was just from her kiss. I would have to address the feeling and emotions I had later because I could no longer ignore the feeling my tight pussy was experiencing as I rode this wonderful rubber cock. Lin's hips were now forcing upward to meet mine as she began to fuck me hard.

Unable to remain lip locked to Clare as my hips bounced wildly, trying to impale myself even deep with the dildo currently stretching my once virginal pussy open. Clare was moaning and groaning as loud as I was now. Lin was servicing us both at the same time. I could feel my orgasm edging closer as I pulled and twisted my petite nipples.

"Mmmh, God, yes, your cock feels so good in me. Lin, you are stretching more than I ever have been. Oh God, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over this beautiful cock. Oooohhh, fuuuuck yessss, oooohhh my God yesssss," I screamed, pinching my nipples and slamming myself down hard once last time on the fake dick that had just deflowered me.

Clare came soon after I had. Lin's expert tongue licked her to a climatic frenzy. She fell backwards, her pussy gushing pussy juice all over Lin and me. As Clare collapsed next to Lin, I immediately laid down and began kissing and licking Lin's face tasting my aunt's wonderful pussy juices. God, she tasted so wonderful I began to wonder if all redheads tasted that amazing.

Exhausted, we collapsed on a head together, our sweaty bodies entangled together again. Clare put her hand on my face and kissed me tenderly.

"Well, it's done. How do you feel? Are you ok, sweetheart? I hope it was everything you hoped for and you aren't feeling disappointed. I was worried you might have wanted your boyfriend to be the one to whom you lost your virginity."

"No, absolutely not. Nothing could be further from my mind. It was amazing, even though I was a virgin. I know damn straight no boy could have made me feel that special or that loved. It would have been fumbled and half-hearted more than likely over in ten seconds."

So, I was your first. But am I going to be your last, or do you intend to try the real thing? Because I have a sneaky suspicion you might be a converted carpet muncher like your sexy aunt," Lin said, smiling at me.

"I love you both, I really do, and you have shown my affection and love like no other person ever has. I'll be honest. Sorry, Lin, but I may have a little crush on you, Aunt Clare. When you kiss me, my toes curl, my heart races, and I find it hard to breathe. But am I a lesbian? I don't think so this cock felt so good in me; I want to try the real thing," I said, grabbing the rubber cock still in the harness.

"I'm genuinely honoured that you feel that way about me, Melissa, but I'm your first; it's only natural to feel lust. It will pass as you experience different things and other people. But both Lin and I are very smitten with you. I could have asked for a better step-niece than you."

"Well, this has been one hell of a first day of the summer holidays for you. I think after a week of training, we will have you trained up and stretched out enough to try a big black cock, my favourite type," Lin said, pushing a finger into my very wet cunt.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments