Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily And Hailey Part 1

"Emily steps out to meet a friend but she is not alone."

26
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"First attempt at writing erotica."

I had been dating Hailey for a year now. Our love had started merely as an acquaintance but bloomed into a passionate affair.

That night, I had to meet Olivia, an old friend. She was visiting the city, but Hailey could not accompany us. She had to attend some late-night conferences before quarterly reviews at her company.

It was nearly time to leave to meet Olivia. I browsed through the cupboard and selected a red body-con dress. It had a deep plunging neckline and an almost backless rear. The dress ended a fraction below my hips. I wore a golden metallic choker around my neck and carried a shimmering clutch handbag. For my legs, I chose high-rise stilettos.

I was unaware that Hailey was standing outside when I stepped out of the room.

She held my arm and pulled me into her. "Emily, you look fabulous tonight," Hailey admired, then slid both hands at my waist and held me close. Her eyes were gazing deeply into mine. Her aura made my heart skip; I could feel her desires reverberating into my body, mind, and soul.

"Thank you, love," I replied in a trembling, soft voice.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked.

I checked my purse; it had everything I needed: my credit card, make-up, car keys, and phone. "Everything is here; honey, you worry like my mother."

Hailey presented me with a small velvet-covered box and said, "Well, not everything. It's my gift to you for tonight. Go ahead, open it, honey."

What is she up to? As I opened the box, my eyes lit up in surprise and shock. In front of me was a butt plug. It was all metallic in construction, except for a shiny jewel embedded in its base.

"Sorry, I could not accompany you tonight, but how could I let my baby go alone?" Hailey said it teasingly.

"Alone! You want to be in my butt all the time. I will be such a leaky mess—"

"When are you not?" Hailey smirked.

"Someone might notice it."

"Someone always does."

"But—"

"Where do you want it more? In that box or your box?" Hailey interrupted me. I wanted it but was scared to wear it and step outside. Sensing my fear and excitement, Hailey said, "I am sure you want to taste it first before you decide." I silently nodded and bit my lower lip. She pressed her fingers and thumb against my cheeks and said, "Make it nice, wet, and shiny for me."

I skillfully licked and swirled my tongue around its bulging head. However, she remained largely unsatisfied. So Hailey pushed it all into my mouth.

"That's more like my girl," she remarked. "Now, face towards the wall."

She turned me around. My hands pressed against the wall, and I lowered my upper body and arched my back. Hailey must have loved my toned, long legs in stilettos and curvy bottoms. Her hand pulled up my dress and exposed my bares. Her two thumbs tugged underneath the waistband of my laced thong. She peeled it off in a flash and dropped it on the floor. I stood with my rear exposed, hands against the wall, and stripped of all my decency. Hailey teasingly caressed my ass, then scratched and raked it with her nails.

"What is your devilish mind thinking?" I asked softly. She did not care to reply. Instead, two sharp spanks landed on my ass. Spank! Spank!

YangSweetPinay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YangSweetPinay

"Ahh, Hailey,"

She gripped each cheek, and her fingers sank into the crack. My ass cheeks parted like curtains on a window, my puckered hole unveiled.

"No matter what I put inside, you are always tight as a nutcracker," Hailey teased. Her banter humiliated me, but at the same time, it was somehow a turn-on. She brought her lips closer and spit over the clenching asshole. The wetness drenched it. I felt her thumb pressing and circling my sphincter.

"Mmm," I moaned.

Her dancing thumb relaxed my muscles, and the sphincter slowly started to open. The sensual massage was interrupted as she poked the thumb in my rear intimate bud. My hungry and desperate hole rushed to engulf it, and my anal muscles clenched it tight. Hailey added another thumb to my tight enclosure. Her two digits bloomed my rose and gaped me further.

"Ahh, fuck fuckk," I screamed. There was a slight pain, but the arousal swept it all away. My labia swelled and became sodden with moisture. Turgid nipples protruded against the dress.

"I know you love it, my kitten."

Before I could utter anything, Hailey spat straight inside the gaping hole. The saliva moistened my insides. She pulled her thumbs out and pressed the plug over it. She teasingly whorled the head, then massaged over the soar and stretched anal rings. The tip heaved against the opening; it was a slow and sensual torture. I wanted it to go on forever, but I also wanted it to end in the next moment.

"Mmm, yes, yesss," I kept softly moaning.

Before my thought train could reach the next spot, Hailey shoved the plug mercilessly in my butt. Just like a nail before a hammer, she bashed it in forcefully.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

A second later, I received two sharp spanks at the bottom. The thuds pummeled the plug to deeper depths, and my whole body shivered in shock.

"Just like the choker around your neck, ain't this the perfect jewelry for your sexy ass?" she asked.

I silently nodded; my mind was already overwhelmed.

Then, Hailey held it from the bottom and tested its fit; she slightly pulled it out. My anal rings clung to it and were not relenting to let it go.

"I knew you were always greedy, butt-slut." She giggled and spanked over it; I was driven back again to depths.

"Ahh, fuck," I moaned.

Hailey stood up and told me, "Go on, or else you will be late again!" She then walked away without looking back.

How can she be such a caring lover and a cold-hearted bitch at the same time?

I stood there, not knowing what had just happened to me. My panty was on the floor, and my pussy was oozing and dripping relentlessly. Anal hole treasured with a tight-fitted plug. My legs were trembling, but my heart was alive.

It took me some moments to catch my breath. Then I pulled up the thong back to the waistline; it was immediately soiled by my dripping cunt. Gripping the hem of the dress, I lowered it to cover my bottom. After just taking the first two steps, the plug swayed and pressed against the walls. How on earth was I going to manage the night?

I hate to admit it, but the answer was simple. I have enjoyed my violation!

Published 
Written by Emily_kitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments