Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going Shopping

"I went shopping with Melissa, Elody and Jane but they made a game out of it"

23
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I woke up still a little horny the next morning after Elody had left from our little try-on haul. I hadn't had a chance to really masturbate as I had some schoolwork that needed to be finished. So the first thing I did in the morning was take my phone to look up some material to use. My hand was already deep in my panties, softly rubbing my clit as I opened Reddit to look at some amateur lesbian porn. My pussy was quickly getting wet against my fingers.

A few minutes in, I suddenly noticed the time. Wait what? Fuck! I'm late! I quickly jumped out of bed, threw on the first pieces of clothing I could find, and rushed to class. I was still wearing the panties I'd worn the day before, a cute black bra was quickly thrown on with an oversized hoodie I'd stolen from my brother ages ago. Paired with that were some jeans that hugged my legs nicely.

Once I arrived at class, my friends seemed a little disappointed that I was once again covering everything up.

"Did you run out of tops?" Valerie, my ginger friend, asked with a soft chuckle. I just laughed and nodded. I did actually run out of tops. I did not have a lot of clothes that actually showed off my body, so this past week I've worn everything that showed off my curves nicely.

And I'd been too lazy to go get them washed, so I could wear them again. And the outfits I ordered online still needed to be ironed out after the little try-out haul I had yesterday with Elody.

That's when Melissa came up with the idea to go shopping. Elody and Jane immediately agreed to it, and we figured we'd go after classes. My other friends either had some other classes they had to attend or needed to do some other stuff, so it'd just be the four of us.

I was running a little low on cash, though. I still had to be paid for my work, so the piggy bank wasn't looking too heavy. Jane graciously offered to pay for all the expenses we'd incur on our little shopping spree. She is very rich, so it doesn't really matter to her. I told her not to worry about it, but she insisted.

After classes, we all jumped into Jane's car and drove to the closest mall. During the car ride, they were fantasizing about what they'd make me wear. A lot of dresses, some skirts, and v-cut tops. Think of it, and they probably named it. But during their little session, Jane suddenly thought of something.

"Guys, what if we make it into a competition?" We all picked out one outfit for her to wear. And whoever picks the hottest outfits gets to choose what she wears for the next week." Jane said, Melissa and Elody immediately agreed to these 'rules'.

I didn't have much say in the matter, but honestly, I didn't mind at all. There was something oddly hot knowing that my three closest friends would be in control of what I wore not only today but for the next week. Giving up that kind of control made me horny. I could feel my panties getting a little damp while I sat in the car.

Melissa's outfit was the tamest of them all. The petite brunette had chosen a beige turtleneck that was a little too tight around my chest. You could clearly see the shape of my bra poking against the surprisingly soft fabric of the turtleneck. With it, she made me wear a cute matching skirt that was a little shorter than what I was used to.

I opened the blinds and showed the outfit off to the girls. They all smiled and said how hot I looked in that turtleneck and that the skirt was really cute.

"Give us a twirl!" Elody said it it a little too loudly to which we all started giggling. After we got over our little giggle fit I took a step back into the changing stall and did a little twirl for them. Usually, I wore shorts underneath skirts so that I wouldn't flash my panties, and seemingly for good reason as now, the only time I didn't wear shorts, the skirt flew up in the air and I flashed my three friends.

They could see the cute pink panties hugging my bottoms tightly. My soft ass was on full display for a couple of seconds before I quickly pushed the skirt down. My cheeks blushed bright red as I closed the blinds and moved on to Elody's outfit.

She'd chosen a dress that was pretty much the same as the one I'd worn for her the day before. She knew how hot I could look in it. Elody for sure thought she had this little competition in the bag.

I pulled the dress over my body. This time I'd gotten rid of my bra beforehand. I pulled down the dress so my ass wasn't on full display once again. I readjusted my breasts so my cleavage was presented properly before showing myself before the girl.

"Well damn- Guess I lost..." Melissa said as all three of them stared at my cleavage. I didn't really say anything and after a few moments just retreated back into the dressing room.

Jane's outfit was a really pretty pink dress that was a pain to put on. So much so that I had to call in Jane for help. It had a bunch of ribbons and belts and I don't know what else. It was really intricate and pretty but I definitely needed help putting it on.

I was only wearing my underwear and the dress was pulled over my head covering everything above my belly button. So when Jane walked in she could see me in just my pink panties. My ass on full display, you would even be able to see a little camel toe.

I could feel Jane eyeing me up and down before she finally helped me. She went behind me and pulled the dress fully down after loosening some strings. I could feel her hands rubbing up against my ass cheeks as she did so. Apparently this dress had a corset built in and she tightened them.

Jane of course took that opportunity to really push my breasts up and expose almost all of it. I felt like they could pop out at any second. After she readjusted some of the dress she pulled open the curtains and Elody and Melissa's mouths fell wide open. They were STARING. And let's just say they weren't admiring my pretty blue eyes lmao.

Catalina_Luciana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catalina_Luciana

Once the "omg you're so hot" and "damn your boobs look amazing like that"-comments stopped flooding out of their mouths Jane closed the curtains again and helped me out of the dress. I quickly realized that this meant that she'd see me in just my panties and bra once more.

This time she stood in front of me after undoing the corset and pulled the dress over my head. (thinking back on it I could've just stepped out of it butttt she had other plans) and as she pulled it up her hands brushed over my boobs and stopped there for a second. She just full-out placed her hands against my breasts over my thin white bra and squeezed them.

I was flushing bright red and I couldn't help but let out a little squeak. She bit her lips and looked down at my breasts in her hands. She leaned in and whispered, "You better hope I win because then I'll help you change into every outfit I'm gonna make you wear," before letting go and pulling the dress over my head and leaving the dressing room.

After this, we bought all three outfits and went back to Jane's car. She dropped off Elody and Melissa at the dorms before driving to my apartment.

"You know what- I can't let you keep wearing that outfit for the rest of the day. So I say my reward starts today-" She said as we arrived at my building. Taking the lift and going into my apartment.

She ordered me to sit down on the couch and she got to work straight away. Jane pulled my hoodie over my head once more revealing my black bra underneath. Jane moved her hands down my sides until she held the hem of my pants, slowly peeling them down my legs. And gods did she take her time. It was so slow and sensual that she was driving me crazy.

It was a miracle that my wetness wasn't showing through my panties by the time she'd pulled my pants fully down. After stripping me down to just my underwear she walked into my bedroom to pick out an outfit. The five minutes I spent waiting for her to return were the longest five minutes ever. The cold air on my bare skin as I patiently sat there.

When Jane came back she asked me to lean forward a little and I did. She swiftly undid my bra and pushed the straps over my shoulders so it would fall down to the ground. I was now sitting in front of her only wearing my pink panties.

My breasts were on full display.

"Oh if only Elody and Melissa could see this," she joked in an erotic manner as she stared at them. She then gently pushed me forwards so that I was sitting on the edge of the couch as she sat behind me. I could feel her hips pushing against my ass and her breath on my neck.

She slowly put a strapless bra over my chest, of course taking her opportunity to cup my breasts in the process and play with them for what seemed like ages but was most likely just a few seconds. Once she was done she placed a kiss on my neck before getting up.

She took the top and gently put it over my head, guiding my arms through the holes. There was something so lewd about her taking my arms and moving them around as if she fully owned me. And well at that moment she very much did own me. Being guided by my taller friend was clearly doing something to me.

The top is one of those tops where your shoulders are on full display which would explain the need to change my bra. Though I'm sure she chose the top only for that reason. After this, she got me to stand up and turned me around. She put her hands on my ass and gave it a soft squeeze. Jane's hand felt soft against my supple ass while she softly squished it.

She then went back into my room as she'd apparently forgotten a skirt. So now I was just standing there still only my panties covering my crotch and I was getting increasingly wet.

Which apparently had gotten noticeable because when she walked out she stared at my crotch and said. "Well we shouldn't mess those panties up anymore- I think you should take them off once you put this skirt on."

I bit my lips and took the skirt she handed me. My face was blushing bright red at this point. I stepped into the skirt and pulled it up to my hips before reaching underneath it and getting rid of my panties.

She admired her work as I held the now quite wet panties in my hands. I could feel my wetness rolling down my thighs. She once more took a picture of my outfit and this time to send to ELody and Melissa (after asking me if she could of course). I trust my friends enough to keep the pics to themselves and it's on snap anyways so she'd know if they screenshotted it or anything.

After sending the picture she grinned at me softly.

"Have fun with that, sweetie," she said with a soft chuckle as she took her things and headed out. "But be sure to check your phone, there might be a surprise." She winked at me before closing the door.

It wouldn't take long for me to receive a video from her.

Jane was still sat in her car outside my building from what I could tell. She was wearing a normal shirt which she had pulled up, putting the fabric in her mouth so she could use one hand to record and the other to play with her breasts on video for me.

After a couple of seconds of playing with her breasts for me, she let the fabric out of her mouth and started talking.

"You've been such a good girl- can't wait to dress you up again tomorrow morning," she said before ending the video.

Published 
Written by Exposingsubbygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments