Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Chantelle Again

"The eighth in the Miss Susan series"

12
4 Comments 4
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Waking up on Monday morning, my arse still burning from the deserved caning I had received from Miss Chantelle, I hurried to prepare Miss Susan's breakfast, wondering and marvelling at what I'd got myself into; effectively I had become a slave to a nineteen-year-old law student, and I had just been thoroughly caned by my twenty-four-year-old PA. Taking Miss Susan her breakfast in bed, she had me turn to show her my arse. "mmmm Chantelle really did a good job there - nice evenly spaced lines. I'll have to take lessons from her!" After I had cleared up the breakfast things, I dressed for work; as always my barbell nipple rings, a lacy bra, blouse, suspender belt and stockings and my skirt suit. Before leaving, Miss Susan kissed me goodbye and told me to be sure to invite Miss Chantelle to spend the weekend with us.

Setting off for work, my tight pencil skirt and the taut rear straps on my suspender belt kept reminding me of the caning; well if I hadn't been so careless, it would not have happened. Arriving at the office, Miss Chantelle was already seated behind my desk, looking most imposing. She smiled and told me I was a good girl when I presented her with the bag containing the new dress I had bought to replace the one I had ruined. Standing, without saying a word, she walked around the desk, hiked her skirt and bent over, presenting me with her magnificent black arse.

Knowing my place, I knelt and eased her knickers down, before parting the cheeks and reverentially French kissing her arsehole. Pushing me back, she straightened, allowing me to pull her knickers back up and the hem of her skirt down. Turning to look down on me, she smiled, saying, "I do like a boss who knows her place; kiss my feet!" Bending low, I carefully kissed her shoes, before she said, "Now be a good girl, get the coffee and be quick about it!" Returning with the coffee I remembered to invite her for the weekend, at which she smiled, readily agreeing.

The following day was my monthly visit to Miss Christine at the beauty shop for my waxing. After the waxing, Miss Christine told me to remain on my back as Miss Susan had arranged for more work to be done. She had me put my feet flat on the table and push my knees wide apart, completely exposing myself. She warned that this might hurt as I was to be getting more piercings; my eyes were certainly watering by the time she had finished and I now had three rings through each of my outer labia and one through my clit hood. Before I left, she told me to be certain to fastidiously clean and bathe in saline solution as it would take longer to heal than my nipple piercings. As I was leaving, she handed me a box for Miss Susan.

On my arrival home, I stripped as usual, hanging up my work suit and blouse and putting my bra in the drawer, before changing my nipple rings. Miss Susan had me lie down so that she could inspect Miss Christine's handiwork. She was delighted with it, declaring it to be perfect, but a shame that it would be out of bounds for so long. Opening the box I had brought from Miss Christine, she took something out and clipped it to the ring in my clit hood; when she had me stand up, I realised what it was. I now had a bell similar to that on a cat's collar on a short chain hanging down, so that there was a tinkling noise as I moved. In fact, as I discovered later, it was not just a bell, it was a cluster of three! There was no getting away from the fact that, whether I was walking or crawling, Miss Susan would know exactly where I was.

By the Thursday, the stripes on my arse were beginning to disappear and I was a lot more comfortable! Arriving at the office, I greeted Miss Chantelle in what was becoming the accustomed manner, by French kissing her arsehole. There was an overnight bag in the corner of my office and Miss Chantelle instructed me to take it home with me when I left and to be sure to put the contents away neatly; her things for the upcoming weekend. When Miss Chantelle was working with me in my office, if the door was closed, people knew not to disturb us; by now, when this was the case, Miss Chantelle took the main seat behind the desk, whilst I took the secretarial seat to the side. We were working on a big corporate takeover and getting close to completing the project. Miss Chantelle told me that the clients wanted us on site for a visit to finish dotting the i's and crossing the Ts, before we finally signed the contracts. This would be in two weeks' time and she would make the hotel bookings for us.

SophiaMorrison
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaMorrison

Arriving home, I greeted Miss Susan and started to head for the bedroom to strip for her, when she stopped me, telling me that, from now on, I was to clip the bells to my clit ring whenever I was in the apartment. I acknowledged the requirement and went to undress. Once I was ready, I crawled back out with the bells dangling from my clit hood jingling to Miss Susan, who was wearing her usual jeans and T-shirt. I mentioned Miss Chantelle's overnight case and her requirement for me to put everything away neatly. Miss Susan said that she was pleased that Miss Chantelle was obviously keeping me in my place and that I should go and do that.

Friday came and, as usual, Miss Chantelle and I went over to the pub for a wind down drink with the girls from the office. By now, they had got used to one of the partners joining them, one or two of them even ribbing me about the length of my skirts; if they only knew that my nineteen-year-old girlfriend chose them for me and that I was not permitted to wear knickers! As I rose to leave for home, telling them that I'd see them later, Miss Chantelle winked at me, with what seemed to me to be a very meaningful, "See you later Joanna!"

At home, Miss Susan was wearing the leather dress and boots I had so admired the first time I saw her; she looked so dominant it made my knees go weak. I was sent to the bedroom to prepare for Miss Chantelle's arrival, being instructed to bring my collar and leash when I was ready. I crawled back, jingling and handed her the collar and leash. She had no sooner put my collar on than the doorbell rang, Miss Susan answering the intercom and letting Miss Chantelle into the building. She giggled when she saw me kneeling obediently by Miss Susan and expressed her delight when she heard and saw the bells dangling down between my thighs.

Miss Susan handed her my leash, saying we could go and get ready for the club. I could scarcely believe my eyes when I saw what she had got for me; a black clear vinyl mini skirt and crop top. The skirt had a zip strategically placed to cover my genitalia and the crop top had a band at the top that would just cover my nipples! It would be obvious to anyone that I was wearing no underwear at all! In addition, I was to leave my bells in place.

I felt more exposed than I had ever been as we made our way to the club; I was sure everyone must be able to hear my bells, and I was certainly attracting attention. At the club, I was sent to the bar to buy a round for all the girls; unsurprisingly I was getting plenty of comments about my choice of clothes, more accurately Miss Susan's choice of my clothes! I was shocked to realise that with all the attention, I was starting to become aroused! Both Miss Susan and Miss Chantelle made sure that I spent plenty of time on the dance floor so that people could see me. I was actually enjoying all the attention by this time!

By the time we returned to the apartment, I was regretting the rings in my labia, knowing that I was not going to get satisfaction. Maybe I should say that I was not going to get satisfaction that way, as the girls had other ideas. Once I was out of my top and skirt, Miss Susan had me kneel at her feet while Miss Chantelle disappeared to the bedroom, returning with a black strap-on and lube. I was, by now, used to a butt plug, but this would be the first time I took a dildo up my arse. Kneeling on the bed, both girls had their way with me and, while it took some getting used to, I not only ended up enjoying the fucking, but actually came from it.

Published 
Written by mature_joanna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments