Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The stories in this series can be read separately. Together they form a larger story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you enjoy reading this one, I suggest taking a look at the other parts as well."

Amy is at a music festival. It’s probably the hottest day of the year. She and all the people around her have been partying all day. Everybody’s wet and dirty from sweat and from all the water and drinks they’ve been splashing over themselves and each other to cool down. Obviously, many are under the influence of alcohol or whatever else they’ve been using. It's this completely free and relaxed atmosphere, where everybody just seems to get along with each other, that Amy loves so much about festivals.

Earlier in the day, a beautiful tall blonde, whose name she later found out to be Stella, had caught her eye. Stella initially stood out to her because of her outfit, consisting of a white sports bra, black long yoga pants and Vans sneakers. It was different from most of the girls at the festival. Amy herself was dressed in a short denim skirt and a baggy t-shirt. There were many others like her. For some reason, however, she liked this sporty and fit blonde. It seemed to Amy that the girl was also alone at the festival, or at least separated from her friends, so she had decided to approach her.

It had clicked between them right away. Stella was initially there with a friend, but he had gone home a little bit earlier, as he wasn’t feeling well because of the heat. Now that she was alone, Stella was happy to meet somebody else to enjoy her day with. They had talked a bit, but they had mostly been dancing, singing, and watching the performances. They also laughed a lot about all the crazy stuff that was happening around them.

When it started getting dark, Amy also started to give Stella some kisses. Initially on the cheeks and later also on the lips. She had a feeling Stella was also into girls, but she wasn’t sure about it yet. Luckily, Stella had reacted in a good way, and it wasn’t long before they were kissing passionately, tongues wrapped around each other in their mouths.

Now, a few hours and lots of kissing later, it isn’t difficult to see how Amy feels about Stella. Her erect nipples are clearly poking out through her shirt. She’s sure that Stella has also noticed it.

Amy and Stella are on their way from one stage to another. The festival terrain is huge, and there are multiple shows at the same time. When they pass some of the trucks from the festival organizers that are parked there, Amy feels Stella pulling her arm, and she follows her into the narrow, dark space between the trucks, where they are out of sight.

They embrace and start kissing again right away. Amy loves the warm feeling of Stella’s tongue. She lets her hands go down Stella’s back to find out what that beautiful ass feels like. She soon realizes that Stella is even bolder, as she feels Stella’s hand going under her shirt, moving upwards to her boobs, and starting to play with her hard nipples. When Stella stops kissing, Amy worries for a moment, but then she hears the girl whisper in her ear, ‘finger me, I’m so horny’.

While the kissing continues, Amy removes her right hand from Stella’s ass and pushes it in between their bodies, her palm on Stella’s belly and her fingers pointing downward. She slowly lets her hand slide down, her fingers going underneath the elastic band of the yoga pants. She soon feels a little bow on what must be the top of Stella’s thong. Her fingers go inside the thong as well. Moving down, she feels no hair. Stella is smoothly shaved. Amy’s hand goes all the way down. Stella’s lips feel big and long. When she lets her middle finger go over Stella’s slit, she finds out how wet and sticky she is.

PrincessRall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessRall

Positioning her hand a little bit higher, Amy quickly finds the area just above Stella’s clit and slowly moves her finger up and down. When she feels Stella pushing her body even tighter to hers and asking for more, she lets her fingers go down and up again between the pussy lips, bringing some of the wetness to Stella’s clit and then softly starts to make little circles around the clit. Varying with circles and up-and-down motion, she’s rubbing Stella’s clit with a lot of pressure now. The soft moans in between their kisses, and the way Stella pinches her nipple, tell her how much the girl is enjoying this.

‘I want to feel your fingers inside of me,’ Stella whispers in her ear. Moving down again, Amy feels that Stella is even wetter than before, and when she pushes two fingers between the lips, they easily slide into her vagina. The tight yoga pants make it difficult to make fast movements with her hand, but Stella clearly enjoys the slow fingerfucking that Amy’s doing to her. After a while, Amy decides to try that tickling motion that she always enjoys so much when she does it to herself. It doesn’t take long before Stella’s moaning increases, and she feels even more juices on her hand. She found the G-spot.

‘Oh yes, continue like that,’ she hears between Stella’s moans and heavy breathing. She increases the tickling speed, to as fast as she can, and at the same time, rubs Stella’s clit with her thump. She realizes the girl is very close to reaching her orgasm. It only takes another twenty or so seconds before Stella’s body starts to shake. While she feels Stella’s lips contracting, she also feels a powerful release of warm liquids coming out of Stella’s pussy, completely soaking both her hand and Stella’s thong. Shocked by that surprise, Amy quickly pulls her hand from Stella’s pants and looks at her while the girl recovers from the strong orgasm.

‘What just happened?’ she asks Stella. ‘You squirted on me?’

‘Yes, you made me,’ Stella replies with a naughty smile, before giving her a long and tender kiss on the lips.

‘I have to go home now and shower, but there’s something I want you to have.’

To Amy’s surprise, Stella kicks one of her sneakers off, very quickly pulls her yoga pants and thong down, frees one leg, takes off the thong, and then puts the pants and shoe back on. While looking at her with a mischievous face, Stella pushes a completely soaked blue-coloured thong into Amy’s hand, gives her a final kiss, and walks away towards the festival exit.

 

Copyright ©2024 EyesOnGirls. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by EyesOnGirls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments