Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Women’s Needs: Anne’s Second Chance

"A week after their getaway, the friends start having needs that should be taken care of. Anne in particular."

10
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second story in a series. For context read the story that came before this."

Late at night, Anne fantasized about the recent getaway with her friends. It could have turned out so differently if only she had earned that butt plug. If only Anne would have lasted a few more minutes without cumming. She lay there in bed, unable to figure out whether thinking about this aroused her, frustrated her, or both.

Anne gave up. There was no chance she could sleep. She sighed and threw her pillow across the room in frustration. She had to get rid of this feeling. She had to get off, And she needed a second chance to earn the toy she desperately wanted.

Anne grabbed her phone off the nightstand as she felt her nipples erect while merely thinking about the message she would soon send.

“Sam, you and me. Play date. As soon as possible,” Anne’s message to the group chat read.

“Someone is desperate,” Sam replied.

“When and where?” Anne fired back, barely caring about how desperate she came across.

“Tomorrow, ten O'clock, my house,” Sam said to conclude the short exchange.

Both women put their phones back on their nightstands. Soon after, Sam drifted off to sleep, but in another bedroom only a few miles away, Anne was now masturbating. Her earlier frustration now blended with anticipation for the upcoming play date. This resulted in Anne aggressively pounding herself with her dildo, taking her frustration out on her body while her sexual urges were satisfied.

After a few minutes of using her pussy as an outlet for pent-up frustration, Anne slowed down. The aggressive thrusting of her dildo slowly but surely transitioned into Anne rubbing her clit gently with her fingers. The fingers of her other hand occasionally found their way to her G-spot, only to then be pulled out of her increasingly wet pussy so Anne could taste her own juices.

Thirty minutes went by like this, Anne rubbing and fucking herself until a blissful orgasm took hold of her. Anne, now at peace, retrieved the pillow she had thrown away earlier. As she put her head down on it, she smiled. She thought about her upcoming play date, about the orgasm she just had, but above all, she thought about how Sam’s butt plug would feel once Anne had earned it. While all these thoughts went through Anne’s head, her mind became foggy, and not long after that, she was dead asleep.

The next day Anne woke up excited. It was play day, and the butt plug would soon be hers. The fact that another woman, one of her closest friends, was waiting for her made Anne feel sexy and desired. Anne’s excitement for the play date got her wet, very wet. Anne considered masturbating but decided to save herself for Sam, even though she almost failed to do this.

Anne wanted to make sure Sam would be just as turned-on as she was, so Anne dressed her upper body in a revealing red leather outfit but stayed naked below the waist. She took a selfie in front of the bathroom mirror, which she intentionally fogged up to create a natural blur effect, and sent this selfie to the group.

Anne felt devious, so she sent the picture so that only the first person to open it could see it. She was conflicted. On the one hand, she wanted Sam to be the one to open it, so she could get aroused by the person she would be fucking soon. On the other hand, Anne wanted another group member to see it instead and tease Sam with it.

A mere few seconds after the picture was sent, Charlotte jumped on it. She was ahead of everyone else and thus was the lucky one.

“Ooh la la, Anne!” Charlotte quickly replied.

“Fuck, I missed it,” Sam replied, not even a second after Charlotte’s message.

“Oh, Sam, you should have seen it. Anne is clearly very excited,” Charlotte said, referring to Anne’s glistening wet pussy that was still partially visible through the fogged-up mirror.

Sam replied using an angry emoji, publicly expressing her displeasure at being teased. What her friends didn’t know was that Sam secretly loved this. Yes, she liked taking charge of a sexual situation like she had done with Anne a week prior. But Sam also loved the opposite, to be put in a scenario where others were in charge.

Sam started playing with her nipples, getting spurred on by the thought of the picture she missed out on and her friends teasing her. The sensation of her nipples slowly getting hard while she pinched them between her fingers aroused Sam even more. With every pinch, sparks of pleasure surged through her. The intensifying pleasure momentarily distracted Sam from her phone exactly when Anne decided to send the picture again, curious if Sam would get lucky this time.

“Sam, look at what I have here,” Anne texted right before she sent the picture again.

Sam heard her phone buzz, but she was so distracted that she again was a fraction of a second too late. Judith snapped up the picture this time. Sam loudly grunted in frustration. She liked being teased, but she also really wanted to see Anne.

“Sexy,” remarked Judith after looking at the picture.

“Missed it again,” Sam said.

“Sam must be really distracted,” Said Anne, ending her message with a devil emoji, implying that she thought Sam was touching herself.

Anne was right. Sam was touching herself and had been doing so for quite a while. She had just stopped playing with her nipples and was now gently rubbing her clit in a circular motion. Increasing and decreasing the pressure with which she rubbed every few seconds. Every time she rubbed with a little more pressure, it got progressively more difficult to then rub less hard again a few seconds after, but Sam just had to do it because she wanted to make this last as long as she could without cumming.

“Yes, I am playing with myself,” Sam typed in the chat with her right hand while rubbing with her left.

“Prove it,” said Anne.

“If you show me that pretty pussy,” demanded Sam.

The two women agreed and exchanged pictures in the group. The picture Anne sent was even more revealing than the earlier picture. This time there was no sexy outfit, but just a close-up shot of her now dripping pussy. Sam responded in kind with a pussy close-up of her own, her clit being significantly more swollen because she had been touching herself and Anne hadn't been. At least, not yet.

“Yes, finally,” Sam said, as she started stimulating her G-spot.

Judith and Charlotte were enjoying egging on their increasingly aroused friends. Stoking the figurative flames between Sam and Anne was their way of staying involved, and they intended to do so until Anne had to leave for Sam’s house in an hour. Eventually this egging on took the form of voice messages.

“Yeah, show us those pussies,” said Judith.

“Come on Anne, fuck yourself. You know you want to,” added Charlotte.

These messages that were now reverberating through her house were the last straw for Anne. The woman who so proudly decided to not touch herself until her play date, about an hour from now, had broken her resolve and was now masturbating. Anne didn’t want to masturbate. But she felt so aroused that masturbation no longer felt like a conscious choice. It was an animalistic, primal compulsion.

“Fuck, you gals got me,” Anne texted in the group, feeling equal parts disappointed yet excited that she was now masturbating.

Anne ran to her bedroom, grabbed her wand vibrator, and knelt on the floor. She shoved the buzzing head of her wand between her legs, with the head pressed against her extremely sensitive clit. Anne then propped her phone against her wooden bed frame with the camera pointed in her direction. Anne would have used a hydrophobic sheet to prevent the floor from getting wet, but not today. She needed to feel good right now. The floor be damned!

Anne closed her eyes the moment she felt the vibrations washing over her. Not concerned with outward appearances, she let her mouth fall open, indiscriminately giving a voice to whichever primal sound instinctively came out of her. Anne remained aware of one thing only, her inner voice telling her to postpone her orgasm until the play date. As Anne got more into it, her hips started gyrating, seemingly having a mind of their own. Anne’s clit moved over different parts of the wand as they did so.

A few blissful minutes passed like this, with Anne immersed in her world of pleasure. Eventually, Anne didn’t keep her head straight anymore, letting gravity pull her head back until her nose pointed toward the ceiling. The moment this happened, Anne cupped her large breasts in her hands and squeezed, “Ah, fuck yes!” Anne screamed. She loved this sensation of pressure and even dug her nails into her breasts for good measure.

That made Anne’s inner voice pipe up, “Stop, not yet,” it said. Anne, wanting to postpone her orgasm, turned off her vibrator and let go of her breasts. She picked up her phone off the floor and stopped the recording. Immediately after the recording was saved, Anne shared it with the group. She imagines Sam looking at the video, desperately trying not to orgasm before Anne is with her.

Anne gets up and puts all her adult toys in a big plastic grocery bag, after which she gets dressed in the leather outfit from earlier, also getting clothed below the waist this time. She then jumps in her car, tossing her toy bag on the passenger seat as she does so. A couple minutes of driving later, Anne is standing in front of Sam’s house, toys in hand. Sam sees Anne and looks very closely at her curves as she gestures for her to come in.

“Leave your shoes in the hallway,” Sam said. Anne took off her shoes before entering the rest of the house.

Both women walked into the living room. Sam gestured to the lounge area. Anne nodded and took a seat on the sofa. The red leather of her outfit contrasted nicely against the dark-gray sofa. She put her toy bag on a coffee table in front of her, then tapped her hand on the seat beside her, inviting Sam to sit there. After Sam sat down, Anne checked her out. In stark contrast to Anne’s leather outfit, Sam wore an oversized black shirt and white panties. Sam had told the group that she felt the sexiest in comfortable everyday clothing. Anne could not explain it, but the fact that Sam managed to look so effortlessly attractive in the clothes she probably got out of bed with was such a turn-on to Anne. Anne wasn’t the only one who was turned on though, because she could clearly see a dark wet spot forming in Sam’s panties.

“You look really good in leather,” Sam said seductively.

“I can tell you think so,” Anne whispered as she leaned in closer to kiss Sam’s earlobe.

“Yeah, I know I’m wet, but you are going to be even wetter,” Sam said as she suddenly pushed Anne.

Anne fell over backwards, and Sam immediately pounced and climbed on top of her.

“I’m in charge here, my house, my rules,” Sam said as she bit softly into Anne’s lower lip.

“I understand,” Anne said.

Sam turned around, her backside now facing Anne. Sam sat down on Anne’s stomach as a means of restraining her. She wriggled around a bit, trying to free herself, but couldn’t. Anne tried using her hands to push Sam off but got easily overpowered. To make sure Anne didn’t try pushing her off again, Sam produced two pairs of cuffs from underneath a pillow and cuffed both Anne’s wrists to the cylindrical armrests of the sofa. Anne was stuck in place, fully at Sam’s mercy.

“Time to uncover your assets,” Sam said with a grin as she took off Anne’s tight leather pants.

Anne had chosen to wear nothing underneath her leather outfit, so in a single smooth motion, her soaking wet pussy was exposed, and her pants got tossed aside.

“Since controlling your orgasm didn’t go so well last time, I decided that you are going to earn that vibrating butt plug in a different way by being my fuck slave for as long as I see fit,” Sam said in a stern voice.

“Understood,” Anne said, her voice slightly wavering because of nerves.

“Don’t worry. If I do something that makes you uncomfortable, you can always use ‘red’ as a safeword. If you say that, everything stops,” Sam said in response to Anne’s nervous tone.

“Okay, I consent,” Anne said, comforted by her friend.

Anne knew the group had engaged in something resembling a dom-sub dynamic earlier. Her friends attempting to earn each other’s toys came to mind, but something inside Anne told her that Sam planned to take it a step further. Anne didn’t have experience in that regard, but Sam made her feel at ease. She felt comfortable enough to want to proceed.

“Good girl,” Sam said, not hiding how pleased she was with the current situation.

Anne suddenly felt something holey unexpected. The words “good girl” were enough to send a rush of arousal through her body. The two simple words Sam just uttered almost felt electric. It sent a tingling sensation from the top of her head down to her pussy, making her toes curl in pleasure.

“I see somebody likes to be praised,” Sam said as she turned around to face Anne again.

Anne blushed and nodded in the affirmative. She didn’t expect this strong reaction, but Sam didn’t seem surprised. Sam unzipped Anne’s leather jacket, momentarily pushing herself slightly up off Anne’s stomach, and un-cuffed and re-cuffed each wrist to take off the jacket easier. Afterward, she sat back down on Anne’s stomach tossing aside her friend's sole remaining piece of clothing as she did so.

“Yes, I like you in leather, but I love you naked,” Sam said, satisfied with the state of undress of the woman underneath her.

Anne was once again surprised. She expected that some form of sexual stimulation would immediately follow, but it didn’t. Sam instead grabbed her phone, which stood on the sofa’s armrest in a tripod, and with it in hand, she turned to face the TV opposite the sofa. Sam then wirelessly connects her phone to the TV such that the TV now displays everything that happens on her phone.

With Anne now watching, Sam opened the group chat. Anne noticed that Sam hadn’t opened her video yet. Sam had done that on purpose. She had wanted to wait until Anne arrived, get her in a situation where she was vulnerable and unable to do anything, then make her watch her own video with her.

JapaneseMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JapaneseMiracle

Before Sam started the video, Anne noticed something. Underneath her video were two pictures, one from Charlotte and the other from Judith. Each image depicted the soaked bed sheets of the sender, with toys all over them. Both were captioned with, “Look what you made me do.”

Anne imagined that the sofa would be even wetter than those sheets after Sam had her way with her. Just thinking about it made Anne's pussy drip a little. It was a soaking wet self-fulfilling prophecy.

"Poor Anne, the video hasn't even started yet,” Sam said, acknowledging Anne’s dripping pussy.

Anne huffed in frustration but didn’t respond otherwise. Sam knew Anne was dying for stimulation, so she momentarily leaned to one side and kissed Anne’s nipples and neck. Anne moaned softly.

“I think it’s time to watch your video,” Sam said as she sat back upright.

Sam took her clothes off and pressed “play” on her phone before putting it on the coffee table. Sam’s eyes were glued to the TV as she watched Anne use her wand. Sam loved every part of it, from how Anne let her jaw drop to how her hips gyrated. As glued as Sam’s eyes were to the screen, so glued was her hand to her clit. Not long after the video started, Sam started rubbing herself, and a few minutes later. Anne felt Sam’s juices running down her stomach.

“Sam, Please rub my clit for me. I need it,” Anne pleaded.

The feeling of Sam's juices running down her stomach made Anne go insane with arousal. Sam decided Anne could use a little clitoral stimulation and started gently rubbing Anne's clit with her left hand. All while still rubbing her own clit way faster, using her right hand.

“Ah, thank you, mistress,” Anne moaned in relief while she began to squirm, rattling her cuffs as she did so.

After a minute, Sam stopped rubbing herself and Anne and instead leaned forward to grab something from Anne’s toy bag. In seconds she found what she was looking for, the very wand that Anne was using in the video they were watching. In a split second Anne saw that she had been so excited to head to Sam’s house, that she had forgotten to clean her wand, it was still visibly wet.

“What are you going to do with that?” Anne asked, hoping Sam would either not notice or not care about her wand still being wet.

Sam didn’t answer but also didn’t seem to mind. She just pressed the wand against Anne’s clit and turned the vibrations up as high as they would go.

“Don’t cum before you are told to,” Sam sternly hissed.

Anne desperately screeched as soon as the powerful vibrator touched her pussy. She dreaded the sensation for how close it got her to an orgasm, which Anne knew she couldn't have, but she also loved that same sensation for the sheer amount of pleasure it brought her. This conflict within Anne raged on for minutes, only exacerbating when Sam moved the wand away from Anne's pussy. On the one hand, Anne appreciated the breather. On the other hand, she wanted to feel the vibrator against her body. When Sam pulled the vibrator away from Anne's pussy in an upward direction, Anne tried to thrust her hips upward, trying in vain to ensure her pussy still touched the vibrator.

“Poor thing, look at you,” Sam said, amused by watching Anne try to thrust her lower body toward the vibrator.

When Anne almost managed to touch the vibrator with her clit again, Sam intervened. Sam used her flat hand to slap Anne's swollen, sensitive clit. The hit didn't hurt as much as it startled Anne, as her lower body dropped back down on the sofa.

“No,” Sam sternly said while pressing the wand vibrator against her clit. Sam came with a roar the second the video finished playing.

Sam’s juices gushed out of her pussy, the small stream running over Anne’s stomach, down her side onto the edge of the sofa.

“Good work on the video,” Sam complimented as she stood up and put the vibrator to the side.

As Sam stood up and looked down at her cuffed plaything, a bright ray of sunlight shone through the partially open curtains. As the light hit the wet part of Anne’s body, it shimmered beautifully. Sam stood there speechless for a moment as she admired her handiwork.

After Sam had taken it all in, she went to her bedroom to retrieve one of her recent adult toy purchases. Anne remained cuffed to the sofa. She accepted that she could do nothing but patiently wait for Sam to re-emerge. Anne heard the distinctive sound of rattling chains as Sam approached and tried to imagine what her friend had come up with this time.

Luckily for Anne, she wasn’t in suspense for long because, a few seconds after, Sam reappeared. She quickly made her way toward the sofa with something in her hand. When Sam stood in front of her, Anne could finally see what her friend was holding. It was a chain harness. It had a collar with a chain running down to a central loop at chest height, off which came four separate chains. Two chains had nipple clamps on the ends, and two others were longer and terminated in outer-labia clamps.

“This is the most recent addition to my collection,” Sam seductively said as she attached the four clamps one by one.

The labia clamps were hard to attach because Anne had gotten so wet that they slid off several times. After each clamp was sufficiently tightened, both to ensure it would stay in place and provide the desired sensation, Sam uncuffed her friend's wrists.

“Sit,” Sam said while pointing a finger at the floor.

Anne knelt on the floor before Sam’s feet.

“Good girl,” Sam said as she attached a leash to the harness loop.

“I’m grateful for what you are doing to me mistress,” Anne said looking up at Sam.

“I’m glad,” replied Sam before stepping back and tugging hard on the leash.

The sudden sensation of her nipples and labia being pulled forward made Anne moan loudly in pleasure and fall forward. She instinctively caught herself in her fall and landed on all-fours.

Sam picked her phone up off the coffee table and put it on the floor in front of Anne, resting on the tripod. After making sure Anne’s pleasure-filled facial expression, all the clamps, and the leash were in the frame, she took a picture. Sam then again connects her phone display to the TV and shows Anne how she shares the picture with the group.

For a short while, both women look at the screen, curious about what Judith and Charlotte are going to say. Then Sam’s phone buzzed, and a message from Charlotte popped up.

“Look at Sam training her new dog,” it said.

“I always had a feeling Anne was a bitch, I guess it’s confirmed now,” Judith jokingly replied.

Anne, who has gotten even more turned on by her friends comparing her to a dog, crawls toward Sam’s bedroom, silently signaling she wants to continue playing there. Sam notices, and understanding the silent request, she walks ahead of Anne and pulls her toward her bedroom, with the leash in one hand and her phone in the other. Once there, Sam puts her phone on the TV cabinet opposite her bed, aiming the phone’s rear camera at her bed. Sam connects this TV to her phone before commanding Anne to sit on the bed with her.

As both women sat down on the bed, Sam shouted a voice command to her phone to start a video call with Judith and Charlotte. In a matter of seconds, their faces popped up on the TV. Judging by their facial expressions, Charlotte and Judith were pleasantly surprised by what they were seeing.

“I thought we could give you a live show,” Sam said.

Judith immediately caught on to what Sam meant and bolted to her bedroom to virtually join the fun. In ninety seconds, she was in bed, naked, with her phone positioned similarly to Sam’s. Then they all saw it. Charlotte probably would have responded as Judith had, but she couldn’t. Charlotte was currently walking around in a shopping center with her earbuds in. She looked aroused at what was on her phone, yet also stressed.

“You can hang up if you want,” Sam said.

“Fuck no, I’m not missing this,” Charlotte said.

Now the women realized why Charlotte was stressed. It had nothing to do with getting caught with naked women on her phone screen in public. Charlotte was stressed out, looking for a private enough spot to join her friends. She looked around from store to store, weighing up her options on the fly, until she found what she was looking for.

“Yes,” Charlotte said in a half-whisper.

She had finally found what she was looking for, a clothing store. Charlotte walked inside, trying not to draw attention to herself as she grabbed clothes off a nearby rack. She wasn’t intending to buy any of them, but she could now go into the changing rooms and have privacy while pretending to try on clothes. Charlotte entered an empty changing room and closed the curtain, throwing the clothes she grabbed on the ground as she did so.

“You naughty bitch,” said Judith as she figured out first what Charlotte was about to do.

Charlotte undressed, leaned against the wall, and aimed her phone’s Camera at the mirror opposite her.

“I’m ready,” Charlotte said, as her hand greedily reaches down toward her pussy.

“Is everyone ready?” Sam asked.

“Yes,” Judith said, with only her wet pussy and a dildo visible through her camera.

“Yes, whispered Charlotte, with a hand hovering over her clit.

Sam looked over at Anne, who nodded as well. Sam walked to her toy drawer and got the vibrating butt plug and lube. She lubed up the toy as she walked back toward her bed. Anne saw the toy and looked at it like it was her long-lost lover. She had to earn it this time. She just had to.

Judith and Charlotte cheered, they knew what was about to happen, and they loved it.

“Kneel,” said Sam, pointing at the floor.

After Anne knelled, Sam put the plug inside her. The moment this happened, the women on the TV started masturbating.

“Fuck your slave’s ass!” Judith exclaimed in delight as she plunged her dildo into her pussy.

“I’m not going to, but you guys will,” Sam said as she shared a link to control the vibration of the butt plug in the group chat.

Charlotte opened the link and took control of the toy inside Anne.

Anne looked at the TV, trying to figure out who took control of the butt plug. Sam saw this and pulled on the leash, forcing Anne to turn around and face her again. Sam didn’t want Anne to know who was controlling the toy. She wanted Anne to virtually get passed around without her knowing who was playing with her at any given time.

“Lick,” Sam commanded Anne while pointing at her pussy.

Anne greedily ate Sam out. Her tongue danced over Sam’s pussy like a thirsty dog lapping water. When Charlotte saw this she increased the vibration of the butt plug. Anne felt this immediately and let out a scream of pleasure that got muffled by Sam pressing her pussy against her face. Soon Charlotte got too distracted by her own pleasure to control the toy effectively.

As control of the butt plug got passed over from Charlotte to Judith, Charlotte rubbed her clit harder than she already was. She threw her head back, slamming against the wall of the changing room she was leaning against. Charlotte didn’t care. She was too busy with herself, trying desperately to suppress moans and other noises that could get her caught.

A few minutes later, it happened. Charlotte had an incredible climax while listening to a combination of Anne’s moaning and the noises Judith made as she fucked herself. Charlotte’s juices had splashed on the clothes she had brought into the room. The clothes that were meant to cover up the real reason that she needed the privacy of this room. She thought about buying the now dirty clothes but instead put them back on the rack like nothing had happened.

After Charlotte got dressed with her friends still moaning in her ear, she caught herself thinking about who would be the (un)lucky person to buy the clothes she had just put back on the rack. She smiled as she left the store, satisfied.

With an unexpectedly loud moan out of the blue, Sam came. She had been watching what Charlotte had just done, and she likely came while having a similar thought to Charlotte. As Sam came from imagining a random person walking around in clothes covered in Charlotte’s juices, she had covered Anne’s face with juices of her own.

Judith saw Sam collapsing on her bed in pure bliss and cheered. Her cheering got drowned out immediately as Judith had turned up the vibration strength of the butt plug as soon as Sam came.

“Please, please, I need to cum,” Anne begged.

Sam nodded, and within one second, Anne violently came.

“Thank you!” She exclaimed to Sam for allowing her to cum and to her other friends for playing an active role in making it happen.

Sam sat up again and pulled Anne into a passionate kiss by the leash before letting Anne take the harness off. This display of affection was what Judith needed to cum as well, and as the last person to do so, she came with a roar. The dildo shoots out of her pussy from the force of her muscles contracting.

After all the women had a breather, they talked about how amazing all their orgasms were and thanked each other for making their orgasms that much better. After what Charlotte did, they even discussed the idea of future play dates in public, but none of them really seemed comfortable with the idea yet. They enjoyed that behind closed doors they had the freedom to do whatever they wanted. Before everyone left the video call they openly wondered and fantasized about what the next play date might look like, and who would be involved. They eventually concluded that only time would tell.

After the video call ended, Sam and Anne talked some more before they parted ways.

“Oh keep the plug. You earned it,” Sam said when Anne tried to take it out before leaving.

“Thank you, Sam,” Anne said before giving her friend a final goodbye kiss and driving home.

On her way, home Anne occasionally felt the butt plug vibrate. That must be Sam, She thought and smiled when she pulled into her driveway, satisfied she had finally earned the butt plug.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments