Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Words and A Thank You

"A heartfelt thank you to everyone here, both authors and readers and those who run this site"

14
13 Comments 13
2.0k Views 2.0k
510 words 510 words
The power of words, an often very familiar subject matter for poetry and prose.
The choice of words and the community of Lush is what I wish to examine for a short time here.
Nouns, verbs, adjectives, the choice is a never ending list. For from now I'll just use the word rose.
I know some words have power over me, my feelings, my mood and can even incite some fear.

How has this come to be? I really don't have a clue, but I read and write for their thrill.
Pretty, flowing, love, they can be found here in many stories and poems.
Filthy, disturbing, dark, angry, hurtful, they dwell here too, read them at your will.
Reading the gifts offered, I've laughed, cried, cursed, cum, at times even emitting moans.

Words: love, happiness, belonging, aching, desire, I can always find the ones I need.
Fucking, kissing, licking, eating, tasting, teasing, crying, cumming, squirting, thrusting.
My mood deciding which words I want and the ones I can pass by. Happy or dirty, I let my mind lead.
Twenty six letters, we are all given the same. Some work magic, others of us just trusting.

Trying to convey a feeling, emotion or a fully complete novel or story.
I let my fingers go and feel them search my mind and some days it flows.
Other times I look down and think what drivel and hit delete and I feel a bit sorry.
A talent I was not born with but a craft or an art at which I try my best to let grow.

To all the authors here and anywhere in the world as well, I tip my hat.
I took the leap, to my surprise, my musings were received well, some of you even leaving a score
It takes courage to put pen to paper and pour out your thoughts or ideas, this or that.
I'll never rest and will continue to try and be better, my readers deserve at least that and more.

Whether I write about fucking and all the feelings that go along with that subject,
Or a pretty, delicate poem about holiday greetings, meetings, longing, love, any will do.
You all need me to try my best, to hope you get my meaning, I'm sure no one will object.
Whatever the subject, dear reader, I'll continue to choose my words carefully and gift them to you

For being here has become a second home of sorts to me, I can be who I am and let my personality free.
Friendships formed, stories written and shared.

AbbyJonness
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJonness

I think I may even have fallen in love a time or two.
Grateful for all, even the drama that rears it's head from time to time. I do feel I've found a place for me
Thank you again, Lush, the whole community wide. Words, hardly enough, but for now it's all I have, it will have to do

It feels like the right time of year to just give the gift of a great big 'Thank You.'

Published 
Written by Gillianleeeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments