Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim: I’m home. You better be there because I’m horny as fuck right now.

Peter: Yeah, I’m here.

Kim: Good. Video chat?

Before he could reply, his phone lit up with an incoming video call. He answered it and watched as Kim’s face came into view; her smile contagious; her dimples every bit as cute as he remembered.

“Hi.”

“Hey.”

“It’s so good to finally hear your voice after all this time.”

“Yeah, you too. You haven’t changed a bit, have you?”

She shook her head with a teasing grin.

“I mean, I’d like to think I’m a little more mature than I was before graduation. But I suppose that’s up to you to decide.”

“Well, my opinion might be a bit biased. But you’ve always been mature in my eyes, Kimmy.”

Her smile grew wider as she brought the phone over to the bed with her and made herself comfortable, still wearing the same blouse that was in the picture she sent him.

“You know, you’re still the only person who calls me Kimmy.”

“Really?”

“Mm-hmm,” she nodded, sliding her fingers inside her blouse just below her collarbone and gently rubbing the skin underneath. “No one else calls me that. I don’t let them.”

“Not even in the bedroom?”

“Mm-mm. Most guys usually just call me baby or whatever when they cum.”

“And what did your professor call you when you finished him off?”

“Okay, okay,” she giggled. “So I should’ve buckled down and done the work instead. I get it.”

“I know you do. I just had to pick on you about it one more time.” His smile reflected his sincerity. She held her phone steady, meeting his gaze through the screen without saying a word.

“What?”

“Nothing. Just, you haven’t changed at all either. It almost feels like we’re picking up right where we left off.”

He nodded in agreement.

“It does, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah. You’re every bit as sweet and respectful as you were back then. You never cross any lines or boundaries.”

“Only when it comes to you.” He used to say that to her all the time, the same way a married couple says 'I love you' until it becomes second nature.

“Sometimes I wish you did though.”

“Like when?”

“Like, when we were alone in your dorm room that one night and I was leaning over the kitchen counter watching you make pasta.”

“You remember that?”

“Of course I do. I remember how good the food smelled. I remember your arm brushing against mine, and I remember you trying really hard not to look down my shirt.”

He let out a nervous chuckle, casting his gaze down for a moment.

“Yeah, guess I wasn’t too subtle about that, was I?”

“It’s fine, Pete. It actually turned me on a little bit.”

“It did?”

“Uh-huh.” She teased him by undoing a button or two of her blouse, spreading it open just a little bit to show off her cleavage, her chest rising and falling under his gaze. “I had to take care of myself later that night when I was all alone.”

“You’re not just messing with me, are you?”

“No, I’m serious. I couldn’t stop thinking about you bending me over the counter and having your way with me.”

“Would you have turned me down if I did?”

“I don’t know. I’m not sure if I would’ve been able to. Spontaneous sex is such a turn-on for me.”

“Maybe I would’ve if you hadn’t been dating that - what was he, a biology major?”

She rolled her eyes at the very mention of him.

“God, I know. I broke up with him, like, two days later too. It was so obvious he was taking that class just so he could meet women.”

“Was he really? You never told me that.”

“Oh, yeah. Definitely. He wasn’t there to learn about chromosomes and cell division, that’s for sure.”

“Well, hey, give the guy a break. I mean, I’d be pretty distracted myself if I was sitting next to a cute girl like you.”

A smile beamed across her face, her dimples deep and defined on the surface of her cheeks.

“You know, there’s something I’ve always wanted to tell you, but never had the chance to.”

“Oh, yeah? What might that be?”

“Well, you remember Sandra? That sexy little redhead you hooked up with a few weeks before graduation?”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, she was a friend of mine at the time, and she told me you were the best she’s ever had.”

“Wait, really?”

“Mm-hmm. She told me if I ever wanted to try you out for myself, I should seize the opportunity while I still had a chance.”

“Did you want to?”

“God, yes. I started taking it into serious consideration after that. Like, even more so than usual.”

“What stopped you then?”

“Brandon.”

“Oh.”

“I thought if there was anyone who could help me move on from you, it would be him. But, well, you know how that turned out.”

“Yeah, I know. I hate that he did that to you.”

“I’m not much better, Pete. Really. Things weren’t great between us even before I found out he cheated on me. And every time we had sex, I wished it was with you instead of him.”

“So? You didn’t actually go through with it and cheat on him with me or anyone else, right?”

“No, but that still counts as emotional cheating. That’s bad enough.”

“I don’t think it does count. And even if it does, I don’t think you can be blamed for it. He didn’t treat you right and you yearned for someone who could. That’s nothing to feel bad about. The important thing is that you didn’t act on it.”

She shook her head and huffed a chuckle through her nose, flat and unamused.

“You know, most guys would focus on the fact that I was fantasizing about fucking them.”

He shrugged.

“Yeah, well, since when am I like most guys?”

She let out another laugh, louder than the last one, a slight hint of a smile curling at the corners of her mouth.

“You’re not, Pete. Not even close. In fact, you’re kind of weird.”

He shrugged again.

“You’re the one practically begging me to fuck you. What does that say about you?”

“Uh-huh. Speaking of which, you’ve been naked this whole time, haven’t you?”

“Took you long enough to notice.”

A sly grin spread across her face.

“I bet you and your girlfriend had a lot of fun this morning before she went to work.”

“No, actually. All she did was tease me for a bit before she headed out.”

“Seriously? That wasn’t very nice of her.”

“It was my own fault. I woke up later than I should’ve, otherwise I would’ve joined her in the shower.”

“God, it’s been forever since I’ve had a good shower fuck.” Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head for a moment, reflecting a sense of longing. “I mean, I had sex in the shower a couple of weeks ago. But the guy I was with, well, let’s just say his stamina wasn’t the greatest.”

“Sounds like you’ve been missing out.”

“Oh, I know I have.” She undid another button on her blouse, then another, spreading it open even wider to reveal her bra underneath. “I’ve been missing out for a very long time.”

He reached for his cock, running his hand up and down its length, his eyes fixated on the screen, focused and unblinking.

“Have you been hard for me all day?” she asked, tracing the shallow slope of her breast with the tip of her finger, her touch delicate, her lips parted in a soft, seductive sigh.

“Yes, I have.”

“God, I bet you have.” Her blouse slid off her shoulder as she undid the last few buttons, letting it fall open to expose her midriff. “Today must’ve been torture for you. Being teased by me, teased by your girlfriend. You’re probably ready to explode, aren’t you?”

“I am.” He stroked himself faster, his cock close to full mast, the veins of his shaft throbbing in anticipation as he watched her hook her thumb in her bra strap and slide it down her arm. Her nipple popped free from the confines of her bra. She pinched it between her fingers, her breath heavy as she squeezed and fondled her breast.

“You like that?”

“Yeah.” He watched with half-squinted eyes, his mouth gaping open as his moans grew louder and louder. He could feel her gaze on him in return, hungry and full of lustful intent, which only aroused him further.

“You look so hot like that. I wish you were here so I could feel your hands on me.”

Elastigirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elastigirl

“Just my hands?”

“Mm-mm.” She slipped her arm out of her bra strap, peeling back the cup to grope her breast without restraint, squirming on the bed as she rolled her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. “I want to feel your mouth on my tits and your tongue on my clit. I want to feel your hard cock rubbing against my pussy before you fuck me.”

His heart raced at the sound of her voice and the choice of her words, faster than he anticipated. She had never spoken to him in this manner before, and it was almost more than he could bear.

“Turn your camera around for me, baby. I want to see what you’re doing over there.”

He did as she requested and kept the camera centered on his towering erection, grabbing it by the base and working his foreskin up and down his shaft, slow and deliberate so she could savor every detail.

“God, I want to feel that thing inside me.”

“It’s throbbing for you.”

“It better be. It better be aching for my tight Asian pussy.”

“Is it nice and tight, baby?”

“It is for you.”

He stroked himself faster, a gob of precum dripping down the tip of his cock. Her hand reached down below the frame of the camera. He could tell by the contortions of her face that she was touching herself, her voice escaping in volleys of soft, sharp gasps.

“Fuck, Pete. I’m so turned on right now.”

“Me too. I can’t believe we’re finally doing this.”

“I know.” Her moans grew louder, her eyes half-closed as she focused her touch on a spot that made her hips rise off the bed. “I’ve been so horny for you since I sent you that picture. My panties were soaked for the rest of my shift. I couldn’t concentrate on anything. All I wanted to do was get home and call you so I could tell you how much I want you.”

“And how much do you want me?”

“I want to taste your cock so fucking badly.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I want to suck on it until I feel it throbbing against my lips. Then I want to climb on top of you and ride it.”

“God, my hands would be all over your body.”

“Would you squeeze my ass?”

“Do you want me to?”

“Uh-huh,” she uttered through a heaving breath. “The harder you squeeze, the faster I ride you.”

“I bet you’re a good little cowgirl, aren’t you?”

“Oh, I can ride like there’s no tomorrow.”

His cock twitched as he smeared his precum over the tip, his imagination running wild with what she might be doing just below his field of vision.

“Are you still wearing panties?”

She nodded, unable to form words at that particular moment.

“Do you want me to take them off?”

“Yeah, I do.”

She did him one better. She started by sitting up and moving to the far end of the bed, propping the phone up on something unseen, most likely the footboard. Then she sat on her knees with a playful grin, her legs slightly parted as she let her blouse slide down her arms until it fell on the bed in a crumple behind her. Next, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it dangle on her shoulder until she removed it and tossed it aside, squeezing her bare tits with a sultry look in her eyes.

“Holy shit.”

She ran her tongue across her upper lip as she watched him jerk off, his cock hot and rigid in his grasp.

Her hands moved lower, down to her skirt, hugging the length of her thighs, her palms tracing their shape through the black fabric. Her fingers undid the clasp and zipper while her gaze remained focused on the screen of her phone. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and wiggled her hips as she pulled down her skirt and panties, lowering herself onto her back and lifting her legs up to remove them the rest of the way.

Peter could see a flash of her pussy before she folded her legs back down, holding them there for a moment, swinging her feet back and forth with a seductive flair before she stretched them across the bed and spread them open. The dark flesh of her pussy lips stood out against the pale tone of her body. Even then, he could see how slick and swollen they were.

She sat up again just long enough to retrieve her phone, lying back down as she gave him a closeup view of the action. Her free hand slid between her thighs, her fingers running up and down the outer folds of her cunt. A heavy moan slipped through her lips as she focused on her clit, teasing it with a direct touch from her fingertip.

“God, I want to eat you out so badly.”

“I want you to.” She stretched her pussy open with two fingers, plunging them deep inside over and over again. “I want to cum all over your face.”

“I’m not gonna last much longer.”

“Do it, baby. I want you to cum just for me this time.”

His hips rose off the bed, higher and higher with each stroke of his wrist. His vision blurred until he could no longer make out the woman fingering herself on his phone screen. All he could hear was the volume of her moans, and that was more than enough. His hips clenched in place as jets of cum shot up from the tip of his cock.

“Oh, my God.” Kim’s voice came out in a low, breathy squeal. “That’s so fucking hot.” 

His vision came back just in time to see her hips buck beyond her control, her fingers buried in her pussy all the way down to the knuckles as they rode out her orgasm. It wasn’t until she started to catch her breath when he felt the pools of semen forming in the crevice of his hand.

“Did you cum too?”

“Did I cum?” She laughed at the question, rightfully so. “Pete, I’ve been fucked by cocks bigger than yours that couldn’t make me cum that hard.”

“Well.” He took a moment to draw in a breath. “I guess I’ll take that as a compliment then.”

“Turn your camera back around. I want to see you.”

He flipped it back over to face him. She greeted him with a smile, sweet and content.

“Hey, handsome.”

“Hey, gorgeous.” She giggled in a way he had never heard her giggle before, like he had just tackled her onto the bed and tickled her until she was laughing so hard that she couldn’t breathe. He knew from that moment that he wanted to hear that giggle again.

“What time does your girlfriend get home?”

He checked the time on his phone.

“Pretty soon, actually.”

“And she’s okay with what you and I just did?”

He nodded.

“She encouraged it, actually.”

“Oh, really?” The tone of her voice spelled out some kind of trouble. He wasn’t sure if he should be intrigued or concerned about what was running through her mind.

“Yeah, why?”

“I was just thinking.”

“About what?”

“About what the three of us did last night.”

“What about it?”

She shrugged.

“Do you think she’d be open to doing something like that, you know, in person?”

“You mean the three of us?”

“Uh-huh.”

His heart jumped up in his throat and skipped a beat before coming back down again. A thousand and one questions raced through his mind; questions that included whether he had the stamina to keep up with two women, how such a thing would be arranged, and whether or not Chloe was even into other women.

“What do you think?”

“I don’t know. It’s never come up before.”

“Could you maybe ask her about it when she gets home?”

He knew before he answered that he was going to say yes, both for selfish and selfless reasons.

“Yeah, I can ask her.”

Her smile was enough to convince him that everything was going to work out, at least for the moment.

“Okay. I’ll let you go so you can talk to her about it when she gets there. Text me when she gives you an answer.”

“I will.”

“Bye, Pete.”

“Bye, Kimmy.” He set the phone aside when she hung up and climbed out of bed, grabbing a few tissues to wipe the cum off of his hand before bending down to pick up the clothes he never wore. He placed them on the bed with the intent to put them on when he heard a key slide into the lock and open the latch. Chloe opened the door and walked in with a beaming grin on her face, catching him in the act of getting dressed.

“Uh-uh,” she said, lifting her shirt over her head and unhooking her bra to let her tits free. “You don’t get to wear clothes until I get to be naked with you.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” he said with a sigh that was lost on her.

She pushed him back down on the bed and climbed on top of him, kissing his cheek and his neck with a soft moan as she reached for his cock, finding it flaccid and sticky with leftover cum.

“Ooh, did you have a little bit of fun already?”

“Yeah, I did.”

“You naughty boy. How was it?”

“Before we get into that, there’s something I want to talk to you about.”

“Okay, I’m listening.”

“It’s about you and me.”

“Uh-huh.”

“And Kimmy.”

“Who?”

“Kimmy, the friend from college.”

“Oh, right. Okay.”

“She has a proposition for us.”

“What kind of proposition?”

He took a deep breath as he tried to think of the best way to explain it to her.

Published 
Written by MrOrange143
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments