Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Tease

"Lover's erotic and teasing seduction leaving him wanting and desperately yearning for more."

28
12 Comments 12
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I lead you blindfolded to the chair and then sit you down. I whisper, "Are you ready?" as you sit in the chair, and I handcuff your hands behind your back. 

Your body twitches in anticipation.

I bend down and kiss you gently with a slow lingering kiss. The touch of our warm lips hints at our fiery passion. My lips finally part from yours as I step away behind you and slip off your blindfold. 

I turn the lights off leaving the room in complete darkness then turn on some slow sultry songs. The music starts and you can't see anything. The first song I play is The Weeknd, "Earned It" and a few others follow. Your head turns from side to side straining to see what is happening. You hear me walking only because I’m wearing high heels as they move on the wooden floor. I turn the lights up only just enough so you can see a short distance from where you are seated. I have on my short tight black leather mini skirt, high patent red stiletto heels, dark stockings and a white button-up top.

I see your eyes widen as I step out of the darkness and just into the edge of your vision. I hear you moan at the sultry apparition that appears in front of you, not knowing what is happening to him next.

I start to slowly do a very sexy strip tease for you. Firstly I slowly unbutton my top, not rushing as I constantly make eye contact with you. Your eyes are open wide as you look into my sapphire blue eyes. I slowly lick my full red luscious and lipsticked lips as I dance closer. One button at a time of the white top comes undone as my body sways to the slow sensual beat of the music. I want to watch how you respond to me. Your body language reveals your desire for me as I see the swelling in your pants. You lick your lips in hunger for me and I hear your deep groan but you will have to wait as I am in control. I get my top fully unbuttoned then turn around and slide it slowly off my shoulders. The soft fabric slips down my arms, then slides to my fingertips, finally letting it cascade and drift to the floor in a small pool of white silk. 

I turn halfway around, teasing, as I look at you watching and waiting. I see you strain against the binding as you softly whisper my name in desire. I smile at you as I turn to face you then slowly slip my foot out of my left shoe. My eyes are looking at you as I slowly slip my foot out of the other shoe. I slowly twirl around in stockinged feet as I look back at your constant gaze. My hands reach down and slowly unclasp first the left stocking and then the right stocking. My eyes look at you as I slip the left stocking down my leg. I turn around waving the stocking like a ribbon then releasing it as it drifts down next to the top. I look at you again as you strain your body for release. Your pants are tented even more as you moan your hunger for me. I hold your constant gaze as I again slowly take off the right stocking which soon joins its twin. 

I turn around slowly as I pull down my garter belt and then step out of it. Next, I unzip my leather skirt ever so slowly, making you wait. The skirt finally slides down my hips as I step out of it. I hold the skirt out wide in my hand as I look at you with arms outstretched. The skirt slides from my grasp joining the rest of the clothes as I stand still so you can see my sultry lithe body clad only in my sheer black lace bra and matching black lace crotchless panties.

I felt a heat rising deep in my body as I see the sheer animal lust in your eyes. I hear you moaning my name again and again expressing your yearning need.

I look at you and whisper, "Not yet."

I then turn and walk away from you into the darkness to an area where I have a black curtain. I reach and pull open the curtain and reveal my stripper pole lit shining in a single bright spotlight.  I climb up the pole wrapping one leg around and spin my body, then I take one hand up high and the other hand lower and put my body straight out. I hear your moans as I look into the darkness at you. I come back into the pole wrapping my body and arms and legs completely around. I lean back and then all the way down with only my legs barely around the pole and look back at you, my eyes revealing my craving for your touch. I finally slide all the way down the pole with my feet crossed over. As my feet touch the floor they slide sideways as I finish in a split with my legs flat on the floor. I can hear your guttural groan of carnal lust as you can see my glistening arousal revealed in my crotchless panties.

I look at you with a steady stare as I turn onto my hands and knees and slowly crawl to you like a sleek panther stalking its prey. I smile knowing my prey cannot move. I slowly crawl closer and look deep into your eyes. I slither my body up your legs and slowly with infinite yearning I straddle your lap. I hear your moans and feel your hard arousal pressing to me, waiting to be released.  Another song starts and I grind and press my body to you. You moan with every hot touch of my body, your hips lifting and pushing for more as I feel your steely shaft press tighter. 

We moan together in our urgent carnal need as I give you the hottest lap dance possible using my entire body to tease and arouse your enflamed desires. I lean closer to you, my mouth just out of the reach of yours. I can feel your hot breath across my skin as you moan for more, your head leaning forward trying to reach me. I then lean the entire top half of my body all the way slowly down until my head is on the floor and shoulders are on your legs. I then twist and flip my legs over so you can see my sexy curved tight butt covered in my crotchless panties. 

Your moans continue as I tease you more and more with my body, knowing that you crave me and me alone. I can see in your eyes that I am the very centre of your primal desire and I can feel the animal heat radiating from your body. I come back over with my legs spread out and stand up looking into your eyes as they follow my every movement. Your eyes are drinking in every curve, every inch of my body. I am not done yet as I wrap my legs around your neck leaning my body halfway down and balance there so you are so close to my wet, soaked pussy but not enough you can reach it. I can hear you inhale the scent of my arousal drawing more primal moans of my name from your lips. I then twist my body and come back upright as I unhook my legs. Holding your aroused gaze, I turn around and sit on you, grind on you until you can’t take much more. My pussy pressing and grinding onto your barely restrained hard cock. I lean back with my hands on your shoulders as you twist your body under me in desperate need.

BettyRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyRossi

I turn around facing away from you as I grind my hips on your hard shaft. Bending forward slightly I unhook my bra so all you can see is my back as I unhook it and slide it off my body. Glancing back at you, I toss my bra to the side and lean back, teasing you as I press my body closer. I can see how desperate you now are and hear it as you groan your enflamed desire unable to release your hunger. I stand up slowly and spin around to face you, looking into your eyes and revealing my hard aroused nipples. I continue to hold your steely gaze as I bend at the waist slowly then push my panties over my hips and down my smooth legs. I step out of the panties and stand there awhile with legs astride and hands on my hips so you can get a good look at me. I can see the hunger in your eyes as you drink in every inch of my body with your gaze. I tease you even more with a slow turn of my body and let you see exactly what you are going to get.

I step forward and bend down to use my teeth to rip your buttons off one by one. I reach with my hands and tear your shirt, ripping it until it’s completely off you revealing your trim body. I crouch down onto my knees and start licking all over your chest and stomach as I look up into your eyes. Your hungry moans grow louder as your body moves under my touch and moans only grow louder as I bite you in certain places and follow with kisses where I bit you. I then move to unbutton your pants, slowly unzip them and pull them over your hips and down your legs. I look up at you as I slowly lower your boxers revealing your hard engorged shaft. I quickly remove his boxers completely leaving you completely naked as I grow aroused at the sight of a glistening drop of precum on the tip of your shaft.

I lean forward on my hands and knees, my hot breath on your shaft as I smell your arousal. My hands rest on your thighs pushing them apart as I start at the very tip licking it and then sucking it. The drop of precum tastes so good as you moan loudly and arch your body wanting me to swallow more. You are not getting your way as I’m lingering over every touch because I want to slowly take you to the very edge of extreme arousal. My tongue slowly licks your slit back and forth as my hands grip your thighs, seducing you nice and slow. I want you to enjoy every second as I linger over every touch, every taste of you. I slowly suck your swollen tip and lick the exposed head on your cut shaft, then I go back to your slit, licking it for a while as your earthy groans begin to be mixed with lusty swearing for more.

When I have finished teasing the head, I take my tongue and lick it all the way down the full length of the shaft then back up five more times until I’ve left not one area untouched. My mouth moves lower down to your balls as I suck one deep into my mouth and massage the other with my fingers. God, you taste so good as you groan in frustrated hunger. I love to tease you more and take my time tasting your hot balls then switch to the other as I want to taste every bit of your body. I start to lick both balls all over, not missing anywhere. I keep licking all over until I decide that you are getting really worked up. Your body strains against the cuffs and you arch your body to me as you moan in urgent desire. My hand lifts up your balls and right behind is an area that’s as sensitive as the tip and I go to work on it with my tongue. If I feel your body tension gets too great I stop. I’m not ready for you to cum yet. Your moans are incessant as you look at me as I tease you over and over.

When I am done driving you crazy, I go back to the tip licking the slit again and then sucking your tip between my hungry lips I tease you with the edge of my teeth grazing you as you cry out for release as I get ready to slowly take you into my mouth and all the way down my throat. I put your tip inside my mouth sucking it and swirling my tongue around it. I take you slowly deeper, moving down an inch at a time sucking and licking with my tongue. I keep going deeper until I am clear down to the base of your shaft and it’s completely down my throat You feel so good filling my throat, my saliva coating every inch of your rigid girth.

I hold your shaft there deep in my mouth for a while, still sucking it and each time your body tenses, I pull up. I don’t want you to the very edge just yet. You can see in my eyes that I am in control. I begin to suck deeply on your swollen shaft. You feel so wet and strong in my mouth as my fingers caress your balls. Your hips are pushing up into my mouth giving me more of your shaft as you groan and cry out, desperate for release. I suck your cock very hard all the way down, slow and lingering as I slide back up. I look up at you and see you plead for release but every time I feel your body tension rise I stop so you don’t cum yet.

I love your hard cock, I just can’t get enough of it. I love to deep-throat every rigid inch. I don’t gag and can stay with your cock down my throat while I savour every bit. When I know you can’t take much more, I will take you to the edge. It won’t take long for your shaft to explode because you are so very close and so desperate for release. I hold your shaft deep in my mouth as I wrap my tongue around your cock.

Your deep guttural groan as you cry out my name tells me you have had enough and it is time for me to take you over the edge. You feel it as I suck deeply at the same time as my tongue is wrapped around your shaft, so as I come up my tongue slides up keeping the tension on your cock the entire time. My mouth is stretched around your girth as I attack your cock with vengeance. My fingers dance and caress your full balls and the minute your body arches for one last time, my hand squeezes tight.

I feel your shaft swell, veins prominent between my parted lips as you cry out my name in rapture.

I open my mouth wider as you explode with pulse after pulse of your hot seed gushing into my mouth. I swallow it all down, wanting every last drop of you. I love the taste of your cum, I want every last sticky white drop from you. I lick and suck up every trace off your cock as my fingers massage your balls draining you dry. I make sure that your cock and balls are licked and sucked fully as I look up into your eyes as your body collapses into the chair, completely drained of seed and energy.

Published 
Written by Icarus11
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments