Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Can't Wait For You

"I fight my feelings for my best friend"

11
2 Comments 2
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true account of how I actually feel towards my best friend, and what I would do with him if he only felt the same way."

I've told you that I love you. More often than once. More often than twice.

I tell you that I love you, every time I let you know that I'm going to be in town for the weekend. I tell you that I love you, when I pop over and we sit for hours, painting, or watching movies - sometimes talking, sometimes in complete and comfortable silence.

I tell you I love you when I offer to share a cigarette, a joint, my turkey bacon clubhouse, an activity, or time together.

I tell you that I love you when I call you my bro.

I need you to know, I will always treat you as friend and family, first and foremost.

I will never do anything you're uncomfortable with.

Because I love you.

But...

This is my fantasy, and I can admit to myself:

That I desire you more than I can keep hidden most times.

That I desperately want you to want me

That I know we both have a dangerous side under our sweeter side.

I've never respected someone so much while wanting to jump their bones and rock their world.

You respect me, too.

Can you respect me too much to call me your good girl? I hope not.

To pull my hair and choke me?

To inflict the pain that causes me pleasure?

I can't help but dream.

I've anticipated putting your cock in my mouth from the moment I met you.

I have heard your cock is worth worshipping, and I would show you what I love to do best.

I would longingly take your beautiful, big, cock into my soft, warm mouth.

Licking and sucking you.

Holding you on the brink.

Gagging from your size

Drooling down your shaft.

I want to know,

Would I be able to take you all the way?

Deep throat you?

As I fantasize, I curiously reach between my legs

I've become so wet my panties need to be changed or removed.

This is normal when I think of sucking your cock.

Which I think about

EVERY SINGLE TIME I'M WITH YOU.

Even though...

You're my bestie.

And I love you.

And I know you love me in your own way.

I believe you will never love me in the way I love you.

Somehow, I am okay with that.

But in my fantasy,

could you?

Could you spontaneously push me into the bedroom? Forcefully shove me onto the bed? Could you rip my clothes off of me so that their shredded bits would no longer be wearable?

Could you tell me what to do?

To be your good girl?

To please you?

Could you pin my arms above my head while you pushed your raging hard-on against my pussy? Could you tease and swirl my wetness around my clit? Then - could you enter me with just the tip? Tease me with an erotic gesture to make me beg for more?

You slap your erection against my clit, and both grow and harden more. You flip me over forcefully, position me on my hands and knees, and spread my legs wide open. I moan in anticipation... you behind me, that cock grinding against my ass, up and down my crack, teasing both my pussy and asshole.

You surprise me by laying under me and playing with my clit with your dancing tongue. With the perfect pace. The perfect rhythm. The perfect wetness.

It is as if you enjoy me so much, you would stay forever, eating me out as your only sustenance. It's as if you know what I feel, as you lick and suck, you hit each nerve like a perfectly timed beat.

I want you to be dirty-minded and open with me. I want to know your kinks. What makes you hot? What do you want to try? I want our intimacy to be everything you've ever dreamed of. I will give you anything your heart desires. You can do anything you want to me.

You move your tongue to circle my asshole. You push against it gently. The slight pressure feels amazing and makes me want to invite you in. But you dart in and out. Slightly. Gently. You have me begging for you to fuck my ass before you've even been inside my pussy. You let up on the teasing a bit but that only makes want more.

I can see your kindness. I can also see you are just as dirty-minded as me. If only, in real life, I could convince you to try me. All I need is once. I know I would have you coming back for more. I know I would give you the attention you would want to experience over, and over again.

I know you have a type, and it's not me. I can be sexy. Especially when I am around a person who makes me feel like I want to be better. You do that. I want to be what you want. I want to be the woman you want.

In my fantasy, I am.

After you have eaten me out (and I am dripping a puddle onto the bed), you finally position yourself to enter me. Your pre-cum is building at your tip, overflowing onto your shaft. You're already naturally lubed up. I moan, waiting impatiently, not believing this is actually happening. You gently push against me and I immediately sigh, so grateful to be feeling the sensation I've imagined for so long. I am SO WET and want you SO BAD. You are SO HARD. The way you enter is like no sensation I've ever felt. I feel like I waited for my perfect puzzle piece.

I am tight. You are large. We fit snugly. The effect is an indescribable ecstasy.

As you push into me, we both moan loudly with desire. I'm so FULL of you. I am more aroused than I have ever been. I take a deep breath. I've never had anyone your size. I don't know how I'll hold off cumming.

You begin to rock. You are gentle, at first, besides the odd spank on my bare ass. You whisper that I am your good girl, and each time you use those words, my pussy gushes, soaking your sack. You reach around and fondle my breasts. As you lightly pinch and caress my erect nipples, wonderful sensations tingle down to my groin. I can feel you growing more, inside of me, pleased by my tits. I hoped you would like them. I love to have my breasts played with and would allow them to be your play toys indefinitely.

EvaMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMiracle

You squeeze my hips and pull me back towards you, while you rock into me. While your fingers circle my hips, your thumbs find their way to my other hole. I feel you prodding and stretching me. Gently. Carefully. Sensually.

I told you.

You can do whatever you want.

You move your skilled hands to other places, leaving me wanting more. My pussy is so full of you, but I am longing for more ass play. You lightly spit, and it rolls down my crack while you fuck me from behind. I envision you grinding your engorged cock into my crack, becoming slippery from the spit. Your head pushes against my tight asshole. You cannot imagine this pleasure until you try it, my love. The sensation creates a longing to open up and have you violate me. But you tease. You just tease and I grow more and more aroused.

I want you. I want you to want me. I want us to want each other. I want you to fuck me and fulfill all my fantasies. I want to fuck you and fulfill all of yours. I never want to stop fulfilling them. I am forever hopelessly, devoted to you.

Your hands end up grabbing my hair and pulling me back towards you. You yank me up on my knees while you continue to fuck me. I'm in absolute bliss, awaiting your next move. You circle your hands around my throat and clamp down just enough to have complete control over me. You slow your thrusts. You enter your dripping cock into me. You push it so deep. Then shallow. You grab your cock and push your head against my asshole. There's some pain, but it is trumped by intense pleasure. You bounce against my puckered hole, then push back into my dripping cunt. You pull out and bounce against my asshole again. I claw at your hands on my throat. My pussy clenches tightly onto your cock. My juices are dripping between your thighs. I cum more intensely than I ever have. My pussy grasps you so tightly, that you can't help but fill me with your load. The pulsing of your cum causes another rush of ecstasy through me. It is overwhelming, but absolutely beautiful, to feel so much at once.

We're both sticky, wet, and completely satisfied, and we lay entangled on the sex-scented sheets. Laughing. Talking. We do as we always do... but there's this new thing in the air, and we want it again. NOW. It is addictive already.

In no time my mouth is back on your cock, and in no time, your dick stands at attention.

Round 2.

My Love, will you fuck my face? Would it please you? That huge cock pushed as far into my mouth and down my throat as it can go? Do you want to?

Of course, this is my fantasy, and in my fantasy, I am your fantasy. What I want, you want. What you want, I want.

I lay on the bed on my back, but hang my head over the side where I have left you standing. I pull you towards me by grabbing your ass cheeks. Soon your cock and balls are right in my face. Right where I want them. I lightly lick at your sack with the tip of my tongue. I pull you into me and show you my desire. This is something I want. You will not harm me.

I play with your asshole with my tongue. Only lightly. I do not apply pressure. I'm not sure how you feel about butt stuff. You moan in approval, but I don't want to play with this area anymore until we discuss it. A man's g-spot can be pleasured extremely well from that area, but not all men are comfortable with that. I want to give you extreme pleasure, but I never want you to be uncomfortable with me.

I push you away from me just enough to pull the tip of your dick into my mouth. The angle of my head over the side of the bed allows for a perfect face fuck. Before we test my deep-throating abilities, I drool abundantly over your rock-hard cock. I suck you and jerk you while you play with my pussy. I gag and slobber, and more and more saliva builds in my mouth, each time your big head hits the back of my throat. It may not sound pretty to some, but to me, it is FUCKING HOT. I pride myself on pleasing. I hear, see and feel, that you are very pleased.

I pull you towards me and you push at the same time. Your dick slides down into my throat after a bit of force. I'm gagging around your shaft while I stretch out my tongue to tease your sack. You pull my head towards you and hold me against you, with both hands. More gagging. Your sighs and moans are fucking mesmerizing.

"You're such a good girl," you say, and that's all it takes.

A face fuck is the only way I ever squirt. As I gag and you praise me, my pussy pulses and my cum squirts forcefully all over the bed.

My orgasm triggers you to position me back into doggy style. As my muscles relax and I sigh my absolute contentment, you expertly enter my ass. I somehow feel nothing but pleasure.

"Fuck my ass", I beg, "cum in it."

It's so taboo. Maybe this is why it's so hot. I want to love anal with you. I cum so hard with proper anal.

I grind my throbbing clit against my hand while you pound into me.

"Tight. So tight", you sigh as you push into me, even harder.

I feel that. I feel you. This is it. I play with myself until I'm on the edge. The force you come back with hits me perfectly. I grind faster and harder against my hand while you continue to thrust into my ass.

We cum together. My body collapses as you collapse with me. I feel your shaft pulse as your cum flows into me. The walls of my pussy clench tightly and I gush as I scream out your name. You pull out of my ass with care, and your hot jizz rolls down my crack and mixes with my cum.

I shudder as my body releases all tension. Pure ecstasy. I am absolutely breathless. I have no words.

Words mean nothing. You will feel me and you will know.

My fantasy. I'm allowed that.

This is unrequited love.

I can't wait for you.

Published 
Written by JayDeeBee16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments