Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is #2 in the series. Please comment on the story. It takes a while to get back to it after being away. The first installment, " An Unexpected Late Valentine," has already been published and is available on LUSH for your reading. It has been retitled."

Lynn and I were determined to make the long-distance relationship work. When Lynn returned home, she texted me that she had arrived safely and missed our closeness.

We started communicating every other day. Lynn was busy with her family, and I worked long hours at the Break Room. Our correspondence was beginning to slacken off and become less frequent. We couldn't keep the long-distance relationship at the level we both wanted.

Suddenly, things changed for both of us. Lynn's daughter required less assistance from her family, and Lynn was contemplating her next move. She was bored and lonely and longed for our togetherness. I was involved in a different set of circumstances. The one partner in the Break Room wanted the entire place for himself. He wanted no partners. To quote the movie The Godfather, he made me 'An Offer I Couldn't Refuse.'" In a short period, I doubled my investment and was free to start a new adventure.

I was about to head back to the Midwest when a former student/football player offered me a job as a property manager for his Air BnB empire in the USA. He said that I would receive a base salary, a free place to stay, insurance, profit sharing, and a company vehicle. Any tips I receive would be all mine, and I should do well.

The next stop was a month's OJT in Las Vegas, and I would be assigned there. After halfway through training, I was informed that my job would be in Lake Tahoe. My former player took care of his old coach. Another employee wanted to go to the bright lights of Las Vegas, and I would be better in Lake Tahoe.

Sporadic communication with Lynn needed a lightning bolt. It was time to get back to our mutual loneliness. Since Lynn's favorite color was yellow, I went to the florist and sent her a dozen yellow roses. I intended to brighten her day and rekindle our romance.

The roses arrived, and I received a call from Lynn. As she spoke on the phone, I detected she choked up, was crying, and was sad in her voice.

"What is wrong, Lynn?"

"Everything that we talked about has yet to work out. I feel we are doomed."

"Would you please hang in there? We just returned to the drawing board and must make a new plan. I'll contact you after I get settled in this new job. We have gone through many changes, and everything will come together."

We talked a little longer, and I told Lynn I would contact her at the end of the week. I had to get settled, start this job, and get our relationship rolling again. Things began to take shape. I texted Lynn and told her that everything would be better than ever.

After reassuring Lynn, a small box arrived in the mail a few days later. It was from Lynn. I opened the box, and she sent me a white thumb drive. The following was written in red marker, "To Jacob, from Lynn," and a little heart was drawn. I was too busy to check it out, and after dinner would be perfect. It would be the ideal dessert after a long day.

I couldn't wait to get to my Lake Tahoe digs, eat, relax, and see what was on Lynn's gift. A pizza was the evening's dinner in my apartment over the office. It was nothing special but was free and came with the job. While munching on the pizza, I slipped the thumb drive into my laptop. It loaded, and two files came up: the Introduction and Lynn. The introduction was a note written by Lynn. It explained how she felt and why she sent this gift. Lynn wrote that she had never met anyone like me who treated her like a queen. She noted that a girlfriend with excellent computer skills helped her complete the file. This is a "Thank You" to you, Jacob.

When I opened the file, my eyes almost jumped out of their sockets. The file had over a hundred photos of Lynn posing in every sensual thought a guy imagined. I was dumbfounded, amazed, and aroused. She was in lingerie, playing with adult toys, and driving me up the wall. Lynn was in leather, baby dolls, cut-out bras and panties, fishnet ensembles, garter belts, and several crotchless items. She wore stilettos, thigh-high boots, and always a provocative smile. This was every guy's dream, awe-inspiring, and it was mine.

What to do next? I could call Lynn or take a cold shower. With the phone in hand, I called Lynn. She was upset over our relationship. It was not going as we had planned. I calmed her down and told her everything would work itself out.

"Jacob, you have a way with that tongue of yours; it can excite and calm every situation. Come to think of it, your tongue should always be buried in my cunt."

"Lynn has a remarkable way with words, one of the endearing attributes that draws me to her. She vented her frustration and was starting to feel better. I reminded Lynn that we were only 250 miles apart, and our long-distance relationship was now even closer, as it would take only about five hours to travel between us." This appeased her, and she became more upbeat. We talked, and I told her I would call later.

Another problem of mine was about to be answered. The female worker at the Air BnB office was moving out of state. I got a call and was told to find a replacement. I had only one candidate on my mind: Lynn. I struck a deal with the outgoing lady. Tuesday and Wednesday of next week looked to be quiet days—no new guests, great weather, and not a busy time. I would drive to San Jose and surprise Lynn. I could pitch the idea of coming to Lake Tahoe and moving in with me. The lady shook her head "Yes," and I was ready to go to San Jose. I got eight hours of work done in two hours. The Thunderbird was gassed up and prepared to fly down the interstate. I planned to do the five-hour trip in four hours.

I had a plan to surprise Lynn. I wanted to take her to dinner and give her all the details. It would be a bonus if the two of us worked together. My phone's GPS took me straight to the address that Lynn had given me. I arrived at the address, rang the bell, and a woman in her thirties answered the door.

Before I could speak, "You are Jacob. I would know you anywhere, though I have never met you. My mom has talked constantly about you since she returned. By the way, I also saw the Thunderbird."

I asked, "Where is Lynn?"

"She is on the back deck. I'll tell her that you are here."

"No, don't do that. Let's surprise her. I want to see the look on her face."

Her daughter agreed with the plan. She went back to the deck and acted like nothing extraordinary had happened.

Lynn asked her daughter, "Who was at the door."

Lynn's daughter responded, "The Amazon guy."

Lynn sat in her chair, turned around, saw me, blinked her eyes, and went berserk. She got up, ran to me, and jumped into my arms. She was crying tears of happiness, mumbling, and making no sense.

I told Lynn's daughter that Mom wouldn't eat with the family tonight. I would be taking her wherever she wanted to go.

Lynn said, "We can't. I look terrible. My hair is a fright; I need a manicure and time to get together."

"Look, it's two; I'll pick you up at six. In the meantime, I'll check into my hotel, get cleaned up, and take a quick nap. I change into a clean golf shirt, pressed pants, black socks, and shoes. I saw a Residence Inn, and I will go there."

It seemed relatively new and friendly from the street. The hotel gave me a suite since it was a weeknight and nothing was happening. I lucked out. The shower felt great, and the nap gave me a new lease on life. At six, I went and picked up Lynn. Like always, she looked fantastic. Lynn wore a pale yellow pant suit, a sheer black blouse, and matching high heels. I looked like Johnny Cash dressed me. I was in all black, down to my underwear.

"Well, I haven't eaten, and I am hungry. A restaurant with large booths, good food, quiet, and some good wines would be perfect. I have several things that I want to share with you."

Lynn picked a place called "Luca's." It was quaint and not very crowded. The waiter brought us menus. I ordered a bottle of Chianti Classico. Lynn decided on the lasagna, and I chose the eggplant parmesan.

Next, I showed Lynn the entire Lake Tahoe employment scenario. I told her about all the benefits and my new job.

"Lynn, there is one more significant item. I would like for you to move in with me. We can be together. You can be the office manager. You'll get a salary, insurance, no rent, real estate taxes, or utilities. The company picks up everything. Your job is to talk with prospective renters, book my jobs, and be the smiling face of the company in Lake Tahoe. What do you think?"

Lynn was shocked and stared off into space. I caught her completely by surprise. She was stunned.

" I know this is a lot to digest; could you think about it? You have some time; I have to know by the twenty-third."

Our dinner arrived, and it was delicious. We made some small talk and enjoyed the meal. It was time to decide what was next on our agenda.

"Lynn, what would you like to do?"

She responded, " I want to get another bottle of wine, go to your hotel room, and fuck our brains out. Sex will help me clear my mind."

"No problem, your requests will be fulfilled."

We went to the local liquor store, and I chose a bottle of Asti Spumante. It is Italy's answer to champagne with sweetness and a fine dessert wine.

The next stop would be my hotel room for tonight's sexual activities. Lynn walked into the room, looked around, and passionately kissed me.

Lynn exclaimed, "This room is enormous! Who were you expecting?"

"A queen, and she has arrived. This is a suite. Please make yourself comfortable, and I'll pour the wine."

Lynn removed her jacket, walked to the couch, and sat down. Under her coat, she was wearing an ultra sheer, black blouse with a black cut-out bra. I wondered where she was getting all of this sexy lingerie. I didn't care because I was enjoying every moment.

Lisa_wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_wet

She slammed down the glass of wine, and I refilled her glass. It was time to reacquaint ourselves with one another. We started kissing, and both of us were on fire. Our hands began exploring the other's body. Suddenly, Lynn stopped and removed my hands. She stood up, walked fifteen feet in front of me, and tapped her phone.

"Now, I will be doing something you will never forget."

From Lynn's phone, Private Dancer by Tina Turner started to play. Lynn began dancing around the room. I realized that she was becoming my private stripper. This is every guy's dream, and now it is coming true for me. Lynn is the most sensual woman in the world. I was the luckiest guy on earth and had to be with her. Slowly and deliberately, Lynn began to remove her clothes. Looking at her, she started to get into it. Lynn turned away from me, swayed her hips to the music, and began removing her blouse. Next, she spun around, threw on her blouse, and faced me, licking her lips.

I stared in disbelief. Her breasts were in a sheer, black, cut-out bra with her nipples exposed. The nipples were rock hard and at full attention. As the song played, Lynn began rubbing her womanhood through her pants.

Lynn turned around, pushed down her slacks, and stepped out of them. Before me, she wore a cut-out bra and panties, thigh-high black stockings, and high heels. It was a sight to behold.

"Well, Jacob, if you want me, come and get me."

I hadn't moved that fast since I played football. I took Lynn in my arms and kissed her passionately on the lips. Lynn responded by grabbing my penis. She had my undivided attention, and I enjoyed every second. My hands slid down her back and cupped her ass. Lynn started to rub her oozing womanhood on my leg. A king-size bed awaited us; I shed my clothes as Lynn slid into the bed. Lynn didn't take off any of her outfits, but she assumed a sixty-nine position. Lynn could read my mind.

Immediately, we attacked each other. I was beating her clitoris with my tongue while she was sucking, nibbling, and biting my cock. Neither of us could speak because we were driving the other person crazy. It was pure sex and lust. We were heading to the finish line. Lynn had enough and moved forward between my legs. I slid back, grabbed her by her hips, and slipped my cock into her pussy from behind.

"Jacob, doggies style. You are a savage."

"Why not? We're just two sex-starved perverts."

Lynn purred. "I love it, and it feels fantastic. I forgot how much I enjoy doggie style."

With that encouragement, I began a steady rhythm of pumping Lynn. She got into sync, and our speed and tenacity increased. We were performing like two well-oiled machines. Lynn met every thrust with one of her own. I could feel we were getting close to the finish line. Lynn's breathing was strained and erratic. I was gasping for air while we tried to screw each other to death.

Lynn moaned, "Fuck yes, I am cumming. This is what I love."

"You're right; it has been too long for us."

We hit our climax together. I thought it was an earthquake. To give Lynn a different finish, before I blew my load, I pulled my cock out and shot it on her back. I didn't want to tell her, but some of the jism hit her hair. She looked surprised, beat, and at ease. This round of fucking had wiped us out.

"Lynn, are you alright?"

"I am fine, and that was so intense. I feel great and have a better outlook on life. I was startled when you shot your load on my back. It surprised me and amplified my climax. "

I grabbed Lynn by the hand and pulled her into the shower. We washed one another. Our bodies would be clean, but our minds would remain filthy. Lynn still had my offer on her mind. She was mulling over all the ramifications of her decision. I told her that I was returning to Lake Tahoe tomorrow morning. Would she like to have breakfast with me before I departed? Lynn agreed, and I would pick her up at seven.

The ride back to her daughter's place was quiet. I walked to the door and kissed her good night. I returned to the hotel, finished the wine, and sacked out. Breakfast was calm and quiet, and we made some small talk. When we finished breakfast, I took her back to her daughter's place, kissed her, and told her I would text her when I got safely back to Lake Tahoe.

We communicated regularly, and I began to absorb myself in my job. It was getting more aggravating each day. The renters were restless, things were breaking at an alarming rate, and the weather sucked. I hadn't had time off in a long time. Most of all, I missed Lynn.

The number 13 was not lucky for me. The thirteenth of the month was a living hell. The office lady gave me the day's list of jobs. The previous day could have been better, and today's agenda looked worse. There was a broken sliding door, clogged garbage disposal, broken pole lights, and blocked drains and toilets.

I hit the road at six and started with the farthest house. I replaced the light and then got the door back on track. L moved to the next stop, the garbage disposal and a clogged drain. I had the tools and fixed the disposal. I used a plumber's snake to open the drains. The other jobs were all over the lake and took time to drive to. More drains and toilets were broken and had to be repaired. After all the repairs, I was finally done until the next emergency raised its ugly head.

With all the stops, repairs, and driving, it was dark. The office was closed; I was beaten and hungry and needed a shower and sleep. Around eight, I showered, skipped the food, and crashed out. My head hit the pillow, and I was on the "Dreamland Express."

After a few hours, the business phone began to ring.

"All-American Air BnB," I announced.

"Yes," was the reply.

I was still half asleep and had to find my glasses. "Excuse me, I need my glasses. It will make it easier for me to take of your problem."

When I put on the glasses, I blinked my eyes, read the caller ID, and went crazy. It was Lynn. I screamed into the phone, "You said Yes. When are you arriving?"

"I will be there on Saturday. My daughter has agreed to help me move. I'll drive my car, and my son-in-law will follow in a van with my things."

"These will be the two longest days before you get here. I have to know what swayed your decision."

" It was my daughter, Ann. She is my best friend, counselor, and life coach. She always has the correct answer. She responded that I had cared for everyone, and now it was time for my happiness. She told me that I would be crazy if I didn't accept. Jacob, when she saw me, I was happy with you and a basket case after you left."

"I like Ann. She is the best, and I can't thank her enough. I'm sorry, but I have to sleep; I've had about six hours in the last two days. I will have sweet dreams."

"Get some sleep, and we will be together on Saturday."

I glanced at the phone, which had been on for four hours. It was almost dead, but I was alive and well. My future life with Lynn was taking shape.

Saturday came, and the caravan from San Jose arrived. Lynn flew out of her car and passionately kissed me.

Ann, Lynn's daughter, said, "I think she is happy to see you." Her husband started laughing and slowly shook his head. Everything was spectacular at this moment.

There were surprises. Lynn's car was a Mini Cooper convertible, and I had never seen so many pairs of women's shoes. Then I thought, Lynn has never seen so many athletic shirts and jerseys in my closet. The apartment was a great size, plain, with no personal touches because I didn't own much stuff. The only items I bought for the place were a seventy-five-inch TV, towels, sheets, and food. It was rent free, with cheap, plain furniture in a beautiful place in Nevada.

"Lynn, you can redecorate and get some new furniture. You have Carte blanche,"

Lynn's family returned to California, and I closed the office. It was time to discuss our future together. Instead, we read each other's minds and adjourned to the bedroom. There was no pretense. We were horny, and it was time for sex. It had been too long, and our hands and tongues were making up for lost time. This was straight sex, and we got into bed as quickly as possible. Both of us wanted to satisfy each other and get some stress relief. Lynn's hand started to give my manhood a slow, sensual hand job while I gently rubbed her clitoris.

"Let's go, Jacob. There is no time like the present."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I slid between Lynn's wide-open legs, and it felt heavenly as my manhood entered her body. Her pussy was hot and soaking wet. We both sighed with contentment and happiness that we were together. Everything was right, and we wanted mutual satisfaction as we started to fuck. We tried to outdo the other's pleasure. I was thrusting as hard as I could while I felt Lynn's nails ripping down my back. There was no pain, only lust, and ecstasy.

The time was now. We were both climaxing together. Lynn lifted her hips and shook like a leaf. I felt myself starting to ejaculate and blew the load on Lynn's chest. She smiled and rubbed my sperm on her stomach. We were both spent. It was time to clean up, compose ourselves, and return to bed.

"Jacob, that was quite a ride. What's next on the agenda?" Lynn asked.

I told her to lie down on her side, and I would spoon in behind her. Lynn followed my directions, and we found a warm, comfortable way to relax together. As we drifted off to sleep, I felt Lynn's hand touch my cock, and I softly cupped her breasts. Both of us knew that every day would be without equal.

To be continued in Installment #3.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments