Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tabby Cat - Sunday

"An unexpected relationship develops"

70
15 Comments 15
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I woke up to the feeling of someone watching me. I opened my eyes and Tabby was sitting on the bed, cross-legged and nude, a sly smile on her face.

"Well, good morning, Tabby Cat," I croaked, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Good morning," she replied softly. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Very," I admitted.

"Me, too," she agreed, giving me a big grin. "So good."

She put her hand on my waist and slowly moved her fingers to my cock, quickly waking it up. She giggled and watched while it swelled, jerking her hand away when it twitched, then wrapped her hand around it. Her hand stroked up and down, bringing me to full erection in seconds.

"I want to play with you," she announced, moving around on to her side and laying her head on my waist with her back to me.

I reached out and put my hand on her hip, gently rubbing the smooth skin, and felt her tongue flicker over the head of my cock. Her hand stroked slowly, going from top to bottom while her tongue circled my swollen tip, and she took me into her mouth. I moaned when her mouth closed around me and watched her head slowly move back and forth while she sucked me, pausing now and then to take a gasp of air. After a few moments, she pulled her mouth off and squeezed my cock, giggling as it swelled before her eyes.

"I love your cock," she praised. "It's like it was made for me."

She put her mouth on me again and began bobbing her head faster, pumping her hand while sucking the tip, and I warned her I was going to cum.

"Oh, fuck, Tabby... I'm going to cum."

She pulled her mouth off and pumped her hand quickly, letting out a little shriek and then giggling when the streams of hot cream splattered her face.

"Oh, always so much!" she gasped.

Her lips went over the tip and she took the last spurts into her mouth as my thighs quivered. She pumped and sucked until there was nothing left, pulling her mouth off with a slurp and letting my cock fall loosely.

"Oh, fuck, Tabby..."

Quickly she moved around until she faced me, smiling at me with cum spattered across her cheeks and dripping from her lower lip. She moved up and leaned her mouth over mine, hesitating until I grabbed her head and pulled her mouth to mine, and we shared a long, deep cum-covered kiss. When she pulled away she laughed, wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

"Oh, that is so fucking hot!" she giggled excitedly.

I reached up and wiped a droplet from her chin, chuckling and nodding my head in agreement.

"Yeah, it is."

She lay on top of me with her head on my stomach and ran her hand over my chest.

"This is better than I thought it would be," she mused softly.

"It's certainly unexpected," I added. "I had no idea you thought about me this way."

She smiled at me.

"For a long time," she admitted shyly, running her fingers ran through the hair on my chest. "I had a crush on you right away."

"I guess I didn't notice. I'm sorry."

She giggled and touched my chin.

"I know you liked me," she continued. "You always keep in touch, and ask me about everything, and tease me."

"I like you very much, Tabby Cat. I just... I'm ten years older than you. You are just starting out at University, you are going to meet people, and want to go do things. Besides, your mom..."

"Already knows," she giggled.

"What do you mean?"

"I talked with her about it before I asked to come see you," she explained. "She knows how I feel about you."

"Oh. Well, what did she say?"

"Just to not get my hopes up. She knows you care about me."

"I do," I admitted. "More than I thought, to be honest."

She smiled and plucked one of the hairs from my chest.

"Hey!"

She laughed and kissed the spot where the hair had been.

"What's for breakfast?" she asked smugly.

"How about you?" I teased, reaching my hand between her legs.

She giggled and moved her legs apart, giving me clear access. I ran my finger up and down her folds, stroking her gently before slipping my finger inside. Her eyes closed and she rested her head on me while I fingered her, rubbing the bottom of my palm along the top of her slit, and she moaned softly. Another finger joined the first and soon she was writhing and bucking with my fingers pumping in and out, her pussy wet and hungry for an orgasmic release. It came quickly, and when the quivering ended she let out a deep sigh.

"Oh, you are so good," she giggled. "You make me cum so hard."

I moved her off of my waist and climbed between her legs, putting my face between her thighs and running my tongue over her glistening slit. She gasped and giggled, grabbing my hair with both hands when my tongue burrowed between the folds and tugging it hard when I sucked her little nub between my lips. She climaxed in seconds, squealing in delight and pushing herself into my face until the orgasm waned. When her grip on my hair disappeared I moved up, giving her pert little nipples a suck before laying down beside her.

After a while, I got up and made coffee, and Tabby jumped in the shower. Thoughts of her comments ran through my head, and I was a little unnerved about how I was feeling toward her. None of the women I dated and had been with ever stirred up my insides like she did, giving me butterflies and thoughts of a future together. She surprised me when she tapped on the shoulder, making me jump.

"Haha, did I scare you?" she laughed. "I'm sorry!"

I chuckled and shook my head.

"Just surprised me."

"You were thinking about me, weren't you?" she asked seriously.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Good things?" she asked, giving me pouty lips and puppy eyes.

"Mostly," I teased.

The toast popped. I put it on a plate and placed it on the table next to the peanut butter, jam, and orange marmalade, gesturing for her to take a seat. She sat down, her top riding up on her thighs and showing the edge of her blue panties, and sipped from the mug of steaming coffee in front of her.

"You put cream and sugar in it," she announced with a smile.

"Yes, a splash and a spoonful."

"Just how I like it," she praised. "How sweet you are."

She munched on her toast while I went and showered. My mind raced with the different feelings and possibilities, and I decided that we had to talk more about this before it went any further. Despite my newly discovered feelings, I needed to let her go and experience life in her twenties. I dried off and pulled on jeans, checking the time. I wasn't taking her to her grandparents until late afternoon, so there was plenty of time to talk.

Tabby sat waiting at the table, sipping her mug and looking at her phone. I filled my mug and topped up hers before sitting down. She put her phone down and looked at me with a soft smile.

"I know what you're going to say. I'm much younger than you, I need to experience things. I know that, but I want to experience things with you."

"Look, Tabby. I have feelings for you, real feelings that I didn't expect. I need some time to sort things out."

"I get it. I didn't come here thinking we would fall madly in love, get married, and have children in one weekend. I just wanted to see how we both felt about each other."

I sat quietly, just listening.

"I have very strong feelings for you, Tom Cat. I always have, but now they are even stronger," she admitted softly. "I had to find out if they were real or just some fantasy crush. It's not a crush. I want to be a teacher, I want to go to University, and I want to experience new and exciting things, just as you said, but I could do that with you, couldn't I?"

"You could," I admitted. "You have time before University starts, let's take some time to think about things."

"I have been thinking."

"I know, but... I've been on my own for a long time. Sure, I have thought about finding someone special and having a family, but I'm ten years older than you are."

"Nine, technically," she corrected. "You're only ten years older than me for two months."

I chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Okay, nine."

"The idea scares me, too," she admitted. "I am younger than you, and you have much more experience with things than I do. What if you meet someone else? Or get bored of me while I do my schooling? It takes up a lot of time. What if one of your old girlfriends shows up?"

I smiled and nodded my head. She had been thinking.

"I admit, the idea of being in love with you does scare me, Tabby. I don't want to hurt or disappoint you."

"I feel the same way."

We sat and sipped our mugs in silence for a few minutes, each buried in our thoughts. The fear of being in love with her was real, the fear of it not working out daunting. I had been in a few relationships, none that ended well, but these feelings had not been there. I wanted to nurture her, protect her, hold her, and love her. I wanted to make babies with her and raise a family together. It was only two days and all these thoughts swirled in my mind. I needed to know what she was looking for.

"What would you like to do from here on, Tabby?"

"I... I don't really know," she replied.

"You must have some idea of what you want?" I pressed. "You obviously came here with a plan of some sort."

She chewed her lips and looked into her mug, mulling over her words. I grabbed the pot and topped up my mug, then hers, and waited.

"I really didn't know how you would feel," she admitted. "Mom warned me that it might be nothing more than a fun weekend with you, so I kind of didn't think any further."

"Okay. So, now that you know I care about you very much, what would you like to do?"

I knew I was putting her on the spot, and she fidgeted in her chair.

"That's how relationships work, Tabby. You have ideas and expectations, you have to share them to see if the other person is of the same mind, and wants the same things."

"What do you want?" she asked, trying to turn it around on me.

"I want you to tell me what you want and expect from me if we do agree to be in a relationship."

She smirked, realizing I wasn't going to let her off the hook that easily.

“Well, I want your big banana,” she smirked.

I laughed.

“I want to be with you,” she continued. “I feel… I don’t know…. connected to you, I guess. It feels so… right, you know?”

I nodded, feeling the same way.

“What about school? You start this fall, you have a dorm room booked here, right?”

“Yes.”

“So you will have your place, and I will have mine.”

“I guess so…”

“So if we do start dating, we can see each other once or twice a week. Is that what you want?”

LiliaGroz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliaGroz

“We could do that. Or more.”

“Okay. You will meet lots of new people, make new friends, probably hang out and do things with them, right?”

“Maybe. I don’t know.”

“Right. So that might change your feelings about us. You might enjoy it, maybe meet someone you are interested in. Say you do and he wants to go out with you, wouldn’t you want to go? See what it’s like?”

“That could happen to you, too,” she countered. “You have lots of friends, you go have fun. You have even dated some of them.”

“I know what it’s like to be with someone else. You don’t. That’s the point. I did all those things, and you should have the option to.”

“What if I don’t want that? What if I just want to be with you? I can still meet people and have friends, right?”

“Of course.”

“So I don’t see a problem. Do you want to date other women?”

“No,” I admitted. “No one could give me the feelings you do, Tabby.”

“So we feel the same way,” she announced smugly.

“I guess we do,” I agreed.

She moved from her chair and sat on my lap, straddling me with her arms around my neck, and looked into my eyes. I could feel them burrow deep inside me, absorbing my thoughts and feelings about her, the brown liquid pools delving into my soul.

“I could cancel my dorm room. You have lots of room here.”

I chuckled.

“You just move in and we live happily ever after?”

“Why not?”

“Well, what are we going to tell your mom? And my brother?”

“The truth,” she shrugged. “That you seduced me and made me fall in love with you.”

“I think it’s the other way around, Tabby Cat,” I chuckled.

“Same difference,” she giggled, wriggling her bottom on me.

She leaned in and kissed me while moving herself around until my cock was hard and rubbing against her pussy.

“Ooh, there’s that big banana,” she giggled.

“Lift up a bit,” I said, pulling my jeans off.

I grabbed my cock and rubbed it against her slit, getting it wet with her juices, and she lowered herself down onto me slowly. It took a few movements before she was settled in my lap with my cock lodged inside, and I lifted the shirt over her head. My fingers found her nipples and gently squeezed them as she slowly moved up and down.

“You feel so good,” she whimpered.

“So do you,” I panted. “I love fucking you.”

“Good,” she giggled. “You will be doing it a lot.”

I thrust my hips up and pushed into her.

“Oh! I like that!”

I did it again, burying most of my thick pole in her, and pinched her nipples.

“Oh yes,” she moaned,

I held still for a moment and she looked at me curiously.

“We forgot the condom, baby.”

“We don’t need one,” she replied with a smile. “I started birth control months ago.”

“Months ago?”

“Yeah,” she admitted with a coy smile. “When we talked about our visit.”

She had been planning this for a long time.

“I want to feel you cum inside of me,” she whispered. “I've thought of it many times.”

She began moving again, riding me as we kissed, her tight pussy milking my swollen shaft. I put my hands on her waist and started thrusting into her, and she dropped her head to my shoulder, moaning softly.

“Oh, I love your cock. I love fucking you," she panted.

“Oh, fuck, Tabby, I’m getting close.”

“Me, too,” she whimpered.

“You feel so good, Tabby.”

“Oh, fuck me… I’m cumming…” she squealed.

Her tight little pussy clenched and my cock erupted, filling her with my load as we climaxed together. She milked me hard, taking all of my seed and a part of my soul into her body, giving me the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

“Oh, I love you, Tabby Cat,” I heard myself say.

“I love you, Tom Cat,” she whimpered.

She collapsed against me, panting and shaking with her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly while the intensity waned and the warmth of it spread through me. I kissed the top of her head and we sat quietly for a few minutes.

“Can we go lie down,” she asked softly.

I held her tightly and stood up, feeling her legs around my waist, and carried her to the bed. My softening cock slipped out and I lay her down on the bed before joining her. She cuddled against me, head on my chest and leg over my waist, and sighed.

“That was incredible,” she whispered.

“Yes, it was,” I agreed.

“I need a nap,” she giggled.

“Me, too,” I replied.

I pulled the covers over us before laying my head down on the pillow and she snuggled up close to me, our warm sweaty bodies entwined, and we drifted off to sleep.

*****

We showered together, lazily soaping each other up and exploring each other. I took my time, especially with her firm little butt cheeks and perky breasts, making her giggle and moan while my cock rubbed against her slick, smooth skin. I rinsed my hand and slipped it between her cheeks, rubbing her slick pussy while she braced herself against the wall with her hands and pushed her ass out, and slid my thumb into her little pussy to get it slick. I fingered her with one hand and teased her nipples with the other, pushing my thumb into her ass, and she groaned loudly. I worked her pussy with my finger while my thumb probed her tight opening, bringing her to a knee-shaking orgasm in moments. I slipped my thumb and finger out, letting her relax for a moment, and moved in behind her.

I pushed her shoulders down slightly and positioned myself, rubbing my cock over her slit and getting the tip slick before pushing into her. I grasped her hips and started pumping, fucking her furiously against the wall until my cock erupted. I groaned loudly as my balls pumped empty, filling her tight little kitty to the brim once more, and gripped her tightly as my orgasm crested.

"Oh, you make me cum so much," she praised. "I love when you cum in me."

"So do I."

"I wasn't expecting that thumb," she giggled, turning around and putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah, it was different," she admitted shyly. "I would be willing to try it again."

I chuckled and kissed her, holding her against me under the water and enjoying the embrace. I let her go and stepped out, giving her the shower to herself and toweled off. When she was done I handed her a towel and went to the bedroom to get dressed. It was almost time to leave.

She dressed and packed her things, leaving the blue panties on my pillow, and we began the drive to her grandparents' place, about an hour out of town. We grabbed some lunch from a drive-thru and ate along the way, with her hand resting on mine most of the way, and talked about our future together.

We agreed that she would start off in her dorm and follow through with her desire to become a teacher and that if things worked out she would move in with me. Considering her scholarship and the money put aside for her education, she would have no issue financially being on her own.

We were almost at the farm when she pulled out her phone and called her mom.

"Hi, Mom!"

"Hi, Tabitha."

"So, you know what we talked about regarding Tom Cat?"

"Yes."

"Well..." she giggled.

"Hi, Mom!" I commented.

"Oh my god! Really?"

"Yes!" Tabby answered excitedly. "He feels the same way!"

"I do," I assured her. "Don't worry, she is going to school like planned."

"Oh, you have to tell me everything, Tabitha."

"We are just pulling up to Grandma's. I will call you later, okay?"

"Oh, yes, you better call me!"

"I promise, Mom. Love you!"

"Love you, Tabitha."

She disconnected when I put the car in park, giving me a big smile.

"I told you we've talked about you," she reminded me.

Bernie and Diane came out of the house to greet us, and I grabbed her bags to bring in. After a round of hugs and handshakes, we went inside, had a cup of coffee, and caught up. Diane asked me to stay for supper, and we spent the rest of the afternoon strolling around the farm and checking out the calves in the barn. Dinner was great, and after dessert, Bernie asked me to step out for a beer while the ladies had some tea and a talk.

"I think you two are more than just friends," Bernie surmised, handing me the beer. "I see how you look at each other."

"Well, yes, we are," I admitted.

"What are your plans?"

"She going to school, as planned, don't worry," I assured her. "I love her, Bernie. I will take care of her."

He looked out over the fields and sipped his beer.

"You know, Diane was eighteen when we got married, and I was nineteen. If I had been a few years older, I think things would have been easier for us."

He turned to face me.

"Most women mature earlier, they know what they want," he continued. "Tabitha is one of those women, just like her mother and grandmother. Diane settled me down, kept me grounded. I admit, there were temptations and sometimes I didn't pay enough attention to her, but she is the best thing that ever could have happened to me. Tabitha is a smart girl, I trust her judgement."

"Thank you, Bernie."

"Well, you are a nice guy, and if you are anything like your brother I know you will take care of her."

"I will."

Tabby came out and put her arm in mine, followed by a smiling Diane.

"What are talking about so seriously?" Tabby asked.

"You," Bernie replied. "How much trouble you can be."

She laughed and tapped him on the arm.

"I need to get going," I announced. "Thank you so much for dinner. It was great."

"Thanks for staying," Diane replied with a grin. "I know there will be many more."

Tabby grinned and hugged my arm, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"You drive safe," Bernie said, taking Diane by the arm. "Tabitha, you go say goodbye."

He walked Diane into the house, leaving us alone on the porch, and closed the door behind them.

"Grandma says you are a real catch," Tabby revealed with a smug grin.

"Your Grandpa says the same about you."

"Yeah, he loves me," she giggled.

We strolled to the car, having a hug and a long kiss before I let her go and opened the door.

"I will call or Facetime you every night," Tabby promised. "Will you pick me up on Friday?"

"Sure. What time is your flight home?"

"Nine in the evening. On Sunday," she grinned.

I smiled, happy to have another weekend together so soon, and started the car.

"See you soon, Tabby Cat."

"Yes, you will, Tom Cat," she promised.

I backed up a few feet and stopped, then drove forward and pulled up next to her with my window down.

"I love you, Tabitha."

"I know," she grinned. "See you Friday."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments