Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Butler And His Mistress

"Awakening your cravings"

21
9 Comments 9
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Hi guys This is gonna be series. I will be uploading a new part soon. I hope you like the story and enjoy it. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Please leave your comments and love for my story."

My life isn't one that I would call adventurous or exciting. I live a very boring life, which merely consists of going to business class, attending tennis lessons, taking etiquette lessons, and other boring hobbies. Most of it was chosen by my parents, independence isn't something that I ever striven for.

Life went its usual way until that very day, which changed my mindset, thinking, and sexuality. He walked into our house on that faithful day, wearing a fitting suit and a smug smile, feeling seemingly familiar to me. Unknown to me, I was your prey, and you were ready to devour me. I walked into the trap you laid down for me happily and innocently.

It was summer vacation, and I stayed at home doing nothing but taking lessons and becoming a more "worthy" family leader, which was the only reason for my birth.

A feeling of anxiety took over me as I decided to take a walk to our backyard with the hidden pool. Dressed in my thin strapless bikini, which covered my breasts just perfectly and accented my waistline with a bow, I trotted towards the garden full of flowers and azure gold. For some reason, I felt a presence that couldn't be assigned, as there was no one in sight. Shaking it off, I took light steps towards the pool and slipped into it cautiously to prevent unwanted attention from the servants around.

The water inside the pool felt a little warmer than I thought it would be. Humming to myself, I looked around the water just to feel my waist being grabbed. Before I could yell, a pair of perfect hands blocked my scream. I turned around hastily to see who had the audacity to lay their hands on me, only to be stunned and speechless by the handsome face grinning at me.

"You...? What are you doing here? How did a butler get into the pool?" I asked, glaring at him grudgingly.

"Milady, if I may... You are fully aware that this place is assigned to the servants and butlers, right?", he replied to me, still wearing a wide grin on his perfect face. His features were handsome; I have never seen such intoxicating eyes. Unknowingly, I stared at his lips, convinced they were inviting me to touch them. My fingers went to his face, tracing the lines of his lips, wondering how they could be so outstanding. My mind kept tempting me to taste them, to feel them with my own lips, and to confirm their perfection.

"Milady, I take it that you are trying to seduce me if you touch me this way". A blush crept to my face as I realized my lack of manners and pulled back my fingers instantly, only for them to be held in position by him.

"Let me go right now!" I yelled at him.

"What were you thinking of?", he whispered in a voice that induced indescribable feelings in a certain part of me.

Feeling my knees go weak, I start to waver and look sideways. He turned my face towards him and pulled my chin high, so I could look right into his eyes, whispering that same question again.

Shyness took over me as my eyes wandered back to his lips once more. "I was thinking of nothing", came out of my mouth even though I knew he was making me weak.

"Milady, I heard and saw you touching yourself yesterday," he said in a seductive tone, tracing his hands down my thigh and sending waves of electroshock through my body.

"You what? Are you spying on your mistress? Is that what you were hired to do? Do you know what....."

"You said my name when you reached orgasm, didn't you?", he asked, smirking evilly and cutting off my sentence. "Milady, don't fool yourself; your eyes betray you; they show me the lust you are feeling for me, and I will not hesitate to please you here right now, but I must hear you admit it.

"Admit what?"

"Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"Let me go, that is what I want." I stare at him with firm eyes, trying to fool myself and convince myself that I don't want his touch.

JenyCuteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenyCuteTS

It was embarrassing enough to know that he heard and saw me masturbating, and yes, I said his name. My thoughts were filled with how it would feel if he ever laid those hands on me.

"Are you sure about that, milady?" His hands slid down to my buttocks, giving them a firm squeeze and rewarding him with a slight moan.

"Please...." I whispered slightly.

"Please what, Milady?"

"Please don't do this, you should know your position," I replied in a shaky voice.

Silence filled the atmosphere as we both stared into each other's eyes, trying to decipher what we were feeling.

Believing I had been able to convince him not to start what would lead to our destruction, I tried to free my hands from his tight grip; however, he pulled me closer to him, grabbed my waist once again, and slammed his lips against mine.

Not thinking straight again, I hook my arms around his neck as I pull him closer and kiss him back, earning a groan from him.

Self-consciously, my legs wrapped around his waist as he leaned onto me, grinding his bulge into my wetness.

"Mmm..." I moaned weakly, breaking our kiss. At this point, I couldn't think straight, anymore, as he kept grinding me against the wall, giving me a feeling I couldn't comprehend.

Suddenly, I felt one of his hands wander towards my hardened boobs, slightly squeezing and teasing. His fingers found my hardened nipples, which were awaiting his touch. He grazed and pinched them as he watched me moan in pleasure. I looked at him with begging eyes, begging him to continue and not stop this ecstasy he was introducing to me.

"Milady, tell me you want more," he whispered into my ear, biting my lobs gently.

"Give me more", I pleaded, grinding my cunt on him to ease my itchiness, which kept on throbbing.

"Good girl, I want you to cum for me," he said, quite satisfied with my answer, as he pulled down my bikini top, relieving my bouncy boobs and pulling a nipple into his mouth.

"Ughhh... Lucien, yes", I moaned, feeling him bite and suck them gently.

His fingers moved towards my clitoral area, which brought a slight hesitation to me, questioning me if I was ready. He noticed this and gave me a soothing smile while pulling me in for a kiss.

"Relax, baby, I won't hurt you... at least not today", he grinned foolishly, making me smile back in return.

Tracing his fingers around my clitoral area, he teased me uncontrollably, and I begged him to give me more. Finally adhering to my pleas, he pushes my panties to one side and slips his fingers in my wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, pushing his fingers in and out of me, making me squirm continuously.

"Lucien... mmm", I moaned, feeling more itchy than ever.

"You are so wet for me, and I want to taste it," I hear him say as he carries me out of the pool and sits me on the floor while he stays in the water. He pulls away my panties which seem to have been obstructing him for a while now.

"Open your legs for me," he told me in a voice that sounded more like an enchantment, making me hesitatingly open my legs wider while feeling his eyes on me, watching every move of mine.

"Good girl", he purred, giving my clit a lick.

Mmm... I pushed my clit against his face, wanting to experience that feeling again.

Pleased with the response my body gave him, he began sucking on my clit and using his fingers to massage my inner wall, sending unexplainable waves of pleasure through my body. Grabbing his hair, I begin grinding my pussy on his lips, moaning his name endlessly.

Feeling my orgasm building up, my legs begin to shake as an incredible feeling washes over me, bringing me to ecstasy.

Unable to shake off the feeling I had just experienced, I stared at him, wondering if I could give him the same feeling.

End of Part 1

Published 
Written by Ploeme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments