Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lonely Salesman. Chapter Two Part Two

"Connie opens her skeleton closet, barring her sexual soul to Philly. After listening to her story, Philly assures her that he is only interested in her future."

25
4 Comments 4
959 Views 959
8.1k words 8.1k words

Author's Notes

"In this part, Connie continues relating her perspective of how Philly makes her feel. Her sexual closet is wide open and she bares her soul to Philly giving him an idea of her hesitations and fears of allowing any man into her life."

He asked, “Connie, tell me about your previous lovers. How did you lose your virginity?”

 

I told him, "I lost it when I was sixteen. I matured early, developing breasts before many of the other girls in my grade at school. A boy two grades ahead of me asked me if I would go out with him, and I agreed.  He took me to a movie. During the movie, he kept trying to touch my tits, groping at them like he was trying to pick out a ripe melon. I stopped him several times, but he kept up. Finally, he told me that if I wanted to date guys older, I'd have to put out a little.

I suppose peer pressure and the fact that I wanted so much to be popular at school led me to allow him to feel my tits. He handled me so roughly, Philly. After the movie, he took me to a place where the older kids went parking. I was very nervous as he manhandled my tits. He warned me that if I didn't put out, he'd spread the word around school that I was a prude, and I'd never be asked for another date.  The thought of being labeled as a prude scared me so much that I let him fuck me.

He fucked me like a bull in a china shop. It was over in less than five minutes, and thirty minutes later, he was dropping me off at home. I felt so used, so cheap, Philly!"

 

"My God, that's so sad, Connie. To be used like that the first time you had sex." Philly said.

 

"The worst part about it," I replied, "Was that the guy spread the rumor around school that I was an easy target. I got a reputation for being an easy lay."  

 

"Boys would ask me for a date, and when we'd go out, I'd find out all they wanted was to fuck me," I said. "By the time I got to be a senior in school, I probably had fucked most of the boys in my class. I couldn't wait to graduate and get out of there. I still don't know how I made it through high school without getting pregnant."

 

Philly shook his head and said, “Did you go to college?”

 

"Yes." I replied, "But after two years, I dropped out and started working at a local mall."

 

"How long…" Philly began to ask. But I cut him off, saying, "I've been working at malls for 12 years now."

 

"When I was twenty-two, I married a guy I thought I was in love with." "He turned out to be an abusive bastard." I continued. "He liked to slap me around; at first, I thought a husband could do whatever he wanted with his wife, but when some of my friends started asking me about the bruises, I found out that he wasn't normal. I have to admit, though, sometimes I did enjoy his rough sex. I left him eighteen months after our weeding.”

 

"So, you've been divorced for nine years now?" He asked.

 

“Nine and a half, to be exact," I answered. "I've had flings with a few men since then, but they all wanted the same thing and treated me like their personal sex toy.”

“One guy I went out with taught me how to deep-throat a cock. He was the guy who had me practice with a banana. He had a huge cock and wanted me to be able to swallow all of it. He was so rough with me. I remember he once had me lie on my back and hang my head over the edge of the bed. Then he stood over me and rammed his cock down my throat. I gagged and threw up. He then proceeded to fuck my throat like I was some inflatable sex doll. I hated it, and I never let him get me in that position again. He broke up with me a couple of weeks later.”

 

“Damn, Connie, you’ve had some shitty luck with men.” Philly offered.

 

I continued my story, "A few months before I accepted the transfer and promotion at ET, an older man entered the store. He said he was looking for something for his teenage daughter. He was good-looking, and I was very attracted to him. I didn't see a wedding band on his finger, and he was flirting with me. I figured he was divorced. Well, anyway, he bought a ton of stuff and paid with a huge roll of cash. As I was giving him the change, he asked me out. I figured what the hell, maybe an older guy would be a pleasant change from all the assholes I'd been dating and fucking regularly."

 

Philly stopped me and asked, “Did you ask him if he was married?”

 

"Yes, I did," I continued, "and he told me his divorce would be final in a month or so." So we agreed on dinner or a movie until his divorce was final.”

 

“And he agreed to this?” Philly asked.

 

I replied, "Yes, and he was very romantic during the month while his divorce papers were in the works." "He took me to dinner; we danced or watched a movie. All along, he never tried to seduce me. I have to admit, Philly, during that month, I masturbated many times, fantasizing about making love with him. After about five weeks of dating, he told me his lawyer had called and said the divorce was final. He said all he had to do was stop by the next day, sign them, and be a free man again."

 

“What happened next?” Philly asked.

 

I continued my story, “Well, I told him that since he would be a free man the next day, we should celebrate his freedom. I invited him to my place, offering to cook him his first dinner as a free man."

 

“And he instantly accepted the invitation?” Philly asked.

 

"Oh yes," I said, "I wore a very tight, strapless black leather dress with black silk stockings and heels. I had my hair pulled back and in a bun and applied makeup, so I looked so sexy. I wanted to seduce him that night, thank him for being so romantic during the five weeks we waited for his divorce to be final."

 

"Sounds like it was an evening to remember," Philly said.

 

I replied, "It was when he arrived his eyes nearly popped out of his head."

 

“I know that feeling from yesterday,” Philly said.

 

"Well, anyway, we melted into each other the minute he entered my apartment.” I said. "That was the night I discovered that a man could make me cum just by stimulating my nipples."

 

Philly smiled and said, "That is pretty amazing. That turned me on big time last night."

 

I smiled and said, “You’re not the only one turned on.”

 

"So, what happened to him?" Philly asked.

 

"Well, after that night, we saw each other fairly regularly for a few months," I said. "Then, one day, when I was working at ET, this woman came in and walked right up to me and said, "Stay the fuck away from my husband, you little slut!" I was stunned, after she left; I called his cell and confronted him about her."

 

“What did he say?” Philly asked.

 

“He said, oh well, babe, it was fun while it lasted. I couldn't believe my ears. He had lied to me all along; he was married and never filed for a divorce." "I was devastated," I said.  "Even the most romantic man I'd ever been with turned out to be a lying bastard who just wanted to use me for his sexual pleasure. He was just willing to work at it a little longer before he fucked me over."

 

I realized that I had been telling Philly all about my previous sexual exploits for the last hour or so. Thinking about what I had just admitted to him, I worried that he would see me like a slut.

 

"God, Philly, I sound like such a slut," I said. "I've been hurt so often by the men I let into my life; I hope you don’t…..”

 

Philly put his finger to my lips, cutting off the rest of my sentence. He smiled and said, "Connie, your past means nothing to me; it's your future. I'm most interested in."

 

He leaned close to me and kissed me on the lips. Very softly and very gently. His fingertips held my cheeks, and I sighed a sigh of relief, knowing Philly didn't think of me as some easy slut.

 

“I want you to promise me something,” he said.

 

“What’s that?” I replied.

 

"Never bring up your past again, but more importantly, never think that I'm going to change the way I treat you because of what you have told me this morning." He said. "Last night and today, we made incredible love; we made love as I've never known before." Philly continued, “I’ve looked into your eyes, and I saw a passionate, sensitive woman there. I want to explore what I've seen there."

 

His words touched my heart, giving me a warm feeling deep inside. Perhaps this man, this incredible man I've only known for a short time, was the man who finally could make me feel wanted, feel needed, feel loved. I smiled, kissed him softly, and ran my fingernails through his hair. Time would tell if I'd finally found the one man who I've been searching for such a long time.

 

Philly said, “Relax, love; I’ll return in a few minutes.”

 

He slipped from my bed and slowly walked out of my bedroom. I lay back on my soft satin pillow, looking up at the ceiling, smiling inside, and feeling very good about our future together.

A few minutes passed, and I smelled coffee brewing. I didn't want to wait until he returned, so I slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I was horrified. My hair was a mess; my makeup was all but gone. Philly had seen me at my morning worst and still wanted to be with me. He is an incredible man. I was about to learn even more about him. I quickly washed my face and brushed out my hair. At least I could look a little more presentable when he returned. Slipping on my long, fluffy white bathrobe, I returned to the bedroom. Philly was standing in the middle of the room.

 

He smiled and said, “Breakfast is ready.”

 

Taking my hand in his, he led me out to the kitchen. He had set the table, poured two glasses of orange juice, and sliced a croissant. A steaming cup of tea awaited me. He had made us breakfast. Something no man had ever done before, he acted like a perfect gentleman, helping me into my chair and offering me cream and sugar for my tea. I was amazed; he wanted to wait on me, and he tried to make me feel good. The closest I'd ever come to this feeling before was a quick slap on the ass, and I'll call you sometime, babe.

 

We made idle chit-chat over breakfast, talking about work and how we were going to handle the gossip that was sure to flow in the mall once our newfound romance got out. I suggested that perhaps we could keep our affair discreet.

 

Philly's reply was, "Are you kidding Connie? I'll be proud to let everyone in the mall know about us."

 

He used the word proud to express his feelings about being my man. That warm feeling I got earlier was quickly turning into a glow. After breakfast, Philly cleaned up, dressed, and relaxed as I showered and got ready for work. As I sat at my dressing table, applying my makeup, he stood behind me softly, massaging my neck and shoulders.

 

He leaned down and softly whispered, "Connie, you look so beautiful. I love the way your eyes sparkle."

 

I wished we had more time because I wanted him more now than when I woke up this morning. Unfortunately, time wouldn't allow me to fulfill that need. I finished my makeup and stood turning to him. He smiled widely, acknowledging his approval of how I looked. It is so beautiful having a man appreciate me like this. And I couldn't wait to show him how good he makes me feel.

 

Driving toward the mall that morning, he asked, "Connie, can I see you tonight?"

 

My instant reply was, "I'm counting on it."

 

His smile widened, knowing we would be making passionate love again tonight. As he slowed his car beside the middle entrance to the mall, I placed my hand on his thigh and leaned over close to him.

 

"Thank you for last night, thank you for this morning, and for making me feel so special,” I said.

 

"My pleasure," he instantly replied.

 

He quickly jumped out and rounded the car to open the door and help me out of his car. Taking me in his arms, he hugged and softly kissed me.

 

He whispered, “You look incredible. I’ll stop by ET before I start at three today.

 

I kissed him on the cheek and said, “I’ll be looking forward to that.”

 

I turned and walked toward the entrance to the mall, I swung my hips as I walked, knowing he was watching me. I wanted him to understand that these hips are his and his alone.

 

As I entered ET, my manager, Marsha, was standing behind the counter. She looked up and instantly said, "So Connie, how was your date with Philly last night?"

 

I hadn't told her or anyone else that Philly and I had a date, but I surmised that since we left together, she assumed we were going out.

 

I smiled and said, “He’s an incredible man, Marsha.”

 

She grinned and said, "He must be Connie; you're all aglow this morning."

 

I spent the next few hours trying to concentrate on my work, but my mind kept returning to the incredible night and morning of passion Philly and I had shared.

I watched the clock intently as the minutes passed in anticipation of seeing him again before he started work at Andover. Two thirty came and went, and I started worrying he wouldn't stop by to see me before he started work at three. Two forty-five and no Philly. Was everything he had said to me meaningless? Was he going to become just another man who wanted to use my body for his sexual pleasure? Was he going to play with my mind, soul, and heart? The answer rounded the corner of ET about ten minutes of three.

 

He smiled widely at me as he strolled toward the sales counter. When he walked past Marsha, I heard her say, "She's glowing today, Philly; I'm impressed." Philly only nodded his acknowledgment of her statement as he approached me with his hands behind his back.

 

He approached the counter and said, "Sorry, I'm late. I had to stop for something before I got here." Having said that, he brought his hands around in front and placed a long white box on the counter. He said, "Got to run, baby. I'm due in at three." He leaned over the counter and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before turning and walking out of the store.

 

Marsha walked over to the counter while my trembling hands untied the pale blue ribbon that held the lid on the box. Slipping the top off, I unfolded the tissue paper and found a single long-stemmed yellow rose nestled in tiny white blossoms of baby's breath. It was the most beautiful rose I'd ever seen.

 

Marsha giggled and said, "Nice touch, Philly." "You may have a keeper there, Connie." She added.

 

I picked up the card that was resting beside the yellow rosebud and opened it. It said.

 

"Connie, Thank you for the most incredible night and morning. I am so happy that you've come into my life. I want you to know that you have made me feel wanted, needed, and loved, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Love Philly."

 

I read the card repeatedly, savoring every word, letting it settle deep inside my heart. This man, this incredible man, was thanking me for making him feel wanted, needed, and loved. I should be the one thanking him for giving me the same feelings.

 

I held the card close to my heart, ensuring that every word Philly had written settled into the spot reserved for only him. Slipping the card in my slacks, I smiled at Marsha.

 

She said, “You won’t let me read it?”

 

My instant reply was, “No way, Marsha. My eyes and heart only.”

 

Marsha smiled and said, “I knew he was a keeper since I first met him.”

 

The yellow rose smelled divine and looked so elegant in the bud vase Marsha placed it in before she set it on the sales counter. Every time I looked at it, my heart skipped a beat. I could hardly wait till my six o'clock break to walk to Andover and thank Philly for such an incredible gift.

 

About a quarter of six, Marsha suggested that I take my break a little early since I had someone I wanted to see.

 

I said, "Does it show that much, Marsha?"

 

She grinned and said, "You've been watching the clock for the last few hours. Yes, hun, it shows big time, and it looks good on you. See you at seven, Connie."

 

I bolted for Andover and my new romantic man. I'd have an hour and fifteen minutes to thank him for the beautiful rose and card he'd given me. As I rounded the corner of the display window, only his assistant, Ken, was in the front of the store.

 

Ken smiled as I walked in and said, “Hiya, Connie, what can I do for you today.”

 

I asked him, “Is Philly here?”

 

Ken hesitated momentarily and said, "No, hun, he took a short walk a few minutes ago."

 

“Do you know which way he went?” I asked Ken.

 

"Check over near center court," Ken suggested.

 

I thanked Ken and headed toward the center of the mall. As I approached Center Court, I saw Philly. He was standing near the main exit from the mall and was talking to a woman. She was relatively mature but stunning. I stopped to watch them before I dared approach. She kept reaching out and touching Philly. They were enjoying each other's company, and at one point, he hugged her tightly, and she kissed him on the cheek. I was devastated. He had another woman in his life.

 

All kinds of ideas raced through my mind. Was she his secret lover? Was he cheating on her with me the night before? Was I setting myself up for a massive letdown with Philly? I had to know; I had to confront them. I slowly walked toward them. As I did, they hugged again, and Philly kissed her softly. I almost stopped and turned away when Philly saw me.

 

He smiled broadly and called to me, "Connie, you found us!" I sure as hell did find them, and I was jealous as hell. This older woman, this mature tart, would ruin my new romance with Philly, and I wanted to lash out at her like a cornered wild cat.

 

As I approached, she put her hand on his arm and smiled broadly at me. She was going to play with me. I almost turned and ran away when Philly said, "Connie, I'd like you to meet my mom."

 

My ears rang with the words “my mom.” Relief flushed over me. I smiled weakly at them as she extended her hand toward me.

 

"Connie, this is my mom, Phyllis." He said, "Mom, I'd like you to meet Connie."

 

Phyllis smiled again and shook my limp hand. I managed to say, "It's nice to meet you."

 

Phyllis said, "Phil has been telling me all about you, Connie. You're all he's talked about for the last half hour, honey."

 

My smile broadened as Philly put his arm around my waist. His touch warmed me, and I instantly warmed up to this woman that I was thinking of clawing her eyes just a moment earlier.

 

Phyllis said, "Now that I've met you, Connie, I can understand why Phil has been talking about you non-stop."

 

"Thank you so much, Phyllis," I replied. "Philly is such a gentleman."

 

"He better be; I taught him to be one and respect ladies, too," Phyllis said.

 

Looking at her wristwatch, Phyllis said, "Oh my, I'm going to be late for my meeting! I hate to run kids, but they can't start without me." She added, "I wish I could stay and get to know you better, Connie, but we can do that soon, Okay?"

 

I replied, "I'd like that, Phyllis."

 

Phyllis hugged Philly and me and kissed him on the cheek before saying, "Call me Phil, we'll get together for Sunday brunch. And be sure to bring Connie with you, sweetie."

 

Philly smiled and said, "It's a date, mom. I'll call you Saturday, okay?"

 

Phyllis smiled broadly at me and said, "Looking forward to talking with you again, Connie." I nodded my head and smiled at her. She was a beautiful woman, and I was warming up to her more as each minute passed.

 

Phyllis turned and walked through the doors to the parking lot, Philly and I watched as she disappeared around the corner.

 

He said, "She likes you."

 

I felt ashamed that I doubted Philly and wanted to claw his mother’s eyes out just a few minutes earlier. I thought about telling him how I felt when I saw him kiss her before we met, but I changed my mind, not wanting Philly to know I doubted his intentions and the words he had written on the card with my rose earlier in the afternoon.

 

Instead, I turned to him and slid my hands along his arms to his shoulders. Looking deep into his eyes, I said, "Thank you so much for the rose. You're the first man who has ever bought me flowers." I let my hands slip around his neck and pulled him close to me, hugging him tightly. I whispered, "That made me feel so good inside. Thank you so much."

 

Philly smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. One of his perfect, gentle, soft kisses that I’ve come to love so much in the last 48 hours.

 

He said, "Walk with me, Connie. I want everyone to see you on my arm."

 

Philly held my hand as we strolled the mall. I felt so good being with him; it felt so right being next to him, and his smile reinforced that he thought the same about me.

 

He asked me, "Want to grab a bite to eat? We can stop at Romans for a slice of pizza or a salad if you like."

 

I was hungry and agreed, knowing I could stare into his eyes while we ate together.

 

We strolled into Romans and were greeted by the owner, "Hi guys, what can I get you?"

 

I ordered a Caesar salad and a Diet Coke. Philly opted for a slice of pizza and an iced tea.

 

"Okay, have a seat, and I'll bring your order over as soon as it's ready." Mr. Roman said.

 

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

We sat at a small table near the entrance to the pizza shop, and as I expected, Philly helped me with my chair. His mom had taught him well, always a perfect gentleman.

 

Once he sat down across from me, our eyes met. He had such a sparkle in them when he looked at me. I said, "What do you see?"

 

He immediately replied, "The most gorgeous woman I've ever seen."

 

I felt my cheeks flush as I blushed at his compliment.

 

I said, “You’re making me blush, and I love it.”

 

Seeing that he could make me blush like that, Philly took the opportunity to tell me all the things that make me so gorgeous to him.

 

"I love how your eyes sparkle when you look at me." He said.

"I love how your hair flows down around your face; I love how you purse your lips just before you smile; I love how your skin feels when I touch you; I love how you react to my touch."

 

I blushed but said, “Please never stop telling me what you love about me.”

 

He reminded me, "Connie, didn't you tell me you love when a man compliments you?"

 

"Yes, I did,” I replied with a smile.

 

"Well, so that you know, every one of the compliments I offer comes from my heart. I mean every single one of them, sweetheart."

 

“Oh my, I’m finding out quickly that you always say the most beautiful things.” I said, “Thank you for making me feel so good.”  

 

While we enjoyed our meal, I realized that even though Philly and I had become lovers, we were terrific friends. I was so happy that our night of passion hadn't changed that. I'd enjoyed his company before, and now that we have become intimate lovers, I was enjoying his company even more.

 

When we finished eating, Philly walked me back to ET, and we made plans to meet at his store after we closed for the night. It was five after seven when I got back to ET. Philly hugged me and softly kissed me before heading off to Andover for the rest of the night.

Marsha was anxious to leave since she would enjoy the rest of the night off. She reminded me I was scheduled to open the next day and said, "Don't stay up too late tonight, Connie." Giggling with the knowledge that Philly and I would again be together tonight.

 

The two and a half hours until we closed went by fast, mainly because it was busy in the shop, and I didn't have much time to think about what I knew was waiting for Philly and me after work.

 

At nine-thirty exactly, I told my part-time staff to pull the gate, and I quickly closed out the register and turned off the lights. Grabbing my purse and coat, I headed for Philly's store. When I arrived, the gate was halfway down, and the lights on the sales floor were off. The light coming from the stock room lit my way through his store; I crouched down a little under the gate.

 

Walking toward the back room, I called his name, "Philly?"

 

“I’m back here,” He said from the stock room. “Come on back.”

 

I lay my coat and purse on the last-fitting chair before walking to the back room. As I rounded the corner, Philly looked up from his paperwork and smiled at me. He slid off the stool he was sitting on and took a step or two toward me. His arms gathered me up and pulled me close to him. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. Philly's tongue parted my lips, and his hands explored my back.

 

I crushed my body against him and slid my hands into his hair. He moaned when I returned his kiss, letting his tongue explore my oral cavity as he wished. I could have made love with him right there in his stock room. I wanted him; I needed to feel his cock inside me again. I wanted to feel the heat of his hard cock spread within my pussy.

 

But Philly, well, he had other ideas. Our kiss lingered, but Philly didn't let the intensity build, so we wanted to tear each other's clothes off and make love. No, my incredible man tried to romance me; he wanted to seduce me.

 

Breaking our kiss, he said, "Two minutes, and we can get out of here and relax together.

 

I asked him, "Please take me home with you tonight; take me home to your bed tonight.”

 

Philly finished his paperwork and locked up in record time. I followed him to his apartment, and I was getting hotter and hotter for his body all along the way. My pussy ached for his touch, ached to feel him fill it with his rock-hard cock. Ached to be flooded with his sweet sticky cum.

 

We pulled into the lot at his apartment complex and led the way inside to his apartment. Philly unlocked the door and opened it for me. I stepped inside the dark room and waited until he closed and locked the door. Standing behind me, his hands instantly circled my body and slid up to cup my tits. My already hard nipples pressed into his palms through the sheer fabric of my bra and blouse. I wanted his hands on my nipples. I wanted his fingertips pinching them.

 

“Oh god, I’m so fucking hot for you!” I whispered.

 

Philly quickly unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it from the waistline of my slacks. He slipped it off my shoulders and dropped it to the floor. His lips touched my shoulders while his hands slid up my stomach to cup my tits. He nuzzled his mouth into my neck, sending a shudder through my body.  His hands moved expertly all over my upper torso and finally found their way to the clasp of my bra. I felt the pressure of my bra loosen as he opened it.

 

A sensual groan escaped my throat as his hands returned to my tits, pushing the fabric of my bra aside. His fingers instantly went to my erect nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and index fingers.

 

He continued kissing my shoulders and neck while massaging my tits and pinching my nipples.

 

Philly slid his mouth to my ear and whispered, "God, Connie, I love touching you; I love feeling your nipples under my hands.

 

I wanted his tongue in my mouth, his cock in my pussy, I wanted him, all of him. My body twitched and shuddered under his touch.

 

He kissed his way down my back, and as he reached a crouched position behind me, his hands slid down from my tits to the button of my slacks. Opening the button, he peeled my pants down off my hips and legs. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of them. Turning to him, I was naked except for my white lace thong.

 

Philly’s eyes took in every inch of my body, and he gazed passionately at my tits and down over my hips and lace-covered pussy. I reached for his groin, but his hand intercepted mine. Philly looked deeply into my eyes before he said,

 

"I want you, I want you now!"

 

I moved to melt into his arms, but he scooped me up in his. One arm under my thighs and the other supporting my back. My arms went around his neck, and our mouths met in a passionate, sensual, soul-searching kiss. He carried me across the living room, past the black leather couch, and toward an open doorway. He turned slightly sideways and carried me into a room, his bedroom. Light from the parking lot lights dimly lit the room. In an instant, he placed me on his bed and straightened up.

 

Our eyes remain fixed together. My hands slid over my body and under the lace of my thong. Philly stripped out of his clothes as I watched. Once he was wearing only his jockey shorts, he reached out with one hand and ran it over my tits. I moaned profoundly, reacting to his touch. He stood there for a moment, letting his eyes take in the sight of my body as I lay there wanting him.

 

"You are so gorgeous." He said.

 

I couldn't stand it any longer and moved to a kneeling position on the bed. Reaching out, my hand slid along the length of his erect cock through his jockeys. I hooked one finger in the front of the elastic waistband and pulled it down. His cock sprang forth, a pulsating shaft of muscle, rock hard and twitching, and begging for my lips to surround it. I leaned forward and took the head between my lips. He moaned deeply as the warmth of my oral cavity surrounded the head, and the corona slid past my lips and onto my waiting, moist tongue. His eyes were glued to mine as I took more of him inside my mouth, bathing his swollen cock with my warm saliva.

 

"So fuckin' sexy," He said.

 

Once I'd coated his twitching cock with my wetness, I let it slip from my mouth. I turned around, kneeling on all fours offering him my ass.

 

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me doggie style now," I begged

 

He hooked a finger in the strip of fabric between my ass cheeks and pulled my thong aside.

 

“Yes, that’s it, fuck me now, I begged.

 

In an instant, I felt his hands on my hips and the head of his cock pressing against my soaking wet cunt.

 

With one firm thrust, his cock entered me, impaling my wetness completely and filling me with his incredible cock.

 

I moaned deeply as his cock twitched inside me.

 

"God damn, you're so fucking wet," Philly exclaimed.

 

“I’ve been wet for you all day and hotter than hell for you to fuck me," I replied.

 

He slowly withdrew until just the head was inside me. His hands grasped my hips, and he thrust forward again, pulling my hips back to meet his cock. Over and over, he withdrew and pulled me back hard against his cock.

 

"Yes, that's it, fuck me hard. I screamed.

 

He slammed his throbbing rock-hard erection into me harder and faster with each successive thrust. Philly pulled my pussy back toward him to meet every stroke. It felt so massive inside me.

 

I squealed when he reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair, and pulled my head back toward him as he continued fucking me harder and harder.

 

"Fuck me harder!" I screamed.

 

“Your cunt is on fire." Philly said, "It's so wet and so fucking tight."

 

I began to feel the tingling deep within me as I started to climb toward the pinnacle of sexual pleasures. He was going to make me cum, and I couldn't wait. His cock pistoned into my steaming pussy like a massive fuck machine. Slamming against my cervix and rubbing against my g-spot. God, I love the way he fucks me; I love the way he fills me.

 

Philly released his grasp on my hair and slid his hands under me to grab my tits and pinch my hard nipples.  

 

I moaned a deep, throaty moan as the waves of orgasmic pleasure began washing over me. My cunt twitched, and even more, juices flooded it bathing his rock-hard cock.

 

"Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming," I squealed as my orgasm peaked. I tightened the muscles inside my cunt as it grabbed his cock.

 

“Don’t stop; fuck me hard and fast!" I begged.

 

The feeling of his rock-hard erection slamming into me only heightened my orgasm. Wave after wave of total sexual pleasure washed over my body, and every nerve ending tingled with delight.

 

Philly just kept fucking me, splashing into my flooded cunt. Until this first orgasm began to subside. My body craved his touch, and my mind wanted his voice. My dripping pussy craved his cock.

 

He moaned and said, “God damn, you’re so wet.”

 

Sweat dripped from his body and mixed with mine. His hands were sliding all over my body. Pulling my hips back to meet his cock as he fucked me. He was grabbing my tits, pulling at my hair, my shoulders. Anyplace he could, he would grab me and pull me back toward his invading erection.

 

“God, it’s so hard; I love how you fuck me,” I said.

 

"I want you on top of me, Connie, change positions,” Philly pleaded.

 

He withdrew his cock and crawled up alongside me, rolling over on his back. From my kneeling position, I only needed to lift one knee and slide sideways to mount him. He slipped quickly into my soaking wet pussy and I pressed it down over his length to let him soak in my juices.

 

His hands instantly went to my tits. Lifting them, caressing them, pinching the nipples, and rolling them between his fingers. My body tingled from his touch.

 

Beautiful, you're so sexy, so fucking sexy." Philly said as his hands continued their assault on my tits.

 

I slowly lifted my hips and my pussy slid along the shaft of his pulsing rock-hard cock, he moaned.

 

His eyes were glued to mine; his lips parted, his breathing coming in short, shallow gasps as I again slid down over his beautifully erect cock.

 

He slid his hands from my tits to my shoulders and pulled me down toward his waiting mouth. I wanted no part of a gentle kiss; my mouth crushed against his. My tongue probed his mouth, searching for his tongue.

 

Finding it, we began circling each other's tongues, our mouths wide open, trying our best to sink our tongues as deeply as our sex organs were joined.

 

I fucked him slower, lifting my hips and sliding down the entire length with each stroke. I wanted him to feel the full depth of my pussy with every stroke. I wanted him to feel the lips slid along his shaft. I wanted him to feel the head bumping against my cervix with each stroke.

 

Philly broke our kiss and gasped for air before saying, "Damn, Connie, you feel so good; I love the way you move; I love the way you fuck me slowly like that.”

 

I smiled and kissed him again. I wanted him to know I loved the way he fucked me, how he kissed me, and how he touched me. I wanted him to see that he was the most incredible lover I've ever had.

 

I slowly rode his cock, I again began to feel that tingling increase. I again began to feel tense. I again began to feel the waves of pleasure of another approaching orgasm.

 

"Yes, baby, yes," I said.

 

He responded, “Yes, cum again for me; flood my cock with your cum.”

 

His pleading for my cum pushed me over the top, and I began to fuck him faster, grinding my clit against him as my next orgasm built. The title wave of pleasure swept me up and carried me to incredible heights of sexual joy.

 

I screamed, "PHILLY… oh god, Philly, yes, yes, yes." as my orgasm peaked. My muscles tensed, and I ground my clit hard against him as the incredible tingling continued. Slowly, I regained my senses, and I leaned down and kissed him again. My lips kissed every inch of his face. My tongue flicked at his mouth. His lips opened, and he sucked my tongue inside his mouth.

 

My dripping, swollen cunt held him tightly. Philly didn't move a muscle. He was content to just be inside me, soaking in the flood of juices his cock was surrounded by. Our sweat-covered bodies pressed together. All the moisture two lovers can produce was mixing except for one. His cum. I wanted his cum to mix with all the other juices coating our bodies.

 

Lifting my head, I looked into his eyes and saw the lust he had for me. I saw the passion he had inside. I saw the desire he had for me.

 

I said, “I want you to cum for me. I want you to fuck my tits and shoot your hot sticky cum all over them. I want it to mix with our sweat and the juices from my dripping wet pussy.”

 

Philly looked at me and said, “Oh my god, I’ve dreamt of that.”

 

I reached around behind my ass, and as I lifted from his hard cock, the flood of juices from inside me spilled out onto my hand. Sliding off him, I lay down beside him. As he rose, I spread the handful of my cum between my tits, offering him a soft wet place to deposit his cream.

 

He straddled my chest. Sweat dripped from his brow onto my tits. As he slid his cock between my tits, I pressed them tightly together, capturing his throbbing shaft.

 

Philly moaned with pleasure as the warmth of my breasts engulfed his cock. He began slowly fucking the cleavage of my soft wet tits. My hands held them firmly in place, and with every stroke or two, he would pull his cock out and rub its deep purple-colored head against my hard nipples.

 

He watched intently as his cock disappeared between my fleshy mounds, only to peek out again above the cleavage. I extended my tongue to lick at the head each time it appeared from between my tits.

 

He groaned and said only one word, “Incredible.”

 

I replied, “Your cock is incredible.”

 

My tits and his cock glistened with the moisture of our bodies. It felt so hot, so big between my tits.

 

"Yes, baby, keep fucking my tits!" I begged him.

 

His pace quickened, and I could feel his cock swell to orgasmic size.

 

Philly groaned and said, "Fuckin' A, I'm gonna cum.”

 

Yes baby, yes, shoot it all over me, please… I screamed.

 

“AHHHH..” Philly moaned as his cock spewed forth the first stream of hot sticky cum.

 

It soaked my tits, adding even more lubrication to the already lubricated cleavage of my soft mounds. I loved the feel of his cock between my tits and loved, even more, the feeling of it shooting hot thick cum there.

 

He pressed forward, and the head appeared above my cleavage just as the second stream of cum shot out of his cock. It hit my chin and ran down into the small of my neck, pooling there. Another shot of hot cum settled between my tits, and he pulled his cock from between them. Grasping it in his hand, he stroked it to elicit the final few streams, which he deposited on each nipple.

 

His cock was spent, and he began rubbing it all over my tits, spreading the cum everywhere, coating my nipples with it. I smiled and opened my mouth, inviting him to rub it against my tongue.

 

Philly said, "Oh yeah, suck it." As he leaned forward, pressing his cock between my lips and onto my waiting tongue.

 

I moaned as the taste of him entered my mouth. Closing my lips around the head, I sucked hard on it, hopeful that he had a drop or two of cum still to offer me. His cock tasted so fucking good. The mixture of juices it offered sent my senses spinning. Pulling it from my mouth, I licked along the bottom of his shaft to his balls.

 

I said, "God, I love the taste of your cum. I want more, baby; give me more, please."

 

Philly leaned back and rubbed his cock head into the pool of sticky cum on my neck, coating the head with it once again. He lifted his cock and let the cum drip from it into my open, waiting mouth.

 

“That’s it, give me all your creamy thick cum," I said as I took it in my mouth again to suck and lick him clean.

 

“More, Philly, find me more of your hot cum!” I begged.

 

He leaned back again and slid his now softening cock between my tits, coating it once again with the cum he had deposited there.

 

I giggled with pleasure as his cum coated cock entered my mouth again so I could suck and lick him clean.

 

Philly watched intently as I cleaned his cock with my lips and tongue. He said, “You look so damn sexy with my cock in your mouth, and my cum spread on your lips.”

 

He moved his hips down my body, leaned down to kiss me, and shared the taste he had given me a moment before. As our mouths met, his tongue parted my lips, and he sucked my tongue clean of the remaining salty cum he found there.

 

Sliding further down, he lay down beside me and continued to kiss and lick my face. Each time he found some more, he brought it to my lips with his.

 

We kissed like that until there was no more cum to share. Once he had cleaned me, his kisses lingered longer and longer on my mouth. Our passion, our lust, our total fulfillment with each other, growing with each kiss.  

 

He held me close to him, warming my body and heart with his touch. What had been such a lustful lovemaking session was quickly turning into a gentle, tender period of snuggling and cuddling. I love the feeling this gives me, and I am becoming increasingly used to Philly's way of being intimate.

 

We had made passionate love, and now we were enjoying the afterglow of our efforts. My feelings for Philly were growing with each passing moment. I could feel my heart and soul becoming one with him. I wonder if he was feeling those same feelings.

 

I kissed him tenderly on the mouth and asked, “Philly, can I sleep with you tonight and wake in your arms again tomorrow?”

 

He smiled and tenderly brushed my hair back from my eyes before he responded.

 

"Nothing could make me happier." He responded. "I want to fall asleep tonight with you in my arms and wake up in the morning with your warmth next to me."

 

I wanted to tell him that I was quickly falling in love with him and having thoughts I'd never had about a man before. We've only known each other briefly and shared intimate moments for less than forty-eight hours. But my feelings for this incredible man grew stronger with each passing second.

 

I decided to keep those feelings to myself for now. I would have trouble hiding them for very long, though. I hoped he was feeling the same thing. The same deep affection, the same love I was feeling.

 

He kissed me one final time that second night, reassuring me he felt the same about me. As I lay there in my lover's bed, snuggled against his warm body, I looked at his face. His eyes were closed, his breathing was shallow, and he had entered a restful, peaceful sleep. I touched his cheek and lay my head on his shoulder. Closing my eyes, I let myself relax and joined my love, my Philly, in a deep, peaceful sleep.

Published 
Written by JdRobbins
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments