Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This will be a long-running series involving two main characters, Marina and Scott. This series will chronicle their love story and sexual relationship. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you are looking for a short read or just a hardcore sex narrative, this series is probably not for you."

Back Home - Week 1

I woke up on Tuesday morning a bit tired after the busy weekend in San Diego. Thankfully this day was planned to be a work-from-home day making calls to doctors and doing some August reports, but now I had some other important calls to make for my surprise.

As I was making coffee my phone rang, “Hello.”

“Good morning handsome!” I heard Rina’s voice. “I know we have plans to talk tonight but I just wanted to call and thank you for an amazing weekend.”

We chatted for about ten minutes when my work cell phone rang. “Babe, I gotta get my work phone. I’ll call tonight.”

My morning flew by trying to catch up after taking off Thursday and Friday for the wedding. Lunchtime hit and I shifted gears. I made several personal calls and booked a few things.

Rina and I talked that Tuesday night and every night of the week. On Wednesday, she told me she had booked her flight to Sea-Tac for her weekend in Seattle.

I also spoke with my parents Wednesday. They stayed an extra day with Jenny and Jeff, so they had driven home that day getting home in the late afternoon.

Friday soon arrived and I got straight to work knowing that I was only working a half-day. Before I knew it, I was at Sea-Tac and boarding a flight to San Francisco. The short flight seemed like forever. I was anxious to get to Palo Alto.

I landed, got my car from Hertz, and quickly made the drive to Palo Alto. The first stop was University Flower Shoppe. The next stop was Marina’s office. I found the complex easily and parked in one of the “Visitor” spaces. I looked around and saw a lot of high-end luxury cars. I was nervous. Real nervous.

I stepped out of my cheap generic rental car and put on my suit jacket. I looked at my reflection in the window and straighten both my shirt and jacket collar. Yes, my suit jacket. I was dressed up in my charcoal gray suit, white button-down shirt, and no tie, as I wanted to look like a million bucks.

I walked into the reception area carrying a vase with a dozen red roses and the receptionist greeted me. “I’m here to see Marina Flores. She is not expecting me.”

The twenty-something-year-old young lady smiled at me, “Would you like to go to her office, or should I call and tell her she has a visitor?” she asked.

“If I go to her office, will she see me coming? I want the biggest surprise factor,” I said.

“She will not see you. I’ll walk you back, but you must sign in first,” she said.

I signed the visitor sheet and showed her my ID as requested.

“I thought so,” she said

I asked her what she said.

“I had a gut feeling you were Scott. Good lucking guy, roses, and then you asked for Marina. She has mentioned you a thousand times this week,” she said. “I’m Heather by the way,” she told me. “Follow me.”

As we walked past several offices and cubicles people are giving me the eye as I carried the roses. Heather stopped, whispering, “Do you want me to tell her she has a visitor, or do you want to just walk into her office?”

“Walk in,” I whispered.

“Two doors down on the left,” she told me. “Good luck.”

I took a big deep breath and started walking the thirty feet. My heart was pounding. I had never been this nervous and excited all in one moment. Right before I entered her door I said loudly, “Surprise!” and I stepped in.

Marina looked up from her desk. Silence. Her eyes were now as wide as saucers and she had the biggest smile. She was shocked. After the longest second of my life, she screamed “Scott!” Rina jumped up and came running around her desk.

“These are for you Babe,” trying to hand her the dozen red roses. She gave me a giant hug. As she tried to pull back, I gave her a soft kiss on the lips. “I hope you don’t have plans this weekend.”

“None,” she said giving me a kiss in return. “You are so sneaky! I have so many questions.”

Just then Heather stuck her head in, “I hope I’m not in trouble for bringing Scott back here unannounced,” she said looking at Rina.

“Not this time Heather,” Rina laughed. “Let me introduce you.”

Heather fired back, “We’ve met obviously. When he came walking in with those roses, I knew he was here for you. Scott, you look exactly like how she described you at lunch.”

Marina told me she had about twenty minutes of work to do before she could leave, “I wasn’t planning on leaving early today.” I took a seat and tried to catch my breath as I watched her straighten things up on her desk and type on her keyboard. She then made a call, “Harvey, I’m going to cut out in fifteen or twenty minutes. The gentleman I told you about, from last weekend, is sitting in my office. Yes. Yes. Thank you, sir.” She hung up the phone and told me that was her boss.

Within thirty seconds there was a knock at her door. I turned to see an older gentleman in a full suit and tie. I instantly stood up and extended my hand, “Hi, I’m Scott Williams.”

“Hello, I’m Harvey Feinstein,” he said as we shook hands. “I’ve heard a lot about you this week. Of course, I also heard Marina scream your name a few minutes ago,” he chuckled.

“Nice to meet you, sir. Rina has told me she has a great boss and how much she enjoys working for your firm.”

“Marina is a rising star in Silicon Valley and a key part of our team. You two kids have a nice weekend,” he said as he headed back towards his office.

Marina led me through the office introducing me to a few people on our way out. A couple said the same thing as Heather, paraphrasing, “We’ve heard a lot about you this week.”

I followed Marina back to her house and parked on the street. I grabbed my leather duffle and walked up the driveway admiring her cute little home with its darling curb appeal. Marina obviously enjoyed gardening I thought as she had a lot of colorful flowers in the flower beds. Once inside she told me, “I don’t have any food, so I hope you’re ok with going out for dinner. We can go shopping tomorrow and I’ll cook dinner for you,” she said.

“We can eat at McDonald’s all weekend. I just want to be with you,” I commented.

“We’re not eating at McDonald’s. But I do have an appetite for dessert,” she said as she started unbuttoning her classic white blouse in her kitchen. She took my hand and led me into the living room. “How about another strip tease handsome?”

“Absolutely,” I quickly replied.

There was my Mexican goddess in a classic dark gray pinstripe pencil skirt, the white blouse, and black heels. Her hair was curled in slight waves, and she wore work-appropriate makeup. Soon the blouse was off, as was her bra. She unzipped the skirt as she danced around the room. She stopped for a moment, turned on the stereo, and put on a Journey CD. The skirt was soon on the floor. She was now wearing just the heels and a black thong as she shook her booty for me.

“Come here, let me take off that thong,” I told her. “But keep on the heels.” She walked over and I helped her step out of the sexy undies. I grasped her ass cheeks with both hands as I kissed her stomach.

“Lower” she whispered.

I headed south to her honeypot. I smelled a familiar scent and smiled. As I started with slow licks she moaned slightly. “Oh, am I doing a good job?” I asked.

“Yes, you know you are. But stand up and let me undress you,” Marina said. She unbuttoned my white button-down shirt, my buckle, and my charcoal slacks. I kicked off my wing-tip dress shoes and she pulled my pants, briefs, and socks off.

We spent about twenty minutes on the couch enjoying slow, soft, sensual, and erotic foreplay. “Where is your bedroom?” I asked.

Marina giggled and told me to follow her. She had a queen bed with a big chunky, white-washed bedroom set including a four-poster bed and a very heavy-looking headboard. I positioned her on the edge of the bed and slowly slid my cock between her pussy lips. She was so wet and fragrant. As I slowly thrust and pulled all the way out, I licked my right thumb and started rubbing her clit. “Oh, Jesus. You’re going to make me cum if you do that too long,” she said as her breathing changed.

I pulled out and slapped my dick against her clit. “Cum for me Babe. Just let it go,” I told her.

Rina replied, “Just stick that beautiful cock in me and fuck me.”

I went back to the long thrusts and clit rubbing. My left hand was pinching her nipple and rubbing her breasts. I felt her pussy lightly tremble on my dick. “You’re so close,” I said.

“Yes, fuck me hard and fast,” Rina said. I did as she wished. Twenty seconds later she was moaning and bucking her hips, “Yes! Yes!” She let out a series of short loud yelps as she rode the wave of pleasure from her head to her toes.

I told her that I wanted her on top of me as I got on the bed. First, she sucked my cock. “Yeah, that is so hot when you savor your own pussy juice,” I said. She climbed on and guided my manhood into her sugar bowl. “I’m warning you now, you’re going to cum again,” I said snickering.

“Only once?” she fired back.

Her nice rack was just begging to be sucked. I alternated from one boob to the other as she set the rhythm as she rode my cock. I told her, “Babe, I missed you so much! I’m so happy I was able to surprise you today.”

“Shut up and play with my tits. Didn’t you promise me another orgasm?” she laughed.

We were pretty silent for several minutes when Rina sat up a bit and reached behind her back. She started tickling my balls. “Oh fuck” I said. Feeling I was going to cum soon if she kept that up, I pulled her forward and I went back to sucking on her tits.

She whispered, “I want it faster,” so I begin jackhammering her as she remained still on top of me. “Oh yes. Ohhhhhh. Fuck. Yes.”

I pinched both of her nipples and that caused her hot wet volcano to erupt. I moaned, “I’m cumming!” and I plowed my cock deep in her. “Oh fuck. That’s way better than jacking off thinking about last weekend,” I confided.

“Yes, it is” she whispered. “I masturbated every night before bed thinking about you too.”

She moved off to one side and we instinctively spooned. Ten minutes later we were talking about what to do for dinner.

Then her phone rang. I saw the landline on the side table next to me and asked her if I should answer it. “Sure,” she laughed.

“Hello, Marina Flores’ residence,” I said.

“Scott! Scott is that you?” a familiar voice responded.

“Si, hola, Molly,” I replied.

“What are you doing at Marina’s?” she asked puzzled.

“I surprised her at work just before 4:00 pm,” I explained.

“Oh my, I bet she was thrilled!” the mother said.

I told her, “I think so. Let me get her for you.” I faked that we were in different rooms. “Babe, it’s Mamacita.” I held the phone for a few seconds before passing it to Rina.

Their conversation was quick. “She wants me to call in the morning. And she said she’s not surprised that you flew down,” Rina said. “Let’s take a quick shower and go downtown for dinner.”

Palo Alto has a traditional old downtown several blocks long on the main drag and going 2 to 3 blocks off to each side. As we walked from a side street, Rina asked what type of food I’d like.

“How does Italian sound?” I asked.

“Sounds great. There is a place called Delu’s 350 where you can see them make fresh pasta. And their garlic bread is amazing,” she told me.

We lucked out and got a bistro table for two on the front patio. We soon ordered and I was amazed to find a wine from Lodi on the wine list. It was a Lucas Zinfandel, and I gave Rina a brief history of Zinfandel in town.

Our meals were delicious, everything from the salad to my lasagna, and the garlic bread. We finished the wine and Rina took me on a mini-tour of the downtown area as we strolled holding hands.

As we headed back to her place, I saw a Safeway. “Should we stop for groceries?” I asked.

“Sure,” she said. Soon we’re pushing a cart down the aisles. Rina told me she would make dinner tomorrow, but we’d need stuff for other meals.

I boasted to her, “I’m making brunch both days. Brunch is my specialty.” We finished up the shopping and returned to her house.

As we were putting the groceries away, she told me, “That was nice. Dinner and a simple shopping errand, ordinary everyday life stuff.” Rina continued, “I hope you don’t mind but I need to do some laundry tonight and run a few errands in the morning.”

“Babe, as long as we’re together. I’m good. And, yes, errands, shopping, laundry, whatever you need to do we will do it together,” I told her. “Every weekend is not 5-Star resorts and great meals like last weekend.”

Marina laughed, “That is for sure.” We spent the next couple of hours just watching tv, cuddling on the couch, with a few breaks to do laundry.

In the morning I woke up spooning Marina. I thought to myself, what a perfect Saturday morning. I quietly slipped out of bed and made my way down the hall to the bathroom, and then into the kitchen. I made a pot of coffee and then sat down in the kitchen trying not to wake up my sleeping beauty.

As I was enjoying my coffee and looking around Rina’s home I heard, “Did you make coffee? You are the perfect gentlemen.” I looked up to see her standing in the hall doorway dressed in nothing but my button-down shirt.

“That shirt never looks that sexy on me,” I joked.

“In my opinion, it does,” she said as she walked across the living room.

I poured Marina a cup of java. As we sat down, I told her, “What is your plan? You mentioned having to run errands first.”

“I have a Saturday morning routine: dry cleaners, Target, Safeway, and anything else I might need,” Rina said. “I’m going to wash up a bit and throw on some gym gear. There are some great hiking trails real close that we could do this afternoon.”

“A hike sounds fun. Let’s get changed,” I said.

Marina and I ran her errands, and I got a glimpse into her life and a feel for Palo Alto. While I had been to Stanford a several times in high school, I never had a chance to check out the town as I was attending football games with a friend and his family, or at a water polo tournament on “The Farm,” the nickname for the university as it was California Governor Leland Stanford’s working farm in the 1800s.

After the errands, I made brunch and set the table as Rina did some more laundry and chores. I prepared a simple omelet with mushrooms, cheese, onion, and garlic. To complete the meal, I made a small fruit salad of strawberries, pineapple, melon, and red seedless grapes, and also toasted English muffins.

ReneeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReneeRose

“This brunch looks fantastic Scott,” Rina exclaimed. As we begin to eat, I poured more coffee and some orange juice. “Wow, you thought of everything. My roses look so beautiful on the table. You’re such a sweetheart! Where did you learn all of this?”

“Bob Williams. Dad cooked Sunday breakfast every single week at 8:30 am. Omelets, waffles, bacon, fruit, sausage, breakfast sandwiches, pancakes, whatever. Every week it was something different. And then Jenny and I had to clean up giving Mom one day of no cooking. Dad would usually barbeque something for dinner too,” I told Rina.

“Wow, I’m impressed,” Marina said.

“Dad always said, ‘Happy Wife Happy Life!”

“So true. And you certainly were paying attention,” she said. “I could get used to this every weekend,” winking at me.

We both smiled and leaned in for a sweet soft kiss.

As we ate, we discussed our hiking options when she said, “Or we could just do a nice walk around the university.”

“I’d love that. I’d like a personal tour to see your old dorms, classrooms, and such,” I admitted.

“OK, we’re a mile from campus, so we could walk from here and I have a five-mile route or we can drive and do a three-mile loop. What do you think?”

“I’m up for five miles if you are?” I said.

“Deal! Let me flip the wash into the dryer and we can get going,” Rina said.

I smiled and told her, “Great, I’ll clean this all up.”

Soon we were walking the quiet streets of Palo Alto on our way to the university. As we rehashed Allen & Jay’s wedding weekend, we bounced from one subject to the next. Our parents, our friends, all the new people we met, and us.

Marina stopped midblock and looked at me with a questioning face, “When did you concoct this plan to surprise me?”

I chuckled, “Sunday morning on our beach run. I just knew I couldn’t wait two weeks to see you again.”

“Did you tell anyone? Your parents?” she asked.

“Not a soul,” I said.

When we hit campus Rina suggested we do a jog-walk combo. We’d pick different landmarks about a hundred yards away and alternate between a mild jog and a power walk. She pointed out the dorms she lived in as an underclassman, the business school buildings, Maples Pavilion, Frost Amphitheater, and much more.

We soon returned to her house and sat in her backyard as we sipped on water and iced tea. We resumed the talk of last weekend and wondered how Allen and Jeanette’s honeymoon in Maui went. “I know she’ll call me when they get home later tonight. Jay will be shocked that you surprised me.”

I told her, “Really? She was the one who said she knew we’d click. I’ve known her for ten years. She seems to have pretty good intuition. Now, Allen, he will be shocked.”

Rina said, “I think they get home about 5:00 pm. If I don’t hear from her by 8:00 pm I’m calling her. I want to hear about their honeymoon.”

I laughed, “Let me answer the phone again. I want to hear her freak out!”

“Ok, that sounds fun,” Rina said. “You know what else sounds fun? A long, hot, soapy shower. I know you love those,” she said with her million-dollar smile.

We headed inside and she told me, “Give me five minutes to wash my hair. I’ll call for you.” More like ten minutes went by the time I heard my name.

I pulled back the curtain in her 1970s remodeled bath-shower combo to see her covered in soap. “Hey, soaping you up is my job,” I joked.

“Just get your ass in here handsome,” Marina told me.

As we lovingly took turns washing each other with a washcloth I thought we were about done when she started soaping up my groin area again. I’m soon rock hard as she fondled my balls and teased my dick with a few strokes and would stop. A few strokes and stop. “Oh, you’re being such a little teasing vixen,” I whispered.

“I’m not teasing. I want you to cum,” she told me as she returned to stroking my manhood. “Come on baby, shoot that big load for me. Cum for me Scott!”

My legs and knees were getting weak. I placed my left hand on the shower wall to keep my balance as I could feel myself about to explode. I was moaning softly and told her, “Oh yes baby. That feels so good. Oh yes. Oh yes. Faster please.”

“Cum for me Scott!” she said one more time.

“Now. Now. I’m cumming now!” I muttered. I looked down to see a huge rope of my white cum shoot out and hit Rina on the stomach. As she kept stroking, I blasted two more nice spurts of cum on her body. The rest of my spunk oozed out and covered her hand as she slowed stroking me.

“That was nice. How did that feel,” she asked.

“Fucking amazing!” I whispered. “When can I return the favor?”

“Tonight, Babe.” She continued, “Let’s do something fun for dinner. Half Moon Bay is about 40 minutes with traffic on weekends. How does that sound?”

“That sounds fun, but what about Santa Cruz?” I asked.

“You pick,” she told me.

“It’s about an hour, right” I inquired.

“Yes, an hour,” she confirmed

“I know several spots where we can go for dinner. There are several places at the wharf, The Crow’s Nest at the harbor, or we could go to Capitola,” I told Marina.

“You pick,” said the sexy wet Mexican goddess.

“OK, let’s play it by ear and get going,” I told her.

I drove Hwy 17 through the Santa Cruz Mountains for what seemed like the 500th time. As we entered the town, I took a different route than what Marina and most visitors take. “Where are you going? This isn’t the way to the wharf,” she said.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be there before you know it. Trust me,” I told her. I zipped down Mission Blvd and Highway One and turned towards the ocean on Bay Street. “This is the back way, but it’s probably half the time due to all the stop lights on Ocean Street,” I explained.

As we cruised by the Dream Inn, I pointed out the giant old white Victorian house across the street. I told her that behind the Victorian was a small mobile home park, and that was where my aunt & uncle live, along with my cousin and her hubby in their own unit.

It was a beautiful Saturday evening, and many people were coming to the wharf for dinner, so it was crowded. We did the drive down the wharf and there were no parking spaces. “OK, let’s try the Crow’s Nest,” I told her.

I made my way through the Boardwalk area traffic and soon pulled into the lot at “the nest.” We found a parking spot and walked into the restaurant. The hostess told us it would be about fifteen or twenty minutes, but we could wait in the bar. As we looked for seats I heard “Scotty!” I turned to see my cousin Janis and her hubby Patrick from thirty feet away.

I looked at Marina, “That’s my cousin Janis. C’mon.”

As we got to their table Janis bluntly asks, “What the hell are you doing in town Cuz?” as we embraced.

“Hey Pat,” I said as we shook hands. “Let me introduce you to my girlfriend, this is Marina Flores. Marina, this is my cousin Janis and her husband Patrick Fuller.” The girls hugged.

“So, I hear you had to babysit this guy when he was kid,” Rina said looking at Janis. My cousin was a typical beach babe with long blonde hair, tanned, and for age thirty-eight she looked much younger.

Janis laughed, “Yes, my sister Pegi and I watched our little cousin when he was cute and likable.” Turning to me, “So what are you doing in town?”

I gave them the short version of our whirlwind romance of 10 days and how Rina lived in Palo Alto.

Pat interrupted, “Wait, you two have known each other only since last Thursday?”

“Allen?” Janis said. “Didn’t you bring him over a few times?” Remembering the days when a friend of mine and I would crash in her & Pegi’s living room.

“Yes, I did,” I said.

Janis told us they were there just for the Happy Hour specials and were on their way home. We gave each other big hugs and she told Marina, “I hope to see you again. Next time let’s plan to go out for dinner.”

“I’d love that,” Marina said. “You can tell me all about your cousin.”

Janis laughed, “Yes, like the time we lost him at Cowell’s Beach. Five of us searched for over an hour until we found him past the river at Seabright Beach. He scared the shit out of us. Aunt Christie was not happy when we told her back at the cabin. Luckily, the four aunties had already started with Sangria before we got back.”

I hugged Janis again and asked her to tell her parents that I wished I would have had time to stop by, but we just came over the hill for dinner. “They’ll understand. But next time call me,” she emphasized.

Marina and I were soon seated on the patio and had a great view watching boats return to the harbor. We enjoyed our dinner and made the drive back to her place. The sun was just setting as it was about 8:00 pm. As we pulled in the driveway Rina said, “Want to watch a movie?”

“Sure, if it involves cuddling you on the couch,” I teased.

Our evening was pleasant as we watched Sixteen Candles, some iced tea, and a few dozen kisses. We retired to her bedroom and again fell asleep as we spooned.

Sunday was uneventful. I made brunch again, pancakes and bacon, as we watched the 49ers play back east in Pittsburg. We talked a lot. We shared our concerns about our distance and our careers, and all of the crazy possibilities. Our focus was on how we both could return to San Diego. We set January 1994 as our target ddate.

“When do you need to leave? Rina asked.

“By 3:00 pm probably. No bags to check so I just need to drop off my car at Hertz.

“Good,” she said with a mischievous look on her face. “I hope you plan on fucking me before you leave. Like right now.”

I laughed, “Is that so?”

Marina replied “Yes. I want you to make love to me first. Then fuck me like I am your dirty little vixen. Isn’t that what you call me?”

“Dirty vixen. Sexy vixen. Horny vixen. My vixen. It all works,” I told her jokingly.

We spent the next hour in bed pleasuring each other. Honestly, I had some great sex in my twelve years of experience, but Marina and I just knew what to do to turn each other on. And she was, by far, the best-looking woman I had ever been with. I summited the mountain twice and my spicy Latina had four orgasms.

We did the soapy shower thing again and I packed up my few things. Marina walked me out to my car, and we hugged for at least a minute. I kissed her softly and told her, “I am one thousand percent in love with you Miss Flores.”

Tears were flowing down her face. “Look at what you do to me, I’m bawling even though I know I’ll see you Friday night.” After a long pause, “I love you too, Scott.”

I got in my car and backed out of the driveway. Rina had not moved, but she was waving goodbye. I waved back to my dream woman and proceeded down the street before my eyes quickly watered up and had tears running down my cheeks.

When I finally got home to Seattle, I saw my answer machine blinking. Five messages. Jenny. Richie, Dad, Allen, and Marina. I called Rina back and let her know I’m home and what a great weekend I had with her. She told me she had already spoken with Jeanette, so I’m guessing that is why Allen called. I told her good night and hung up.

I spoke with Allen first. “Dude, you SOB, you surprised Rina at work with roses! You’re a legend!” he told me. I heard a brief recap of the honeymoon, and he stopped, “Jeanette said Marina is head over heels in love with you bro!”

“Well, I’m head over heels in love with her too,” I told him.

“Could she be the one?” he asked.

“Do not tell Jeanette, but yes. I’m ninety-nine percent sure she is the one,” I confided. We wrapped up our conversation and told each other how much we love each other, like true blood brothers.

I called my folk’s house next. Dad answered. “Hi, Dad. What’s up?”

“Scott, how are you? Where have you been? You didn’t answer all weekend,” he said. “Your Mother had this crazy idea you were in Palo Alto.”

“I was in Palo Alto,” I replied.

“Christie!” my Dad yelled, “pick up the other phone!”

Soon my mother was on phone too. “Scott, how was your weekend,” she asked.

“I think you know,” I told her. “I was with Marina in Palo Alto. I just got home.”

After a rapid fire of questions from the two of them, I detailed how I surprised Rina at work.

Dad cuts in, “Son, are you falling in love with this girl?”

“I was falling in love with Marina last weekend. This weekend I can honestly say that we are most definitely in love.”

“I knew it!” Mom said. “When you didn’t return our calls I told your father, ‘He’s in Palo Alto.’”

I told them about the entire weekend, how we went to dinner in Santa Cruz, and how we ran into Janis and Pat. I also reminded them of Marina’s trip to Seattle next weekend.

Dad interjected, “She is a wonderful young woman son. But slow down just a bit. I’d hate for you to get your heart broken.”

“OH BOB!” Mom exclaimed.

“I’m just saying to slow down. They’ve only known each other a week and a half,” Dad said calmly.

I confided in my parents that Rina and I have had serious talks along those same lines. Living in two different states. Our careers. And, how we both would love to return to San Diego. How could we make it work, and what we might need to do in the long run. “If we really click, we just might have to find new jobs in San Diego and move back,” I told them. “But that is at least a year off I’d guess.”

“Let it flow naturally son,” my dad said. “I know you’re a planner, but this isn’t something that you can make a timeline for when you’re talking about moving and new jobs.”

“I know Dad,” I said with a sigh.

“Scotty,” Mom said, “your dad told you this last weekend, but follow your heart.

“I am Mom. That’s why I feel so confident about Marina and me,” I told them both.

“I know,” she said. “I know. Remember, a mother knows.”

“Oh Christie, stop with the ‘a mother knows’ bit,” my dad laughed.

We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I was exhausted and decided to call Jenny tomorrow. I unpacked and cracked open a beer as I prepped for Monday at work.

As I nursed my beer my phone rang. “Hello?”

“Mom called! You surprised Rina in Palo Alto with roses!” Jenny yelled. “Oh, you are so lovesick!” she continued teasing me.

“I am,” I admitted. “Jenny, I’m in love.”

“I’m so happy for you,” she told me. “And I really like her. You two were glowing last week when you were together.” She wanted to know about my weekend, so I quickly give her a recap.

“And we bumped into Janis and Pat in Santa Cruz Saturday night.”

“What are the odds?” she said.

I laughed, “Pretty low since we were in Santa Cruz.” I told her I needed to get to bed, and I’d keep her in the loop after Rina’s visit next weekend.

End Chapter 6.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments