Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Can’t Always Get What You Want. Part 3 of 3

"His life had been music. Now he wanted his new love to be his life."

6
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Chapter Seven

Leanne and Drew visit Melbourne.

 

Alfred was standing dressed in his chauffeur’s suit and cap, waiting in Melbourne’s Tullamarine Airport arrivals area near the baggage carousels holding a sign.

‘Leanne and Drew, Love Gods’.

Most everybody who read the sign snickered, but he also received a few looks of disapproval.

Leanne approached. “You must be Alfred.”

“Yes, madam. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Drew chuckled when he saw the sign Alfred was holding.

“I thought he was joking when he said you’d be holding that sign.”

Alfred smiled and replied dryly.

“Yes, quite the funster, is Mr Witner. I have a trolly for your luggage.”

 

 

Alfred pulled the Lincoln into the car park under the building, then he escorted Leanne and Drew to the penthouse. The lift doors opened, and a beautiful young woman dressed in an incredibly sexy French maid outfit greeted them. She beamed a smile at Alfred as he introduced her. “This is Miss Charlotte." He gestured as if announcing a dignitary of state. "Miss Charlotte will be taking care of all your needs. Mr Witner passes on his apologies as, unfortunately, he’s been delayed, won’t be home for a few hours, however, it’s expected that Miss Heather and Miss Gemma will be home soon.”

Charlotte gave them a brief tour of the apartment. “I’ll show you to your room so you can get settled and freshen up.”

They both had a quick shower, and when they returned to the main room, there was a beautiful aroma of something cooking. They could hear some whispering from the kitchen, then Charlotte emerged looking a little flustered and wiping her lips. In the kitchen, they could see Alfred adjusting the front of his trousers. Charlotte picked up a tray from the bar with a couple of cold beers. “I hope James Boag's Premium Lager is okay.”

(Note from Author: No, not Foster’s Lager. We don’t drink that stuff here.)

Drew smiled, “Perfect.”

They clinked their glasses together, then in unison, “Cheers.”

“Mr Witner said to tell you there’s a fully stocked bar with all sorts of boutique and craft beers and a good range of top-shelf spirits and wines. You should make yourself at home.”

Alfred said, “I should be going. Will there be anything else before I go?”

Leanne and Drew were a little overwhelmed. “No, thank you, Alfred, I think we’ll be fine.”

“Very good. Then I’ll leave you in the very capable hands of Miss Charlotte and bid you farewell. I hope you enjoy your stay in Melbourne. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you again.”

Charlotte escorted Alfred to the lift foyer and could be heard giggling before she returned.

When she returned, she approached seductively. “Jayjay and Heather said I was to take care of your every need, and they do mean every need.”

Leanne chuckled, “Do you mean...?”

Charlotte intercepted her question. “I’ll be blunt. If either of you or both wish me to get you something to eat or drink or would prefer me to provide you with an orgasm, then that is what I will do.” She stood before them waiting for their request, but Leanne and Drew were dumbstruck.

Charlotte continued, “Leanne," with a slight smirk, "Your nipples are sticking out, begging to be sucked and you’re suddenly blushing. I’ll bet your pussy is as wet as mine.” She looked down at the growing bulge in Drew’s shorts, “And Drew looks excited about the idea too. What are you thinking about, Drew, Leanne’s wet pussy or mine?”

Charlotte approached Leanne, grabbed the hem of her cotton dress, and without any resistance, Leanne lifted her arms to allow Charlotte to lift it over her head. Charlotte gently brushed Leanne’s hard, outstanding nipples. “See, I knew you wanted that.” Charlotte bent over to suck Leanne’s nipples as she also slid a hand inside her panties, pushing a finger in, making Leanne gasp. “You are even wetter than I thought you’d be,” she whispered. “Have you ever had another woman do this to you before?”

The usually ostentatious Leanne was putty in Charlotte’s hands. Leanne moaned, “No… Never.”

Charlotte whispered back, “You love it, don’t you?”

“Yes,” was her husky reply.

Drew, on the other hand, usually a little more submissive, was completely naked and started removing the sexy French maid’s outfit leaving only the fishnet stocking and suspenders. He was standing behind her reaching around, massaging a breast in one hand and rubbing her clit with the other as he guided his hard cock in from behind her.

Charlotte bent further to allow him better access, so she pushed Leanne’s panties down and held her hips as she licked her clit while pushing her fingers in as far as she could. Drew smiled at Leanne as she climaxed and he followed suit shortly after.

Charlotte lay on the couch, spreading her legs. “Lick your husband's cum from my pussy,” she demanded.

Leanne reeled, “I can’t. I’ve never… I can’t.”

“Can’t what? It’s your husband's cum. You’ve taken that before, and he licks Jayjay’s cum from your pussy. Only seems fair that you lick your husband's cum from mine.”

Leanne slowly knelt between Charlotte’s outstretched legs and reluctantly started to lick at Drew’s seed as it dribbled out. It wasn’t long before she was totally engrossed, pushing her tongue in as far as she could. She was loving that she was bringing another woman to orgasm. Leanne felt a cock pressing into her from behind, but then realised Drew was standing beside Charlotte, sucking her breasts. She lifted her head to see Gemma and Heather, both naked and about to join in. She looked around to see Jayjay plugging away at her from behind.

Her inhibitions about being intimate with another woman were now totally dissolved; Leanne had become quite enthusiastic. After Charlotte was clean, Heather took Charlotte’s place while Jayjay continued fucking her from behind. Gemma lay on the couch beside Heather and invited Drew to fuck her. Charlotte licked Gemma’s clit and Drew’s cock as it moved in and out of Gemma. When everyone needed a rest, Charlotte dished up dinner. Heather put towels on the seats as nobody dressed to eat.

After dinner, Heather demanded, "You promised me you'd spit-roast me." Jayjay and Drew took turns at each end. Of course, all the girls wanted a go, and with the assistance of medication, they all got their wish.

 

In the morning, Leanne was woken by some moaning. She turned over to find Drew on his back and Charlotte riding him.

Breathlessly Charlotte greeted her, “Good morning, Sweetheart. I’ll get to you in a minute,” as she was overwhelmed by her climax. She kept riding until Drew came, then quickly moved to straddle Heather’s face and 69 her.

After they all showered together, Charlotte prepared breakfast for everyone.

They heard the chime notifying that someone was coming up in the lift.

Jayjay said to Charlotte, “That will be Alfred coming to take you back to Jamie and Melissa. Thank you so much for everything. Thank your Master and Mistress for me.”

Charlotte kissed everyone goodbye before leaving. A peaceful calm fell upon the house.

 

Leanne and Drew spent the day with Leanne’s mother. They returned to freshen up and change to go out for dinner and see a few bands. After a great night out, they were all keen to get back home for swapping lovemaking. This time, a little less feverishly than the night before.

Then the third night was to be considerably more subdued, staying in and ordering takeaway. They relaxed in the spa. Gemma was the first to spice things up. She sat up on the side of the spa and spread her legs. “Anyone want some pussy?”

Drew looked at Leanne. “Go on,” she said. “It’s not every day you get an offer like that.”

Drew and Gemma moved to a lounge chair, and Heather and Jayjay moved to the lounge chair next to them while Leanne watched. After Drew came, Leanne moved in to clean Gemma’s pussy. Drew moved under Leanne to lick her. When Jayjay had cum, Leanne moved to clean Heather. Drew had regained his erection, so he mounted his wife from behind. When Drew came, Heather moved Leanne so she could clean Drew’s cum from her. Even though there were only five, it was quite an orgy.

Everyone slept late the following day but were woken by Alfred, who’d come to take Leanne and Drew to the airport.

It had been a memorable weekend. And all vowed to do it again soon.

 

Chapter Eight.

I can see clearly.

 

A night to remember.

Six months after Jayjay got Heather out of her abusive marriage.

 

Jayjay liked eating out, which Heather also enjoyed even though they had an excellent kitchen in their apartment. She was an excellent cook, and it was something she really enjoyed.

Jayjay liked to seek out the little restaurants tucked away in suburban strip shops. Sometimes they would find some real gems, and sometimes, not so much. He saw that as being part of the fun of it. Thursday was the usual night for these outings.

On this particular Thursday night, he asked her to dress up. With Gemma’s assistance, he had picked out a dress and shoes; however, Heather refused to wear his selection. They needed to pick out another ensemble they both liked. Heather didn’t understand why he'd been so insistent for her to dress up so. When she stepped into the lounge looking absolutely gorgeous, Jayjay’s mouth dropped open, eventually to find the words.

Heather was equally stunned as she’d never seen Jayjay in a suit, let alone a black dinner suit with a black bowtie.

After looking him up and down, she said, “Many guys like you usually look awkward and out of place in a suit but, it... suits you. You look very handsome. What’s the big occasion? Why are we both done up like this?”

He tried to bat off her question. “We’re just going to a top-end restaurant in the city, and I thought it might be nice to dress up, is all.”

She looked at him suspiciously, doubting it was that simple.

He had even arranged his old friend Alfred with his limo to drive them, instructing him to take a long way. On the way there, Jayjay discreetly texted Gemma, merely saying, she wouldn’t wear the dress.

They were seated next to the partition wall that divided the larger room. Heather had commented on how noisy the people on the other side were and hoped they didn’t spoil the evening.

After receiving their first drinks, Jayjay made a toast.

“Sweetheart, to us forever.”

She beamed at him and repeated his words, and both took a sip.

Heather was getting a little annoyed as Jayjay became preoccupied with reading and sending texts.

He reached out and held her hands across the table, then Jayjay nodded to the maître d’. Heather watched him approach with a large envelope on a tray. He placed it on the table.

sophithomas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sophithomas

Frowning, she quizzed, “What’s that?”

“Open it.”

She cautiously opened the envelope, pulling the documents out, and started reading.

Jayjay said excitedly, “These documents are to advise you that your divorce has been finalised. It’s official; you are no longer Mrs Darcy.”

She excitedly jumped up, hugging Jayjay. “I thought he would drag it out as long as he could, just to be an arsehole. How did it happen so quickly?”

“Let’s just say he was persuaded… to see the errors in his thinking.”

She snapped, “Did you threaten him?”

“I can honestly say, I didn’t threaten him. We did have a cordial conversation.”

She sneered a little. “Why do I find that hard to believe?”

He conspicuously put his hand in his jacket pocket and smiled. “How does it feel to be a free single woman?”

“I don’t know. It’s a lot to take in.”

Jayjay slid from his seat to kneel in front of her. Her eyes widened.

“Don’t get too used to it.” He held a beautiful ring out to her. “Would you do me the honour of becoming my wife... tonight?”

She dived at him, crashing them both to the floor, screaming, “Yes, yes!”

The entire restaurant erupted with cheers and applause as the maître d’ helped them to their feet. Staff quickly pushed back the partition wall to reveal all their friends and those they called family were also applauding. Stella had closed the pub for the night. Most of the regulars were there anyway.

Gemma approached, holding up the dress and shoes that she had earlier refused to wear, then the penny dropped. “That’s why you wanted me to wear that dress... When you said become your wife tonight, you actually meant ‘Tonight’.”

To say Heather was overwhelmed was an understatement. She started crying, happy tears, but crying nonetheless. She hugged and kissed him, whispering, “You sneaky bastard, how did you pull this together?”

“Wasn’t easy, but well worth it.”

“Hold on; we can’t. We’re supposed to give four weeks’ notice before we can get married.”

As if on cue, Jayjay’s cousin Adam, the lawyer, stepped up, handing him a form.

“Ahh, yes. If you’d be so kind as to sign these post-dated forms, Adam will take care of the rest. It’s all good.”

When Heather signed the papers, Gemma grabbed her hand, “Come on, babe, let’s get you changed. It’d be a whole lot easier if you’d just put the fucking dress on in the first place, but I knew unless you twigged to his plan, you were never going to wear it.”

 

Heather emerged to the applause of the room, wearing the dress that she had purchased well in advance, sure that one day she would marry Jayjay. She stood beaming when she saw her father approach. Jayjay had flown him down from Darwin. She wrapped her arms around him and started crying again.

Her father whispered, “You look beautiful, darling, but I’ve always thought that. I wish you’d told me about that arsehole Gary. I would have had him killed.”

“I know you would, Dad. Why do you think I didn’t tell you?”

Gemma playfully cautioned, “Be careful, sweetie, you’ll ruin your make-up again.”

Her father walked her up to the top of the room where the civil celebrant and Jayjay were waiting.

After the ceremony and dinner, the party went on into the small hours of the night, then they stayed in a five-star hotel suite where they made love until the sun came up.

 

Having had no sleep, they were home by lunchtime. Jayjay apologised as he had to attend to some business. He explained that he would be heading off early on Saturday morning as the band had a Bendigo charity gig. It was to be his final for a while. He was planning to stop touring for a while so he could write and record some new songs, but more importantly, spend more time with Heather.

He told Heather he had sorted many things out and would explain it all on Sunday afternoon.

“Don’t make plans for the next week because on Monday I will be taking you to my office to introduce you to everyone. Most of the people were there last night, but I don’t expect you’ll remember. Adam will also be there because he has a whole heap of documents for you to sign. Then we will be going to Fiji for our honeymoon.”

 

Saturday night, Jayjay called her half past midnight after the Bendigo gig. “I’ll be home in two and a half hours, sweetheart. I love you so much.”

She excitedly replied, “I can’t wait for you to get home. I have a great surprise for you. I love you.”

 

At nearly 5:00 am, Heather knocked on Gemma’s door. “Gemma, I’m sorry to wake you, sweetie. He said he’d be home in two and a half hours and that was over four hours ago and he’s not answering his phone. I’m getting worried.”

 

Chapter Nine.

You can’t always get what you want.

 

10 Months Later.

 

Heather was sitting with a two-and-a-half-month-old baby boy in her arms between Stella and Gemma. They were in the foyer of a company called John James Enterprises on the 20th floor of a Collins Street office tower.

The receptionist welcomed them. She looked vaguely familiar.

Heather whispered, “Everyone here seems to know who we are, but I don’t understand why.”

A middle-aged woman in classic business attire approached and addressed the three bewildered women.

“My name is Rachel, and this is Jamie. Of course, Stella, you dealt with Jamie through your pub renovations. We were at your wedding and Jayjay’s service. But I don’t expect you’ll remember that. Both events would have been a blur, and there were so many people. He was loved by so many. Could you all follow me, please?”

Rachel led them to an office with 'John James Witner' on the door.

Adam was standing in the room. Rachel said, “Ladies, I believe you already know Adam Witner. Our lawyer.”

Adam had been dropping by to see Heather and Gemma a couple of times a week, making sure they were okay,

“Ged’y Heather, Gemma. I’ve been doing my best to make sure you’re doing alright. I’m so sorry; I haven't been able to drop by for the last few weeks. I’ve had some other issues to deal with.”

Heather just smiled at him, but Gemma replied, “That’s okay. Did you sort everything? How’s Rebecca?”

Adam’s smile slipped from his face. “No, actually, I didn’t get it sorted. She left me.”

“What? Why?”

“She wouldn’t believe I wasn’t cheating on her. Perhaps we’ll talk later.

“I’ve been telling you Jayjay had taken care of everything, and you needn’t worry about the future. I sincerely apologise for the extreme delay in getting this meeting arranged. There has been a lot to organise to be sure everything was to Jayjay’s wishes. Exactly to his wishes and so nobody can challenge anything.”

Gemma asked, “Excuse me, Adam. This company is called John James Enterprises, and it says John James Witner on the door. Who is John James Witner? Where is he?”

Adam had intended to remain professional, but he had to wipe a tear from his eye. He cleared his throat. “He’s not here… because this is JayJay’s office. John James is Jayjay. That’s his original name, but everyone called him Jayjay, from when he was a baby, and he changed it officially when he was eighteen. His father started the company and named it after him.” Adam took a moment to settle himself before continuing.

“We are here for the official reading of the will. There is a lot of legal B.S. that talks in circles that won’t make a lot of sense.” Adam sat down before continuing. “What I recommend here today, I summarise it as best I can and what it means to each of you. I recommend, however, that each of you get advice from an independent lawyer. A lawyer not affiliated with this company. Ask the lawyer to request a certified copy of the will and the accompanying documents. I can provide that for them to look over and give you independent advice. How’s that sound?”

They all agreed.

“Firstly, I’ll explain what John James Enterprises does. It is a company that owns property. It owns a few floors in this building, managing and leasing the office space. There are a few other buildings around town where the company owns and performs the same functions. It owns many apartment buildings, including the one you live in. Managing the leasing of the apartments. The only apartment the company doesn’t own is yours. You now own that in your own name. Once you sign everything, it will no longer be connected to the business at all. The company also owns five pub/music venues, including Stella’s place. Under the terms of the will, Stella's is the only property to be handled differently. I will come back to that in a moment. There are also a few factories the company owns and manages the leasing. There are a few other miscellaneous properties outlined in this property portfolio summary I have for you. As you were coming in, you may have noticed the talent management business next door. Jayjay also owned that and as such, forms part of his group. The talent business was his baby. Now that is a very brief company overview. Any questions?”

The women, all feeling a little emotional and somewhat overwhelmed, indicated for him to continue.

“Now, what does that mean to you? You three now own his company group, split 65% to Heather and 17.5% each to Stella and Gemma.”

Heather burst into tears, crying uncontrollably. With the help of the others, she regained her composure and asked Adam to continue, not wanting to draw out the proceedings any longer than necessary.

Adam continued, “The only exception to that stipulation is Stella now will own her pub outright, 100%. This has taken the accountants and the lawyers a while to sort out, but it's all done now. Making sure it was in accordance with Jayjay’s will was paramount. It is this part that I have a detailed proposal here for you that I recommend you have an independent lawyer examine and advise you on. Now I know that’s a lot to take in, so unless you have any questions now, I recommend you seek independent legal and accounting advice. My job is to make this as smooth as possible for you. Perhaps you’d like to take a look around and meet everyone. Jayjay was not often here, and Rachel is the manager.”

Rachel politely added, “I totally understand if you wish to make personnel changes.”

Adam continued, “You can have as much or as little to do with the operation as you want. We can work that out later. I feel I need to stress this. Jayjay went to a lot of trouble to make sure the people he loved were all taken good care of. My job is to make sure that happens."

Through sobbing tears, Heather said, “I love that he has made sure we will never need for anything, but I’d give it all up to have him back again. Our time together was way too short. My dreams had come true just when I had what I wanted. Everything I wanted.”

Gemma and Adam tried to comfort her.

Adam kissed her forehead, “I loved Jayjay, and in your short time together, he was happier than I'd ever seen. I promised him I’d take care of you."

Gemma added, "We'll both take care of you and little Jay."

Adam smiled at Gemma. "Yes, we are both here for you. We can't replace Jayjay but as luck would have it, my wife... I mean ex-wife has made sure I’ve got plenty of spare time. I’ll be available to help with anything. I’ll make sure you get what you need.”

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Trappa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments